Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,098 members, 7,814,858 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Jens Stoltenberg Warns Russia That Attack On Arms Convoys Will Be An Escalation - Foreign Affairs (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Jens Stoltenberg Warns Russia That Attack On Arms Convoys Will Be An Escalation (52554 Views)

Sergey Ryabkov: US-NATO Arms Convoys In Ukraine Legitimate Targets / Russia Claims To Use A Hypersonic Missile In Attack On Arms Depot In Ukraine. / Jens Stoltenberg: Russia Is Using Cluster Bombs In Ukraine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jens Stoltenberg Warns Russia That Attack On Arms Convoys Will Be An Escalation by slowice(m): 11:46am On Mar 13, 2022
juman:
That statement does not make sense.
Any weapon that enter ukraine is entitled to be targeted.
That is the rule of war.

You didn't even read it... How did you miss the point.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jens Stoltenberg Warns Russia That Attack On Arms Convoys Will Be An Escalation by olas24u(f): 11:46am On Mar 13, 2022
neuf:

mention one combat that the S-400 successfully shot down a missile or aircraft?

That's how Russian tanks were being overrated and Ukraine shows they can't even withstand a lightweight Javelin missiles.

I know you guys don't read wide bit since 2018, NATO has been running simulation on how to take out the S-400 if it ever comes to that and they have been successfully at it.

You are not a military analyst or expert,even ordinary rational person knows that this is just 10 pecent of russian force deployed pending negotiations.They are trying fo reduce civilan and infastrutural damages to ukraine.
You should know by now that the americans have achieved their main objectives in the war, sanction russia ,seperate russsia from europe ,and arm deals ,many european countries have increased their defence budgets and the money goes to america.

3 Likes

Re: Jens Stoltenberg Warns Russia That Attack On Arms Convoys Will Be An Escalation by KingOKON: 11:46am On Mar 13, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

Stop making excuses.

If the FG orders soldiers to kill civilians, does it legitimizes the killing of civilians?

That is why I have been screaming hypocrisy.

U think like the lunatic Putin, do you do such in a NATO country?
You don't compare your useless Buhari and Putin lunatic to the FG of any Western nations
Kill civilians in Western nations because you arw FG, who born dog?

Reason like a civilized being and not a dumb shit like Putin
Re: Jens Stoltenberg Warns Russia That Attack On Arms Convoys Will Be An Escalation by olas24u(f): 11:47am On Mar 13, 2022
neuf:

mention one combat that the S-400 successfully shot down a missile or aircraft?

That's how Russian tanks were being overrated and Ukraine shows they can't even withstand a lightweight Javelin missiles.

I know you guys don't read wide bit since 2018, NATO has been running simulation on how to take out the S-400 if it ever comes to that and they have been successfully at it.
It has not been deployed and it very effective ,any country that buys the s400 get sanctioned .
Re: Jens Stoltenberg Warns Russia That Attack On Arms Convoys Will Be An Escalation by yanabasee(m): 11:48am On Mar 13, 2022
Krismas:
grin In an appeal, u can no longer add to ur case. And wen u can add evidence or witnesses, u must make such additions weeks before the hearing. So that the opposing lawyers can prepare to defend against it. THERE ARE NO SURPRISES IN COURT

Maybe you thought I meant adding evidence in the court session....
Re: Jens Stoltenberg Warns Russia That Attack On Arms Convoys Will Be An Escalation by Ojukwu007(m): 11:51am On Mar 13, 2022
Oddfinder:

God bless America for nuking Japan. But thesame God should punish Putin for using same on his enemies abi?
You guys are lost mehn! The hypocrisy is too much..

You are getting it all wrong. WAR is WAR. PUTIN invaded a sovereign nation, a weaker country in all ramifications.

Even in the biblical days, CIVILIANS were not spared during the major wars. That is why we should not pray for war.

Do you think NUKES, that stand as deterrents from oppressions today are made for only the military population during conflicts? If you do, then have a rethink!

One love!!

1 Like

Re: Jens Stoltenberg Warns Russia That Attack On Arms Convoys Will Be An Escalation by ReubenE(m): 11:51am On Mar 13, 2022
goodheart01:

That’s the problem with u people, u don’t read to understand, always quick to argue. I wasn’t comparing Russia against US, but against NATO as a whole. Together with NATO they have more than 6,000 warheads. Hope u understand now?? Moreover what difference does 5,500 or 6,255 nukes make?? Anyone with common sense should know that all it will take for US and Russia to destroy the whole earth will be around 20 warheads, and the other thousand of warheads become moribund because no one will be alive to use them.

Now let me shock.... out of the 6,000 plus nuclear warheads Russia has, only 1,458 are active, meaning they are already deployed, 3,039 are available (can be deployed if needed) and 1,760 are retired (out of use and awaiting dismantlement). That means 1,760 of those warheads are no longer functional. Gerrit??

I have refrained from making any comments concerning this developing conflict, but this your submission, I have to applaud you.

What most people don't know or willfully refuse to acknowledge is that having XYZ number of nuclear weapons doesn't translate to being superior.
Like you rightly submitted, over a thousand of both American and Russian nukes are retired, close to three thousand available (this might take days/weeks/months) to prep them to combat readiness, while over a thousand on both sides are already deployed.

Technological advancement in Delivery systems/payloads, air defense systems, communication systems, economy, domestic support etc are critical elements in modern warfare. Having a thousand nuclear weapons or not is not the determinant of which power bloc is more superior.

Certainly, the US and Russia does not need a thousand nukes to destroy their homelands because nukes can even be taken out in their silos using conventional weapons.
Whether the US is afraid of Russia or vice versa is BS. No country especially in this dispensation is stupid enough to put their citizens in unnecessary danger just to prove a point that is not there.
It is even more laughable to read where people say China and India will come to the aid of Russia if there is a direct confrontation between them and the US.
To begin with, there is a subsisting conflict between India and China over territory. The buffer that has stopped that from escalating is because of US diplomatic efforts.

No country is stupid enough not even the US despite her might would risk her homeland in defense of another country when it is not directly threatened. The US officially entered WW2 after the bombing of Pearl Harbour in Hawaii.
China will never risk her homeland in loyalty to Russia except directly threatened because China is almost at par with Russia, and even better in several other fronts.

3 Likes

Re: Jens Stoltenberg Warns Russia That Attack On Arms Convoys Will Be An Escalation by justuschi50: 11:52am On Mar 13, 2022
Walkee:
I don't know why Nairaland is not allowing me to post links.

T. me/asbmil

T .me/intelslava

Copy them and remove the spaces
pls just type it as it is I. The link.
I have a friend still in ukraine don't know if he have been evacuated
Re: Jens Stoltenberg Warns Russia That Attack On Arms Convoys Will Be An Escalation by B2Bmen: 11:52am On Mar 13, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

Russia wey influence American election nko?

Russia wey hack into the Pentagon.

My brother, Russia no be joke o.

Russia no be Afghanistan o.

Take note!!!
that is not enough to hype them, hush pupi does more than that

1 Like

Re: Jens Stoltenberg Warns Russia That Attack On Arms Convoys Will Be An Escalation by BluntTheApostle(m): 11:54am On Mar 13, 2022
B2Bmen:
that is not enough to hype them, hush pupi does more than that

But you can hype America's intelligence unit?
Re: Jens Stoltenberg Warns Russia That Attack On Arms Convoys Will Be An Escalation by ozo13(m): 11:56am On Mar 13, 2022
Re: Jens Stoltenberg Warns Russia That Attack On Arms Convoys Will Be An Escalation by B2Bmen: 11:57am On Mar 13, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

NATO is overrated abeg.

What war have they won, even against Third World militiamen?
lolz, bad guy.

2 Likes

Re: Jens Stoltenberg Warns Russia That Attack On Arms Convoys Will Be An Escalation by Walkee: 11:58am On Mar 13, 2022
justuschi50:
pls just type it as it is I. The link.
I have a friend still in ukraine don't know if he have been evacuated
i./asbmil

I./intelslava

Nairaland automatically censor Telegram links. If you any of the above into Web browsers, it will take you to the channel

Re: Jens Stoltenberg Warns Russia That Attack On Arms Convoys Will Be An Escalation by DECLAN2015(m): 12:00pm On Mar 13, 2022
SarkinYarki:
What nonsense, so Russia should allow you supply the enemy with weapon? All supply lines are legit target in war

Listen to urself
So they should allow this agbaya russia to wipe out a whole mation

1 Like

Re: Jens Stoltenberg Warns Russia That Attack On Arms Convoys Will Be An Escalation by MrDebonair: 12:00pm On Mar 13, 2022
Krismas:
grin U are completely mistaken. That form of operation started since WW2. Its the military that control the chain of command, that’s the military incharge of the province. Other soldiers making up the rank-and-file does not matter. The strength of a military is how commanders are able to deploy men and machines to achieve strategies leading to successful objectives. Even in joint operations, militaries can be rated

I will leave you to it. You are the first person on this platform I have engaged with, who has attempted to pass his point across without insulting the other person. Keep it up. You have my Respect. �

1 Like

Re: Jens Stoltenberg Warns Russia That Attack On Arms Convoys Will Be An Escalation by respect80(m): 12:03pm On Mar 13, 2022
Aystarz:

Make this nuclear war start already sef make all of us wey dey this Nigeria, including our bloody politicians and their foot soldiers, rest jare. Death is a leveller our bastard elite are so afraid of. So again, I say, unleash these bombs, make we all rest.
Uncle try to d calm down make me I marry fnck small b4 them start grin

1 Like

Re: Jens Stoltenberg Warns Russia That Attack On Arms Convoys Will Be An Escalation by Nobody: 12:03pm On Mar 13, 2022
juman:
That statement does not make sense.
Any weapon that enter ukraine is entitled to be targeted.
That is the rule of war.
read to understand…they can target weapons in ukraine but must not target it on its way to Ukraine

1 Like

Re: Jens Stoltenberg Warns Russia That Attack On Arms Convoys Will Be An Escalation by Ojukwu007(m): 12:03pm On Mar 13, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

What is an all-out war

And what do you call the war going on Ukraine?

INVASION even though some media houses classify it as war.

Absolutely one sided. Oppressor and the oppressed, same thing Germany did to Poland before it escalated to world war.

Please, before AMERICAN entered WW2, do you have the slightest idea what HITLER did to CIVILIAN JEWS?

Do you have any idea what the then mighty JAPANESE AIRFORCE did to innocent civilians in Europe?

The hatred for America is just too much.

1 Like

Re: Jens Stoltenberg Warns Russia That Attack On Arms Convoys Will Be An Escalation by SeeThisLoser: 12:03pm On Mar 13, 2022
anonymous1759:

Lies lies lies. Assad has regained more Territories in Syria only outskirts are not in his :Pcontrol that’s why he’s still president. NATO are interested in Syria you’re lying . They wanted to install their puppet but With the help of PUTIN Assad his standing tall. Enough with your Economic buulshit. Iran , North Koreans are still living. Heaven has not fallen and will not fall .
You guys resort to Bad economy as a cold comfort .

Learn to do your research

The area in pink below is occupied by Assad with support from Russia. The area in Amber is controlled by the Kurds with support from the USA.

Re: Jens Stoltenberg Warns Russia That Attack On Arms Convoys Will Be An Escalation by excel101(m): 12:04pm On Mar 13, 2022
StaffofOrayan:

What is with the insults?
Don't be commenting like an arearboy, it is an agreement they reached in UN which Russia is an integral member to.

1 Like

Re: Jens Stoltenberg Warns Russia That Attack On Arms Convoys Will Be An Escalation by Ojukwu007(m): 12:07pm On Mar 13, 2022
AbdulHakeem44:

No one is defending a terrorism act, only terrorist defends terrorist like boko haram, isis, al Qaeda. Taliban's are not terrorists. US labelled them because they see them as having ideologies and acts that contradicts what they want to push forward. It is always so for every government to label someone or group of people terrorist when they see them as antagonizing or challenge to their obvious or hidden agenda. The same way Nelson Mandela was labeled terrorist, same way Nnamdi Kanu was labeled terrorist by Nigerian government because they see him as an obstacle to one Nigeria they (government) are trying to preserve at all cost.

So if you justify Taliban act as an act of terrorism simply because they don't want western values in their country, would you also say defending their country against Russian invasion in the 1970s also terrorism? The is why I said dont rush to accept labelling of a group, hear them out and their agenda before u accept, the same way many Nigerians do not accept ipob or Nnamdi Kanu as terrorist.

So what acts of terrorism did we defend that made you ask the question?

I understand you clearly now. You made some points there..
Re: Jens Stoltenberg Warns Russia That Attack On Arms Convoys Will Be An Escalation by DECLAN2015(m): 12:07pm On Mar 13, 2022
juman:

The one russia has is enough to knock out all of them.
If nuclear attack starts the whole of europe and some other parts would disappear.

Russia will definitely use nuclear if needed.

Europe ll disappear
But russia ll remain
Mumy talk
Re: Jens Stoltenberg Warns Russia That Attack On Arms Convoys Will Be An Escalation by tctrills: 12:10pm On Mar 13, 2022
Bigheart042:
NATO should destroy this puttin once and for all..
Did you think before typing?
Re: Jens Stoltenberg Warns Russia That Attack On Arms Convoys Will Be An Escalation by B2Bmen: 12:10pm On Mar 13, 2022
Reasoning:
Russia gat more chances to survive Nuclear war than America and Europe put together. Russia gat underground Bunkers that can sustain at least quarter of their Populations in case of Nuclear War. What do you think all that vast Land in Russia is for?? They are not that stupid like the European and Americans, who are building weapons of mass destruction without thinking of preserving their Human Species. Russia gat the most vast underground Bunkers in the World, that can keep their Citizens there for years without coming out to the surface of the Earth, with enough food in reservation and other things. And can survive Nuclear blast at the highest degrees of Nuclear weapons that is invented. Who should Fear the More, is it Russia or NATO? And Remember; NATO countries has legalized the deeds and practices of Sodom and Gomorrah into their national constitutional law, while Russia did Not. Who will God and Nature support against between Russia and NATO
hahahahahahahahahaha
U just make remember one story for our village when we still dey grow up. But our own na big crockodie. Them tell us sey we gat nothing to far about sey in case of any war with outsiders the crockodie go just open mouth all of us go enter no bomb go touch us. But na one small pikin come ask one reasonable question sey what if after the war the crockodie come dey hungry e go allow us come or e go just swallow us like that? Naim papa tell am sey sense kill u there. Boss sense kill you there, hahahaha hahahaha u go kill me with laughe. See ehn forget ooh any nairalander wey BP kill is not a regular member
Re: Jens Stoltenberg Warns Russia That Attack On Arms Convoys Will Be An Escalation by Trentee4eva: 12:11pm On Mar 13, 2022
NigeriaNawa:

I keep telling Putin e-rats and comradunces that NATO will take the Russian military out in less than a week, thats why Putin is always talking about Nuclear weapons.
The joke is on you. Why is NATO hesitating to do that? grin grin grin Why are they so concerned about miscalculations? You have no idea what nuclear weapons are
Re: Jens Stoltenberg Warns Russia That Attack On Arms Convoys Will Be An Escalation by saintrow1: 12:13pm On Mar 13, 2022
Bigheart042:
NATO should destroy this puttin once and for all..

This fool thinks Russia is libya

1 Like

Re: Jens Stoltenberg Warns Russia That Attack On Arms Convoys Will Be An Escalation by nomenclature(m): 12:14pm On Mar 13, 2022
Lol down to putin circle ,you gusy so much overrate america ......you.thonk russia is like nigeria that eveyone is a sellout ? America doesnt even have informants in nearby cuba but you are sure of russia .
yanabasee:

Lol... America predicted the invasion and Putin joked about it... But it eventually happened.....

Let me tell you, America have informants down to Putin circle..... America knows Putin's strength and they know everything about it's warheads...
Re: Jens Stoltenberg Warns Russia That Attack On Arms Convoys Will Be An Escalation by executive12: 12:16pm On Mar 13, 2022
SarkinYarki:
What nonsense, so Russia should allow you supply the enemy with weapon? All supply lines are legit target in war
So says an internet warrior.
Re: Jens Stoltenberg Warns Russia That Attack On Arms Convoys Will Be An Escalation by ChybuzzDD(m): 12:23pm On Mar 13, 2022
SarkinYarki:

Islamic terrorist spotted.

You guys have quickly forgot how this mad Putin, in connivance with Assad, fried your fellow islamic members with chemical weapons in Syria, right

Don't allow anti-western sentiments to kill you.
Re: Jens Stoltenberg Warns Russia That Attack On Arms Convoys Will Be An Escalation by B2Bmen: 12:24pm On Mar 13, 2022
Krismas:
grin They are Russia’s allies. All of them. And no nation should be underestimated in a war.
e do u know that India and Pakistan don't follow one road? They are always at war with each other, how can they be fighting together for Russia? Pakistan wey America enter kill Osama binladin commot till today they no know as e take happened na that be the allies wey u sey Russia get? Lolz una no go kill person for nairaland.
Re: Jens Stoltenberg Warns Russia That Attack On Arms Convoys Will Be An Escalation by justuschi50: 12:33pm On Mar 13, 2022
Walkee:
i./asbmil

I./intelslava

Nairaland automatically censor Telegram links. If you any of the above into Web browsers, it will take you to the channel
thanks, I have gotten it
Re: Jens Stoltenberg Warns Russia That Attack On Arms Convoys Will Be An Escalation by dantrillion: 12:38pm On Mar 13, 2022
PUTIN just smiling in latin language. NATO are cowards including the US. The truth is putin only use UKRAINE to get his targets which re NATO & the US allies. Putin is a warlord & he is more than willing to bring their lost glory back from US. Why is NATO & US so reluctant to send their military against RUSSIA? its over 2weeks since they invaded & a lot has been damage with so many dead bodies litter everywhere. My question is! what is keeping them from striking back & spear us the word "DEFENSE" while Putin is the aggressor according to their so called UN charter. if it were to be IRAQ invading another US allies, The almighty Biden would ve send in his war drone over to wipe out Iraq. Now its Putin, none of them dim it fit to confront him face to face. They prefer using sanctions as a tool to weaken putin? The truth is, they are all afraid of Russia nuclear weapons. #period

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (22) (Reply)

President Paul Biya Changes Military Formation In Cameroon / Harry And Meghan Angry As Their Kids, Archie And Lillibet Won't Get HRH Titles / US Threatens ‘full Force’ As Russia Takes War To NATO’s Doorstep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.