Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,995 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

SS3 Student Stabs Colleague To Death In Akwa Ibom - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / SS3 Student Stabs Colleague To Death In Akwa Ibom (28953 Views)

17-Year-Old Student Stabs Teacher To Death In Plateau State (Photo) / JSS 2 Student Stabs School Prefect In Calabar For Wearing Wrong Stocking / SOSPOLY Student Stabs Her Bestie To Death During An Argument (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SS3 Student Stabs Colleague To Death In Akwa Ibom by Hector09(m): 9:57am On Mar 12, 2022
Cultism Na they pay...U better join ogboni
Re: SS3 Student Stabs Colleague To Death In Akwa Ibom by udomma1005(m): 9:59am On Mar 12, 2022
Same way one junkie stabbed my bosom friend @Idoreyin Mbaba to death in Uyo sometime in 1997 over a girl!

3 Likes

Re: SS3 Student Stabs Colleague To Death In Akwa Ibom by Nonexisting: 10:00am On Mar 12, 2022
SS3 student stabs colleague? Student dey get colleague? angry
Re: SS3 Student Stabs Colleague To Death In Akwa Ibom by gambia(m): 10:03am On Mar 12, 2022
Useless people.
Re: SS3 Student Stabs Colleague To Death In Akwa Ibom by RaymondEasyLife(m): 10:05am On Mar 12, 2022
During my time in secondary school, I don't hear such cases of cultism... It has really eaten deep into our society it will be hard ooooh, Nigeria need Total revamp
Re: SS3 Student Stabs Colleague To Death In Akwa Ibom by BigBellyBurst(m): 10:05am On Mar 12, 2022
b0rn2fuck:
The worst generation

It would only get worse.

Re: SS3 Student Stabs Colleague To Death In Akwa Ibom by Richy4(m): 10:11am On Mar 12, 2022
I have no idea they also referred secondary school students as colleagues...
I thought it was only used in business...and work related.. embarassed

1 Like

Re: SS3 Student Stabs Colleague To Death In Akwa Ibom by Michaelbjune(m): 10:19am On Mar 12, 2022
this are the list of school that always fight with Armed force in Akwa ibom state

Mainland technical college. oron,

Government technical college. Abak,

community secondry school. Eyo-abasi oron,

Government technical college. Ewet,

GTc uyo,

Government technical college. ikot Akata,

Government technical college . Eket ect.........

infact all the technical school in Akwa ibom and cross River , they like fighting and it's full of cultism

anyway there's no time to check time 10:19
Re: SS3 Student Stabs Colleague To Death In Akwa Ibom by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 10:21am On Mar 12, 2022
Dem never born that bastard well...afonja worships wealth because it's not circulated..No middle class in the south west,Just rich and poor. ..it affects mentally

Totilopussylick:
See many reasons the likes of someone Mr Capone Tinubu will be the next Nigeria president.

Nobody cares embarassed tongue
Re: SS3 Student Stabs Colleague To Death In Akwa Ibom by frankblinkz(m): 10:22am On Mar 12, 2022
I SERVED IN WEST ITAM WHERE THE OTHER STUDENT DIED LAST YEAR...THAT SCHOOL IS SOMETHING ELSE..I KNOW HOW MANY TIMES THEY COMFRONTED POLICEMEN AND ENGAGE IN MANY CULT CLASHES.
Re: SS3 Student Stabs Colleague To Death In Akwa Ibom by matm: 10:22am On Mar 12, 2022
And fools are against corporal punishments in schools in the name of western civilization.
Even with corporal punishments presently, many secondary school students do not attend classes regularly.If u doubt me, check their books and examine their class written works.And the staggered dates u will see there will shock u.
But they are sure of coming out with d best results in waec through miracle centers.
They graduate at last with empty brains and can't defend their certificates anywhere

2 Likes

Re: SS3 Student Stabs Colleague To Death In Akwa Ibom by Tomek09(m): 10:25am On Mar 12, 2022
RIP.

The stabber eyes go don clear by now as jail awaits him.

Say NO to cultism.
Re: SS3 Student Stabs Colleague To Death In Akwa Ibom by nazicartel(m): 10:28am On Mar 12, 2022
Hmm
Re: SS3 Student Stabs Colleague To Death In Akwa Ibom by JooEeL(m): 10:32am On Mar 12, 2022
It is the stupidity of black people that make other races to discriminate against them.

Not the colour of their skin.
Re: SS3 Student Stabs Colleague To Death In Akwa Ibom by Grandmeister(m): 10:40am On Mar 12, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
There is a reason why Jungle Justice is the best form of Justice.
In cases where a person is caught red handed doing the act of killing.

If you kill somebody then be ready to die with that person. That is called goal goal

So next time you want to kill somebody, you will ask yourself im i ready to die with this person.

This will make killings reduce as humans are naturally selfish and wouldnt want to experience the same pain they inflict on others.

If you kill, you should be killed.
Not if you kill someone, you go to jail and be wasting tax payers money or police release u on bail. Thats Nonesense

Bible say do unto others what u want others to do unto you.
If you get mind to kill your fellow human
you should be killed too.
When you see that both of you will die then what is the point of killing.
That alone will make people think twice before they kill their fellow human
Jungle justice has been since the time of Moses and yet people are still murdering other peopleā€¦there is NO deterrent that can quell the wicked nature of mankind.
Re: SS3 Student Stabs Colleague To Death In Akwa Ibom by Shadysen: 10:42am On Mar 12, 2022
Heartless people taken over the world, guide me oh great thou Jehovah.
Re: SS3 Student Stabs Colleague To Death In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 10:43am On Mar 12, 2022
Justice for Victims
Re: SS3 Student Stabs Colleague To Death In Akwa Ibom by symbianDON(m): 10:46am On Mar 12, 2022
MoneyGoDrop:
18yrs and you're off to jail. What a waste of life.
hangman's noose not jail...it's murder not manslaughter
Re: SS3 Student Stabs Colleague To Death In Akwa Ibom by Panda7(m): 11:06am On Mar 12, 2022
if we had a working government this cases wouldn't keep happening. a football player wouldn't have issues with the govt.
Re: SS3 Student Stabs Colleague To Death In Akwa Ibom by Intersexxsherry(f): 11:08am On Mar 12, 2022
He should go and contest for MR CELL 2022
Re: SS3 Student Stabs Colleague To Death In Akwa Ibom by Badonasty(m): 11:10am On Mar 12, 2022
Wey their mates don enter university
Re: SS3 Student Stabs Colleague To Death In Akwa Ibom by Proudlyomonna: 11:14am On Mar 12, 2022
SultanOfPuna:

If you kill somebody then be ready to die with that person. That is called goal goal

So next time you want to kill somebody, you will ask yourself im i ready to die with this person.

This will make killings reduce as humans are naturally selfish and wouldnt want to experience the same pain they inflict on others.

Not if you kill someone, you go to jail and be wasting tax payers money or police release u on bail. Thats Nonesense

Nna ehh I no like watin you talk but as a truth lover I can't agree less undecided
Bcus how dare you just pick up a knife and slice the throat of another?
Na apple you wan slice angry
You talk true.

Re: SS3 Student Stabs Colleague To Death In Akwa Ibom by Proudlyomonna: 11:16am On Mar 12, 2022
Intersexxsherry:
He should go and contest for MR CELL 2022

He was caught red handed killing another.
Hang him already before the eyes of everyone.
No need sending him to prison.
Re: SS3 Student Stabs Colleague To Death In Akwa Ibom by ume1000: 11:41am On Mar 12, 2022
Ladycewhy:
Mteeeew.
I really have no sympathy for people who indulge in things like this.
never knew you hate cultists
Re: SS3 Student Stabs Colleague To Death In Akwa Ibom by nesgeeek(m): 11:47am On Mar 12, 2022
Nawaooo, jobless Akwaibom youth killing each other.
Re: SS3 Student Stabs Colleague To Death In Akwa Ibom by Thazard(m): 11:52am On Mar 12, 2022
SultanOfPuna:

Seconded
Re: SS3 Student Stabs Colleague To Death In Akwa Ibom by Rugaria: 11:53am On Mar 12, 2022
When are the federal and state governments going to take serious hard stand against cultism in this God forsaken country!?
Re: SS3 Student Stabs Colleague To Death In Akwa Ibom by wiseone28: 12:10pm On Mar 12, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Parents and/or Guardians need to do a lot of work on their wards. I recall reading here that cultism has taken over Cross Rivers state secondary schools,I never knew it has spread to Akwa Ibom too.
The State goverment should arrest these wayward children and their parents. Arresting the parents will make most of them learn to report their wayward children first before they become complete nuisance to the society.

All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las las. They always lose. God bless Nigeria for ever.
It has been there since 90s
Re: SS3 Student Stabs Colleague To Death In Akwa Ibom by Oladelepsy001(m): 12:20pm On Mar 12, 2022
Nawa o.... One of the best Govt. Schools in Uyo in terms of structures , situated opposite the police headquarters.. Back then in 2009 when I was serving as a Corper there, I discovered most of the teachers posted to that school were masters degree holders and the discipline inculcated into the students then was second to none.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do U Feel That Ur University Degree Is A Waste Of Time And Why / Types Of People In An Off-Campus Hostel / Covenant University Trade Fare (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.