Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,480 members, 7,836,886 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Pray For Russia: Scary Picture - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pray For Russia: Scary Picture (11786 Views)

European Union Set For Russia Oil Embargo, Turns To Nigeria, Others For Supply / Two African Mercenaries Fighting For Russia In Ukraine Have Been Killed / Ike Ekweremadu On His Knees As Clergymen Pray For Him (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pray For Russia: Scary Picture by Dalil8: 7:24pm On Mar 11, 2022
AuntLaVIV:
Western world has destroyed Russia without firing a shot.

Putin should have known that the Western world runs the world economy.

Justice for Russia

Re: Pray For Russia: Scary Picture by BKayy: 7:27pm On Mar 11, 2022
HenryDion:

An average NLder is dumb... Engaging them is a waste of time and effort.
Exactly

1 Like

Re: Pray For Russia: Scary Picture by Dalil8: 7:27pm On Mar 11, 2022
AuntLaVIV:

Justice for Russia

@Bolded. If you don't see anything wrong with that then I'm sorry for you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pray For Russia: Scary Picture by seanfer(m): 7:28pm On Mar 11, 2022
BKayy:

Discussions about economy is for humans to understand not goats.

I hope there’s enough grass for your household to feed on.

3 Likes

Re: Pray For Russia: Scary Picture by seanfer(m): 7:31pm On Mar 11, 2022
BKayy:

So people withdrawing their own money through ATM shows that "the economy of that country have failed"

What exactly is the function of ATM?

Lol. See the kind of people I engage on nairaland. I am sorry for entertaining a simpleton like you for this long.

Oga shut up and crawl back into the hole you came from.
Their economy is doing fine and there’s a cap on the amount each person can withdraw.
The Stock market has been closed indefinite.
The Russian CBN increase interest rate from 8.5 to 20%.
And you’re here showcasing your ignorance to the whole world.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pray For Russia: Scary Picture by mexicocity: 7:34pm On Mar 11, 2022
BKayy:

So people withdrawing their own money through ATM shows that "the economy of that country have failed"

What exactly is the function of ATM?

Lol. See the kind of people I engage on nairaland. I am sorry for entertaining a simpleton like you for this long.

Sometimes i dont really know what to tell those guys that believe so much in western propaganda. Most of them dont know how the world economy really work. So reality will fall on them.

1 Like

Re: Pray For Russia: Scary Picture by Nobody: 7:35pm On Mar 11, 2022
seanfer:

Oga shut up and crawl back into the hole you came from.
Their economy is doing fine and there’s a cap on the amount each person can withdraw.
The Stock market has been closed indefinite.
The Russian CBN increase interest rate from 8.5 to 20%.
And you’re here showcasing your ignorance to the whole world.
Tell him,the guy knows nothing.
Look how he's consoling himself with his teammates up there.

5 Likes

Re: Pray For Russia: Scary Picture by seanfer(m): 7:36pm On Mar 11, 2022
Comradewhy:

Tell him,the guy knows nothing.
Look how he's consoling himself with his teammates up there.

He’s a village clown.
Re: Pray For Russia: Scary Picture by kingjizz: 7:36pm On Mar 11, 2022
Franky70:
One thing this war between Russia and Ukraine thought me is, the world is religiously divided

99% of Muslims are supporting what Russia is doing their argument is America did same in middle east

But they forgot that middle east breed terrorist, suicide you bombers

Did Ukraine bring anyone?

The middle east breeds terrorists by the help of the west

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pray For Russia: Scary Picture by Nobody: 7:39pm On Mar 11, 2022
seanfer:

He’s a village clown.
Village clown, this is a new meme

Re: Pray For Russia: Scary Picture by Slayar: 7:44pm On Mar 11, 2022
Franky70:
One thing this war between Russia and Ukraine thought me is, the world is religiously divided

99% of Muslims are supporting what Russia is doing their argument is America did same in middle east

Thinking this alone shows you're brainwashed.

3 Likes

Re: Pray For Russia: Scary Picture by iLegendd(m): 7:48pm On Mar 11, 2022
Every Russian apologist is depressed and emotionally despondent. You guys should leave them before they commit suicide. tongue

8 Likes

Re: Pray For Russia: Scary Picture by Nobody: 8:10pm On Mar 11, 2022
AuntLaVIV:

Justice for Russia
Do you understand what this means?
Re: Pray For Russia: Scary Picture by Landmack: 8:15pm On Mar 11, 2022
seanfer:

Even the Russian foreign affairs minister confirmed it that the sanction is hurting their economy. Here you’re with your mamaput analysis.

Na ipob member u dey follow argue?

When pple are sanely going right,,Umu Elohim aka ipobians will be insanely going left. Very foolish set of pple with a peanut size for a brain.
Re: Pray For Russia: Scary Picture by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 8:19pm On Mar 11, 2022
Franky70:

Before America invasion of iraq how many terrorists are in Iraq? Before Russia invasion of Afghanistan how many terrorists are in Afghanistan? Before creation of Israel how many terrorists are there in Syria, Lebanon and Palestine?

2 Likes

Re: Pray For Russia: Scary Picture by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 8:20pm On Mar 11, 2022
Franky70:

Before America invasion of iraq how many terrorists are in Iraq? Before Russia invasion of Afghanistan how many terrorists are in Afghanistan? Before creation of Israel how many terrorists are there in Syria, Lebanon and Palestine? What bring Islam into this? Both Russia and Ukraine have a small number of Muslim population,the politicians in both countries are not Muslims.
Re: Pray For Russia: Scary Picture by mightyhaze: 8:27pm On Mar 11, 2022
Awkabigboy:

Jesu, currency wey naira better pass is a dead currency. It was 1 rumble to 3 naira just last week
same as .3 to 1 naira

Go school mba..

If na to squawk ipob now ..

2 Likes

Re: Pray For Russia: Scary Picture by Transcriber: 8:31pm On Mar 11, 2022
BKayy:

LOL. Their IQ so discouraging.
I find a way to convince myself that there is still hope for the black man despite the overwhelming odds and reasonable doubt that most of the youths are a little above baboons. More like talking monkeys.
you're stupid baba
Re: Pray For Russia: Scary Picture by Tiiitoo: 8:36pm On Mar 11, 2022
BKayy:

I now see why they said that Nigerians have low IQ. The monkey meme you used is quite apt
Read what you replied again.

I said that those that feel the sanctions is expatriates in Russia like Nigerian students etc that rely on foreign exchange. Communism is technically a closed economy and Russia have already sealed the gate.
Only expatriates suffer the exchange rate if they rely on money from outside until they leave Russia.

From your comments, one can easily tell that you're a Putin lover and you're Anti-West. The Russian president started this unnecessary war that could have been avoided at all cost. I can also tell that you like blood from the way you staunchly defend the the Russian President. (how can you not feel for women and children been killed?)
Sanctions are meant to make him reconsider his stance on the war and perhaps withdraw his troops. These sanctions whether you admit it or not is having negative impact on his economy. Russian still import some goods, trade with other nations, no country in the world can be 100% self sufficient, the world is a global village and not an island.

5 Likes

Re: Pray For Russia: Scary Picture by AsianTotal: 8:39pm On Mar 11, 2022
BKayy:

LOL. Their IQ so discouraging.
I find a way to convince myself that there is still hope for the black man despite the overwhelming odds and reasonable doubt that most of the youths are a little above baboons. More like talking monkeys.
I doubt if there is still hope with the kind of things I see over here.
Maybe it's just Naigerians sha, a country with the highest number of educated Illiterates worldwide.
It seems all hope is lost for the black man sha.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pray For Russia: Scary Picture by sulaak(m): 8:41pm On Mar 11, 2022
AuntLaVIV:

Justice for Russia

The conversion rate is not the whole picture, Russia is one of the largest gas, oil and commodity exporters, it has a large manufacturing base so its products will be cheaper and in demand.

Nigeria cannot even refine the oil that it exports. Who is praying for Nigeria?

Who will pray for Turkey

1 Like

Re: Pray For Russia: Scary Picture by AsianTotal: 8:45pm On Mar 11, 2022
Dalil8:

How do you expect the morron to understand the implications of what it typed. Seems you are underestimating the ignorance of the person you quoted.

3 Likes

Re: Pray For Russia: Scary Picture by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 8:54pm On Mar 11, 2022
angelEmade:
See foolishness...ruble is still greater than the naira. But most people cant interpreted the picture!
yeah they are mumu.. 1rubles is still 3naira

1 Like

Re: Pray For Russia: Scary Picture by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 8:55pm On Mar 11, 2022
mightyhaze:
same as .3 to 1 naira

Go school mba..

If na to squawk ipob now ..
op na mumu.. 1rub is still 3naira
Re: Pray For Russia: Scary Picture by mu2sa2: 8:56pm On Mar 11, 2022
Franky70:

When mkpummiri clears from your head, you'll know that what Russia is doing to Ukraine is the siamese other half of what US et al have been doing in the Middle East - killing of innocent people and mindless destruction of property.

1 Like

Re: Pray For Russia: Scary Picture by christistruth01: 8:58pm On Mar 11, 2022
Franky70:

When Russia invades Turkey their eye go Clear
Re: Pray For Russia: Scary Picture by Nobody: 9:21pm On Mar 11, 2022
Dalil8:

and what is wrong with the world being run by sane western liberals .....u guys are crazy you think u will like it if the world is run by fascist dictators and communist or Islamic fanatics? Migrate to russia china or North Korea and see their own special type of rasicm ...they can even spit on ur face you think they give 2 bleeps about black monkeys?,the West absorb black people into their society even make u a president(Barack Obama from kenya) you think that can happen in Russia the highest post a black man can get in communist China or fascist Russia is table clerk...u morons defending them on nairaland they don't give two bleeps about ur opinion

9 Likes

Re: Pray For Russia: Scary Picture by Dalil8: 9:27pm On Mar 11, 2022
DREAMZZZ:
and what is wrong with the world being run by sane western liberals .....u guys are crazy you think u will like it if the world is run by fascist dictators and communist or Islamic fanatics? Migrate to russia china or North Korea and see their own special type of rasicm ...they can even spit on ur face you think they give 2 bleeps about black monkeys?,the West absorb black people into their society even make u a president(Barack Obama from kenya) you think that can happen in Russia the highest post a black man can get in communist China or fascist Russia is table clerk...u morons defending them on nairaland they don't give two bleeps about ur opinion

You've spoken like a true and loyal slave...

As a black man, you're okay with the west dictating how you live your life? You don't plan on leading someday? SLAVE!!

4 Likes

Re: Pray For Russia: Scary Picture by joyandfaith: 9:27pm On Mar 11, 2022
DREAMZZZ:

Some of those guys supporting Russia or China against West are myopic and blinded by sentiments.

3 Likes

Re: Pray For Russia: Scary Picture by joyandfaith: 9:28pm On Mar 11, 2022
Dalil8:

What is wrong with that?

1 Like

Re: Pray For Russia: Scary Picture by NGpatriot: 9:34pm On Mar 11, 2022
grin

Re: Pray For Russia: Scary Picture by eburuu: 9:36pm On Mar 11, 2022
We go soon use nuke restart this life so that everything will start new grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Senate Presidency: North Resumes Bid Through Yari - Daily Sun / Libyan Rebel Flag Looks Similar To The Biafran Flag / Good Time To Have Correct Census Of Igbos In Igboland

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.