Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,045 members, 7,821,592 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Sexual Frustration Of A Physically Challenged - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sexual Frustration Of A Physically Challenged (2102 Views)

Beautiful Bride's Wedding To A Physically Challenged Groom (Photos) / How To Deal With Sexual Frustration In Marriage / Pre-wedding Photos Of A Physically Challenged Lady Set To Wed In Akwa Ibom State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sexual Frustration Of A Physically Challenged by Goodlyhrt(m): 10:38pm On Oct 11, 2018
I feel so bad for myself everyday, still a hopeless virgin at 23, lean body mass, poor physical state plus the physical deformity which translates to no girlfriends, and addiction to self pleasure which I am not supposed to let you guys know because I must appear a saint. I can't even chyke a girl in peace without getting that 'eye' from onlookers (''so this bros too dey chase girl ba"wink like say no be prick wey meself dey carri. In people's mind I look awkward, imagine a limping guy running after a girl probably ignoring my advances, funny right? There was a time I cared about making such scenes for onlookers till my curiosity and my adventurous spirit took over, I no send again.

It's a shame to announce to you guys that I have given up chasing or chyking babes due to the following reasons:

1) probability of getting any success with the ladies when fronting is less than one percent.

2) even if I try to convince in my own case confuse the girl with sweet words and game, soon enough she'll get to see through it all and I come off like I am faking it all

3) lastly I will never be in any pity relationship ever again.

In any of my past relationships, to touch boob na wahala, ordinary peck, I know how much I spent on her, then, trying to sex is like trying to turn a straight to gay, well it never happened plus the fact that having to see my ugly nude is a huge turn off. E no easy for me she.

laying on my bed thinking of the many sex I'd gotten with just my cute face alone talk more my wit and my sense of humor, I dey envy you physically sound guys sha.
Re: Sexual Frustration Of A Physically Challenged by Nobody: 10:42pm On Oct 11, 2018
Goodlyhrt:
I feel so bad for myself everyday, still a hopeless virgin at 23, lean body mass, poor physical state plus the physical deformity which translates to no girlfriends, and addiction to self pleasure which I am not supposed to let you guys know because I must appear a saint. I can't even chyke a girl in peace without getting that 'eye' from onlookers (''so this bros too dey chase girl ba"wink like say no be prick wey meself dey carri. In people's mind I look awkward, imagine a limping guy running after a girl probably ignoring my advances, funny right? There was a time I cared about making such scenes for onlookers till my curiosity and my adventurous spirit took over, I no send again.

It's a shame to announce to you guys that I have given up chasing or chyking babes due to the following reasons:

1) probability of getting any success with the ladies when fronting is less than one percent.

2) even if I try to convince in my own case confuse the girl with sweet words and game, soon enough she'll get to see through it all and I come off like I am faking it all

In any of my past relationships, to touch boob na wahala, ordinary peck, I know how much I spent on her, then, trying to sex is like trying to turn a straight to gay, well it never happened plus the fact that having to see my ugly nude is a huge turn off. E no easy for me she.

laying on my bed thinking of the many sex I'd gotten with just my cute face alone talk more my wit and my sense of humor, I dey envy you physically sound guys sha.
my oh my... You sound depressed and really bitter. Life isn't just sex alone. Find something else to do like a vocation which you won't have problem with. Sex will.come after that. Self services won't help you either.
I hope you find the woman of your dreams. kiss

4 Likes

Re: Sexual Frustration Of A Physically Challenged by izzou(m): 10:44pm On Oct 11, 2018
grin grin grin

Your problem is just money, oga

MONEY MONEY MONEY

Just get a nice 3 bedroom apartment, a car, a job or sufficient income monthly, dress well, and booooooommmm cool

You'll be surprised to see the kind of women you roll with

smiley

7 Likes

Re: Sexual Frustration Of A Physically Challenged by profeazy: 10:46pm On Oct 11, 2018
Goodlyhrt:

If only you could make plenty money. Na dem go dey rush you!

3 Likes

Re: Sexual Frustration Of A Physically Challenged by Nobody: 11:04pm On Oct 11, 2018
I quite agree with Queen's comment. Life is not all about sex. I'm in my mid twenties and I am still a virgin. Self service is also Not the way. It will slowly consume you. It takes time to undo the mental destruction that it brings. Now, the first way to address this issue is to love yourself. The thing is you hate yourself already. Those who appear to fall "in love" with you do that because of pity or because of the spending. Stop spending on random girls. Invest in yourself. Try your hands on many things and discover your passion and pursue it. You have a purpose beyond sex, romance or marriage. Those things are secondary. You purpose is primary, follow it keenly and become the man of your own dreams. Then when you've taken form, the right woman for you who has been waiting will appear. Become close to your creator. Engage and equip your mind and develop yourself. Speak better, more fluently and become as costly as gold.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Sexual Frustration Of A Physically Challenged by Timmypromise(m): 11:08pm On Oct 11, 2018
izzou:
grin grin grin

Your problem is just money, oga

MONEY MONEY MONEY

Just get a nice 3 bedroom apartment, a car, a job or sufficient income monthly, dress well, and booooooommmm cool

You'll be surprised to see the kind of women you roll with

smiley

Best solution in this century
Re: Sexual Frustration Of A Physically Challenged by ehmmy11(m): 11:11pm On Oct 11, 2018
You what? shocked shocked shocked
Take 12 tabs every hour thank me later grin

Re: Sexual Frustration Of A Physically Challenged by Offpoint: 11:14pm On Oct 11, 2018
Am I supposed to speak on this thread? I actually have a disable friend, whom I do learn a lot from...
His ability to convert is weakness to strength is one thing I love about him.
Op, I don't wanna hurt your feelings verbally, but quit reasoning with your dîck. The greatest and worse disability is that of the mind. nothing special about sex with a woman, forget the over hyping... there's a woman for everyman.
Re: Sexual Frustration Of A Physically Challenged by Goodlyhrt(m): 11:15pm On Oct 11, 2018
plavic:
I quite agree with Queen's comment. Life is not all about sex. I'm in my mid twenties and I am still a virgin. Self service is also Not the way. It will slowly consume you. It takes time to undo the mental destruction that it brings. Now, the first way to address this issue is to love yourself. The thing is you hate yourself already. Those who appear to fall "in love" with you do that because of pity or because of the spending. Stop spending on random girls. Invest in yourself. Try your hands on many things and discover your passion and pursue it. You have a purpose beyond sex, romance or marriage. Those things are secondary. You purpose is primary, follow it keenly and become the man of your own dreams. Then when you've taken form, the right woman for you who has been waiting will appear. Become close to your creator. Engage and equip your mind and develop yourself. Speak better, more fluently and become as costly as gold.
I know all these things but how can I shut my hormones down
Re: Sexual Frustration Of A Physically Challenged by Nobody: 11:22pm On Oct 11, 2018
Goodlyhrt:
I know all these things but how can I shut my hormones down

You can't shut down your hormones. You need them for procreation. However there are other ways those hormones are channelled e.g exercises general exciting fun etc. But then again, it seems you already have the answers to your own questions. Focus your mind on better things.
Re: Sexual Frustration Of A Physically Challenged by samysmoothfresh: 11:28pm On Oct 11, 2018
Op is cool on the outside but suffers on the inside

make money and watch them rush you.........

Even if you're black and ugly with a physical defect, as far as you have the money, a naija girl will say No you're not black ugly and handicapped but rather you're chocolate dark, handsome on the inside and whole in her heart

make money!!!........make fvcking bloody money!!

Re: Sexual Frustration Of A Physically Challenged by rill: 12:08am On Oct 12, 2018
All of una just dey shout make money, make money like say nah so e easy
Re: Sexual Frustration Of A Physically Challenged by mrT: 9:10pm On Sep 12, 2021
DOnt know if you see see, but the first thing is self love. When you love yourself, you will attract people that love you for who you are
I recommend you read materials from a man called Kingsley Okonkwo. You will thank me later

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sexual Frustration Of A Physically Challenged by annayawchee: 10:37pm On Sep 12, 2021
Bros u don later gbensh??

It's been 3 years
Re: Sexual Frustration Of A Physically Challenged by Magnoliaa(f): 10:49pm On Sep 12, 2021
Hm.
Re: Sexual Frustration Of A Physically Challenged by Goodlyhrt(m): 12:14pm On Oct 16, 2021
annayawchee:
Bros u don later gbensh??

It's been 3 years
gerrat.. gbensh go where? Me wey like this life like mad.

I just dey sha
Re: Sexual Frustration Of A Physically Challenged by annayawchee: 12:19pm On Oct 16, 2021
Goodlyhrt:
gerrat.. gbensh go where? Me wey like this life like mad.

I just dey sha
Lol.... Gbensh means Bleep na

U don later mess ni

Na 3 years o
Re: Sexual Frustration Of A Physically Challenged by Goodlyhrt(m): 12:26pm On Oct 16, 2021
annayawchee:
Lol.... Gbensh means Bleep na

U don later mess ni

Na 3 years o
Still no o.. my oga.

I just zero my mind laid dis sha. I dey find mullah so till then
Re: Sexual Frustration Of A Physically Challenged by Ushman333: 12:34pm On Oct 16, 2021
Woman can fck a monster if you are comfortable.
Re: Sexual Frustration Of A Physically Challenged by infogenius(m): 12:40pm On Oct 16, 2021
Goodlyhrt:

Hey, come on turn off the light of negativity surrounding your physical condition.
I believe you have a sound mind and that is all you need.

You can attract women that will beg to sleep with you ONLY if you can work on yourself.
In fact your physical condition may be an advantage for you.

1. Improve your level of confidence. It ain't difficult but you just have to do it.
You have to start seeing yourself as a pretty attractive person. Guy it's of the mind and you must also
understand that everything God created was beautiful which includes you.

2. Dress nicely and mix up freely.

3. Try to stand out in one thing that people can be proud to be associated with.

4. Talk to ladies the way you would normally do with guys, don't give exclusive preference to them.
Just be you with them. Just be free that's all

5. Make friends and understand how they see or perceive you and then it will just be easy getting along but never accept to be inferior to anyone because u are also special.

1 Like

Re: Sexual Frustration Of A Physically Challenged by Nobody: 12:41pm On Oct 16, 2021
Magnoliaa:
Hm.
Hm what
Re: Sexual Frustration Of A Physically Challenged by luvmijeje(f): 1:11pm On Oct 16, 2021
Please try the friendship route. Learn to be friends with a lady. Accept that when it comes to physique you are at a disadvantage. It can also be an advantage simply because women will be more comfortable around you.

Turn your physique to a strength by working on character.
Re: Sexual Frustration Of A Physically Challenged by annayawchee: 1:43pm On Oct 16, 2021
Goodlyhrt:
Still no o.. my oga.

I just zero my mind laid dis sha. I dey find mullah so till then
Lol...

It's well o

(1) (Reply)

Today Is World Virgin Day Across The Globe / Is There Any Hope For Me, On My Boss Old Wife? / Why Are Akwa Ibom Girls So Sexy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.