Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,653 members, 7,813,206 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:40 AM

So Unfair To Women - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / So Unfair To Women (2906 Views)

Life Can Be So Unfair / Life Has Been Unfair To Me / Life Is So Unfair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: So Unfair To Women by Kobojunkie: 5:36pm On Mar 11, 2022
JONNYSPUTE:
... One of you kobojunkie made a wonderful comment. She asked you who are training these men if they are different from the ones training the women but you did not reply her and I keep wondering why? Could you please tell me.
The question is one you should pose your own mother , after all, she also raised sons and maybe daughters as well. So, she is one of the women that needs to be in this conversation. undecided
Re: So Unfair To Women by JONNYSPUTE(m): 5:38pm On Mar 11, 2022
Kobojunkie:
The question is one you should pose your own mother , after all, she also raised sons and maybe daughters as well. undecided
... Exactly. Lol.You women should hold your fellow women who are our mothers accountable. Or don't you think so?
Re: So Unfair To Women by Kobojunkie: 5:39pm On Mar 11, 2022
JONNYSPUTE:
... Exactly. Lol.You women should hold your fellow women who are our mothers accountable. Or don't you think so?
You, who were trained by your mother, should also inquire from her as to why she chose to Raise you as she did instead of raising you to respect all women. undecided

This isn't about women holding women accountable but all considering the role mothers have in fact played in bringing society to where it is today. undecided

You have a mother, don't you? undecided

2 Likes

Re: So Unfair To Women by Beremx(f): 5:39pm On Mar 11, 2022
Ulunne777:
If you carry their matter you'll develop hbp,women now avoid most family/romance section threads or develop a thick skin.
A lot of them are morally bankrupt or comment to get likes. Some are still good though.
this is why Kriss216 is a hero of likes grin grin
Re: So Unfair To Women by Beremx(f): 5:41pm On Mar 11, 2022
Kobojunkie:
The question is one you should pose your own mother , after all, she also raised sons and maybe daughters as well. So, she is one of the women that needs to be in this conversation. undecided
LMAO grin grin grin
Re: So Unfair To Women by JONNYSPUTE(m): 5:41pm On Mar 11, 2022
Kobojunkie:
You, who were trained by your mother, should also inquire from her as to why she chose to Raise you as she did instead of raising you to respect all women. undecided
....But I'm not the op nah. Hahahahaha. If she didn't train me like that,how is it my fault?
Re: So Unfair To Women by Kobojunkie: 5:43pm On Mar 11, 2022
JONNYSPUTE:
....But I'm not the op nah. Hahahahaha. If she didn't train me like that,how is it my fault?
I am not addressing the OP, as my statement is to all those whose mothers trained their sons different from their daughters. undecided

Well, it is your mother's fault for not training you in that way, so it is your place to ask her why. Ask her why she chose to train you in the way she did.undecided

2 Likes

Re: So Unfair To Women by JONNYSPUTE(m): 5:47pm On Mar 11, 2022
Kobojunkie:
I am not addressing the OP, as my statement is to all those whose mothers trained their sons different from their daughters. undecided

Well, it is your mother's fault for not training you in that way, so it is your place to ask her why. Ask her why she chose to train you in the way she did.undecided
....As a woman that she is,don't you think she knows something we males don't know that had made them mother's generally to train us that way?
Re: So Unfair To Women by Kobojunkie: 5:54pm On Mar 11, 2022
JONNYSPUTE:
....As a woman that she is,don't you think she knows something we males don't know that had made them mother's generally to train us that way?
Whatever it is you claim she may know, as a mother who raised sons, and possibly daughters, in the way indicated by the OP, she helped in the creating the problem that is the Nigerian society we all complain of today. So you asking and helping reveal her reasons will go along way in helping other women understand the mistakes of the past and how not to make them again. undecided

1 Like

Re: So Unfair To Women by JONNYSPUTE(m): 5:58pm On Mar 11, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Whatever it is you claim she may know, as a mother who raised sons, and possibly daughters, in the way indicated by the OP, she helped in the creating the problem that is the Nigerian society we all complain of today. So you asking and helping reveal her reasons will go along way in helping other women understand the mistakes of the past and how not to make them again. undecided
....She and other mothers must have their reasons which we as males are not privileged to know.
As they say,the heart of women is like deep oceans.. But wait.Are you not a woman? You can give us a little clue.
Re: So Unfair To Women by Stargurl20(f): 6:00pm On Mar 11, 2022
yommyoke:
Tho I don't know the exact reason for this outburst, either personal feelings or something else.
Men cheat, women cheat, then we should understand that justifying a wrong action is evil and cruel.
But getting worked up with this issue only causes heartache.
Some ladies are good, some are bad.
Some men are good, some are bad.
Just find your own among them and move.
Ok
Re: So Unfair To Women by Stargurl20(f): 6:00pm On Mar 11, 2022
JONNYSPUTE:
....She and other mothers must have their reasons which we as males are not privileged to know.
As they say,the heart of women is like deep oceans.. But wait.Are you not a woman? You can give us a little clue.
I'm a lady. A spinster at that.
Re: So Unfair To Women by JONNYSPUTE(m): 6:02pm On Mar 11, 2022
Stargurl20:

I'm a lady. A spinster at that.
....Help us ask her why they train male and female differently. Abeg. Lol. Come. What's the difference between being a woman and a lady? Madam Spinster.
Re: So Unfair To Women by RightToReject(m): 6:02pm On Mar 11, 2022
The wrong in your observation is condemnable and has always been unacceptable by every sane person. Unfortunately, you and your likes are not against such wrong because of your love for fairness and justice; instead, it is because you lots are not solely the ones, or do not have upper hands, exhibiting such nuisance. Beremx's first post here and the validation you and your ilks have given to it/will give to it is a clear pointer to this fact - sanctimonious, contemptuous, and hypocritically disingenuous elements.

6 Likes

Re: So Unfair To Women by Stargurl20(f): 6:04pm On Mar 11, 2022
NobIeKING:
just went through your profile and could see you're a student who has been bored and depressed due to the ASUU strike.
YOU'RE not worth my time kid.
Bye
Lol... Is that all you could use to console yourself? Me being a student?
Btw, you're also as old as this yet u calling someone else 43? You just contradicting yourself with every comment of yours. I do not need to check your profile. Only the insecure does that. It's not worth my while.

3 Likes

Re: So Unfair To Women by JONNYSPUTE(m): 6:05pm On Mar 11, 2022
RightToReject:
The wrong in your observation is condemnable and has always been unacceptable by every sane person. Unfortunately, you and your likes are not against such wrong because of your love for fairness and justice; instead, it is because you lots are not solely the ones, or do not have upper hands, exhibiting such nuisance. Beremx's first post here and the validation you and your ilks have given to it/will give to it is a clear pointer to this fact - sanctimonious, contemptuous, and hypocritically disingenuous elements.
....Gbam.Hahahahahaha.

2 Likes

Re: So Unfair To Women by Stargurl20(f): 6:06pm On Mar 11, 2022
RightToReject:

Lol... Ebo le (English hard).
Honestly, you need not commit these blunders for us to be convinced you're educated. On top wetin? Cheap validation?

3 Likes

Re: So Unfair To Women by Stargurl20(f): 6:07pm On Mar 11, 2022
JONNYSPUTE:
I'm a lady. A spinster at that. So..., I'm in no position to answer that question for now.

2 Likes

Re: So Unfair To Women by Kobojunkie: 6:09pm On Mar 11, 2022
JONNYSPUTE:
Are you saying that you don't have a close enough relationship with your mother where she can reveal to you the reason for which she chose to mold you as she did? undecided

The heart of a mother is like deep oceans.... meaning it is vain for mothers to even attempt the conversation which I suggested earlier? Why backpeddle? undecided

2 Likes

Re: So Unfair To Women by Stargurl20(f): 6:12pm On Mar 11, 2022
JONNYSPUTE:

In my write up, I never mentioned just mothers. I stated 'parents' all through. It takes mother and father to be parents, correct?
But because the onus of child training has been left to most mothers in Nigerian homes, why wouldn't u point out mothers?

1 Like

Re: So Unfair To Women by Stargurl20(f): 6:14pm On Mar 11, 2022
JONNYSPUTE:
....Help us ask her why they train male and female differently. Abeg. Lol. Come. What's the difference between being a woman and a lady? Madam Spinster.

An adult female is a woman. A woman of authority, respect, morals etc... Is a lady. That's the difference.

1 Like

Re: So Unfair To Women by Kobojunkie: 6:18pm On Mar 11, 2022
Stargurl20:

In my write up, I never mentioned just mothers. I stated 'parents' all through. It takes mother and father to be parents, correct?
But because the onus of child training has been left to most mothers in Nigerian homes, why wouldn't u point out mothers?
There you go! undecided

1 Like

Re: So Unfair To Women by Stargurl20(f): 6:20pm On Mar 11, 2022
Kobojunkie:
There you go! undecided
Oh... This is when I miss my WhatsApp stickers. They do well at expressing me grin

I wish they could be used here.

1 Like

Re: So Unfair To Women by JONNYSPUTE(m): 6:22pm On Mar 11, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Are you saying that you don't have a close enough relationship with your mother where she can reveal to you the reason for which she chose to mold you as she did? undecided

The heart of a mother is like deep oceans.... meaning it is vain for mothers to even attempt this conversation which I suggested earlier? undecided
....As if you don't know what I mean. Mitchewww.Bye
Re: So Unfair To Women by JONNYSPUTE(m): 6:23pm On Mar 11, 2022
Kobojunkie:
There you go! undecided
...Lol. make Una think am
Re: So Unfair To Women by JONNYSPUTE(m): 6:24pm On Mar 11, 2022
Stargurl20:

...So who is training the boy child mostly?
Re: So Unfair To Women by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:32pm On Mar 11, 2022
Stargurl20:
I stumbled on this on NL and I was totally flabbergasted by the comments by most NL's men. Like..... What the f**k?! Who trained these men? This Nigerian society has totally failed and our thoughts has been badly infected(not excluding my self). I'm not a feminist, but it hurts whenever I see this. Most parents have failed. They keep training girls (I'm not saying it's wrong to train gurls) that will end up marrying the boys they've failed to give proper training.

Who the hell gave Nigerian men this mentality that cheating is normal when it comes to men? I'm a Muslim and I wouldn't deny the fact that it is stated in the holy book that men can marry upto to 4 wives provided he can do just among them( which I personally feels it isn't possible). However, my religion didn't emphasized cheating or justified men's right to cheat and inflict trauma on their partners. In fact it's totally against Zina(adultery) which also happens to be one of the major sins in islam. I believe christian religion isn't left out as well...

Having read through various comments made by NL's men, I realized these men are nothing but narcissistic who will wish for someone else's daughter what they would never which for their own daughters , sisters or even their beloved. Why?!
They were encouraging this poor lady to move on, manage the man and justify his cheating acts not caring about potential STDs this man could infect this poor lady in the future.

I can't say for the entire world, but for Nigerian men, most I would say (coz some still made reasonable comments) are hypocrite with no orientation about how women should treated.

If efforts are put into training them same way women are trained to respect their men, their men's emotions and everything, they wouldn't have grown with such decayed mentality.

dont be a hypocrite!!!
a society is made of good/bad/yellow and green people...you cnt expect all men to be the same or believe the same thing....thats what makes Nigeria/NL so great....but i suggest you browse more and also focus on the women on NL who believe that a vag1na has a price that men need to pay, thus probably why they are treated like a piece of meat.

you cant blame Nigerian men on this issue and pretend to not see the elephant in the room....IF NIGERIAN WOMEN VALUED THEMSELVES BETTER, PROBABLY NIGERIAN MEN WOULDNT TREAT THEM SO POORLY!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: So Unfair To Women by JONNYSPUTE(m): 6:32pm On Mar 11, 2022
Stargurl20:

An adult female is a woman. A woman of authority, respect, morals etc... Is a lady. That's the difference.
...So an adult female doesn't have authority,respect and morals? Hmmm. I dey learn new stuffs today walahi.
Re: So Unfair To Women by Stargurl20(f): 6:38pm On Mar 11, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

dont be a hypocrite!!!
a society is made of good/bad/yellow and green people...you cnt expect all men to be the same or believe the same thing....thats what makes Nigeria/NL so great....but i suggest you browse more and also focus on the women on NL who believe that a vag1na has a price that men need to pay, thus probably why they are treated like a piece of meat.

you cant blame Nigerian men and not address the elephant in the room....IF NIGERIAN WOMEN VALUED THEMSELVES BETTER, PROBABLY NIGERIAN MEN WOULD TREAT THEM SO POORLY!!!

Oga, maybe I'm the one who fails to see this, but I don't think I'm biased with my post. This is not a post to stop men from marrying as much as they want. No be una money and stress? Wetin be my own? Neither is it a post to justify women's cheating act. My point is men justifying men's cheating and lying on innocent nature to back it up.
Re: So Unfair To Women by Kobojunkie: 6:40pm On Mar 11, 2022
JONNYSPUTE:
...Lol. make Una think am
I don't follow! undecided
Re: So Unfair To Women by Kobojunkie: 6:41pm On Mar 11, 2022
JONNYSPUTE:
....As if you don't know what I mean. Mitchewww.Bye
Look, I wasn't raised as you were so don't even begin to assume we exist in the same zip code as far as reality is concerned. undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Family Takes In Ukrainian Refugee And Dad Runs Off With Her Just 10 Days Later / How Should I Protect Her? / Should I Prove It To Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.