Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:14 PM

To All Japa Gang. It's Not Easy Anywhere (pics) - Travel (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / To All Japa Gang. It's Not Easy Anywhere (pics) (93999 Views)

Europe Is Not Easy — Nigerian Lady Reveals The Kind Of Job She Does To Survive / Re: Japa Its Not Easy Anywhere. / Life In Cyprus Is Not Easy - Nigerian Man Shares His Experiences (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To All Japa Gang. It's Not Easy Anywhere (pics) by sharpwriter(m): 4:02pm On Mar 13, 2022
assholemods:

Good question. If you are here my brother na so so work and work... You have very little time for recreation. Back home in Africa you see the way we interact with our neighbors freely there is nothing like that here or very low.. most times you get back from work you are in your room, it can be very boring.. no "life" these are just two examples. America is not a place where you make friends easily, you have to be very careful because you don't know who you might be dealing with. These are just two examples albeit after some time you will adjust and get used to it but my brother there can never be a balance home is home.
NB: Please have it in mind every where has the good, the bad and the ugly.
Okay, I understand now and I have heard in some places about this work, work and boredom. Lolz

But if I may ask, all those we see on screen in recreational centres : Beach, cricket, golf fields, car racing, and even football stadiums, who are they? No be the same people who dey work? I don't wanna mention how the movies are sometimes painted, but I have used realities as examples. So who are those people wey dey get time go to park, see water sports and life etc?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To All Japa Gang. It's Not Easy Anywhere (pics) by assholemods: 4:07pm On Mar 13, 2022
manikspears:

It is quite obvious that you just jumped to comment but i didn't know you had issues reading too....go to the first page and read the screenshots you will see where someone wrote the minimum wage in the state he lives in. No one is saying there is free money anywhere and i don't know your status for sure ,heck you may not even have a work permit as it stands.so stop writing nonsense. If it hard for you in usa then go back to your country. They no hold you down?

You may be lying that you are in usa,because this your way of response get as it be.

All i said was use the minimum wage of both areas to compare eachother considering their purchasing power(how much can both money can get you) in their respective places . It is not hard now!!!!!!

Ask someone if you don't still understand.

You are one of those daft people on NL and you are actually the one jumping into comments, the person I mentioned is not you you just opened your mouth waaaaa. You are another olodo on this Forum. My example was based on Texas..
By the way is America heaven or God's kingdom that I will be lying that I live here? You can DM me I will give you my number let's get talking or send your e mail address to me... Till then face your front and STFU because you obviously doesn't know what the the guy I quoted said. If you are not going to send your email address or DM me steer clear of me. You can't be in Ojuelegba or Onitsha abi Kano and tell me what goes on here.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: To All Japa Gang. It's Not Easy Anywhere (pics) by assholemods: 4:13pm On Mar 13, 2022
manikspears:

It is quite obvious that you just jumped to comment but i didn't know you had issues reading too....go to the first page and read the screenshots you will see where someone wrote the minimum wage in the state he lives in. No one is saying there is free money anywhere and i don't know your status for sure ,heck you may not even have a work permit as it stands.so stop writing nonsense. If it hard for you in usa then go back to your country. They no hold you down?

You may be lying that you are in usa,because this your way of response get as it be.

All i said was use the minimum wage of both areas to compare eachother considering their purchasing power(how much can both money can get you) in their respective places . It is not hard now!!!!!!

Ask someone if you don't still understand.

Since I don't have work permit you can come and give me one or deport me. So sorry for you.
Re: To All Japa Gang. It's Not Easy Anywhere (pics) by manikspears: 4:15pm On Mar 13, 2022
assholemods:

You are one of those daft people on NL and you are actually the one jumping into comments, the person I mentioned is not you you just opened your mouth waaaaa. You are another olodo on this Forum. My example was based on Texas..
By the way is America heaven or God's kingdom that I will be lying that I live here? You can DM me I will give you my number let's get talking or send your e mail address to me... Till then face your front and STFU because you obviously doesn't know what the the guy I quoted said. If you are not going to send your email address or DM me steer clear of me. You can't be in Ojuelegba or Onitsha abi Kano and tell me what goes on here.

Liar ! Liar!! Pants on fire cheesy cheesy cheesy, usa kwa? No be only usa na gbagada you dey
Re: To All Japa Gang. It's Not Easy Anywhere (pics) by manikspears: 4:17pm On Mar 13, 2022
assholemods:

Since I don't have work permit you can come and give me one or deport me. So sorry for you.

Did it pain you cheesy wink ?
Re: To All Japa Gang. It's Not Easy Anywhere (pics) by okuta007: 4:19pm On Mar 13, 2022
HoneySwag:

I'm not a guy. Your immigration status? That's left for you to work out, cos that's a completely different topic. My comment is based on those who go there for greener pasture. If you're going there to work, then get your work permit. If you don't have that then remain in your country until you get it and stop running around like a fugitive.
Perhaps those home appliances you mentioned that are already available in the house, the average man over here can't afford them cos they're way too expensive

you seem to thrive on hypotheticals and ignore specifics- let me just pick one line of all you said so you can defend it - when yiu wrote that $31k headline - you never explained anything like that money is up for grabs with a job once u arrive

my simple question for you is

When those who want to travel for greener pastures arrive and they want to make that $31k you mentioned that looks so easy, you just mentioned they should get their work permit abi? me sef i agree they should get their work permit if they want to stay

QUESTION FOR YOU - How will they get the work permit ? do they hawk work permit in the streets if western nations? do you know how long and stressful the process is ? how much the process will cost you when u take a lawyer and all that application fees ?

so don’t come online and tell people - 31k for cleaner work oooo…. easy na just travel

it’s very misleading
Re: To All Japa Gang. It's Not Easy Anywhere (pics) by assholemods: 4:32pm On Mar 13, 2022
manikspears:

Did it pain you cheesy wink ?
Nope... You are a kid!
Re: To All Japa Gang. It's Not Easy Anywhere (pics) by assholemods: 4:33pm On Mar 13, 2022
manikspears:

Liar ! Liar!! Pants on fire cheesy cheesy cheesy, usa kwa? No be only usa na gbagada you dey
This one is a kid probably in his 20's take care and have a nice week.

1 Like

Re: To All Japa Gang. It's Not Easy Anywhere (pics) by Bifwoli: 4:39pm On Mar 13, 2022
assholemods:

Good question. If you are here my brother na so so work and work... You have very little time for recreation. Back home in Africa you see the way we interact with our neighbors freely there is nothing like that here or very low.. most times you get back from work you are in your room, it can be very boring.. no "life" these are just two examples. America is not a place where you make friends easily, you have to be very careful because you don't know who you might be dealing with. These are just two examples albeit after some time you will adjust and get used to it but my brother there can never be a balance home is home.
NB: Please have it in mind every where has the good, the bad and the ugly.
Yes we interact very much but what has that gotten us? Good roads? Better hospitals? Stable electricity? unemployed youths?,plenty of slums? Low incomes?

My friend nothing good comes easily and every coin has two sides.The people who invented cars,TVs ,medical equipment ,computers and internet were NOT the type who sit down and talk talk aimlessly.We on the other hand talk endlessly but just outside there's mountains of trash and inside our homes its a mess.Let's not be talkers then complain poverty.

5 Likes

Re: To All Japa Gang. It's Not Easy Anywhere (pics) by Ginomel(m): 4:40pm On Mar 13, 2022
Opeyemic01:

I am not stupid for making my opinion known. But I have an advice for you, go to the closest psychiatric hospital to you for a test, you might be surprised with your result. Your result will justify why you could call someone stupid for having a different opinion to yours

It baffles me too how someone would call another person stupid in his own opinion.

You have the right to criticise a fellow for an answer but not to insult the being for his own opinion.

People are weird and very backward .opeyemic01

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To All Japa Gang. It's Not Easy Anywhere (pics) by assholemods: 4:44pm On Mar 13, 2022
Bifwoli:
Yes we interact very much but what has that gotten us? Good roads? Better hospitals? Stable electricity? unemployed youths?,plenty of slums? Low incomes?

My friend nothing good comes easily and every coin has two sides.The people who invented cars,TVs ,medical equipment ,computers and internet were NOT the type who sit down and talk talk aimlessly.We on the other hand talk endlessly but just outside there's mountains of trash and inside our homes its a mess.Let's not be talkers then complain poverty.
Bros you obviously don't know what is called severe boredom that can lead to depression, pray not to experience it.
Nevertheless go back to my comment the last part I said in all parts of the world we have the good the bad and the ugly. That summarizes your comments. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: To All Japa Gang. It's Not Easy Anywhere (pics) by Opeyemic01: 5:52pm On Mar 13, 2022
Ginomel:

It baffles me too how someone would call another person stupid in his own opinion.

You have the right to criticise a fellow for an answer but not to insult the being for his own opinion.

People are weird and very backward .opeyemic01

I wonder how people think really, what will be the beauty of human existence if we all have the same opinion? Creativity will be killed, whereas from disagreement, a new and better solution can be generated. People are really backward indeed and they feel everyone should agree with them. People like that commenter are so insecure, which shows the level of their mental health.
Re: To All Japa Gang. It's Not Easy Anywhere (pics) by Pataricatering(f): 7:36pm On Mar 13, 2022
Zonefree:
Like, money for divorce is just for therapy. After divorce, it's expected the man has to pay the woman so she can see a therapist.

So, who will now pay for the man's therapy?

Women are just weird. I still wonder why God created them out of our ribs instead of brain.
Women give birth to you - not the other way round . Funny how you believe dumb stories form some dumb book bit think women are d dumb ones

2 Likes

Re: To All Japa Gang. It's Not Easy Anywhere (pics) by SIRTee15: 7:46pm On Mar 13, 2022
BigBashiru:

Which advancement is my question....can you be more specific?? Lots of ppl say UK and Canada and USA is advanced yet wen we ask how exactly, they can't say.

Is it infrastructure?? Nigeria has contracted China Civil Engibeering and Construction Company to build infrastructure all over Nigeria so infrastructure is not a big deal.

So how else are they more developed??

Countries colonised by Britain such as Canada USA Australia and New Zealand are all depressing lonely countries that keep you in the poor/middle class, always working for money and with no social life all the days of ur life...

Someone has shown the fatalities from gun violence in 2 months in USA is more than herdsmen in Nigeria in 6 months....

So how's USA more advanced??

Never mind Quebec(Canada) is currently trying to woo nurses and doctors from Tunisia and the magreb to come work there. Developed country Recruiting from developing country....how ironic....

Pls no need for this...I'm very much Afrocentric but not stupid.
Modern civilisation was built by Europeans. Virtually all inventions and innovations in all fields of life at work today was built by the white man.
The only exception is Islam which was developed by arabs.
Other factors...medicine, education, banking and finance, modern international trade, philosophy, social rights, transport and aviation, space exploration, technology, even fashion came from them.
Nobody is denying the contribution of ancient africans but modern African man has a lot of work to do to catch up. Forget all this talk about recruiting from developing nations...its simply demand/supply factor due to abundance of jobs.
If Nigeria also becomes a developed nation, we will be recruiting from ghana and Togi to fill up vacant job slots.

2 Likes

Re: To All Japa Gang. It's Not Easy Anywhere (pics) by Charx122: 10:08pm On Mar 13, 2022
Rickmann:

The problem with people is that they all want to go and jam-pack themselves in the US and Uk that are currently the worlds biggest problem, when there are better countries to go, work and live an ok life.

Apart from that the money is in circulation not stock in only one man's bank account or hidden vault
That's why your able to pay your bills, taxes people live on credit
Over here that's why you can afford to get anything so far your credit scores
re suit... Power supply, transportation, food and shelter the system works well
Nigeria is doomed
Don't get fooled by this shit Japa..
Re: To All Japa Gang. It's Not Easy Anywhere (pics) by BigBashiru: 10:43pm On Mar 13, 2022
SIRTee15:

Pls no need for this...I'm very much Eurocentric but not stupid.
Modern civilisation was built by Europeans. Virtually all inventions and innovations in all fields of life at work today was built by the white man.
Other factors...medicine, education, banking and finance, modern international trade, philosophy, social rights, transport and aviation, space exploration, technology, even fashion came from them.
Nobody is denying the contribution of ancient africans but modern African man has a lot of work to do to catch up. Forget all this talk about recruiting from developing nations...its simply demand/supply factor due to abundance of jobs.
If Nigeria also becomes a developed nation, we will be recruiting from ghana and Togi to fill up vacant job slots.

Africa had a history before the arrival of the Europeans in the 1800s. Google "timbuktu manuscripts" (this news broke out few days ago) and you will see CENTURIES of african knowledge in physics, chemistry etc that the Europeans probably stole.... its not by naming a law after yourself as in the case of Faraday or Einstein, thats just brainwashing - what is called Einsteins law today was probably already discovered in the middle east or africa or latin america centuries earlier. emancipate yourself from mental slavery before it is too late....

Your definition of "modern" is according to the white man. God did not give 5 countries in europe superior brain over 190 countries of the world.... get that thru ur head bro

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: To All Japa Gang. It's Not Easy Anywhere (pics) by staga: 10:50pm On Mar 13, 2022
okuta007:

you seem to thrive on hypotheticals and ignore specifics- let me just pick one line of all you said so you can defend it - when yiu wrote that $31k headline - you never explained anything like that money is up for grabs with a job once u arrive

my simple question for you is

When those who want to travel for greener pastures arrive and they want to make that $31k you mentioned that looks so easy, you just mentioned they should get their work permit abi? me sef i agree they should get their work permit if they want to stay

QUESTION FOR YOU - How will they get the work permit ? do they hawk work permit in the streets if western nations? do you know how long and stressful the process is ? how much the process will cost you when u take a lawyer and all that application fees ?

so don’t come online and tell people - 31k for cleaner work oooo…. easy na just travel

it’s very misleading

Tell them o.

Your employer must apply for it on your behalf.
Re: To All Japa Gang. It's Not Easy Anywhere (pics) by staga: 10:52pm On Mar 13, 2022
SIRTee15:

Pls no need for this...I'm very much Eurocentric but not stupid.

Did the Europeans teach Mansa Musa how to mine and purify gold to become the world's richest man at the time? When you hear of Egypt being the cradle of civilization by discovering how to irrigate farms, preserve dead bodies, etc, was it the white man who taught them that?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: To All Japa Gang. It's Not Easy Anywhere (pics) by SIRTee15: 10:52pm On Mar 13, 2022
Realist12:
All I know is as an educated Nigerian earning a million naira here can live better than one living earning $5000 in the USA. You can own a house in 2 years , it's impossible for one living in the USA to do so. When we compare our Naira to USD we might be poor . But in reality you can survive on #50k a month with proper budgeting, the equivalence can't last you a week in USA

U may be right with the 5000 dollars and 1 million naira comparison.
But the question remain which one is easier to attain by a Nigerian - $5000 in Yankee or #1 million in Nigeria?
1 million naira/ month is a lot of money. I doubt 0.05 percent of the Nigerian workforce earn up to date per month.
Now compare to my sister in law who works as a teacher in texas and earns 60k just in her first yr.

What u guys don't understand is that the ease of getting meaningful wages is the primary factor people travel out.
Do u think nigerians will even think of japa if 1 million/month is something u can easily earn after like 3-5 yrs of routine genuine hustle.

5 Likes

Re: To All Japa Gang. It's Not Easy Anywhere (pics) by SIRTee15: 11:31pm On Mar 13, 2022
BigBashiru:

Africa had a history before the arrival of the Europeans in the 1800s. Google "timbuktu manuscripts" (this news broke out few days ago) and you will see CENTURIES of african knowledge in physics, chemistry etc that the Europeans probably stole.... its not by naming a law after yourself as in the case of Faraday or Einstein, thats just brainwashing - what is called Einsteins law today was probably already discovered in the middle east or africa or latin america centuries earlier. emancipate yourself from mental slavery before it is too late....

Your definition of "modern" is according to the white man. God did not give 5 countries in europe superior brain over 190 countries of the world.... get that thru ur head bro

I will like to correct this.. I'm very much Afrocentric not eurocentric. typo error.
I've done a lot of study on Timbuktu manuscript and university myself. check my previous post on the topic.
Definition of modern is what is relevant today. The Knowledge in Timbuktu era is no longer relevant. They taught cataract surgery without anaesthesia- who does that today. They wrote lots of books on incantation, necromancy and spells, how does that help is now?
Whatever they did is only for historical relevance and a proof that Africans did something with their lives in the past.

Africa is way too backward in today's science and technology. Holding on to some ancient knowledge is not going to help today's generation. Timbuktu university was relevant during it's time so what's happening to our modern university, can they compete. Or u want us to start studying physics and chemistry taught in Timbuktu era.
Africans are too emotional. We did this, we did that...how does that help. I get am before no be property, embrace modern science and technology, that's the only way out of our backwardness.
U can call it whatever u like, western technology is the way forward. just learn it and develop your country with it. Simple.
Britain gave the world industrial revolution, today China is the king.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: To All Japa Gang. It's Not Easy Anywhere (pics) by BigBashiru: 12:19am On Mar 14, 2022
SIRTee15:

I will like to correct this.. I'm very much Afrocentric not eurocentric. typo error.
I've done a lot of study on Timbuktu manuscript and university myself. check my previous post on the topic.
Definition of modern is what is relevant today. The Knowledge in Timbuktu era is no longer relevant. They taught cataract surgery without anaesthesia- who does that today. They wrote lots of books on incantation, necromancy and spells, how does that help is now?
Whatever they did is only for historical relevance and a proof that Africans did something with their lives in the past.

Africa is way too backward in today's science and technology. Holding on to some ancient knowledge is not going to help today's generation. Timbuktu university was relevant during it's time so what's happening to our modern university, can they compete. Or u want us to start studying physics and chemistry taught in Timbuktu era.
Africans are too emotional. We did this, we did that...how does that help. I get am before no be property, embrace modern science and technology, that's the only way out of our backwardness.
U can call it whatever u like, western technology is the way forward. just learn it and develop your country with it. Simple.

This guy or girl the issue is that you have not sat down to think. Sit down and think. There are 190 countries in the world.... it cannot be that only 5 in western europe who are also colonialists are the inventors of modern technology. Can't you see its not true?? Leave Africa out of it. There are just as many good scientist in Latin America that there are in western europe. Let's make it europe vs Latin America...

You are simply reciting wat u hv been told by western Europeans. And I'm telling u there's a scientific world outside western europe. There are 190 countries in the world. You are simply a victim of colonial education curriculum. Now that we have established that there's a scientific world outside western eirooe with great research institutions in Iran Iraq yemen etc let's come back to Africa...

Someone on this thread had shown Egypt had more science and still does than western eurooe.

The work of the Malians in mineral extraction geograohy chemistry etc is still as relevant today because science never changes hydrogen never changes. Oxygen remains oxygen.

There's a limit to how much I can help. If u hv already written off ur continent as a mental slave then I can't help you.

Issue is whites have told so many lies....
Re: To All Japa Gang. It's Not Easy Anywhere (pics) by BigBashiru: 12:32am On Mar 14, 2022
SIRTee15:

Britain could not have given the world industrial revolution because gold had been mined for a long time before the British Island savages knew what gold was.... the issue is u just recite whatever they tell you. So someone in Vietnam or Panama or Korea or Bahrain didn't know how to invent an industrial machine. It must be from UK or France before u accept it. I'm telling u that there's lots of science outside 5 colonialists of western eurooe even look at Russia which is a slavic country... they sent a man ti the moon before the west would.

1 Like

Re: To All Japa Gang. It's Not Easy Anywhere (pics) by BigBashiru: 12:43am On Mar 14, 2022
SIRTee15:

Pls no need for this...I'm very much Afrocentric but not stupid.

African man has a lot of work to do to catch up because they have been oppressed for at least 400 years....

The natives of North America cannot catch up...they hv been made extinct by the western European savages.

1 Like

Re: To All Japa Gang. It's Not Easy Anywhere (pics) by MsFaith: 2:47am On Mar 14, 2022
Skullano:

I don't have dreams of staying abroad bro, I rather go on vacations and come back here..

So leave me to drink the Bobo in peace.

Story. We know your type. Na thing wey una they talk be that until you get there first. You are not the first to say it.
Re: To All Japa Gang. It's Not Easy Anywhere (pics) by Skullano(m): 6:12am On Mar 14, 2022
MsFaith:

Story. We know your type. Na thing wey una they talk be that until you get there first. You are not the first to say it.

We all have dreams and a lot going for us so if I say I don't want to stay abroad leave it to me cos I have my reasons.

Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To All Japa Gang. It's Not Easy Anywhere (pics) by SaintUlot: 7:45am On Mar 14, 2022
Olawrites:
There's high cost of living everywhere, like recently in the US, the cost of gas moved from $2 to $5 per liter.

Just know this fact before thinking of travelling.

Don't be caught unaware.

We've had enough stranded Nigerians in the diaspora already. Don't add to it.

Have enough money SAVED before you think of travelling.

Move this to front page please

Op don't discourage people not to travel out of the country, If you live in the US for instance, you won't die, you will live forever, so far you don't step your feet outside the US. you will be immortal.

Secondly dollar bills are littered everywhere in the USA, no matter how worse the inflation is, the dollar bills littered everywhere will take care of it. Just take a stroll out and pick as much as you want want and go back home. People that work in USA don't work for money, they work just to burn calories not for the money. That's why USA is called God's own country. Garden of Eden referred to in the bible is called the USA of today.

Op, do you know that all your life problems ends the moment you step your feet on the soil of USA? All spiritual problems, financial problems, health challenges vanished immediately you step your feet on USA. No problem in the US, some of them get too comfortable and become obese, because of obesity, some of the them are forced to look for a job to burn excess calories. Some ll even tell their boss not to pay them, they ll say: " I am not here to work for money, i am just here to burn some calories, so keep your money".

When you give birth in US, your children have become the responsibility of the US government, the government will take care of your kid from baby to adulthood. Even those people that just went to USA to give birth and return to their country, the US government send them 5000usd every month for the child's upkeep, ask all those Nigerians that went to give birth in USA and return back to Nigeria, the US government send to them 5000usd every month for their child's upkeep. Now imagine if you have 3 or 4 kids born in the USA, that means you will be making free 15k to 20kusd from Nigeria.

Have you ever seen people living in the USA anticipating Jesus christ second coming? They can't because there can't be any other paradise better than USA.

If you are reading this post, don't let the op discourage you from going to paradise(USA), sell everything you have and find your way to paradise.

6 Likes

Re: To All Japa Gang. It's Not Easy Anywhere (pics) by pansophist(m): 11:43pm On Mar 14, 2022
I keep saying the US is the shithole of the developed world. In Europe, its cozy and nice. If you want to immigrate and don't mind learning a new language, choose a western mainland European country. America is too messed up, I'll rather live in Rwanda than live there.

My American friends all have over 100k usd student loans meanwhile here in Europe, you could study till PhD level for free. When I was studying, I paid zero tuition fee and paid about 600 euros monthly stipend for upkeep. All for free. Meanwhile student loan and medical debt is the top cause of suicide in the US, things that are free in Europe.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: To All Japa Gang. It's Not Easy Anywhere (pics) by zanshi: 1:05am On Mar 15, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Tell them, OP. I never regretted returning to Nigeria after my program in the US. They said village people were after me when I told my naija colleagues I was returning to Nigeria. Now, we can tell who are the village people chasing today. To the glory of God, my company is now expanding to African countries

Sitting on $30k rn and wondering if i should make the move or just start on my business here. My girl whose 2 sisters are abroad isn't moved by travelling she has a fashion business and is making it so bad that she dosen't even have my time like before.

1 Like

Re: To All Japa Gang. It's Not Easy Anywhere (pics) by Eriokanmi: 1:18pm On Mar 15, 2022
zanshi:

Sitting on $30k rn and wondering if i should make the move or just start on my business here. My girl whose 2 sisters are abroad isn't moved by travelling she has a fashion business and is making it so bad that she dosen't even have my time like before.
I'm telling you. Just research and look for where to invest your 30k jare. I have a friend like that too who is a fashion designer, a graduate. She sews only for export. She's always booked. Last year December, she wan collapse grin. She now turned off her phone so people in the diaspora wouldn't be disturbing her . From July each year, she's done with local orders. If you like, tell her you're paying double, she'd not accept. She'd focus mainly on overseas customers. She's also very good.

You can go on vacation and come back. During your vacation, if you see opportunities, bring it home. Our market here is still very young, waiting to be explored

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: To All Japa Gang. It's Not Easy Anywhere (pics) by emecheboy2(m): 4:40pm On Mar 15, 2022
assholemods:

Oga that is not true sir. Some citizens don't even earn up to 30k
By the way what do you mean by "highly taxed democratic state"?

any united states citizen who does not earn above 30k is not a university graduate; most likely a high school diploma holder or two community college holder. democrat run state governments (blue states) are heavy taxed states. you cant compare them with republican run state government which lower taxes.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

30 Creepiest Places On Earth You Didn't Know Exist / Last Moment Of Chika Ernest, The Pilot Of Helicopter That Crashed In Lagos / Traveling To Mexico General Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.