Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,529 members, 7,816,293 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

APC Dares INEC, Vows To Go Ahead With March 26 Convention - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Dares INEC, Vows To Go Ahead With March 26 Convention (20750 Views)

Edo Primaries: APC Dares Obaseki, Refuses To Apply For Permit / Poll Shift: Oshiomhole Dares INEC, To Resume Campaigns Despite Restriction / Impeachment: APC Dares Saraki To Reconvene Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Dares INEC, Vows To Go Ahead With March 26 Convention by fergie001: 6:43pm On Mar 11, 2022
Indispensable85:

I think Buni and his co-travellers are clearly upto something. Buhari is just too dull to sense anything. He's too dull for my liking. They're just tossing him left and right. They know he's not intelligent. The same people that plotted the removal of oshiomhole are desperately cooking a poisonous challice. Is March 26 zonal congress?

Buhari should be held responsible for this madness. The oshiomhole issue was an easy one but he was deceived to dissolve the EXCO instead of resolving the issue and allow their tenure to run fully.

They continue the deceit of the old man 6months became 2yrs.
What will take place on March 26 will be the Zonal Congress.

2 Likes

Re: APC Dares INEC, Vows To Go Ahead With March 26 Convention by Indispensable85(m): 6:57pm On Mar 11, 2022
fergie001:

What will take place on March 26 will be the Zonal Congress.

I just saw that now from your initial comment. How come nobody noticed this all this while? Meaning no date for national convention yet?
I can't believe my eyes. So why has everyone been talking about March 26? Whaaaat!
Re: APC Dares INEC, Vows To Go Ahead With March 26 Convention by Indispensable85(m): 6:59pm On Mar 11, 2022
garfield1:

Bello will simply go ahead with the zonal congress and fix a new date for the main convention and NEC meet

Is Bello even aware of this? I doubt
Re: APC Dares INEC, Vows To Go Ahead With March 26 Convention by fergie001: 7:01pm On Mar 11, 2022
Indispensable85:

I just saw that now from your initial comment. How come nobody noticed this all this while? Meaning no date for national convention yet?
I can't believe my eyes. So why has everyone been talking about March 26? Whaaaat!
No date for National Convention.

March 26 will be the Zonal Congress, they wanted to ambush INEC but this new Electoral Act has changed the dynamics.

4 Likes

Re: APC Dares INEC, Vows To Go Ahead With March 26 Convention by garfield1: 7:06pm On Mar 11, 2022
Indispensable85:

Is Bello even aware of this? I doubt

He received the letter
Re: APC Dares INEC, Vows To Go Ahead With March 26 Convention by garfield1: 7:07pm On Mar 11, 2022
fergie001:

March 26 will be the Zonal Congress, they wanted to ambush INEC but this new Electoral Act has changed the dynamics.

Later the zonal congress was changed to 12 march and nat con 26
Re: APC Dares INEC, Vows To Go Ahead With March 26 Convention by Indispensable85(m): 7:10pm On Mar 11, 2022
fergie001:

Did you see the interview granted by the spokes person of the cecpc? It's a totally different narrative. Apc is a shame.
Re: APC Dares INEC, Vows To Go Ahead With March 26 Convention by Indispensable85(m): 7:11pm On Mar 11, 2022
garfield1:

He received the letter

I'm not sure oo
Re: APC Dares INEC, Vows To Go Ahead With March 26 Convention by garfield1: 7:16pm On Mar 11, 2022
Indispensable85:

I'm not sure oo

How
Re: APC Dares INEC, Vows To Go Ahead With March 26 Convention by fergie001: 7:16pm On Mar 11, 2022
garfield1:

Later the zonal congress was changed to 12 march and nat con 26
They changed their minds and put it same day as National Convention.
Re: APC Dares INEC, Vows To Go Ahead With March 26 Convention by fergie001: 7:21pm On Mar 11, 2022
Indispensable85:
I'm not sure oo

The authenticity of Sani Bello?

garfield1
Re: APC Dares INEC, Vows To Go Ahead With March 26 Convention by Easternblood: 7:22pm On Mar 11, 2022
Anything APC wants make dem do as long as Tinubu or Osibanjo does not get it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Dares INEC, Vows To Go Ahead With March 26 Convention by garfield1: 7:23pm On Mar 11, 2022
fergie001:

They changed their minds and put it same day as National Convention.

That means zonal and national convention should be on 26 march...no wonder no one is talking of zonal congress on 12...

Apc officials are live on channels clarifying issues
Re: APC Dares INEC, Vows To Go Ahead With March 26 Convention by ogododo: 7:27pm On Mar 11, 2022
garfield1:

That means zonal and national convention should be on 26 march...no wonder no one is talking of zonal congress on 12...

Dem don overruled Zonal teh teh.
Where Lalasticlala been dey?
Re: APC Dares INEC, Vows To Go Ahead With March 26 Convention by garfield1: 7:29pm On Mar 11, 2022
ogododo:

Dem don overruled Zonal teh teh.
Where Lalasticlala been dey?

How
Re: APC Dares INEC, Vows To Go Ahead With March 26 Convention by fergie001: 8:20pm On Mar 11, 2022
garfield1:

Sani Bello's leadership is questionable.

The main problem the Party has is the fact that they do not have a Board of Trustees.

1 Like

Re: APC Dares INEC, Vows To Go Ahead With March 26 Convention by ogododo: 8:27pm On Mar 11, 2022
fergie001:

Sani Bello's leadership is questionable.

The main problem the Party has is the fact that they do not have a Board of Trustees.
A party wey no fit organise demselves, how dem go make Nigeria kadja?

1 Like

Re: APC Dares INEC, Vows To Go Ahead With March 26 Convention by fergie001: 8:30pm On Mar 11, 2022
ogododo:

A party wey no fit organise demselves, how dem go make Nigeria kadja?
They should be thanking INEC for intimating them, otherwise by next month Wike for don unleash the whole SANs for Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: APC Dares INEC, Vows To Go Ahead With March 26 Convention by Way4orward: 8:40pm On Mar 11, 2022
HOW MANY APC DEY NOW?
Re: APC Dares INEC, Vows To Go Ahead With March 26 Convention by boundachuks(m): 8:40pm On Mar 11, 2022
Inec is apc lapdog already
Re: APC Dares INEC, Vows To Go Ahead With March 26 Convention by ityP(m): 8:41pm On Mar 11, 2022
christistruth01:

Once the President is elected with Majority votes he will not be removed on mere. Technicalities

These are not technicalities. The electoral bill is now law. INEC has said you must give 21 days before you install new leadership. They can argue convention date, but that other clause still dey. APC dey prepare for failure

1 Like

Re: APC Dares INEC, Vows To Go Ahead With March 26 Convention by ityP(m): 8:44pm On Mar 11, 2022
Indispensable85:

Oh.....ok I get it now. I was arguing regarding NEC.
I think the party is in order here. An adjustment of date is not a fresh notice.
Go to court if you are not satisfied.

You people should run the convention first let's see grin

2 Likes

Re: APC Dares INEC, Vows To Go Ahead With March 26 Convention by ityP(m): 8:44pm On Mar 11, 2022
cktheluckyman:

grin grin grin but Sani Bello claimed yesterday that he did not see any letter.Now Buni can conveniently claim it was forged

Tell them o. Bello and Buni, las las, are working together grin

1 Like

Re: APC Dares INEC, Vows To Go Ahead With March 26 Convention by Indispensable85(m): 8:46pm On Mar 11, 2022
ityP:

You people should run the convention first let's see grin

Lol.........
Re: APC Dares INEC, Vows To Go Ahead With March 26 Convention by ityP(m): 8:47pm On Mar 11, 2022
Indispensable85:

Pain no let u dey reason like normal person again. Since dem national assembly nack ur Amaechi akpako u nor well again. Painment... LoL

You don't know shit about politics. This ameachi stuff don dey constitution since. The constitution supersedes the electoral act. If they fixed it into electoral act, it won't still be binding. What is there in resigning 6 months to the end of a tenure? grin
Re: APC Dares INEC, Vows To Go Ahead With March 26 Convention by Bimpe29: 8:48pm On Mar 11, 2022
What has become of APC now?

Re: APC Dares INEC, Vows To Go Ahead With March 26 Convention by ityP(m): 8:50pm On Mar 11, 2022
Indispensable85:

I think Buni and his co-travellers are clearly upto something. Buhari is just too dull to sense anything. He's too dull for my liking. They're just tossing him left and right. They know he's not intelligent. The same people that plotted the removal of oshiomhole are desperately cooking a poisonous challice. Is March 26 zonal congress?

Buhari should be held responsible for this madness. The oshiomhole issue was an easy one but he was deceived to dissolve the EXCO instead of resolving the issue and allow their tenure to run fully.

They continue the deceit of the old man 6months became 2yrs.

So you don believe? grin Don't cry. Tinubu worships Buhari. He will be fine with whatever Buhari decides. Na you people I pity cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Dares INEC, Vows To Go Ahead With March 26 Convention by Indispensable85(m): 8:51pm On Mar 11, 2022
ityP:

You don't know shit about politics. This ameachi stuff don dey constitution since. The constitution supersedes the electoral act. If they fixed it into electoral act, it won't still be binding. What is there in resigning 6 months to the end of a tenure? grin

You're the Ignorant one here obviously.
When kayode fayemi was contesting for governor in Ekiti as minister of mines and solid minerals,he didn't resign until after the primaries. But now you have to resign well before the primary election. Go and read.

2 Likes

Re: APC Dares INEC, Vows To Go Ahead With March 26 Convention by ityP(m): 8:52pm On Mar 11, 2022
Easternblood:
Anything APC wants make dem do as long as Tinubu or Osibanjo does not get it

Osinbajo is still OK

1 Like

Re: APC Dares INEC, Vows To Go Ahead With March 26 Convention by ityP(m): 8:54pm On Mar 11, 2022
Indispensable85:

You're the Ignorant one here obviously.
When kayode fayemi was contesting for governor in Ekiti as minister of mines and solid minerals,he didn't resign until after the primaries. But now you have to resign well before the primary election. Go and read.

Lmao. You for wait till the primaries o grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Enugu PDP Youths Eject Vice Chairman For Not Providing Mobilisation Funds / BREAKING: PDP Senator Defects To APC / Osinbajo Reveal Why FG Is Taking About Second Niger Bridge Construction Serious

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.