Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,220 members, 7,811,616 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:44 PM

Jens Stoltenberg Warns Russia That Attack On Arms Convoys Will Be An Escalation - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Jens Stoltenberg Warns Russia That Attack On Arms Convoys Will Be An Escalation (52506 Views)

Sergey Ryabkov: US-NATO Arms Convoys In Ukraine Legitimate Targets / Russia Claims To Use A Hypersonic Missile In Attack On Arms Depot In Ukraine. / Jens Stoltenberg: Russia Is Using Cluster Bombs In Ukraine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jens Stoltenberg Warns Russia That Attack On Arms Convoys Will Be An Escalation by Frankiss44(m): 4:18am On Mar 13, 2022
Kastonkastroll:
And NATO couldn't defeat common talibans for 20yrs. They had to run at last. The joke is on you guys grin

And Russia did defeat the talibans right?

1 Like

Re: Jens Stoltenberg Warns Russia That Attack On Arms Convoys Will Be An Escalation by Frankiss44(m): 4:19am On Mar 13, 2022
respect80:

Don't mind dem joor. Only Russia can annihilate the whole world while only them survives.

Small children full this nairaland sha... He say only Russia go survive ��

3 Likes

Re: Jens Stoltenberg Warns Russia That Attack On Arms Convoys Will Be An Escalation by seanwilliam(m): 5:05am On Mar 13, 2022
respect80:

Don't mind dem joor. Only Russia can annihilate the whole world while only them survives.
I want to believe this is sarcasm right?

2 Likes

Re: Jens Stoltenberg Warns Russia That Attack On Arms Convoys Will Be An Escalation by seanwilliam(m): 5:15am On Mar 13, 2022
oskopy:
And you are not ashamed.if 30 countries unjustly invaded Russia, Putin will have my support for nuclear action.
lol and you will be Alive to witness that ? Some of u will just open mouth Wa

1 Like

Re: Jens Stoltenberg Warns Russia That Attack On Arms Convoys Will Be An Escalation by seanwilliam(m): 5:23am On Mar 13, 2022
Shevchenkko:
If your neighbor order you to cut ties with your new girlfriend simply because she's his enemy, what will you do ? Answer me in all honesty
I’ll calculate the benefit I get from each of my enemy and girlfriend. I’ll support the one with the highest benefit
Re: Jens Stoltenberg Warns Russia That Attack On Arms Convoys Will Be An Escalation by seanwilliam(m): 5:25am On Mar 13, 2022
kingjizz:

Russia is overrated,yet nato and america are scared to fight russia directly

What a shame
oga shut up haba. This is common sense now. It’s like you fighting a random aboki who have nothing to lose.. They’re still avoiding nuclear confrontation. No country can match usa militarily

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jens Stoltenberg Warns Russia That Attack On Arms Convoys Will Be An Escalation by respect80(m): 6:22am On Mar 13, 2022
seanwilliam:
I want to believe this is sarcasm right?

And that's exactly what it is...
The way nairaland Putin supporters are hyping Russian military capacity makes it look like Russia is capable of fighting a war against the whole world.

Everything they hear is western propaganda and I continue wondering why they hate the west so much but never leave the west out of their japa plans

2 Likes

Re: Jens Stoltenberg Warns Russia That Attack On Arms Convoys Will Be An Escalation by respect80(m): 6:31am On Mar 13, 2022
Frankiss44:

Small children full this nairaland sha... He say only Russia go survive ��
Don't get it twisted✌️show some sense of humour bro.
But I agree with you, too many kids on nairaland these days. Seun should be contemplating on renaming it nairakid make we kuku leave am for dem because I'm just tired of the way Putin supporters over hype Russian military might as if they are capable of fighting against the whole world...

They are in pain since the story didn't go the way they predicted it by thinking Ukraine would fall within 3 days and that's why everything they hear now is western propaganda.

2 Likes

Re: Jens Stoltenberg Warns Russia That Attack On Arms Convoys Will Be An Escalation by respect80(m): 6:42am On Mar 13, 2022
seanwilliam:
oga shut up haba. This is common sense now. It’s like you fighting a random aboki who have nothing to lose.. They’re still avoiding nuclear confrontation. No country can match usa militarily
A lot of Putin supporters are yet to come to terms with the simple reality that Putin has made a mockery of himself and Russian military might in this invasion of Ukraine.
Imagine the number of worn out and abandoned Russian military artillery all over Ukraine.
Russia should be ready to give a critical thought before trying to engage any country more sophisticated than Ukraine in the slightest because they may not survive it.
All I see is that minus nukes, Russia is just another average country that can't easily over run any country that is ready to go head on with them

2 Likes

Re: Jens Stoltenberg Warns Russia That Attack On Arms Convoys Will Be An Escalation by nomenclature(m): 8:34am On Mar 13, 2022
Only if you read andnstudy well you will know poland has no common boundry with russia....
Northernblood5:
Madness is when Putin invaded Ukraine so as not to have a NATO neighbor only to get a real NATO neighbor Poland at the end of the day.
Re: Jens Stoltenberg Warns Russia That Attack On Arms Convoys Will Be An Escalation by Thandiubani(m): 8:35am On Mar 13, 2022
Russia should just attack it o. Let me check something. Please, Putin bomb the supplies in Poland. I use God beg you.

1 Like

Re: Jens Stoltenberg Warns Russia That Attack On Arms Convoys Will Be An Escalation by bigtt76(f): 8:35am On Mar 13, 2022
Escalation is what the fool is looking for. He knows he can't win outright and even after winning (if he ever wins) his country would be in doldrums and is now trying to drag others down. Avoid fighting with a pig else you get muddied angry

NigeriaNawa:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XT46luZeOXc&t=121s

https://ua.interfax.com.ua/news/general/810166.html

1 Like

Re: Jens Stoltenberg Warns Russia That Attack On Arms Convoys Will Be An Escalation by Paperbag(m): 8:35am On Mar 13, 2022
SarkinYarki:
What nonsense, so Russia should allow you supply the enemy with weapon? All supply lines are legit target in war

There guide lines in wars too...
You think everyone just go bressk and fight ?
There are even certain weapons you can use
Re: Jens Stoltenberg Warns Russia That Attack On Arms Convoys Will Be An Escalation by Northernblood5(m): 8:36am On Mar 13, 2022
nomenclature:
Only if you read andnstudy well you will know poland has no common boundry with russia....

Only if u have understanding, you will understand what i said
Re: Jens Stoltenberg Warns Russia That Attack On Arms Convoys Will Be An Escalation by nomenclature(m): 8:36am On Mar 13, 2022
It took your almighty america 10 years to try defeat Afghanistan and they still left in shame.
Vietnam thought them a bitter lesson too.
Because they are using kind gloves on ukraine . This war in ukraine is a cleansing not outright war...even nuclear weapons hasnt been used at all
Northernblood5:

Your mighty world power is using common terrorists in Middle east and Conscripts (NYSC) to wage war against small Ukraine. Shame cheesy
Re: Jens Stoltenberg Warns Russia That Attack On Arms Convoys Will Be An Escalation by Lexusgs430: 8:36am On Mar 13, 2022
NATO just gave Russia the answer, to their questions.........

Putin is going to attack arms convoy......... Best expo for putin.......

1 Like

Re: Jens Stoltenberg Warns Russia That Attack On Arms Convoys Will Be An Escalation by JustforMen: 8:37am On Mar 13, 2022
Tomilola360:
only a mad man would not be supporting putin

Anyone can support anything without being mad.
Re: Jens Stoltenberg Warns Russia That Attack On Arms Convoys Will Be An Escalation by Sltp: 8:38am On Mar 13, 2022
NigeriaNawa:

I keep telling Putin e-rats and comradunces that NATO will take the Russian military out in less than a week, thats why Putin is always talking about Nuclear weapons.
Without Nuclear weapon, yes. NATO is about 30 developed countries joined together to fight one country, Russia. They don't stand any chance. This is exactly why Russia is on the defensive, and the best form of defense is attack. NATO was formed to destroy Russia and Russia view any country that indicates interest to join it as an enemy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jens Stoltenberg Warns Russia That Attack On Arms Convoys Will Be An Escalation by Kestolove(m): 8:39am On Mar 13, 2022
Puttin should stop now b4 e ends like ghadaffi
Re: Jens Stoltenberg Warns Russia That Attack On Arms Convoys Will Be An Escalation by naheem8307(m): 8:40am On Mar 13, 2022
SarkinYarki:
What nonsense, so Russia should allow you supply the enemy with weapon? All supply lines are legit target in war

Your opinion since the inception aggression of Russia against Ukraine as been an undiluted sense of reason whenever you sprew trash of write up here... are you semity
Re: Jens Stoltenberg Warns Russia That Attack On Arms Convoys Will Be An Escalation by RoyalBoutique(m): 8:40am On Mar 13, 2022
NigeriaNawa:

I keep telling Putin e-rats and comradunces that NATO will take the Russian military out in less than a week , thats why Putin is always talking about Nuclear weapons.

And why haven't they done it?

1 week kee you there.

Why you no talk 1hr?
Re: Jens Stoltenberg Warns Russia That Attack On Arms Convoys Will Be An Escalation by jyz200(m): 8:40am On Mar 13, 2022
Re: Jens Stoltenberg Warns Russia That Attack On Arms Convoys Will Be An Escalation by rayval(m): 8:40am On Mar 13, 2022
Northernblood5:

Yes. they don't even know that Putin doesn't mean well for them. Putin's selfish mind is this "If we don't get it, then everyone will sink " Africans don't know that if that Maniac releases those Nuclear weapons which many will be shot down in the sky, when wind blows, it carries it and when rain falls, it brings it. At the end of the day, life will become unlivable for the living.

That is the Maniac idiots are supporting due to Religion

Sadly many do not know this. And one cow said Africa need the war. And people are standing with Putin. They think it is a game of football.. we are only pushing for our end. And only a tiny thread is holding it

2 Likes

Re: Jens Stoltenberg Warns Russia That Attack On Arms Convoys Will Be An Escalation by Chukazu: 8:40am On Mar 13, 2022
This war has actually exposed the weakness of Russian army
Re: Jens Stoltenberg Warns Russia That Attack On Arms Convoys Will Be An Escalation by Nobody: 8:41am On Mar 13, 2022
NigeriaNawa:

And you think womanising Putin who has children and grandchildren and is worth about 200 billion (stolen wealth) is suicidal ?? You think he does not enjoy life?

Please stop with the jokes, I am tired of laughing.

What's this one saying? You get sense at all? I can bet with my hairy balls that bunkers have already been stocked with food awaiting for the D day. It's the innocent citizens that will suffer the impact at the end of the day.
Re: Jens Stoltenberg Warns Russia That Attack On Arms Convoys Will Be An Escalation by jaykay68(m): 8:42am On Mar 13, 2022
emmadothings:

So this mumu no know say Russia dey among the UN countries that drafted the article 5 of the UN charter...don't bother I know where u from , no need arguing with someone without common sense
Hahahaha hahahaha
Re: Jens Stoltenberg Warns Russia That Attack On Arms Convoys Will Be An Escalation by bakar007: 8:42am On Mar 13, 2022
NigeriaNawa:

Your baby Russia is about to learn a bitter lesson. cool
You think Russian is scared of a war with NATO .Bro keep telling urself that ,US knows their citizens would get a real taste of war on their soil which they wouldn't allow.
Re: Jens Stoltenberg Warns Russia That Attack On Arms Convoys Will Be An Escalation by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:42am On Mar 13, 2022
What did the United States do when Nigeria was bombing planes carrying reliefs into Biafra during the Civil War?

So, Russia should allow them transport weapons into Ukraine? Weapons that would be used to fight Russia?

Stupid people!
Re: Jens Stoltenberg Warns Russia That Attack On Arms Convoys Will Be An Escalation by Dreamhighnow(m): 8:42am On Mar 13, 2022
Northernblood5:

Yes. they don't even know that Putin doesn't mean well for them. Putin's selfish mind is this "If we don't get it, then everyone will sink " Africans don't know that if that Maniac releases those Nuclear weapons which many will be shot down in the sky, when wind blows, it carries it and when rain falls, it brings it. At the end of the day, life will become unlivable for the living.

That is the Maniac idiots are supporting due to Religion

You need to see the way Islamic people are supporting that guy. From my experience
Re: Jens Stoltenberg Warns Russia That Attack On Arms Convoys Will Be An Escalation by Johnrake69: 8:43am On Mar 13, 2022
NigeriaNawa:

NATO defeated the Taliban comprehensively. They left Afghanistan because it was no longer popular back home and it became very expensive to maintain.

Let us look at some facts ;

NATO conquered the capital Kabul in less than a week and lost about 10 soldiers. Over the 20 year occupation they lost about 2,000 soldiers ( from all countries ). Compare this to the 15,000 Russia soldiers lost over a mere 9 year period in Afghanistan.

Russia is overrated.

Russia is not really interested in destroying Ukraine. That's why unarmed civilians can turn back Russian tanks.

NATO forces leaves everywhere at ground zero.
Re: Jens Stoltenberg Warns Russia That Attack On Arms Convoys Will Be An Escalation by elsiusgr8t(m): 8:43am On Mar 13, 2022
juman:
That statement does not make sense.
Any weapon that enter ukraine is entitled to be targeted.
That is the rule of war.

Next time... Comprehend fully before commenting
Re: Jens Stoltenberg Warns Russia That Attack On Arms Convoys Will Be An Escalation by starstunna1313(m): 8:43am On Mar 13, 2022
NigeriaNawa:

NATO is an alliance to protect weaker European countries.

The USA or UK or France will destroy the Russian army in less than a week. It's not about numbers, its about training and technology.

Right now Russia doesn’t not even have the logistics and financial strength to maintain their fights in different war fronts. They will be lucky to survive 2 weeks. You need money to maintain your fight not just arms.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Donald Trump: There Will Be World War III If You Elect Hillary Clinton / Shameless Taliban Fighters Play On Amusement Park Rides (Pix) / Huge Explosion Hits Shia Mosque In Afghanistan, 100 Killed (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.