Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,705 members, 7,827,577 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Ebonyi People Hold 1-Million-Man Protest March In Solidarity With Governor Umahi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ebonyi People Hold 1-Million-Man Protest March In Solidarity With Governor Umahi (24623 Views)

Atiku Supporters Hold 1 Million March In Asaba Delta State / DSS Arrests Malcolm Rich­ard Omirhobo On One Man Protest At Abuja Villa Gate / PDP Leaders Lead Protest March On The Outcome Of The Presidential Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebonyi People Hold 1-Million-Man Protest March In Solidarity With Governor Umahi by Freemasonry: 1:31pm On Mar 11, 2022
Lolz, you mean the rented crowd of brown-wielding loafers that came to collect 1k, and scream their voice hoarse?
They weren't even up to 2k.
And 80% of them didn't even know why they were shouting.
Re: Ebonyi People Hold 1-Million-Man Protest March In Solidarity With Governor Umahi by tnerro1(m): 1:36pm On Mar 11, 2022
This going , going gone must catch someone. If e no catch gov and him deputy, e go catch state house of assembly members. It will be APC Governor vs PDP house of assembly

Chai, those PDP guys go cash out sharp sharp or they impeach the guy man grin
Re: Ebonyi People Hold 1-Million-Man Protest March In Solidarity With Governor Umahi by Ashirioluwa: 1:37pm On Mar 11, 2022
These are people that can’t feed themselves 2 times a day………..most of them are marching with empty stomachs
Re: Ebonyi People Hold 1-Million-Man Protest March In Solidarity With Governor Umahi by maestroferddi: 1:41pm On Mar 11, 2022
meccuno:
Umahi did very well. But you see the problem of Nigeria and the SE in particular is the problem of leadership. The reason why you see UGM,IPOB,ESN in the bushes and on the street is because of these leaders we have in the east. The truth is that no matter the amount of Infrastructure you build and empowerment you create, you must carry the people along. Every time i talk about the great strides of this man to my friends who are from Ebonyi, though i am from Anambra, they always hiss. it goes deeper than that. The man has placed his personal ambitions over the general interest of the Igbos. even if he wasnt removed by the courts, after he steps down, he would be forgotten immediately.
He forgot that bigmanism does not work in Igboland.

He sees himself as someone high and above the state.

Imagine how an elected public official was addressing a judge of the federal high court...

He forgot that the same Ebonyi State he is treating like his father's plot of land has produced the likes of Akanu Ibiam, Jaja Nwachukwu etc.

The man is senselessly arrogant. If he vies for the presidency today, he will not get the buy in of the Igbos despite his visible accomplishments as governor.
Re: Ebonyi People Hold 1-Million-Man Protest March In Solidarity With Governor Umahi by maestroferddi: 1:49pm On Mar 11, 2022
tnerro1:
This going , going gone must catch someone. If e no catch gov and him deputy, e go catch state house of assembly members. It will be APC Governor vs PDP house of assembly

Chai, those PDP guys go cash out sharp sharp or they impeach the guy man grin
No be small thing at all, this Iyorchia Ayu na smooth operator.

No be Secondus abi na Thirdondus wey APC bin dey carry catch cruise.

Ayu na material, abeg...

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi People Hold 1-Million-Man Protest March In Solidarity With Governor Umahi by Corea4king(m): 2:00pm On Mar 11, 2022
cumina:
The man has worked. The people love him.

Can u mange a family with this ur comment?
Re: Ebonyi People Hold 1-Million-Man Protest March In Solidarity With Governor Umahi by emmykk(m): 2:02pm On Mar 11, 2022
NaughtyBrainiac:
This Gov. Umahi seems to have performed very well as Governor.

Why exactly did he decide to leave the PDP?

I don't just know why he left PDP..we would have go for senate in PDP after his tenure as governor
Re: Ebonyi People Hold 1-Million-Man Protest March In Solidarity With Governor Umahi by christistruth01: 2:15pm On Mar 11, 2022
NaughtyBrainiac:

Because PDP refused to zone Presidency to the South East after 21 years of the Region's unwavering support
Re: Ebonyi People Hold 1-Million-Man Protest March In Solidarity With Governor Umahi by omokab: 2:21pm On Mar 11, 2022
NaughtyBrainiac:

he has performed very well both in APC and PDP. I worked in ebonyi for 5 years and I know how ebonyi was before he became the governor. He really tried especially in road and overhead bridge construction. The one at presco seriously look good.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi People Hold 1-Million-Man Protest March In Solidarity With Governor Umahi by christistruth01: 2:21pm On Mar 11, 2022
meccuno:
Umahi did very well. But you see the problem of Nigeria and the SE in particular is the problem of leadership. The reason why you see UGM,IPOB,ESN in the bushes and on the street is because of these leaders we have in the east. The truth is that no matter the amount of Infrastructure you build and empowerment you create, you must carry the people along. Every time i talk about the great strides of this man to my friends who are from Ebonyi, though i am from Anambra, they always hiss. it goes deeper than that. The man has placed his personal ambitions over the general interest of the Igbos. even if he wasnt removed by the courts, after he steps down, he would be forgotten immediately.

How come Ebonyi People voted for him to have a second term if they don't like him
I met Ebonyi that love him absolutely
Re: Ebonyi People Hold 1-Million-Man Protest March In Solidarity With Governor Umahi by walidase4: 2:38pm On Mar 11, 2022
see below
Re: Ebonyi People Hold 1-Million-Man Protest March In Solidarity With Governor Umahi by IbomFinest: 2:39pm On Mar 11, 2022
Wat is the total population of Ebonyi State that 1 million people should converge for a rally... Anyways... All is politics.
Re: Ebonyi People Hold 1-Million-Man Protest March In Solidarity With Governor Umahi by annisy(f): 2:39pm On Mar 11, 2022
This guy is the best governor in the south-east if not in Nigeria but most people from the east hates him because he moved to the hausa party according to him......i will give it to him he is the best governor fu*k party. APC And PDP are one and thesame thing

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi People Hold 1-Million-Man Protest March In Solidarity With Governor Umahi by Ebubu: 2:59pm On Mar 11, 2022
helinues:

Why do you people want the best governor ever presented by your region to vacate his seat considering his visible, durable projects and development across Ebonyi state.

Gov Dave about 8 years term projects supercedes all the projects done by the past Ebonyi governors, why do you want such person out?

Just because he’s in APC and associates with Northerners.
Re: Ebonyi People Hold 1-Million-Man Protest March In Solidarity With Governor Umahi by NOwazobia: 3:07pm On Mar 11, 2022
Na who count am
Re: Ebonyi People Hold 1-Million-Man Protest March In Solidarity With Governor Umahi by meccuno: 3:30pm On Mar 11, 2022
christistruth01:

How come Ebonyi People voted for him to have a second term if they don't like him
I met Ebonyi that love him absolutely
I think he was voted in while still in PDP.
Re: Ebonyi People Hold 1-Million-Man Protest March In Solidarity With Governor Umahi by meccuno: 3:32pm On Mar 11, 2022
maestroferddi:
He forgot that bigmanism does not work in Igboland.

He sees himself as someone high and above the state.

Imagine how an elected public official was addressing a judge of the federal high court...

He forgot that the same Ebonyi State he is treating like his father's plot of land has produced the likes of Akanu Ibiam, Jaja Nwachukwu etc.

The man is senselessly arrogant. If he vies for the presidency today, he will not get the buy in of the Igbos despite his visible accomplishments as governor.

omo, the guy is extremely arrogant. but the only reason why i overlook some of the things he does is because of the infrastructure he has out in place. The roads, the Market he has built is the best and organized in the SE. but that factor of selfishness and greed is the problem we have with most SEpoliticians
Re: Ebonyi People Hold 1-Million-Man Protest March In Solidarity With Governor Umahi by nzeobi(m): 4:20pm On Mar 11, 2022
NaughtyBrainiac:

He is a part of the deziani loot so he is looking for soft landing
Re: Ebonyi People Hold 1-Million-Man Protest March In Solidarity With Governor Umahi by Stevenson1(m): 5:22pm On Mar 11, 2022
Northernblood5:
Does it mean that this idiot called Umahi don't have a single Igbo traditional wear??

This man is just an idiot and will be a Minus to Igbo in Federal Level. This kind of idiot is not who to send to Abuja to represent us. He will spend the federal resources meant for us on Northerners just to increase his chances of being President while we suffer.

Is white and white with red cap not our wears?? So you want him to put on isi-agu before you know he's Igbo?? You don't know that isi-agu can be very hot and uncomfy sometimes??
Omo, I just tire for you oo.
Re: Ebonyi People Hold 1-Million-Man Protest March In Solidarity With Governor Umahi by saintadeola: 5:42pm On Mar 11, 2022
Poor masses,they better go home and look for better way to better there children's life rather than following rubbish because of stipend they gave dem to go rally
Re: Ebonyi People Hold 1-Million-Man Protest March In Solidarity With Governor Umahi by Alamsvcc: 5:46pm On Mar 11, 2022
Rented crowd that is not even up to 200,000....
They are just exaggerating figures to attract sympathy.....
Re: Ebonyi People Hold 1-Million-Man Protest March In Solidarity With Governor Umahi by babajero(m): 5:49pm On Mar 11, 2022
Umahi doesn't even have up to 5 hundred thousand supporters in the whole of Eastern regions not talking of only ebonyi State
Re: Ebonyi People Hold 1-Million-Man Protest March In Solidarity With Governor Umahi by dlordy100: 5:49pm On Mar 11, 2022
EBMedia:

https://igberetvnews.com/1416350/ebonyians-hold-one-million-man-protest-match-solidarity-governor-umahi-photos/

That's how it goes when you publicly go against ipob over and over again.... let's see how ur stupid presidential ambitions goes
Re: Ebonyi People Hold 1-Million-Man Protest March In Solidarity With Governor Umahi by Benjaminbassey1(m): 7:11pm On Mar 11, 2022
Iliveforever:
Useless politicians, they must’ve probably brought out civil servants and force them to march or else their salary will be withheld..

my thought my brotherundecided undecided useless country with useless leaders.. undecided
Re: Ebonyi People Hold 1-Million-Man Protest March In Solidarity With Governor Umahi by menaxe: 7:44pm On Mar 11, 2022
NaughtyBrainiac:

and what have pdp achieved? Take Abia state as a case study. Orji Uzo Kalu 8 years+ TA Orji 8 years + Okezie ikpeazu 8 years= 24years of penury and mediocrity.
Re: Ebonyi People Hold 1-Million-Man Protest March In Solidarity With Governor Umahi by MYHUBBY: 9:21pm On Mar 11, 2022
NaughtyBrainiac:

Political inferiority and political correctness, he believes PDP have a lot of contestant and he felt his love show to Buhari will make him a preferred presidential candidate in APC

But to be candid, Umahi had the opportunity of being a presidential candidate in PDP than APC, there are old members in APC that he can't outsmart, even Okorocha if not for his political stains have privilege than umahi in APC

Quitting PDP was a political errors
Re: Ebonyi People Hold 1-Million-Man Protest March In Solidarity With Governor Umahi by chuckdelis: 9:40pm On Mar 11, 2022
Even the whole of ebonyi no reach 1 million.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

128 Killed In Yobe Boko-Haram Attack / Now There Is No Money To Run Government – Amaechi / Corpse Of Victor Malu Arrives Benue State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.