Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,691 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media - Crime (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media (94058 Views)

Two Female Prisoners Fall Pregnant After Having Sex With Transgender Inmate / Beautiful Photos Of Nigerian Female Prisoners During The Beauty Contest / Lady Marries An Old Man In Akwa Ibom, Pre-Wedding Photos Spark Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by ajumma(m): 10:55am On Mar 14, 2022
FamTomx2

pls pray for me i have been finally arrested at the airport with MARIJUANA & small ‘meth’

Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by FamTomx2(m): 2:46pm On Mar 14, 2022
ajumma:
I Bandit ajumma..

pls pray for me i have been finally arrested at the airport with 7 virgins & a suicide vest heading to aso rock.. grin grin

Useless rag tag Zombie!

Maxi Nnamdi the Slayer of the clone El Sudan.

Ohamadike the Slayer of the Zoo and it's foot soldiers of hordes Zombies!

Dan shege Wawa!!
Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by Adex5: 9:35am On Mar 19, 2022
see not Only in kirikiri ooo Even just go to ikoyi prison u will see alot..
Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by Victor700: 9:55am On Mar 19, 2022
That pics does not reflect what it portray.
Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by legallyminded: 2:00am On Mar 23, 2022
firstratedcitiz:

And you are a full-baked slowpoke!

This is one of the men who cause problems for their own gender. SIMPle slowpoke undecided
Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by legallyminded: 2:03am On Mar 23, 2022
Tomek09:

Don't mind those simps and idiots.

Fools that always rush to defend women at the detriment of their fellow men just to have a taste of pussy which he may likely not see after being stupid.

They slave around looking for perceived injustice against women to wade in but will never help their fellow males in need.

Useless SIMPS.

Utterly useless!
Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by legallyminded: 2:04am On Mar 23, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
he is just a 17yr old boy jare baba.

Wat u said up there is d truth and can only be deciphered by a reasonable man.

This issue is one of the reason i dont like women, even am pitying my gf cus she's feeling the heat from me embarassed embarassed

I want to change but i cant help it.

Brother this is d tot.

As a man u work all tru ur life, i fought ur way out of poverty, u suffered like say tomorrow no dey.
U eventually marry a young girl who at that tym was enjoying her hoes phase as she was bn pursued around by many simps. Simps provided everything she wanted and she didn't have to work for it, only her vagina bringing the luck, undeserved luck.
She cheated on u, got pregnant for outsiders and says u re the father, that is paternity fraud na embarassed embarassed

After twenty years u discovered, that is after u have spent ur last penny on the child/children ooh, u have raised dem all tru to the University already bro. But after the discovery u felt betrayed by a bitch, u cried ur eyes out and u took a deserving decision to send her away with her bastard children.

By then u as a man wil start afresh, by that tym u re already 50 or 55 with grey hairs embarassed embarassed

She might stil be at 40, young and continue her hoes wherever she find herself and Oponu men would stil be d one supplying her needs .

Those children would be taking care of her greatly , dont forget that the children are only bast.ard to u but they are her tru children na, dey are not bast.ards to her.
Now they wil continue to take care of her til her old age and u that worked ur ass out inside rain and sun to get them where they are would be relegated to somewhere unknown. embarassed

That is why i always support that Muslim Quranic page that says a woman caught doing zina should be executed upon glaring evidence. And yes she should be.

grin
Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by legallyminded: 2:09am On Mar 23, 2022
GooodHardDick:
[s][/s]

Imagine the rubbish you wrote up there with silly excuses just because you're a female!

Why would so much attention be given to them while the males look malnourished and unkempt? What sort of nonsense is that?
If there are hairdressers and tailors in the women correctional facility, then there should be barbers and tailors too in the male correctional centers. Stop this myopic thinking of yours that women should be given "special attention and care", this is gender discrimination and should be highly condemn.

I can't believe even in prison Nigeria girls also have entitlement mentality. This is foolishness, the authorities should look into this and stop this gender discrimination against males asap!

Don't mind her. I don't blame guys who say they're all useless. 95% of them are selfish and cruel liabilities. They're only occupying space. Just to LovePeddler around and settle for a simp who will take over the job officially from unofficial mugu money spenders.
Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by koskilala: 6:57pm On Mar 30, 2022
Tomek09:

Our society revolves around women. Men are ready to go a long way to make them comfortable, less worried and happy just because of pussy. A man will never help his fellow man in need but once he sees a lady, the money he claimed not to have will be in abundance to throw away. Very sad reality.
sad but true
Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by koskilala: 6:57pm On Mar 30, 2022
killmods:

The power of pussy ( POP)
casted undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Scene Of Kuje Prison Attack (Graphic Photos) / Flipcash / Samaila Musa, Our Husband Chained Us Up, Put Pepper In Our Private Parts - Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.