Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

A Trip To Idumuje-Ugboko: Victims Of 2017 Violence Cry Out For Justice - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Trip To Idumuje-Ugboko: Victims Of 2017 Violence Cry Out For Justice (15071 Views)

Victims Of Idumuje Ugboko Launches New Hashtags Calling For The Prosecution Of M / Ifejokwu's Arrest: Victims Of Idumuje-Ugboko Communal Clash Lament (Video) / Plight Of 2017 Nigerian Army Recruit Still Serving In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Trip To Idumuje-Ugboko: Victims Of 2017 Violence Cry Out For Justice by onuman: 4:36pm On Mar 13, 2022
Basheer22:

Sha don't let Asari catch you. He eats Igbos for breakfast.

Asari is Biafran. He only refuses Nnamdi Kanu's IPOB methods.
Re: A Trip To Idumuje-Ugboko: Victims Of 2017 Violence Cry Out For Justice by Basheer22: 4:37pm On Mar 13, 2022
onuman:

Asari is Biafran. He only refuses Nnamdi Kanu's IPOB methods.

Okay. That's what your fathers thought about Samuel Ogbemudia.
Asari is for Ijaw Nation, don't fool yourself thinking he supports your Biafran nonsense.
Re: A Trip To Idumuje-Ugboko: Victims Of 2017 Violence Cry Out For Justice by gidgiddy: 4:40pm On Mar 13, 2022
Basheer22:

The British also added Hausas and Beroms to their map of Nigeria. Why don't you add them to your imaginary Biafra.

Your Nigeria that is not imaginary is a living nightmare

1 Like

Re: A Trip To Idumuje-Ugboko: Victims Of 2017 Violence Cry Out For Justice by onuman: 4:41pm On Mar 13, 2022
Basheer22:

Okay. That's what your fathers thought about Samuel Ogbemudia.
Asari is for Ijaw Nation, don't fool yourself thinking he supports your Biafran nonsense.

If Biafra is nonsense, then the thought of ever getting Ijaw sovereign country from Nigeria is absolute nonsense.
Put the other way round: Ijaw sovereign country can only emerge, and easily from Biafra sovereign nation.

Ogbemudia alive today wouldn't do what he did during the civil war.
Re: A Trip To Idumuje-Ugboko: Victims Of 2017 Violence Cry Out For Justice by Basheer22: 4:43pm On Mar 13, 2022
gidgiddy:

Your Nigeria that is not imaginary is a living nightmare

For you. Speak for yourself Bro.
Re: A Trip To Idumuje-Ugboko: Victims Of 2017 Violence Cry Out For Justice by freshkpomo(m): 4:51pm On Mar 13, 2022
gidgiddy:

The King of my village uses HRM(His Royal Majesty) as his title. But HRM is from Britain. Does that mean my village has British heritage? Anyone can borrow title from anywhere
I believe you know History and you know about the colonisation unless you want to agree that Edo once colonised those people. You cannot just go about burrowing and adding the tradition of others to yours without contact. Some dress code in Benin today came from our relationship with the Portuguese. Why did we not borrow from the Germans? Or the Arabians? Before the invasion of Arabs why did the north not have Emirates? Your argument further makes it clearer that at one point those people had contact with Benin.
Re: A Trip To Idumuje-Ugboko: Victims Of 2017 Violence Cry Out For Justice by Igboid: 7:47pm On Mar 13, 2022
onuman:

Ijaws, Annang, Ibibios, Igala are all Igboid peoples, share same cultural and religious values with the Igbo.

Stupid talk
Igbo is Igbo.
Those groups are not Igboid.

3 Likes

Re: A Trip To Idumuje-Ugboko: Victims Of 2017 Violence Cry Out For Justice by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 9:34pm On Mar 13, 2022
Iboland small...? Well i blame the colonials for the imaginary boundary lines they drew. Well as a sophisticated Nigeria that you feel you are,I havent heard about your lousy works or anything whatsoever which makes you inconsequential along with your tribe. Acting sophisticated, losing territories by the moment,lost Togo and Benin to France ...Lost Ilorin, lokoja,yewa,igangan to the Fulanis..We almost took ore if not for the British. Well we are buying off South west bit by bits. The more you envy,the more I empower myself and make you shed premium tears which I will still buy from you. crazy dude

Babalegba:
Like I said before,the average Nigerian is too intellectually stunted to understand how the world works and is taken aback when his foolishness gives barbed shocking fruits. Yorubas have no business with the south south people whose land you covet By the way,if your ancestors were such great warriors and inquisitive then,why is iboland so small. Ibos have the smallest land mass in Africa.
Re: A Trip To Idumuje-Ugboko: Victims Of 2017 Violence Cry Out For Justice by Babalegba(m): 9:49pm On Mar 13, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
Iboland small...? Well i blame the colonials for the imaginary boundary lines they drew. Well as a sophisticated Nigeria that you feel you are,I havent heard about your lousy works or anything whatsoever which makes you inconsequential along with your tribe. Acting sophisticated, losing territories by the moment,lost Togo and Benin to France ...Lost Ilorin, lokoja,yewa,igangan to the Fulanis..We almost took ore if not for the British. Well we are buying off South west bit by bits. The more you envy,the more I empower myself and make you shed premium tears which I will still buy from you. crazy dude

You have no choice but to buy land from other tribes because your land mass is pathetic. Your forefathers did not learn about Central leadership so did not have Kings and generals something that most tribes learned over four thousand years ago, remember the Israelites requesting for a king in the Bible. Even four thousand years old Israelites are smarter than nineteen century ibo folks.Unfortuately stunted political and military thinking leads to paltry land mass. Put that in your pipe and smoke it.
Re: A Trip To Idumuje-Ugboko: Victims Of 2017 Violence Cry Out For Justice by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 9:59pm On Mar 13, 2022
I thought you were going to make sense or distort facts. when you have tasted liberty,come and argue..until them,fix little wakili first and bring your refugees and Enslaved women from Benin republic then we will discuss how to reclaim lokoja, so you can have a village atleast. wailing since birth. We will buy everything up till you plead for mercy

Babalegba:
You have no choice but to buy land from other tribes because your land mass is pathetic. Your forefathers did not learn about Central leadership so did not have Kings and generals something that most tribes learned over four thousand years ago, remember the Israelites requesting for a king in the Bible. Even four thousand years old Israelites are smarter than nineteen century ibo folks.Unfortuately stunted political and military thinking leads to paltry land mass. Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

Re: A Trip To Idumuje-Ugboko: Victims Of 2017 Violence Cry Out For Justice by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 10:00pm On Mar 13, 2022
You shut up

Igboid:

Stupid talk
Igbo is Igbo.
Those groups are not Igboid.

Re: A Trip To Idumuje-Ugboko: Victims Of 2017 Violence Cry Out For Justice by Babalegba(m): 7:48pm On Mar 14, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
I thought you were going to make sense or distort facts. when you have tasted liberty,come and argue..until them,fix little wakili first and bring your refugees and Enslaved women from Benin republic then we will discuss how to reclaim lokoja, so you can have a village atleast. wailing since birth. We will buy everything up till you plead for mercy

Lol, there's no liberty in primitivity.An easterner would always rationalize his errors and shortcomings. The fact remains that an abnormally primitive mind would not understand the need for Central leadership and the value of kinship. You guys know the price of everything but the value of nothing
Re: A Trip To Idumuje-Ugboko: Victims Of 2017 Violence Cry Out For Justice by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 11:32pm On Mar 14, 2022
We know our errors, you are not half fit to narrate anything to us. So the Emirship in ilorin is central leadership ? you are just unbelievable.. I have been trashing you about recovering ilorin,lokoja amongst others..Oh No but easterners are your problem?

Have they taken your territory...No.
Have they renamed any village or communities in Western region...No.
Have they forcefully installed Obis in any part of western region..No.
Have we sent your tribes people to refugee camp outside the shores of the land...No.
Have we raped and murdered your women and children...Jesus No.
Have we stolen your opportunities in anyway...No.
Have we ever not paid taxes in your region and try not to develop where we live in our own little way in your region...No
Machala..what is really the problem?..because situation yi ko ye mi.. When you fight people wey no send you,I don't know what you think the outcome will be.. You need to solve your own problems and let's solve ours in our little way. But if you think advising us instead of focusing your your own internal issues is the way to go..trust me machala, personally I myself as minister for advisers, you are in for wahala oo ..any advise you dish will be retaliated 10times with more advise and that's me being bro with love if na hausa..not fulani oo..hausa ,machalla I swear I fit run am down with proofs evidence and everything to bring out premium tears..Those are the dumbest everrrrr

Babalegba:
Lol, there's no liberty in primitivity.An easterner would always rationalize his errors and shortcomings. The fact remains that an abnormally primitive mind would not understand the need for Central leadership and the value of kinship. You guys know the price of everything but the value of nothing
Re: A Trip To Idumuje-Ugboko: Victims Of 2017 Violence Cry Out For Justice by Mystiquefia: 10:19am On Mar 16, 2022
onuman:

Itshekiri, Urhobo in Delta state share common value systems- religious and some cultures - with the Igbo, much less than they share with the Yoruba and Hausa/Fulani.
Common value systems shared by different regions of a country is the bedrock of nationhood.
That's why the English, Irish, Welsh and Scotts manage to share one country.
You can hug a live transformer for that reality.

Nonesense talk..
Itskekiris share more cultural values with yorubas and benin than the igbos
And urhobos share more cultural values with benin than they do with igbos and yorubas.
Re: A Trip To Idumuje-Ugboko: Victims Of 2017 Violence Cry Out For Justice by Ebubu6: 7:55pm On Mar 16, 2022
onuman:

Ijaws, Annang, Ibibios, Igala are all Igboid peoples, share same cultural and religious values with the Igbo.
you’re wrong

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bloodbath In Lagos: Soldiers Kill Police Dpo, Dco 8 Others / Biography Of Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu(redeemer Of Oshodi-isolo Constituency) / Senators From The South Back Buhari On Inclusion Lag-calabar Rail In 2016 Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.