Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,460 members, 7,819,678 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media (94048 Views)

Two Female Prisoners Fall Pregnant After Having Sex With Transgender Inmate / Beautiful Photos Of Nigerian Female Prisoners During The Beauty Contest / Lady Marries An Old Man In Akwa Ibom, Pre-Wedding Photos Spark Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by TheOmoney(m): 8:27am On Mar 12, 2022
blackparadise:
yes she got nice dam curves, am a feeling to grab her azz to pkansh men daam, those animals will be enjoying that azz..ashhhhh...

She'll stab you!
Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by Aroyjunior(m): 8:31am On Mar 12, 2022
Why the females come fine and the men in ugly ......all these fine girls in prison.nawa oh
Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by Thazard(m): 8:31am On Mar 12, 2022
T3ndrils:
The truth be say last last na men cause this bullshit wey we dey suffer so

You can even see some retard.ed guys here are just busy salivating at the females in the prison and you dey wonder why life dey treat una so like this.

Another thing be say as a guy you are actually not meant to suffer—like at allll—and it's simply because we create our own problems;

getting married without properly vetting, getting into r/ship with coverted toxic females, giving out money to ingrates that are undeserving only to be taken advantage of, all in the name of 'being a MAN' not knowing it's all a sociatal facade to pressure men into doing their selfish biddings.

Know one thing—men are needed to drive society, but once society gets rigged, it will use men who are gullible to drive it's selfish means with no regard to him at all.

How to avoid this as a man —

1.Be ruthlessly focused on you purpose and remain in it for good
2. Give zero flying f.ucks about what society dictates to you.
3. Learn the art of imbreeded selfishness.
4. If you wan marry, vet the sh't of the female
If not have harems with no commitment.
5. Try as much as possible to not work for the system—create a separate path for yourself and endulge in fostering Mens Evolutionary schemes/mental wellness for men.
6. Be very firm and hard — this is why the society is a mess—no or less driven strong men anymore.
7. Learn to cut of non entities from your life permanently

"Strong men create good times
Good times create weak men,
Weak men create hard times,
Hard times create Strong men"

Beautiful piece

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by NoFucksToGive: 8:42am On Mar 12, 2022
Abba114:
the females are not to blame. its the same men that make the life of other men miserable i have already hate other men all i care about is myself alone when i see a fellow man wallowing in pain i will just move on nd feel nothing because nobody cares about me too. its fellow men that made my life miserable after i was falsely accused by a female they just beleive her without any investigation i hate other men (simps)

I feel your pain deeply comrade . I totally agree with you, it is your fellow men that will call you names when you plead for assistance, it's your fellow men that will crucify you without evidence and deny you justice, it is your fellow men that will watch you suffer ... Unfortunately I always say it that it is only outside Nigeria that you can find true comrades not in Nigeria ..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by Sagefromtheeast: 8:49am On Mar 12, 2022
NoFucksToGive:
We are not saying treat us like women no! But we deserve a break !!! We do! it is too damn much!!

Sometimes I don't even want to go into the house I just sit in my car and scream so loud my ears.should.burst...

As a man you are too afraid to show any emotion , when a nice girl who sees your pain smiles at you outside you are afraid to smile back before the world calls you a cheat ... Kai everything is just against men Everything.. now I see why so many of us commit suicide it's as if only death can console us sometimes.
The ache in your chest isn't just emotional pain it's the heart wearing out slowly...
I see people criticize and abuse men that fall sick, you call that man careless., You say he doesn't tale good care of himself... Really ?

How can will I bother about that pain in my left rib knowing that if I go to the hospital it is money ? When all your money is tied up, debts are crushing you ?. Off course any swellings and pains I feel in my body I ignore and miraculously they always seem to go away on their own
They day one comes that doesn't go, well I will hang my boot and know my time has come

Please guys check up on this brother, be sure everything is okay.

I don't want to hear another obituary of another nairalander

1 Like

Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by GooodHardDick: 9:18am On Mar 12, 2022
SeunTheOwner:

The ladies in pants might be guests, all inmates have their hair shaved to low-cut in the Facility. For example, look at Kemi in the photo below

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5082151_img0528_jpeg73f1664592b76cf9fcb855f977bf9174

Forget about kemi. Didn't you see Chidinma there? Was her hair shaved?

This is gender discrimination against males and it is highly unacceptable!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by sylve11: 9:21am On Mar 12, 2022
Tomek09:
I earlier opined that society and nature are sympathetic and lenient to female gender and some people thought I was chasing clout.

Even in interviews, job hunts and what-have-you, females are highly favoured and considered more than men.

Truly, penis is very useless embarassed embarassedembarassed

Well said.... cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by sylve11: 9:23am On Mar 12, 2022
NoFucksToGive:
The men look half-dead like zombies while the ladies are enjoying themselves

The ladies are special to the comptroller General. grin cool
Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by OGwales(m): 9:24am On Mar 12, 2022
I wonder the prison dem go put Bobrisky? Male or female?

Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by GooodHardDick: 9:28am On Mar 12, 2022
[s]
Ladycewhy:

When it comes to grooming women pay mare attention than men.Many men turn their homes into a pig shed when their wives are sick or leave home,so imagine such men imprisoned. In my very short lifetime I have only met few men that pay attention to lifestyle habits ,wellness and grooming.

I hear they have prison tailors and hairdressers and you should guess that the women correctional facility will have more of such than that of men it is expected that the women will look more kept and groomed and also regardless of prison women will still need a basic necessity such as sanitary pad so expect the attention of more NGOs to the focused there as well.
[/s]

Imagine the rubbish you wrote up there with silly excuses just because you're a female!

Why would so much attention be given to them while the males look malnourished and unkempt? What sort of nonsense is that?
If there are hairdressers and tailors in the women correctional facility, then there should be barbers and tailors too in the male correctional centers. Stop this myopic thinking of yours that women should be given "special attention and care", this is gender discrimination and should be highly condemn.

I can't believe even in prison Nigeria girls also have entitlement mentality. This is foolishness, the authorities should look into this and stop this gender discrimination against males asap!

2 Likes

Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by Hassanmaye(m): 9:38am On Mar 12, 2022
3verblazing:
grin grin grin grin @ truely penis is very useless
Hahahahhahah please Why repeating it again
Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by Hassanmaye(m): 9:41am On Mar 12, 2022
NoFucksToGive:

Now you see why year in year out they keep lowering the life expectancy for us men? ...
WHO said as at 40.years a man's heart is twice as worn out than that of a woman... High blood pressure worrying and over thinking kills us off...
Truly men are now an endangered species.. and women blame us when we have decided not to marry again .

United Nations statistics showed that globally 98% of suicide victims are men.. 97% of work place accident related deaths are men, world wide 98% of road accident victims are men , 99% of soldiers killed in wars are men... Then 99% of murder victims are men .. you work hard all your life ,

We are an endangered species ..in today's world the worst thing you can be is a man...

If you are down and ask for help they will call you a weak man, a beggar and failure, if you are down and don't ask for help and keep struggling they will call you a failure , and say you are.not trying hard enough , if you are ask for help as a.man no one will help you, if you are down and you decide you can't take it anymore and commit suicide then you are labelled a weakling .. but if you stay alive no one will still help you.

It's not easy for men
This is your statement almost make me cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by Hassanmaye(m): 9:42am On Mar 12, 2022
NoFucksToGive:

My brother if even in prison they are treated better then I guess it's only in heaven we men will find peace .

It's just unfortunate
I swear
Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by Ladycewhy(f): 9:51am On Mar 12, 2022
GooodHardDick:
[s][/s]

Imagine the rubbish you wrote up there with silly excuses just because you're a female!

Why would so much attention be given to them while the males look malnourished and unkempt? What sort of nonsense is that?
If there are hairdressers and tailors in the women correctional facility, then there should be barbers and tailors too in the male correctional centers. Stop this myopic thinking of yours that women should be given "special attention and care", this is gender discrimination and should be highly condemn.

I can't believe even in prison Nigeria girls also have entitlement mentality. This is foolishness, the authorities should look into this and stop this gender discrimination against males asap!

K.
Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by 3verblazing(m): 9:51am On Mar 12, 2022
Hassanmaye:

Hahahahhahah please Why repeating it again
the thing burst my head cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by Fredfr33zy(m): 9:53am On Mar 12, 2022
Tomek09:
I earlier opined that society and nature are sympathetic and lenient to female gender and some people thought I was chasing clout.

Even in interviews, job hunts and what-have-you, females are highly favoured and considered more than men.

Truly, penis is very useless embarassed embarassed embarassed

They got more advantage over us.

1. If you are man life is leading you with 1
2. You come from a family with no money and connection life is leading by another 1
3. You are from Nigeria that's one 1

Life - You
3 - 0

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by BeanmanX(m): 9:59am On Mar 12, 2022
NobIeKING:
idiotic illiterate spotted.
come no allow make I reason your Matter for this forum oh
Mynd44 seun lalasticlala justwise seun Rule 2 and 19

This is the same Notorious troll cloning and defaming me and others on here, this is one of his alternate accounts he has on this forum, he also has some old accounts that haven't been banned too

Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by BeanmanX(m): 10:01am On Mar 12, 2022
NobIeKING:
was chidinma framed and jail?
you this Benin illiterate

This is the same Notorious troll cloning and defaming me and others on here, this is one of his alternate accounts he has on this forum, he also has some old accounts that haven't been banned too

Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by Tomek09(m): 10:01am On Mar 12, 2022
MERCHANDISER:

You have an award.
Highest liked comment on nairaland
I go use am cook soup abi undecided grin
Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by BeanmanX(m): 10:02am On Mar 12, 2022
NobIeKING:
illiterate.
you don't even know the meaning of figurative expression.
idiot

Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by blackparadise: 10:11am On Mar 12, 2022
TheOmoney:

She'll stab you!
really ...but why this beautiful bannies nah...but their character is devlish
Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by dannovidlimited: 10:12am On Mar 12, 2022
Corruption begins with penis
Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by Nwachi22(f): 10:30am On Mar 12, 2022
NobIeKING:
illiterate.
you don't even know the meaning of figurative expression.
idiot

Baba Illiterate, wasn’t referring to you. Anuofia.
Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by Badabada(m): 11:02am On Mar 12, 2022
This is really touching, I pray God see us through. Its really cold out here for men.
NoFucksToGive:
World health organisation said that At 25 years old a man's heart has aged to 50 years dues to over working from high BP thinking and stress , at 40 years a man's heart is 80 years old in age this is why 99% of heart failure and heart disease patients around the world are men ..

At 30 years as a man your heart is already aged to 60 years while a woman's heart is still the same age as her body...

How many women have you ever heard of in the world having heart surgery ? Almost zero

As men Our bodies wear out , cancer , heart disease etc because you will think of house rent , fuel, mummy's money , children's money , your wife or gf money, NEPA bill, generator repair, car repair , transport money, loan app to repay, debt you owe bank, debt you owe your friends, contribution you haven't paid , your younger ones school fees ..younger ones house rent, hospital bill,
Why won't our heart wear out ?

Even if you are sick you go out of the house , you can't rest , your in laws will carry all their load and put on you . Omo sometimes when you think of going home you want to run away to any where , were no one knows you so you can just disappear

1 Like

Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by apatheticme(f): 11:14am On Mar 12, 2022
NobIeKING:
idiotic illiterate spotted.
come no allow make I reason your Matter for this forum oh

Abeg, reason my matter! I eat confused pained-pillars like you for breakfast grin

E pain am!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Share

Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by BluntCrazeMan: 11:15am On Mar 12, 2022
Tomek09:
THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN MALE AND FEMALE PRISON IMMATES.

In the same Kirikiri prison and in the same occasion.

Just take a look at the male picture and that of the female inmates.

�| 4thestatereporters
Same KiriKiri prison kwo??
Were the male prisoners even allowed to feast their eyes at least??

1 Like

Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by Skepticus: 11:26am On Mar 12, 2022
T3ndrils:
The truth be say last last na men cause this bullshit wey we dey suffer so

You can even see some retard.ed guys here are just busy salivating at the females in the prison and you dey wonder why life dey treat una so like this.

Another thing be say as a guy you are actually not meant to suffer—like at allll—and it's simply because we create our own problems;

getting married without properly vetting, getting into r/ship with coverted toxic females, giving out money to ingrates that are undeserving only to be taken advantage of, all in the name of 'being a MAN' not knowing it's all a sociatal facade to pressure men into doing their selfish biddings.

Know one thing—men are needed to drive society, but once society gets rigged, it will use men who are gullible to drive it's selfish means with no regard to him at all.

How to avoid this as a man —

1.Be ruthlessly focused on you purpose and remain in it for good
2. Give zero flying f.ucks about what society dictates to you.
3. Learn the art of imbreeded selfishness.
4. If you wan marry, vet the sh't of the female
If not have harems with no commitment.
5. Try as much as possible to not work for the system—create a separate path for yourself and endulge in fostering Mens Evolutionary schemes/mental wellness for men.
6. Be very firm and hard — this is why the society is a mess—no or less driven strong men anymore.
7. Learn to cut of non entities from your life permanently

"Strong men create good times
Good times create weak men,
Weak men create hard times,
Hard times create Strong men"

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Scene Of Kuje Prison Attack (Graphic Photos) / Flipcash / Samaila Musa, Our Husband Chained Us Up, Put Pepper In Our Private Parts - Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.