Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,501 members, 7,823,170 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Who Else Has This Weird Habit Of Mine? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Else Has This Weird Habit Of Mine? (777 Views)

See This Weird Photo Shoot Of A Guy And His Girlfriend. / Do You Believe This Weird Fact About The Vagina? (Picture) / What Weird Habit Do You Have And Can't stop? Let's Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Else Has This Weird Habit Of Mine? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Mar 11, 2022
I almost never “toast” girls but the few times I do they never tell me no. The problem is when they do Give me their number I never call them or I just call like two times and start ignoring them. I mean beautiful girls, I just ghost them once I notice they are showing interest which 99% of them do. The only time girls shakara for me is online, but in real life if I say hello and joke a little they always give me their numbers. Now why I don’t call them is something I can’t figure out. Maybe I’m scared of billing or something, who else is like this?

2 Likes

Re: Who Else Has This Weird Habit Of Mine? by Totilopussylick(m): 3:18pm On Mar 11, 2022
Badboibipo:
I almost never “toast” girls but the few times I do they never tell me no. The problem is when they do Give me their number I never call them or I just call like two times and start ignoring them. I mean beautiful girls, I just ghost them once I notice they are showing interest which 99% of them do. The only time girls shakara for me is online, but in real life if I say hello and joke a little they always give me their numbers. Now why I don’t call them is something I can’t figure out. Maybe I’m scared of billing or something, who else is like this?

Do something good with your life

And stop this child play tongue
Re: Who Else Has This Weird Habit Of Mine? by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:21pm On Mar 11, 2022
you are just practicing.... when good babe go enter your life, you will now decide to call....unless of course, you are too shy to take it to the next level (which would be understanding)
Re: Who Else Has This Weird Habit Of Mine? by Bluezy13(m): 3:29pm On Mar 11, 2022
Adventure ended.
Re: Who Else Has This Weird Habit Of Mine? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Mar 11, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
you are just practicing.... when good babe go enter your life, you will now decide to call....unless of course, you are too shy to take it to the next level (which would be understanding)

Na money be shyness, if money dey there is no such thing as shyness
Re: Who Else Has This Weird Habit Of Mine? by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:47pm On Mar 11, 2022
Badboibipo:
Na money be shyness, if money dey there is no such thing as shyness

so you mean a shy guy will go to an eatery with a babe and not say a word to her and thats ok because he has money and/or just count his money while she eats and/or spray the babe with dollars while she eats, abi?!?!? are you saying that the money a man gets money he isnt shy any longer because money is a cure to shyness?!?!? i guess its the money that will talk to the babe during their dates, abi?!

1 Like

Re: Who Else Has This Weird Habit Of Mine? by Nobody: 4:27pm On Mar 11, 2022
You're poor, and you know quite well that you can't handle the outcome hence, ghosting. But you keep chyking anyway, to confirm if you still got it.
Re: Who Else Has This Weird Habit Of Mine? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Mar 11, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

so you mean a shy guy will go to an eatery with a babe and not say a word to her and thats ok because he has money and/or just count his money while she eats and/or spray the babe with dollars while she eats, abi?!?!? are you saying that the money a man gets money he isnt shy any longer because money is a cure to shyness?!?!? i guess its the money that will talk to the babe during their dates, abi?!

Only kids are shy or broke people. Broke people know they have nothing to offer so they already cancel themselves in their mind before approaching the lady. Or kids who are virgins. Not a 30 plus man who has seen dozens of pvssys already, what kind of shyness? Doesn’t make sense

1 Like

Re: Who Else Has This Weird Habit Of Mine? by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:56pm On Mar 11, 2022
Badboibipo:
Only kids are shy or broke people. Broke people know they have nothing to offer so they already cancel themselves in their mind before approaching the lady. Or kids who are virgins. Not a 30 plus man who has seen dozens of pvssys already, what kind of shyness? Doesn’t make sense

what a very sad statement you just posted...
A) believing that broke people have nothing to offer and rich people automatically have much more to offer, shows how narrow minded yu are and solely value money in your life. you must either be very poor and/or one of them women who sells herself to the highest bidder (aka undercover olosho)

B) if you dont understand what being shy means then you will never understand. it has nothing to do with age, but all to do with a state of mind where a man gets uncomfortable/frozen when around someone...and even when they wanna say something, it comes out the wrong way.
having money CANNOT solve that, as any smart person understands that having money is just a tool to enhance what you already got and/or who you already are, and certainly not to turn you into what/who you are not.
Re: Who Else Has This Weird Habit Of Mine? by Blunttruth: 5:30pm On Mar 11, 2022
Badboibipo:
Only you can tell us. But I think you are a tease. You only toast them to remind yourself you still got it and can get a girl's number. But I believe when you are ready to have someone in your life you will go a step further.

1 Like

Re: Who Else Has This Weird Habit Of Mine? by Emmawhite91(m): 5:45pm On Mar 11, 2022
I had that also

(1) (Reply)

SS 3 Students Sex Life / Which African Country Started Slave Trade / Quiz Time! Solve This Simple Riddle.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.