Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,672 members, 7,809,553 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:10 AM

Ruin By Online Loan App, Don't Know How To Break Free - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ruin By Online Loan App, Don't Know How To Break Free (37246 Views)

Online Loan Operators; After The Defamation, What Next? / How Does Someone Remove His/her Data From An Online Loan Platform? / What Will Happen If One Fails To Pay Back Loan From Loan App? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ruin By Online Loan App, Don't Know How To Break Free by Toks2008(m): 4:40pm On Mar 12, 2022
Hmmmm! Hardship everywhere. May GOD grant us succor

5 Likes

Re: Ruin By Online Loan App, Don't Know How To Break Free by AgentGoat: 4:42pm On Mar 12, 2022
Duke007:
Hi every one, l have been a nairalander for over 10 years and have seen people get advised here, thats why l am putting this up with my account.
I am not blaming anybody for my predicament, neither do l blame the loan app company for their shark like business sytle, l take responsibility for my actions. I am one of those people who criticized people for Falling into the trap of online loan company. It's basically a rat race syndrome and tends to take you deeper and deeper from the seemingly innocuous first attempt.

It all started when my side hussle of buying and selling food stuff suffered a decreased in cost of replacement due to inflation and my sales boy stealing my money. I took my first loan to boost my business and realized that the cost of the loan is high. Since then, it's been a malicious cycle of robbing Peter to pay Paul. I realized that l was lossing money in each transcation and in order to meet up with my payment to avoid defaulting, l resorted to other loan company. Now, l don't even no what to do, all cash injection coming to me is spent on servicing the loan. I can't even feed my family and pay my children school fees. I am tire of this scenario and want to break free. It has taken a toil on me physically, mentally and spiritually.

I seek advice from people who have gone thru this ugly experience on how to break free before it is too late. Below is the list of my indebtness:

Ucredit #22,976. 15.03.22(due date)
Oxloan #26,250. 17.03.22
Lcredit #60,000. 17.03.22
Eazycredit #58,904. 21.03.22
imoney. #20,242 24.3.22
Okash #42,416. 31.3.22

I welcome any useful suggestion on how to break free. Thanks

Don't kill yourself over these modafuvkas. Don't pay shiit move on with your life. I don't like debtors but in this case. Don't mind them.

1 Like

Re: Ruin By Online Loan App, Don't Know How To Break Free by SamgoldBaba: 4:42pm On Mar 12, 2022
SankaraSo:
Ahn Ahn

Guy na you dem create loan app for be that

Nobody suppose even use am apart from you

You are a compulsive borrower. You need behavioural therapy.

BEHAVIORAL THERAPY; I love your suggestion

1 Like

Re: Ruin By Online Loan App, Don't Know How To Break Free by generalwo(m): 4:45pm On Mar 12, 2022
Holumhidey:
Just go to third mainland bridge
Take your shoes and wrist watch off
Then take a leap of faith into the lagoon
.. Useless pikin.
Re: Ruin By Online Loan App, Don't Know How To Break Free by 1sherlockHolmes: 4:47pm On Mar 12, 2022
dont get depressed they cant do a shit to u.

1 Like

Re: Ruin By Online Loan App, Don't Know How To Break Free by shortIGBOman: 4:49pm On Mar 12, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked

You don't have to worry about eazycash and Ocash because, FG has dealt with them.

But on a more serious note, you can begin now to pay by installment.

Chairman sir!
Longest time?
Is like you're also a debtor like the op?
I may be of assistance in clearing of your loan tongue tongue tongue
What do you think?

Emeka, wusian da grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Emeka wey never chop for days. Na you wan help pay off somebody loan grin

1 Share

Re: Ruin By Online Loan App, Don't Know How To Break Free by YourFavorite21(m): 4:49pm On Mar 12, 2022
emmyN:

So how has the loan company ruined you? You took a loan when you clearly knew you had no means of paying back, so what were you expecting? Will you take similar loans from your friends and colleagues and not expect to pay back? Aside closing these loan sharks, I think the government really needs to deal with you defaulters because what you lots do is clearly an act of theft.
sir, if you read my message clearly. I had no intention of defaulting or runing away with their money, I just needed money to run my projects because things are really hard for us, my colleagues have gone far, in their project, I had no choice than to go for the loan, instead of going into yahoo, and other criminal things, because all my aunts and uncles are not willing to help me.
Re: Ruin By Online Loan App, Don't Know How To Break Free by Brightgem(f): 4:49pm On Mar 12, 2022
Xristars:
I just read a news on front page now, that some of these loans companies has just been closed.

Some of them you owing was involved in the list.

But my advice to you that might help a bit is try and borrow from close friends, make a list of 20 people that can gift you 2k without you refunding it. it's crowdfunding Sha. Use it and service some debts

Then sell some assets you have.

Then never borrow from them again

Then, you can learn an online skill, just as creation and sales of digital products.

just suggestions though.

Great thoughts, But a list of 20 friends that can part with 2k? cheesy They will all know eventually and our guy will become beggi beggi. Debts is just not a good place to be sha

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ruin By Online Loan App, Don't Know How To Break Free by GrandMasters: 4:50pm On Mar 12, 2022
Guy do not kill yourself..i was once a victim of loan sharks....i was paying back over 450k to 19 loan apps.....in November 2021 and one day I was about to payback to imoney(30,000naira)in 2days( not default o) and they removed 120,000 naira from my bank...i ran to my bank and they told me it was imoney that stole my money....that is how I stopped paying all the other 18 loan apps...it was a battle....calls to family friends and enemies...even my father in law was called...my pictures everywhere.....but today I'm as free as a bird.....cos the rage only lasted 2 month... Note: abandon your bank accounts as your information (bvn) are already with fraudsters... Do not kill yourself.....face the shaming it will soon be over.....

That is the only way to free yourself from them .

2 Likes

Re: Ruin By Online Loan App, Don't Know How To Break Free by ebosetaled22(m): 4:53pm On Mar 12, 2022
The total loan is less than 300000 naira.

My advice is as follows
1 pray to God him alone can help
2 open up to your pastor and see either the church can help
3 look for friends who can dash you money( not borrow)

2 Likes

Re: Ruin By Online Loan App, Don't Know How To Break Free by onotiemoria(m): 4:53pm On Mar 12, 2022
Send me a mail on tonotiemoria@gmail.com and we continue from there on how to break free.
I was once a victim.

Duke007:
Hi every one, l have been a nairalander for over 10 years and have seen people get advised here, thats why l am putting this up with my account.
I am not blaming anybody for my predicament, neither do l blame the loan app company for their shark like business sytle, l take responsibility for my actions. I am one of those people who criticized people for Falling into the trap of online loan company. It's basically a rat race syndrome and tends to take you deeper and deeper from the seemingly innocuous first attempt.

It all started when my side hussle of buying and selling food stuff suffered a decreased in cost of replacement due to inflation and my sales boy stealing my money. I took my first loan to boost my business and realized that the cost of the loan is high. Since then, it's been a malicious cycle of robbing Peter to pay Paul. I realized that l was lossing money in each transcation and in order to meet up with my payment to avoid defaulting, l resorted to other loan company. Now, l don't even no what to do, all cash injection coming to me is spent on servicing the loan. I can't even feed my family and pay my children school fees. I am tire of this scenario and want to break free. It has taken a toil on me physically, mentally and spiritually.

I seek advice from people who have gone thru this ugly experience on how to break free before it is too late. Below is the list of my indebtness:

Oxloan #26,250. 17.03.22
imoney. #20,242 24.3.22
Okash #42,416. 31.3.22

1 Like

Re: Ruin By Online Loan App, Don't Know How To Break Free by Kazeem47(m): 4:53pm On Mar 12, 2022
englishmart:
Those loan app guys are criminals. Their interest rates are criminally extortionate
I once took a loan from an online outlet #4000. The interest was 2000, i.e 50%. I deliberately took that loan, I wanted to see what my defaulting to pay back was capable of attracting. They called, I took the call, the lady was like "Your debt is overdue, when are you paying" I told her I didn't know, and didn't care. And btw you have a very beautiful voice. Tell your boss to tell his boss that I won't pay."

They sent texts in thousands,I didn't even care. They threatened to to defame me, hack into my contact and inform them I was a fraudster. They were also coming to arrest me. I told them there's nothing to defame. Buhari is owing, Nigeria is also owing.
After some months, they moved from using threats and scurrilous language to entreating. They even said I could pay by installments. Installment ko, installation ni? sad Because of them I stopped taking calls from numbers I didn't have on my contact. Later they said I should pay 4000 and they will waive the accumulated interests.
"Ehen, na now una come. Send me the account number."
I transferred the money to them.
I later checked their app to know my eligibility status, or to see if I could take a higher loan. Lo and behold, I was dishonorably blacklisted.
Wetin concern me.
Some will even go as far as asking for your card detail. Yahoo boys have gone better.
after the treat dem reason say you no even send dem,na I'm dem kumuma reduce the amount to pay back.bad guy. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ruin By Online Loan App, Don't Know How To Break Free by Brightgem(f): 4:54pm On Mar 12, 2022
Holumhidey:
Just go to third mainland bridge
Take your shoes and wrist watch off
Then take a leap of faith into the lagoon
And if he does it, then you killed him. Because you talk to people you can't see doesn't mean you should just say anything. Do you know the state of mind of this person?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ruin By Online Loan App, Don't Know How To Break Free by Bbbw: 4:55pm On Mar 12, 2022
Really
Re: Ruin By Online Loan App, Don't Know How To Break Free by letitrainnow(m): 4:56pm On Mar 12, 2022
Put a stop to borrowing.
It's like you like to borrow too much.
Stop it. It's not a good habit.

2 Likes

Re: Ruin By Online Loan App, Don't Know How To Break Free by mecusbosco(m): 4:56pm On Mar 12, 2022
Typical Nigerian!
Jalinspy:
Bros na u just dey worry urself. I was in a much bigger mess than u but I broke free when soko loan double debited me. I wrote mails and call them tire. The refused to return my money.
Then I took the decision to borrow as much as possible from non registered loan apps up to the tune of over 200k.
It helped me renew my international passport & I used the remaining complete my Japa movement.
Today I am happily living where I am.
My advice to is: ignore there calls,threats,etc.
Download true caller so u can easily identify their spam calls.
Better get strong mind.
Re: Ruin By Online Loan App, Don't Know How To Break Free by 001emeretus: 4:56pm On Mar 12, 2022
Duke007:

Oxloan #26,250. 17.03.22
imoney. #20,242 24.3.22
Okash #42,416. 31.3.22

First thing first, stop borrowing further, see how you can offset those you have borrowed. Delete the App from your phone and move on.

2 Likes

Re: Ruin By Online Loan App, Don't Know How To Break Free by DamnnNiggarr: 4:57pm On Mar 12, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Emeka, wusian da grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Emeka wey never chop for days. Na you wan help pay off somebody loan grin
sad angry sad angry angry sad
Re: Ruin By Online Loan App, Don't Know How To Break Free by selfemployed(m): 4:57pm On Mar 12, 2022
Duke007:

Oxloan #26,250. 17.03.22
imoney. #20,242 24.3.22
Okash #42,416. 31.3.22

Sell some of your properties.

Borrow from friends and family with no interest.

2 Likes

Re: Ruin By Online Loan App, Don't Know How To Break Free by Kazeem47(m): 4:59pm On Mar 12, 2022
Chillext:
Bros you dey learn for where I dey

Re: Ruin By Online Loan App, Don't Know How To Break Free by damilotun: 5:00pm On Mar 12, 2022
If you want to be free you need to ignore their threats and take their calls and make an arrangement for repayment you can be paying 2 k weekly it's allowed and ignore their overdue charges
It's an arrangement I have had with them before and I finished paying them without pressure instead of taking loans to pay loans .
Tell them you don't have it but you have a plan and tell them let them shout they have no choice

7 Likes

Re: Ruin By Online Loan App, Don't Know How To Break Free by emmyN(m): 5:00pm On Mar 12, 2022
YourFavorite21:
sir, if you read my message clearly. I had no intention of defaulting or runing away with their money, I just needed money to run my projects because things are really hard for us, my colleagues have gone far, in their project, I had no choice than to go for the loan, because all my aunts and uncles are not willing to help me.

Did you ask them? Did you even ask your Dad first? You were his responsibility for the time being and it wasn't in your position to decide. You say you had no intention of defaulting, so how were you planning to pay back in the first place and what changed? I know all of this is irrelevant now. There are students earning good money while studying, you should learn from them so you could help yourself and not have to go on a borrowing spree? If you don't have a skill yet, start actively learning one now, because from what I see, you are in for a rude shock when you eventually finish school at the end of the academic year.

4 Likes

Re: Ruin By Online Loan App, Don't Know How To Break Free by bizzibodi(m): 5:02pm On Mar 12, 2022
englishmart:
Those loan app guys are criminals. Their interest rates are criminally extortionate
I once took a loan from an online outlet #4000. The interest was 2000, i.e 50%. I deliberately took that loan, I wanted to see what my defaulting to pay back was capable of attracting. They called, I took the call, the lady was like "Your debt is overdue, when are you paying" I told her I didn't know, and didn't care. And btw you have a very beautiful voice. Tell your boss to tell his boss that I won't pay."

They sent texts in thousands,I didn't even care. They threatened to to defame me, hack into my contact and inform them I was a fraudster. They were also coming to arrest me. I told them there's nothing to defame. Buhari is owing, Nigeria is also owing.
After some months, they moved from using threats and scurrilous language to entreating. They even said I could pay by installments. Installment ko, installation ni? sad Because of them I stopped taking calls from numbers I didn't have on my contact. Later they said I should pay 4000 and they will waive the accumulated interests.
"Ehen, na now una come. Send me the account number."
I transferred the money to them.
I later checked their app to know my eligibility status, or to see if I could take a higher loan. Lo and behold, I was dishonorably blacklisted.
Wetin concern me.
Some will even go as far as asking for your card detail. Yahoo boys have gone better.
All those harassment for only #4k?
Re: Ruin By Online Loan App, Don't Know How To Break Free by Ifakiland(m): 5:03pm On Mar 12, 2022
Duke007:

Oxloan #26,250. 17.03.22
imoney. #20,242 24.3.22
Okash #42,416. 31.3.22

Send your account, lemme loan you 1m to upset your debt, den you pay me with 25% interest after a year.....under 1 condition tho

1 Like

Re: Ruin By Online Loan App, Don't Know How To Break Free by Anthony0094(m): 5:05pm On Mar 12, 2022
Duke007:

Oxloan #26,250. 17.03.22
imoney. #20,242 24.3.22
Okash #42,416. 31.3.22

U don't have to pay the whole money at once, just pay it small small and don't borrow from them after paying them, while paying it small small if any of them sent massage to ur contact don't pay them again, and always answer their calls whenever they call, tell them you are not running away with their money

5 Likes

Re: Ruin By Online Loan App, Don't Know How To Break Free by Gospel2Day: 5:06pm On Mar 12, 2022
Remove your children from private school to public school.
Change accommodation to one that's financially manageable for your income. Stop eating beyond your means.
It is not every meal that must contain meat.
Financial mismanagement is the reason for most indebtedness.

6 Likes

Re: Ruin By Online Loan App, Don't Know How To Break Free by arthurwillia(m): 5:06pm On Mar 12, 2022
Jalinspy:
Bros na u just dey worry urself. I was in a much bigger mess than u but I broke free when soko loan double debited me. I wrote mails and call them tire. The refused to return my money.
Then I took the decision to borrow as much as possible from non registered loan apps up to the tune of over 200k.
It helped me renew my international passport & I used the remaining complete my Japa movement.
Better get strong mind.
Na Ghana you go

2 Likes

Re: Ruin By Online Loan App, Don't Know How To Break Free by miko1988(m): 5:08pm On Mar 12, 2022
Jalinspy:
Better get strong mind.
Bad advice, dey did nothing wrong by assisting him with money

2 Likes

Re: Ruin By Online Loan App, Don't Know How To Break Free by BunbleBee: 5:09pm On Mar 12, 2022
emmyN:

So how has the loan company ruined you? You took a loan when you clearly knew you had no means of paying back, so what were you expecting? Will you take similar loans from your friends and colleagues and not expect to pay back? Aside closing these loan sharks, I think the government really needs to deal with you defaulters because what you lots do is clearly an act of theft.
Thank you bro. These loan apps didn't force anyone of them to take loans. They have one accept their terms and conditions (which most won't read) before they payout any loan. So what's the fault of the loan guys? Honestly, an average Nigerian is the lite version of our politicians.

3 Likes

Re: Ruin By Online Loan App, Don't Know How To Break Free by miko1988(m): 5:09pm On Mar 12, 2022
Look for means to settle ur debt

1 Like

Re: Ruin By Online Loan App, Don't Know How To Break Free by micflo28(m): 5:10pm On Mar 12, 2022
Guy just collect 500k go buy bails of clothes Dey sell. Loans are not meant for enjoyment but to create more money
Re: Ruin By Online Loan App, Don't Know How To Break Free by YourFavorite21(m): 5:11pm On Mar 12, 2022
emmyN:

Did you ask them? Did you even ask your Dad first? You were his responsibility for the time being and it wasn't in your position to decide. You say you had no intention of defaulting, so how were you planning to pay back in the first place and what changed? I know all of this is irrelevant now. There are students earning good money while studying, you should learn from them so you could help yourself and not have to go on a borrowing spree? If you don't have a skill yet, start actively learning one now, because from what I see, you are in for a rude shock when you eventually finish school at the end of the academic year.
most of the students in my school are into yahoo, or crypto business, and my conscience no go gree me do am.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Incessant Attacks: Banks To Be Shut From Monday / What Is The Valid Zip Code For Nigeria? Pls Help! / Forex Policy: IMF Lauds CBN, Naira Appreciates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.