Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,318 members, 7,829,781 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media - Crime (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media (94092 Views)

Two Female Prisoners Fall Pregnant After Having Sex With Transgender Inmate / Beautiful Photos Of Nigerian Female Prisoners During The Beauty Contest / Lady Marries An Old Man In Akwa Ibom, Pre-Wedding Photos Spark Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by Acidbath: 11:48am On Mar 12, 2022
NobIeKING:
you will regret this I swear. Be like this forum don taya you

I have broken rule 2, 3,8 and 19. Ban me
Mynd44
Seun
Justwise
OAM4J
Dominique
Lalasticlala
Rocktation
Farano
Dragnet

1 Like

Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by apatheticme(f): 12:31pm On Mar 12, 2022
NobIeKING:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by apatheticme(f): 12:37pm On Mar 12, 2022
NobIeKING:

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by Mgbafo: 1:19pm On Mar 12, 2022
This is bad!

I think it favours females in most cases, while males are favoured in terms of cheating on their partners.
Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by BeanmanX(m): 1:33pm On Mar 12, 2022
NobIeKING:
Mynd44 seun lalasticlala justwise seun Rule 2 and 19

One of the alternate account of the notorious troll defaming me and others here, it's high time you ban his IP

Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by BeanmanX(m): 1:35pm On Mar 12, 2022
NobIeKING:
idiotic illiterate spotted.
come no allow make I reason your Matter for this forum oh

One of the alternate account of the notorious troll defaming me and others here, it's high time you ban his IP

Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by BeanmanX(m): 1:36pm On Mar 12, 2022
NobIeKING:
illiterate.
you don't even know the meaning of figurative expression.
idiot

Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by Toks2008(m): 1:38pm On Mar 12, 2022
musicwriter:

The only reason you believe in Jesus is because you have no idea of it's historicity and what a fraud you're participating in. Pick history books and research the history of religions and you'll realize where Jesus came from. You're going to realize that Jesus came from the so called pagans and that the concept of a "messiah" has been around for thousands of years before anybody heard of Jesus. In fact, you'll realize that so many older "saviors" already saved the world hundreds of times before your fake Jesus. That's one.

Second, Jesus is meant for dumb people. An intelligent African or any ethnicity at all would never believe that a white man is his God or way to God.

Third, I am a better person now than I used to be when I believed in Jesus. The reason you continue doing something wrong is because you have Jesus as an excuse for non realistic forgiveness. So, you perpetually keep on doing something wrong. But now that I no longer believe in Jesus, I just do only the right thing. No excuses.

Fourth, if there's any hell, it's you and your fellow christians that would go there, not me because I am more upright person than any christian living or dead.

Being upright is good but to get to heaven, you must accept Jesus as your lord and savior.

It is not too late to do that. Whatever you do bro, dont ever be caught dead without having Jesus as your lord and saviour.

On this note, i will off my mic.
Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by Panda7(m): 1:39pm On Mar 12, 2022
that is lutenancy
Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by Hallabee1(m): 1:40pm On Mar 12, 2022
Aje..

But, wish i can talk now but i dont want to say anything.....

Fine Babes
Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by amuwo1980: 1:47pm On Mar 12, 2022
Tomek09:
I earlier opined that society and nature are sympathetic and lenient to female gender and some people thought I was chasing clout.

Even in interviews, job hunts and what-have-you, females are highly favoured and considered more than men.

Truly, penis is very useless embarassed embarassed embarassed
It is a woman’s world and they know it , they are manipulating every one else claiming to be the weaker sex, no they are not weak one bit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by musicwriter(m): 2:37pm On Mar 12, 2022
Toks2008:

Being upright is good but to get to heaven, you must accept Jesus as your lord and savior.

It is not too late to do that. Whatever you do bro, dont ever be caught dead without having Jesus as your lord and saviour.

On this note, i will off my mic.

Bro, you're still very far behind in the stone age languishing in lack of knowledge and in fear of your god. But you're talking to someone light years ahead about history of Christianity and Jesus, so you obviously don't know how you sound.

Well, for your information, don't worry about me, instead worry about yourself. I am already "saved" and free and I know it. The reason you're fearful of your god and hell is because you lack knowledge of where they came from, so you believe hook, line, and sinker of what you read in your bible. But the bible was written by human beings (Greco-Romans) like you to control their slaves. It's a pity that in this modern time, you're still caught up in a stone age fraud. Honestly, I pity you.

Finally, I said previously, if there's any hell, you and your fellow christians are the ones going there.

1 Like

Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by edoairways: 3:57pm On Mar 12, 2022
suffering:
Boredom is a bad thing. So one won’t have anything constructive to do that they now monitor the activities of criminals? May I never stay unemployed for too long in this life.
It is not boredom, this picture alone will solve the menace
Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by MisterKennedy(m): 4:07pm On Mar 12, 2022
Tomek09:

Very useless organ that attract no sympathy and leniency grin grin grin

Lol baba you funny I swear

Stupid useless penis

No wonder bobrisky transformed to a female
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by MisterKennedy(m): 4:17pm On Mar 12, 2022
NoFucksToGive:

Now you see why year in year out they keep lowering the life expectancy for us men? ...
WHO said as at 40.years a man's heart is twice as worn out than that of a woman... High blood pressure worrying and over thinking kills us off...
Truly men are now an endangered species.. and women blame us when we have decided not to marry again .

United Nations statistics showed that globally 98% of suicide victims are men.. 97% of work place accident related deaths are men, world wide 98% of road accident victims are men , 99% of soldiers killed in wars are men... Then 99% of murder victims are men .. you work hard all your life ,

We are an endangered species ..in today's world the worst thing you can be is a man...

If you are down and ask for help they will call you a weak man, a beggar and failure, if you are down and don't ask for help and keep struggling they will call you a failure , and say you are.not trying hard enough , if you are ask for help as a.man no one will help you, if you are down and you decide you can't take it anymore and commit suicide then you are labelled a weakling .. but if you stay alive no one will still help you.

It's not easy for men

Brother you're so fucking right

That's why I no dey blame guys wey dey do rituals again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by wasi9ice: 4:17pm On Mar 12, 2022
Tomek09:
I earlier opined that society and nature are sympathetic and lenient to female gender and some people thought I was chasing clout.

Even in interviews, job hunts and what-have-you, females are highly favoured and considered more than men.

Truly, penis is very useless embarassed embarassed embarassed
Oga you de vex o grin grin grin grin angry

1 Like

Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by Tomek09(m): 4:23pm On Mar 12, 2022
Princewill1:
Female favoured society was created by men. So we're the cause of our problem.

I think we have lots of simps in Nigeria.
Useless annoying idiots.
Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by Tomek09(m): 4:34pm On Mar 12, 2022
koskilala:
Na wa, why the so much disparity in looks?
Our society revolves around women. Men are ready to go a long way to make them comfortable, less worried and happy just because of pussy. A man will never help his fellow man in need but once he sees a lady, the money he claimed not to have will be in abundance to throw away. Very sad reality.
Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by Aaay: 5:11pm On Mar 12, 2022
The female will be servicing the officers
Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by iamL(f): 6:03pm On Mar 12, 2022
Triangles1:
We can become anything we dream of when there's life.

I like this for real.

1 Like

Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by suffering: 7:11pm On Mar 12, 2022
edoairways:

It is not boredom, this picture alone will solve the menace
Corruption can never die in this country. If it could we’d have working leaders long since. Ask those women if they’d pick the “enjoyment” they’re going through over freedom and watch them quickly choose the latter.
Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by OnyeMmeri: 7:15pm On Mar 12, 2022
This Lady is just my spec.

Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by Israeludoudo(m): 7:45am On Mar 13, 2022
But wait oooooo
Who give this ladies money for hair making ?? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by OnyeMmeri: 8:37am On Mar 13, 2022
NairalandL0RD:
person don already create thread posting her pics and inquiring about her crime.
He said he's ready to pay and settle the warders any amount just to get her released

Wow, really? Could you please point me to the thread? Let me see if I can get any info bout her. I'm ready to fight for her release too.
Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by apatheticme(f): 9:44am On Mar 13, 2022
NairalandL0RD:
person don already create thread posting her pics and inquiring about her crime.
He said he's ready to pay and settle the warders any amount just to get her released

You're nothing but a troll using various monikers to threaten people on this forum.

Until you can provide evidence of me scamming people on this forum, get the hell outta my mentions!

Mynd44 seun lalasticlala justwise seun Rule 2, 3 and 19

Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by edoairways: 7:33pm On Mar 13, 2022
suffering:
Corruption can never die in this country. If it could we’d have working leaders long since. Ask those women if they’d pick the “enjoyment” they’re going through over freedom and watch them quickly choose the latter.
There is corruption everywhere, that picture is one of the mechanism to check it. Corruption cannot be eradicated however it can be reduced
Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by suffering: 12:54am On Mar 14, 2022
edoairways:

There is corruption everywhere, that picture is one of the mechanism to check it. Corruption cannot be eradicated however it can be reduced
Good.
Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by ajumma(m): 9:27am On Mar 14, 2022
FamTomx2:

No fucc given!

Those male inmates look like ajumma, ablejesus26 and proudlyomonna..

Online Zombie Cretins thinking that IPOB movement is a Village Union Meeting?

mad MAN on the prowl

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo / Flipcash / Scene Of Kuje Prison Attack (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.