Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media (94059 Views)

Two Female Prisoners Fall Pregnant After Having Sex With Transgender Inmate / Beautiful Photos Of Nigerian Female Prisoners During The Beauty Contest / Lady Marries An Old Man In Akwa Ibom, Pre-Wedding Photos Spark Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by wpadmin: 8:50pm On Mar 11, 2022
The future is female
Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by YoungBlackRico(m): 8:51pm On Mar 11, 2022
GloriousGbola:
This is straight up p*ssy pass s**t angry
real p*ssy pass my brother.

2 Likes

Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by Aidejay(m): 8:51pm On Mar 11, 2022
I hope you people know that the purpose of showing this was to trigger an emotional and sensational outburst from you people. So that you can spend your time and energy consuming this news. Why don't you ask yourself, why is there only 1 picture of Men and about 3 of women, looking their best in make up.
I suspect this is the worse looking bunch of men they could have found in that environment and they photographed them. Meanwhile the best looking women were photographed. All this just to create news, buzz, content.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by kingyakos: 8:51pm On Mar 11, 2022
Pennis dey suffer o
Some of the girls dey use iPhone

1 Like

Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by wizonlyson: 8:51pm On Mar 11, 2022
Winningbot:
If Chidima can contest for miss cell
Abba kyari should contest for mr cell pls
..LOL..your head get oil..chop am abeg..

Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by MYMINDER(m): 8:51pm On Mar 11, 2022
We need to view the inmates that were not part of the show to get the real reality.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by Bmaster(m): 8:51pm On Mar 11, 2022
Tomek09:
I earlier opined that society and nature are sympathetic and lenient to female gender and some people thought I was chasing clout.

Even in interviews, job hunts and what-have-you, females are highly favoured and considered more than men.

Truly, penis is very useless embarassed embarassed embarassed
so sad it's true.
Mean at the bolded,chaiii

2 Likes

Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by Aboks(m): 8:52pm On Mar 11, 2022
Tomek09:
I earlier opined that society and nature are sympathetic and lenient to female gender and some people thought I was chasing clout.

Even in interviews, job hunts and what-have-you, females are highly favoured and considered more than men.

Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by Nobody: 8:52pm On Mar 11, 2022
Tomek09:

Honestly, two generations from now men will actually become slaves to women. And the gullible men bamboozled by their constant cry of inequality will eventually have themselves to blame. Everyone just keeps a blind eye on the many injustice meted to the man.

7 Likes

Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by lexy2014: 8:52pm On Mar 11, 2022
Tomek09:

It's not society and nature that are sympathetic and lenient with women. It is the male gender that usually decides to creates two separate laws for in favour of women just because of sex

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by juman(m): 8:53pm On Mar 11, 2022
i doubt if all those ladies in white tshirt are prisoners.
They are too many.
How come so many young ladies would be in prison. For what offence.
Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by OscarJaden(m): 8:54pm On Mar 11, 2022
We're is the pig call sapphire
What does she have to say about this?

Nairaland feminist

2 Likes

Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by ledaman: 8:54pm On Mar 11, 2022
Olunmercy56:
grin Nigeria my country, where prison wardens give the female prisoners belle
It is never possible for correctional officer to impregnate female inmates. Because they have different yard and at all times there is always a wardress attached to their cells.
Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by God1000(m): 8:55pm On Mar 11, 2022
This is totally unacceptable

My own heartbreaking story happened just last month, I couldn't travel to do certain school stuff in Abuja due to some circumstances beyond my control, so I asked a lady who also had the same problem to help me out since she was in Abuja.

She went to meet the man incharge and tabled her issue and it was sorted out within that week, this same man that helped her refused to address my own, I called him several times and he ignored my calls until it was too late.

Truly we men are the enemies of ourselves

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by Nyascobar1414: 8:55pm On Mar 11, 2022
Men, when dealing with the other gender be selfish, if its beyond your comfort dont do it...
The society(women) hate you...
Know this and know peace!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by Nobody: 8:55pm On Mar 11, 2022
The politician are chopping is girls I swear
Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by lexy2014: 8:55pm On Mar 11, 2022
feckos:

Honestly, two generations from now men will actually become slaves to women. And the gullible men bamboozled by their constant cry of inequality will eventually have themselves to blame. Everyone just keeps a blind eye on the many injustice meted to the man.

because it's men who not only perpetrate the injustice to men because of women, but who enjoy it.

1 Like

Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by Elidrisy20: 8:55pm On Mar 11, 2022
Winningbot:
If Chidima can contest for miss cell
Abba kyari should contest for mr cell pls
Mr macho
Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by gadgethead: 8:56pm On Mar 11, 2022
NoFucksToGive:
The men look half dead like zombies while the ladies are enjoying themselves

Maybe the girls are getting well paid for their 'services' to oga warder
Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by chukwuibuipob: 8:57pm On Mar 11, 2022
sad who send dem/wetin carry dem go there. Some of dem deserved any punishment
Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by oshaosha2014(m): 8:57pm On Mar 11, 2022
Who do you think builds that future.
wpadmin:
The future is female
Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by Jamesbiodun(m): 8:57pm On Mar 11, 2022
The first picture angry they are kids damn
Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by kayperry: 8:57pm On Mar 11, 2022
Just few days ago cococandy & co. witches were chanting breaking byiers on int'l women day. the comparison is there for anyone to deduct

1 Like

Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by CocaineLord(m): 8:57pm On Mar 11, 2022
That's the power of PUSSY

Y'all think that meat between a woman's leg is ordinary? grin

Some men do tremble at the sight of a woman's sultry thigh not to talk of the main thing(The coochie)

A woman is the greatest thing God ever put on the land smiley

2 Likes

Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by Nobody: 8:57pm On Mar 11, 2022
Are these LADIES in the Prison?
What an aberration to the Men.
This is what we have been sounding on Nairaland.
MEN wake up!
You are losing it

6 Likes

Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by oshaosha2014(m): 8:57pm On Mar 11, 2022
Who builds that future. You think it is the females.?

FRANKOSKI:
Should I assume that the future is truly FEMALE ?
Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by Karemarealty288(m): 8:58pm On Mar 11, 2022
slimjohn2k5:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Useless penis.

Tell them oooooooo difference between Criminal and La Creme

Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by Bmaster(m): 8:58pm On Mar 11, 2022
DREAMZZZ:
baba calm down naa cheesy grin grin
he said it all bro.

Stop calming him down
Look around you at the places of your endeavors and you'll testify to yourself that what he said is purely the truth.

Take Nollywood actors and actresses for instance,can't you see that the change in level between both is too much ?
Hardly would you see a Nollywood actress begging online for money,but that's not the case with their male folks

5 Likes

Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by NOwazobia: 8:59pm On Mar 11, 2022
Tomek09:

There should be any argument here.
Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by Oturatetuala(m): 8:59pm On Mar 11, 2022
What do you expect, when female prisoners they cut kpekus give prison wardens, male prisoners no fit dey cut penis give them.

I am outta here tongue

1 Like

Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by FRANKOSKI(m): 8:59pm On Mar 11, 2022
oshaosha2014:
Who builds that future. You think it is the females.?

LOL

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Scene Of Kuje Prison Attack (Graphic Photos) / Flipcash / Samaila Musa, Our Husband Chained Us Up, Put Pepper In Our Private Parts - Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.