Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,759 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

To All Japa Gang. It's Not Easy Anywhere (pics) - Travel (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / To All Japa Gang. It's Not Easy Anywhere (pics) (94087 Views)

Europe Is Not Easy — Nigerian Lady Reveals The Kind Of Job She Does To Survive / Re: Japa Its Not Easy Anywhere. / Life In Cyprus Is Not Easy - Nigerian Man Shares His Experiences (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To All Japa Gang. It's Not Easy Anywhere (pics) by Kenn55: 5:12pm On Dec 15, 2022
ShaqFu:
I still wonder why people still want to leave this country. Judging by what we enjoy here on daily basis, compare it to what we see and hear from abroad, men I prefer here.

Who tha hell wants to pay 5 dollars for a litter of gas? That's more than a thousand Naira oh.

The money they pay for rent for a month abroad is what some people pay for a year in VGC and other estate on the Island.

You see the problem. A lot of you don't understand how things work abroad and you just swallow what you read as fact.

First of all, US does not sell fuel in litres ,they sell in gallons. So the money you quoted is for gallon not litres. Besides fuel prices are down now so it is cheaper now than months ago.

Abeg no vex, what do you enjoy in Nigeria? You funny oooo

1 Like

Re: To All Japa Gang. It's Not Easy Anywhere (pics) by AngelicBeing: 8:34pm On Dec 15, 2022
Kenn55:

You see the problem. A lot of you don't understand how things work abroad and you just swallow what you read as fact.

First of all, US does not sell fuel in litres ,they sell in gallons. So the money you quoted is for gallon not litres. Besides fuel prices are down now so it is cheaper now than months ago.

Many of them enjoys The following in Nigeria >> insecurity, senseless killings, all the different ethnic militias in different part of Nigeria, bokoharam, bandits / fulani herdsmen, Never Expect Power Always ( Nepa) , bad road's, institutional corruption, Dead Philistine President with his gang of 40 thieves, poor leadership,
Confused criminals at the National Assembly, making useless laws that has made Nigeria backward,
kidnapping, Headquarters of extreme poverty in the world etc shocked

2 Likes

Re: To All Japa Gang. It's Not Easy Anywhere (pics) by Uzomarrr12345: 11:54am On Dec 28, 2022
When people say , go abroad because of Quality education and top notch healthcare… I just Dey laff grin

First of all , Most UK universities charge dia OWN LOCAL citizens about £7,000 pounds per session as tuition fees (Over 5 million naira)

Many of you studied in Nigeria Government universities and did not spend pass 100k as tuition fees from year 1 to final year …

And una Dey shout Quality education…

Even with the 100k school fees , most of our graduate doctors from these 100k unis in Nigeria are still being employed in US , UK … of course , they won’t employ you if they don’t deem you qualified…

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To All Japa Gang. It's Not Easy Anywhere (pics) by Uzomarrr12345: 11:59am On Dec 28, 2022
And as for the healthcare, let’s stop deceiving ourselves…

If you get money, you go fit access better healthcare even for this Nigeria…

Some of us don’t even understand the loophole we enjoy in this country …

Nigeria is one of those countries , where you can make 4million naira monthly and pay almost nothing as TAX.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: To All Japa Gang. It's Not Easy Anywhere (pics) by Olawrites: 6:08pm On Jan 04, 2023
Let me wake this dead thread again this new year grin cheesy
Re: To All Japa Gang. It's Not Easy Anywhere (pics) by Nice2023(m): 8:58am On Jan 05, 2023
manikspears:

Don't mind them, minimum wage is $31k per year na cleaner and messenger work be that o.....oya convert am to naira how many graduates dey make that kind money per year for naija? Even if you consider the purchasing power.

U are comparing it with Nigeria which makes sense...but in california. Rent would take 90% of it if not all.
Do U think u would be working from a village to ur work place?

U had better change ur thoughts.
Re: To All Japa Gang. It's Not Easy Anywhere (pics) by Nice2023(m): 9:09am On Jan 05, 2023
uuzba:

I studied a bit in UK and worked small.
Like joke, I no just see that money.
As a student, you can only do part time work, ie 4hrs a day - £500 monthly. And E finish.
After graduation, I was doing 8 hrs a day. about £900 monthly. E still finish.
Rent, transport, gas heating (because of terrible cold), food, visa fees, school fees...
You can't just only work.
You must do another runs to get paper. And that one will chop the remaining of your money.
1, 2, 3, 4 years? Na im I kukuma return like that.

You will just be working as a slave.
Earn money, carry all and pay debts
Earn again, pay debts again!!
over and over and over till you are old.

Hope they will listen to u.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: To All Japa Gang. It's Not Easy Anywhere (pics) by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jan 05, 2023
Kenn55:

Some of you are just mad and stupid. Wetin you gain for Nigeria? Coming from someone who went to school for free. Someone who don't pay electricity bill, Water bill, who don't pay taxes in Nigeria. Someone who violate law and game the Nigerian system.

I pray most of you get to see the evil you preach on here
Re: To All Japa Gang. It's Not Easy Anywhere (pics) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jan 05, 2023
AngelicBeing:
Many of them enjoys The following in Nigeria >> insecurity, senseless killings, all the different ethnic militias in different part of Nigeria, bokoharam, bandits / fulani herdsmen, Never Expect Power Always ( Nepa) , bad road's, institutional corruption, Dead Philistine President with his gang of 40 thieves, poor leadership,
Confused criminals at the National Assembly, making useless laws that has made Nigeria backward,
kidnapping, Headquarters of extreme poverty in the world etc shocked

Some of you are just mad and stupid. Wetin you gain for Nigeria? Coming from someone who went to school for free. Someone who don't pay electricity bill, Water bill, who don't pay taxes in Nigeria. Someone who violate law and game the Nigerian system.

Re: To All Japa Gang. It's Not Easy Anywhere (pics) by AngelicBeing: 4:22pm On Jan 05, 2023
Lade18:

I am just mad and stupid because I can't contribute properly without insult, l have the brain of a piglet because of the hardship my useless leaders has bequeathed on my life and l am a frustrated hungry idiot dying of hunger in the shithole call Nigeria

1 Like

Re: To All Japa Gang. It's Not Easy Anywhere (pics) by Kenn55: 5:52pm On Jan 05, 2023
Lade18:

Abeg no vex. Are you referring to me or someone else? I don't understand your problem with me.
Do you mean that it is a good thing not to pay bills? I don't get it.
Re: To All Japa Gang. It's Not Easy Anywhere (pics) by elijah101(m): 7:01pm On Jan 05, 2023
but they choose to work over there instead of here ... why ...
Uzomarrr12345:
When people say , go abroad because of Quality education and top notch healthcare… I just Dey laff grin

First of all , Most UK universities charge dia OWN LOCAL citizens about £7,000 pounds per session as tuition fees (Over 5 million naira)

Many of you studied in Nigeria Government universities and did not spend pass 100k as tuition fees from year 1 to final year …

And una Dey shout Quality education…

Even with the 100k school fees , most of our graduate doctors from these 100k unis in Nigeria are still being employed in US , UK … of course , they won’t employ you if they don’t deem you qualified…
Re: To All Japa Gang. It's Not Easy Anywhere (pics) by elijah101(m): 7:04pm On Jan 05, 2023
so dont complain about bad governance
Uzomarrr12345:
And as for the healthcare, let’s stop deceiving ourselves…

If you get money, you go fit access better healthcare even for this Nigeria…

Some of us don’t even understand the loophole we enjoy in this country …

Nigeria is one of those countries , where you can make 4million naira monthly and pay almost nothing as TAX.
Re: To All Japa Gang. It's Not Easy Anywhere (pics) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jan 05, 2023
Kenn55:

Abeg no vex. Are you referring to me or someone else? I don't understand your problem with me.
Do you mean that it is a good thing not to pay bills? I don't get it.

You place curses on Nigeria like it's your water because you're in the abroad. The same Nigeria where u went to school for free without paying a dime. Same nigeria where you don't pay your bills and you use free electricity, free everything. Just continue

1 Like

Re: To All Japa Gang. It's Not Easy Anywhere (pics) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jan 05, 2023
[quote author=AngelicBeing post=119741151][/quote]

See the idiot. Who's frustrated between you slaving away in the abroad, who's lonely? Me or you? Do you even have anyone to share your worries with? Anyone to talk to? Even your families in Nigeria are Only concerned about you because of the little remittance you send them.

Nigeria send you to school for free. You had the free education but you choose to bite the finger that Fed you. May you be unfortunate.

1 Like

Re: To All Japa Gang. It's Not Easy Anywhere (pics) by AngelicBeing: 10:48pm On Jan 05, 2023
Lade18:

I am a useless idiot May me and my entire family members be unfortunate.and miserable all through 2023 and may me and my family continue to suffer all kinds of misfortunes in Nigeria and may Buhari make me useless grin
Re: To All Japa Gang. It's Not Easy Anywhere (pics) by Uzomarrr12345: 4:29am On Jan 06, 2023
elijah101:
but they choose to work over there instead of here ... why ...
If one pound is equal to one naira … you won’t find a 40 yr old man looking for student visa … let leave it there

4 Likes

Re: To All Japa Gang. It's Not Easy Anywhere (pics) by Uzomarrr12345: 6:42am On Jan 06, 2023
When people say ; it for my unborn kids , it is because it is a good country , good healthcare bla bla bla … I just laff .

99% of the people who travel are only doing it because of the exchange rate !!!

If one pound get equal to one naira … People applying for UK visa will be almost Zero !!!

3 Likes

Re: To All Japa Gang. It's Not Easy Anywhere (pics) by Kenn55: 11:34pm On Jan 06, 2023
Lade18:

You place curses on Nigeria like it's your water because you're in the abroad. The same Nigeria where u went to school for free without paying a dime. Same nigeria where you don't pay your bills and you use free electricity, free everything. Just continue

God forbid, I can never place curse on Nigeria even though I dislike how the country is run.

By the way, nothing in Nigeria is free. You pay for light you don't have, you still pay for fuel for generator, service your generator. If you add those cost, it is more expensive than abroad.

Bros, don't take it personal. We want Nigeria to be great. A better Nigeria is an advantage to us here abroad. It will give us that confidence and pride. I want to walk on the streets of oyibo land and raise my shoulder up cos I come from a great country like I see among the Asians here.
Re: To All Japa Gang. It's Not Easy Anywhere (pics) by ak22(m): 10:48am On Jan 12, 2023
BigBashiru:

Thanks for speaking the truth. Also not every single government official in Nigeria is corrupt...

name one pls
Re: To All Japa Gang. It's Not Easy Anywhere (pics) by ShaqFu: 6:36pm On Feb 08, 2023
ShaqFu:
I still wonder why people still want to leave this country. Judging by what we enjoy here on daily basis, compare it to what we see and hear from abroad, men I prefer here.

Who tha hell wants to pay 5 dollars for a litter of gas? That's more than a thousand Naira oh.

The money they pay for rent for a month abroad is what some people pay for a year in VGC and other estate on the Island.
Chai. When I made this post I didn't know Nigerians will start buying naira oh. Kai! 🤕
Re: To All Japa Gang. It's Not Easy Anywhere (pics) by Backpedal: 7:58pm On Feb 08, 2023
ShaqFu:
Chai. When I made this post I didn't know Nigerians will start buying naira oh. Kai! 🤕
See yourself? Lol
Re: To All Japa Gang. It's Not Easy Anywhere (pics) by Emmaesty(f): 8:09pm On Feb 08, 2023
ShaqFu:
Nigeria surprises us everyday

1 Like

Re: To All Japa Gang. It's Not Easy Anywhere (pics) by highchief1: 10:45pm On Feb 08, 2023
HRprof:
Nigerians will travel to America or western world, leave their 3 bed apartment to live in combo apartment, the size of closet. the kind of house they will not stay in Nigeria. The reason is that the cost of this combo apartment per month is your one year 1 bed apartment rent in Nigeria inside life . Meanwhile, they will take pictures in front of skyscrapers building and post on social media
I left my mansion in Nigeria to come stay in a condo yes I can tell u why.In that my mansion everyday when I open my gate,I see hungry looking ppl around me,I see insecurity staring at me,I see dirty and unhealthy environments around me.I left my 4 cars in Nigeria I use Uber here but I’m happier.Why do u think life expectancy in Nigeria is one of the lowest in the whole world.Some of us didn’t come here to make money,we just came to live a better life.

1 Like

Re: To All Japa Gang. It's Not Easy Anywhere (pics) by HRprof: 4:32am On Feb 09, 2023
highchief1:
I left my mansion in Nigeria to come stay in a condo yes I can tell u why.In that my mansion everyday when I open my gate,I see hungry looking ppl around me,I see insecurity staring at me,I see dirty and unhealthy environments around me.I left my 4 cars in Nigeria I use Uber here but I’m happier.Why do u think life expectancy in Nigeria is one of the lowest in the whole world.Some of us didn’t come here to make money,we just came to live a better life.
There still poor, hungry and homeless people in America plus gun violence and people still die in America

1 Like

Re: To All Japa Gang. It's Not Easy Anywhere (pics) by highchief1: 5:05am On Feb 09, 2023
HRprof:

They’re still poor, hungry and homeless people in America plus gun violence and people still die in America
ratio and percentage?I am not the one that came up with the statistics of Nigeria being the poverty capital of the world bro.

1 Like

Re: To All Japa Gang. It's Not Easy Anywhere (pics) by Sweetvie: 6:51am On Feb 09, 2023
ShaqFu:
😂😂
Re: To All Japa Gang. It's Not Easy Anywhere (pics) by HRprof: 8:14am On Feb 09, 2023
highchief1:
ratio and percentage?I am not the one that came up with the statistics of Nigeria being the poverty capital of the world bro.
Okay there is ratio I thought you sounded like America is heaven wink
Re: To All Japa Gang. It's Not Easy Anywhere (pics) by highchief1: 8:16am On Feb 09, 2023
HRprof:

Okay there is ratio I thought you sounded like America is heaven wink
nah,but heaven to someone coming from hell.
Re: To All Japa Gang. It's Not Easy Anywhere (pics) by AngelicBeing: 3:52pm On Feb 09, 2023
highchief1:
nah,but heaven to someone coming from hell.
They will not understand, don't bother engaging patriotic citizens, what some of us saw decades ago and kiss that hell fire goodbye, many are just waking up from there slumber, l don't bother engaging them on nairaland.com, l have tasted life in both worlds, some of them think it is about money, no, life is more than ephemeral acquisition, l have visited several countries in Europe,
Asia and different African countries for vacation and holiday, and the basic infrastructure you will find in East, North, Central Africa and few west African countries is a big luxury in Nigeria, ordinary light, water, basic security, health and Ambulance services is for the super rich in Nigeria, just imagine the currency swap or whatever they call it, see the kind of sufferings people are going through in that country sad
Re: To All Japa Gang. It's Not Easy Anywhere (pics) by highchief1: 4:15pm On Feb 09, 2023
AngelicBeing:
They will not understand, don't bother engaging patriotic citizens, what some of us saw decades ago and kiss that hell fire goodbye, many are just waking up from there slumber, l don't bother engaging them on nairaland.com, l have tasted life in both worlds, some of them think it is about money, no, life is more than ephemeral acquisition, l have visited several countries in Europe,
Asia and different African countries for vacation and holiday, and the basic infrastructure you will find in East, North, Central Africa and few west African countries is a big luxury in Nigeria, ordinary light, water, basic security, health and Ambulance services is for the super rich in Nigeria, just imagine the currency swap or whatever they call it, see the kind of sufferings people are going through in that country sad
nigerians na foooish ppl.

1 Like

Re: To All Japa Gang. It's Not Easy Anywhere (pics) by Eaganguolly(m): 3:23pm On Feb 11, 2023
AngelicBeing:

Nigeria is not a functioning country and I don't think it will ever be. Whoever have the opportunity will always find his way out. All hope is now lost on the country. Imagine a simple policy and everyone is suffering even to feed now is as difficult as ever

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

30 Creepiest Places On Earth You Didn't Know Exist / Last Moment Of Chika Ernest, The Pilot Of Helicopter That Crashed In Lagos / Traveling To Mexico General Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.