Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,085 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

How To Deal With Sexual Frustration In Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Deal With Sexual Frustration In Marriage (527 Views)

Five Ways To Deal With Sexual Frustration In A Relationship / Sexual Frustration Of A Physically Challenged / My Experiences With Sexual Enhancements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Deal With Sexual Frustration In Marriage by Icentfrancis(m): 12:17pm On Mar 11, 2022
One of the beauties of marriage is an enjoyable sex life without guilt or shame. But this isn’t always the case as some couples are faced with dealing with the frustration that comes with a sex life that’s not working. Hence today we would be looking at how to deal with sexual frustration in marriage. Sexual frustration is the sense of annoyance and dissatisfaction you might feel when there’s a difference between what you want sexually, and what you get sexually. Sexual frustration can also occur when you have sex regularly, but don’t feel fully satisfied. You may feel sexually frustrated if you have a sexual performance issue such as erectile dysfunction (ED), premature ejaculation (PE), or anorgasmia (difficulty reaching orgasm).

Indicators of sexual frustrations in marriages
What are the key indicators that one is experiencing sexual frustration? Potential signs that you might be sexually frustrated include:

You feel unsatisfied with your sex life:

The most obvious sign of sexual frustration is that you don’t feel satisfied with your sex life. This could be because you don’t have sex often enough, or you don’t enjoy the sex you’re having.

You feel interested in sex all the time:

If you don’t have enough sex, you may start to think about sex constantly. You might always feel “in the mood” and ready to go, even if the opportunity isn’t available.

Sex doesn’t feel as pleasurable as it should:

You might feel like sex isn’t as physically or emotionally fulfilling and pleasurable as it normally is, especially if there’s a mismatch between what you and your partner want in the bedroom.

You and your partner disagree about the frequency of sex:

People’s libidos differ. If you want sex more often than your partner, this may result in you feeling frustrated and less than satisfied sexually.

You’re losing interest in sex with your partner:

When your sex life is really unfulfilling, it can start to affect your level of attraction for your partner. This leads to you becoming less interested than before, both in sex and in your relationship in general.

You feel anxiety about sex with your partner:
When a person becomes sexually frustrated, he or she might feel anxiety about their ability to perform in bed, especially if their sexual frustration is caused by erectile dysfunction or other sexual performance issues.

Also, you become irritated or distracted easily:

When sex is constantly on your mind, you might find it difficult to focus on other things. Your behavior might change, and you may feel stressed or bothered by things more often and easily than normal. You feel tempted to have sex with other people. When your current sex life isn’t very satisfying, you may feel more tempted to have sex with other people, even if you’re married.

CAUSES OF SEXUAL FRUSTRATION IN MARRIAGE

Read more: http://inspirationalcouples.com/2022/03/10/how-to-deal-with-sexual-frustration-in-marriage/
Re: How To Deal With Sexual Frustration In Marriage by Boogyman557: 12:24pm On Mar 11, 2022
Holly Gram cool

No be sey I No fit COMPRISUN ur CAPRISUN..

No be sey ur CAPRISUN No make SENSE...

JUST dat E don too Long and PESIN like me go need ENERGY DRINK to READ AM..

although d WEED wey I de BLA NOW, E de HIGH me WOTOWOTO...

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

1 Like

Re: How To Deal With Sexual Frustration In Marriage by Kilotat: 1:24pm On Mar 11, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool
LITE UP my WEED in peace
WTF MAN!
Am a Fan..... CHEERS

1 Like

Re: How To Deal With Sexual Frustration In Marriage by KingNom(m): 2:04pm On Mar 11, 2022
@Op: Kindly post the summarise the article and post it

(1) (Reply)

10 Most Dangerous Things That Make A Man Not Want To Touch His Wife Again / I Had A Dream Where I Had The Perfect Body? / The Benefits Of Berries For Your Skin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.