Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,200 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:18 PM

Why Do Girls Think This Way? (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Think This Way? (pics) (7863 Views)

Getting Married To Yoruba Guys, What Igbo Girls Think / Some Girls Think We Are Fools / What Nigerian Girls Think Of Nigerian Men (pics Added) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Girls Think This Way? (pics) by Incognito21: 8:32pm On Jul 16, 2022
My first date, my first love, I’m just tired of playing father roles, she gets zero support from her parents, her needs, everything is me, wasn’t complaining cause the money was coming but now it’s not coming again, She has a skill I paid for that, but won’t use that to make money for herself, I mean someone I can stock up foodstuffs for but she can’t even afford to fill her gas, excepts me to do everything for her. I’m lazy to type right now, I think the pics explains it. Why’d girls think this way?? I’m I dating the wrong person…

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Girls Think This Way? (pics) by RedChiefPriest: 8:32pm On Jul 16, 2022
A woman with no strong source of income will sell body to chop sooner or later.
I can't tell you how to spend your money since no be me give you, but abobi yourself reason everything wetin your gf talk and advice yourself.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Girls Think This Way? (pics) by Cutehector(m): 8:36pm On Jul 16, 2022
She is for the streets.. Let her be.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Think This Way? (pics) by blazingblender(m): 8:39pm On Jul 16, 2022
Go church find banny
You say no
Na club girl you de find
Now maintain the club girl you de complain
Manchi no reason her matta if she cap 2much dump her

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Girls Think This Way? (pics) by MMWandali: 8:41pm On Jul 16, 2022
It's in the
DNA of many of them

So unfortunate

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Think This Way? (pics) by Jack005(m): 8:58pm On Jul 16, 2022
Wahaluur!
Re: Why Do Girls Think This Way? (pics) by fvck(m): 9:08pm On Jul 16, 2022
It's Buhari's fault
Re: Why Do Girls Think This Way? (pics) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jul 16, 2022
From the streets she came to devour you, and to the streets she shall return after you are doomed

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Girls Think This Way? (pics) by judatech: 9:17pm On Jul 16, 2022
Last last...
Complete am!
Re: Why Do Girls Think This Way? (pics) by Zonefree(m): 9:43pm On Jul 16, 2022
Shop - N2,000,000

Car - N1,500,00

Phone - N650,000

Total = N4,150,000

On a fish brain

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Think This Way? (pics) by Waltan(m): 9:45pm On Jul 16, 2022
Na God creat dem , just no do pass yourself because u can never satisfy a woman smiley

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Think This Way? (pics) by Vix805: 10:47pm On Jul 16, 2022
op I just don't know what to say to you,you no get sense ? over 4m on the girl and she doesn't care.
Here's my advice,since she doesn't want to be faithful to the guy who spends so effing much on her,let her go and do the runs she wants to do in peace.
I sincerely hope you paid for all those things in your name and not hers. The shop,the phone,the car Were meant for your girlfriend which she no longer is ,so all company property must be returned. Collect them back, cut her out of your life and then ask for my aza cause your guy need money bad.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Girls Think This Way? (pics) by Savedday: 10:52pm On Jul 16, 2022
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

They are nothing but useless. All of them...

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Girls Think This Way? (pics) by Slynation(m): 11:12pm On Jul 16, 2022
A simp and more...!! Now she will dump you and move over to the next simp while you wallow in anguish and regrets!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Think This Way? (pics) by sslcrypt: 11:21pm On Jul 16, 2022
Zonefree:
Shop - N2,000,000

Car - N1,500,00

Phone - N650,000

Total = N4,150,000

On a fish brain

He's a a weakling and very dumb. As a lady my brothers can't go this low to please someone like this guy's girlfriend.
I don't know why some women disgrace themselves like this lady, it all starts from the home to be honest.
Growing up my parents imbibed work ethics on all of us via selling at our provision store, selling frozen chicken and ice block when on holidays.

That work ethics enabled us move abroad, studied and set us for the life we are enjoying now. Women especially in Nigeria should come out from that entitlement mindset. I see some of my friends with same mindset that are still single till and they wonder how I got a white man to marry grin

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Do Girls Think This Way? (pics) by SPAMBOX7: 11:26pm On Jul 16, 2022
Zonefree:
Shop - N2,000,000

Car - N1,500,00

Phone - N650,000

Total = N4,150,000

On a fish brain
I thought I was the only that read that clearly. Sounds like fiction to me sef

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Think This Way? (pics) by SPAMBOX7: 11:27pm On Jul 16, 2022
Incognito21:
My first date, my first love, I’m just tired of playing father roles, she gets zero support from her parents, her needs, everything is me, wasn’t complaining cause the money was coming but now it’s not coming again, She has a skill I paid for that, but won’t use that to make money for herself, I mean someone I can stock up foodstuffs for but she can’t even afford to fill her gas, excepts me to do everything for her. I’m lazy to type right now, I think the pics explains it. Why’d girls think this way?? I’m I dating the wrong person…
But your fellow man go ask you for 5k you go give am lamba. Enjoy the ride

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Think This Way? (pics) by Hed0nist: 11:58pm On Jul 16, 2022
How una de get serious relationship with these trenches babes de baffle me on a regular. At best a non-industrious woman go be baby mama. Pay her rent for your kids and pay for food and utilities. But even then she go turn the house to brothel cos the only hustle she knows is between her legs.

I’ve dated an orphan knew how to hustle and would never resort to runs to make ends meet. My money was just a bonus. So you can’t even use the zero support from her parents as excuse.

Guy, set a standard for yourself and stick to it. Your partner should be your partner not your ward who you fucck occasionally.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Think This Way? (pics) by Demigod22: 12:53am On Jul 17, 2022
I was about asking one girl out until I saw her WhatsApp status asking what she can do for me to get 10k. I realized that this one will open her legs for me for 10k so no need wasting my time. Anytime I need her service,10k, no drama.

The way most girls commercialize relationship and put kpekus on sale makes me cancel marriage from my life.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Girls Think This Way? (pics) by Gadafii: 2:00am On Jul 17, 2022
You open shop 2milli, car 1.5 and 650k phone just because of Toto

Iku kpa e, you deserve that brr

You must learn by fire by force, all the ubunja preaching una no gree learn from am, more of these for y’all SIMPle men, I love it when y’all simps wail like this

The girl will move on to next available simp and offer him the dilapidated Toto, him sef go commit just like you and the cycle continues while you struggle to regain your balance

Imagine you bought and train dogs with the iPhone money, you would have gotten returns profitably by now

You wey open shop for girl,which did you do for any of your family members like mom or sister

Na yahoo boys Dey mostly Mumu like this Ogbeni

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Girls Think This Way? (pics) by techWriter3: 2:11am On Jul 17, 2022
She is for the sidewalks
Re: Why Do Girls Think This Way? (pics) by zanshi: 3:37am On Jul 17, 2022
You meet an avg naija girl nowadays and it's until then she would remeber that she has problem

My mom is sick

My daddy dey for hospital

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Think This Way? (pics) by BigDan69: 4:04am On Jul 17, 2022
Incognito21:

Chima is that you?
Re: Why Do Girls Think This Way? (pics) by skywalker240(m): 4:42am On Jul 17, 2022
Zonefree:
Shop - N2,000,000

Car - N1,500,00

Phone - N650,000

Total = N4,150,000

On a fish brain
Some boy's are just bound to be "Fool Forever"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Think This Way? (pics) by lenghtinny(m): 5:16am On Jul 17, 2022
This one choke me Ajeh sad

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Think This Way? (pics) by Nazgul: 5:24am On Jul 17, 2022
Stop dating broke and entitled girl's una no go hear. If you had invested that money on yourself at least you'd be reaping the proceeding by now.

Now you're here complaining how she told you she's tired of being broke...news flash bro, she never loved you, and you never bothered to confirm if she did, she was attracted to your money and other benefits. Now the cash inflow has stopped, she's ready to pullout cos to her there's nothing

Next time be wise and stop flashing money on girls, just be yourself around them. If they geninuly love you, they'll stay if they don't they'll move, but you'd be sure that you're not playing the role of a father anymore.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Think This Way? (pics) by Godada(m): 5:29am On Jul 17, 2022

The money invested is more than #4.15m how about her feeding, filling gas and her general upkeep...making her hair, clothes, shoes, cream etc.

Imagine you used all that cash to browse kpekus at the rate of #10,000.

How much go remain?

You get to browse all shapes and sizes.

You go still get change plus zero drama.

You see, village people get this one number on auto redial.

Guys are just not wise.

A nanny that's belongs to the streets, e reach your turn, you want to turn her to your personal property and amusement park.....e don be for you.

Seriously, a lot of ladies out there, being faithful on a low key, are actually 2 seconds from selling their body when the cash flow from their benefactors dries up.

You see them acting up and cool, should their sugar daddies lose interest, they go enter the streets.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Think This Way? (pics) by Blue86(m): 5:37am On Jul 17, 2022
Where una dey get this kind gurls from?

Well, for you to be with this kind of gurl reveals the manner of man you are.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Think This Way? (pics) by cayorday89(m): 8:13am On Jul 17, 2022
Seriously I feel for op, all that money, take this as a lesson next time don't flash money to impress a lady, if you must help, let it be on meaningful stuff with the instruction that she must repay if not all at least some percentage and be firm about it...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Think This Way? (pics) by Israeldan1(m): 8:46am On Jul 17, 2022
Baba na u Bleep up

When u show a woman u have money

And later you don't HV money again

She will dump u

But when you show up to her in a poor way

And later show little of ur money then u will knw

Who loves who

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Think This Way? (pics) by Rickmann: 9:40am On Jul 17, 2022
blazingblender:
Go church find banny
You say no
Na club girl you de find
Now maintain the club girl you de complain
Manchi no reason her matta if she cap 2much dump her

And who says the church girls are left out? Sorry for you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Think This Way? (pics) by Nobody: 9:46am On Jul 17, 2022
SPAMBOX7:
I thought I was the only that read that clearly. Sounds like fiction to me sef

I doubted it too, but it could be juju.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If You Catch Your Daughter Having Sex / Met Her On BBM And She Came To My House The Next Day / Angry Undergraduate Shocks The Entire Nation After Sleeping With Married Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.