Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,912 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:16 PM

Please, I Need Your Advice Nairalanders.. Please Read.. Thanks - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please, I Need Your Advice Nairalanders.. Please Read.. Thanks (701 Views)

I Need Your Advice Nairalanders / Please I Need Advice... Nairalanders Help Me / Nairalanders Please Help Me Quit Masturbation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, I Need Your Advice Nairalanders.. Please Read.. Thanks by Tfrost21: 10:47pm On Mar 11, 2022
Hey Fam... Name's (****) I'm just 21 but i would clock 22 by April.

I graduated December Last year from Olabisi Onabanjo University as a Botanist..
Despite having 90 percent of my friends as Yahoo boy's, I never joined them to do fraud...
Although, i always try to do it but within 3 days or maximum of 5 day's, I would stop it grin . I don't know why

Now, I'm back home.. Back to the trenches grin.

I'm tired of eating and waking up everyday In my parents house...

[b]Now, I'm thinking of what to start doing, Starting a Blog or settling for Graphic designing?/b]

Or should I just leave the house and hustle anyhow, joining my friends and ignoring my parents because at the end of the day, it is my life.

My parents are over protective, till now, I don't even know my real behaviour smiley ... I think I should explore.

Throughout my 4 years in school, I went from home... I did not rent an apartment near campus... I used to be an extrovert... Maybe this was part of the reason why I became an introvert..

I remembered I left home recently, and my Dad was threatening me not to return, but I was like who wants to stay in his house before...
I booked an Hotel and the next day, I went to stay with my friend with the mindset of not going back home..

My parents found out that I wasn't even moved by their threats, they began to beg me to come back home, still I declined not until one of my senior cousin whom I respected so much begged me to return home...

So I returned on the 4th day..

I don't know what to do.. I really don't wanna stay at home no more..

Advise me in regards to everything I poured out here.

Thank you fam
Re: Please, I Need Your Advice Nairalanders.. Please Read.. Thanks by garriAndsugar: 10:52pm On Mar 11, 2022
You want to leave your parents house and explore or you want to start something doing?

What do you want actually?

1 Like

Re: Please, I Need Your Advice Nairalanders.. Please Read.. Thanks by Nobody: 10:55pm On Mar 11, 2022
You graduated in December last year... Aren't you planning to serve? Aren't you planning to start applying for jobs?

What did you study? Don't you have plans to actually practice it? If blogging or graphic design was an interest, why haven't you started since?

Fact is, if 90% of your friends are yahoo boys, then you are too, especially since you've already tried but gave up cause you lack patience or laziness. You can't tell me otherwise. Even yahoo yahoo requires a certain amount of dedication and discipline.

You're too immature judging by your write up, and you're being oppressed or better yet, influenced by your friend's wayward lifestyle.

Imagine booking a hotel undecided How many months were you planning to stay there? I only blame your parents. You sound like a spoilt brat.

Until you taste the bitter side of life, I don't think you'll ever have sense. Better cool down and plan your life.

Not all that glitters are gold.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please, I Need Your Advice Nairalanders.. Please Read.. Thanks by Nobody: 10:59pm On Mar 11, 2022
HenryDion:
Hmmm
hmm what
Re: Please, I Need Your Advice Nairalanders.. Please Read.. Thanks by Tfrost21: 11:01pm On Mar 11, 2022
The two biko smiley Thanks
garriAndsugar:
You want to leave your parents house and explore or you want to start something doing?

What do you want actually?
Re: Please, I Need Your Advice Nairalanders.. Please Read.. Thanks by Tfrost21: 11:01pm On Mar 11, 2022
Hmmmmm smiley
HenryDion:
Hmmm
Re: Please, I Need Your Advice Nairalanders.. Please Read.. Thanks by Medianna(f): 11:04pm On Mar 11, 2022
Your talking like your parents are not African parents.
You left home and they called you begging you to come back
Its like you no receive reasonable beating when you were a child.

What's the rush?
Anyway I'm not surprise you're in the wrong company already.

That thing that you're looking for, you will soon get it.

1 Like

Re: Please, I Need Your Advice Nairalanders.. Please Read.. Thanks by Nobody: 11:09pm On Mar 11, 2022
So, u respect your senior cousin more than your parents. Okay na undecided
I wonder why your body no wan stay for your parents house.
Why can't you just tell them your plans?
They'll understand where you're heading too.
Re: Please, I Need Your Advice Nairalanders.. Please Read.. Thanks by Tfrost21: 11:13pm On Mar 11, 2022
I'm very sure my parents disciplined me more than the way yours treated you... Me wey receive cane enter 200 level...
My dad own a school , so just imagine... There would be no scarcity of cane in our house.
And did you read what I wrote atall... Mr Man ? I was actually threatend to be dealt with if I should come back home and I was like is it me they are using this line's for? Not until they saw traces that I don't really give a damn
Medianna:
Your talking like your parents are not African parents.
You left home and they called you begging you to come back
Its like you no receive reasonable beating when you were a child.
Cuz some of the folly that spanking was suppose to remove is still in your head

That thing that you're looking for, you will soon get it.

1 Like

Re: Please, I Need Your Advice Nairalanders.. Please Read.. Thanks by Tfrost21: 11:15pm On Mar 11, 2022
Lol. This was the guy that is always covering
my mess at home, buy me stuffs e.t.c.. Thanks boss.. I would try and sit them down for some discussion
Beebah2000:
So, u respect your senior cousin more than your parents. Okay na undecided
I wonder why your body no wan stay for your parents house.
Why can't you just tell them your plans?
They'll understand where you're heading too.

1 Like

Re: Please, I Need Your Advice Nairalanders.. Please Read.. Thanks by Medianna(f): 12:09am On Mar 12, 2022
Tfrost21:
I'm very sure my parents disciplined me more than the way yours treated you... Me wey receive cane enter 200 level...
My dad own a school , so just imagine... There would be no scarcity of cane in our house.
And did you read what I wrote atall... Mr Man ? I was actually threatend to be dealt with if I should come back home and I was like is it me they are using this line's for? Not until they saw traces that I don't really give a damn

OK bro. I get.

I don't stay with you in the same house so I shouldn't conclude.

Its like you're tired of the whole 'house thing'

If you can fend for yourself and take care of yourself like an adult. Why not?
You can be whatever you want to be. Just be careful
Re: Please, I Need Your Advice Nairalanders.. Please Read.. Thanks by Nobody: 1:13am On Mar 12, 2022
Bro...
I know say body dey shakk you to leave house, but see eh, it's better you leave that house with a blessing from your parents than with a curse undecided...

Hmmmm....
This hustle you're rushing to go and hustle is not moi moi o... Not everyday in the streets will stew like that so....

So calm down and collect "God be with you my pikin" from your parents before you japa o...
Re: Please, I Need Your Advice Nairalanders.. Please Read.. Thanks by Cutehector(m): 6:17am On Mar 12, 2022
cool
Re: Please, I Need Your Advice Nairalanders.. Please Read.. Thanks by Uzomacharles: 8:33am On Mar 12, 2022
This treatment is mostly given to first son....

Do what you think is good for you so you don't grow up blaming your parents....
No parents will ever be happy seeing their child leaving home and you know they will be happy happy to hear you are SUCCESSFUL....
Re: Please, I Need Your Advice Nairalanders.. Please Read.. Thanks by frozen70(f): 8:42am On Mar 12, 2022
Tfrost21:
Hey Fam... Name's (****) I'm just 21 but i would clock 22 by April.

I graduated December Last year from Olabisi Onabanjo University as a Botanist..
Despite having 90 percent of my friends as Yahoo boy's, I never joined them to do fraud...
Although, i always try to do it but within 3 days or maximum of 5 day's, I would stop it grin . I don't know why

Now, I'm back home.. Back to the trenches grin.

I'm tired of eating and waking up everyday In my parents house...

[b]Now, I'm thinking of what to start doing, Starting a Blog or settling for Graphic designing?/b]

Or should I just leave the house and hustle anyhow, joining my friends and ignoring my parents because at the end of the day, it is my life.

My parents are over protective, till now, I don't even know my real behaviour smiley ... I think I should explore.

Throughout my 4 years in school, I went from home... I did not rent an apartment near campus... I used to be an extrovert... Maybe this was part of the reason why I became an introvert..

I remembered I left home recently, and my Dad was threatening me not to return, but I was like who wants to stay in his house before...
I booked an Hotel and the next day, I went to stay with my friend with the mindset of not going back home..

My parents found out that I wasn't even moved by their threats, they began to beg me to come back home, still I declined not until one of my senior cousin whom I respected so much begged me to return home...

So I returned on the 4th day..

I don't know what to do.. I really don't wanna stay at home no more..

Advise me in regards to everything I poured out here.

Thank you fam

You have to plan on where to stay and how to feed before living home to run uoir race as a man

Seat your parents down ams let them know that you have to change location to start hustling

You don't need them to be quarrelling with you to achieve what you want

They are your parents and loved you more

Give them peace and they will pray for your successful life
Re: Please, I Need Your Advice Nairalanders.. Please Read.. Thanks by Tfrost21: 9:29am On Mar 12, 2022
Thanks Fam.. God bless you
Medianna:

OK bro. I get.

I don't stay with you in the same house so I shouldn't conclude.

Its like you're tired of the whole 'house thing'

If you can fend for yourself and take care of yourself like an adult. Why not?
You can be whatever you want to be. Just be careful
Re: Please, I Need Your Advice Nairalanders.. Please Read.. Thanks by Tfrost21: 9:32am On Mar 12, 2022
I am the first son cry ... You're a perfect analyst sir
Uzomacharles:
This treatment is mostly given to first son....

Do what you think is good for you so you don't grow up blaming your parents....
No parents will ever be happy seeing their child leaving home and you know they will be happy happy to hear you are SUCCESSFUL....

1 Like

Re: Please, I Need Your Advice Nairalanders.. Please Read.. Thanks by Tfrost21: 9:38am On Mar 12, 2022
Lol.. Some people just open their mouth and make some crappy conclusions. But thank You sir.. I got my answer already from your points, you said even Yahoo Yahoo requires time and dedication... I would try to put in pressure.
Spoilt brat grin lol.. I wish you can see the scars on every part of my body as a result of excessive punishments from beating with both koboko, belts, and cane...
HenryDion:
You graduated in December last year... Aren't you planning to serve? Aren't you planning to start applying for jobs?

What did you study? Don't you have plans to actually practice it? If blogging or graphic design was an interest, why haven't you started since?

Fact is, if 90% of your friends are yahoo boys, then you are too, especially since you've already tried but gave up cause you lack patience or laziness. You can't tell me otherwise. Even yahoo yahoo requires a certain amount of dedication and discipline.

You're too immature judging by your write up, and you're being oppressed or better yet, influenced by your friend's wayward lifestyle.

Imagine booking a hotel undecided How many months were you planning to stay there? I only blame your parents. You sound like a spoilt brat.

Until you taste the bitter side of life, I don't think you'll ever have sense. Better cool down and plan your life.

Not all that glitters are gold.
Re: Please, I Need Your Advice Nairalanders.. Please Read.. Thanks by Uzomacharles: 12:16pm On Mar 12, 2022
Tfrost21:
I am the first son cry ... You're a perfect analyst sir

Same thing here but I've never left home yet...
The time will come just chill.

First son face more challenges in life and have a lot of people to look and take care of and I believe your parents don't want you to miss your way along the line ...
If they are gone,you will be the next person family and relatives will contact.
They know what's best for u

(1) (Reply)

S*XUAL DESIRE … (18+) / I'm Young But Maybe Dead, / Advice On Lubricant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.