Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,078 members, 7,818,230 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

Help My Gf Was Almost Naked In A Video She Posted Online(pics) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help My Gf Was Almost Naked In A Video She Posted Online(pics) (7873 Views)

GF Was Raped & Became Pregnant. Broke Up With Her Because She Wanted To Keep It / Sex Tape Of A Secondary School Girl And Her Lover Leaked Online (pics) / 'omo See Bress- Pretty Lady With Gigantic Huge Boobs Causing Stir On Online(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Help My Gf Was Almost Naked In A Video She Posted Online(pics) by Rickmann: 2:14am On Mar 12, 2022
Shamelessman01:
So my girlfriend insisted on making a twerk video of her favorite song "Never Lived" by Dbull and I felt bad when I saw the video she was almost naked

Am so ashamed and pissed right now I feel like calling it off

What should I do?

See video here
https://www.instagram.com/tv/Ca9QDaggHtD/?utm_medium=copy_link

To download the song she was twerking to
Click here
https://audiomack.com/dbullofficial/song/never-lived

Perhaps you are not paying well so she needs to advertise her goods and services to prospective clients.. grin
Re: Help My Gf Was Almost Naked In A Video She Posted Online(pics) by Shamelessman01: 8:16pm On Mar 13, 2022
Rickmann:

Perhaps you are not paying well so she needs to advertise her goods and services to prospective clients.. grin

That's not true

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Think This Way? (pics) / 5 Vital Reasons Why Not To Sleep With A Virgin. / How To Know If U Are An Ugly Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.