Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,981 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Wike Commissions Gunboats Built By Abitto Global In Rivers (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Commissions Gunboats Built By Abitto Global In Rivers (Photos) (45608 Views)

Governor Wike Commissions The 11th Flyover In Rivers State / Locally Assembled Gunboats by the Nigerian Navy! / Governor Wike Commissions Ogbum-nu-abali Fruit Garden Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Commissions Gunboats Built By Abitto Global In Rivers (Photos) by witsel4(m): 4:31pm On Mar 12, 2022
Good one

1 Like

Re: Wike Commissions Gunboats Built By Abitto Global In Rivers (Photos) by keentola(m): 4:31pm On Mar 12, 2022
GET YOUR BOOKS HERE

Notable books I have in my library:

Action and Adventure
Classics
Comic and Graphic Novels
Detective and Mystery
Fantasy
Historical Fiction
Horror
Literary Fiction
Romance
Science Fiction
Short Stories
Suspense and Thrillers
Biographies and Autobiographies
Cookbooks
Memoir
Poetry
Essays
History
Self Help
True Crime
Politics and Philosophy

You can get these eBooks, Paperbacks and Audiobooks in minutes check my bio for more info
Re: Wike Commissions Gunboats Built By Abitto Global In Rivers (Photos) by adefitim(m): 4:32pm On Mar 12, 2022
Wow I love the design

1 Like

Re: Wike Commissions Gunboats Built By Abitto Global In Rivers (Photos) by Pootle: 4:32pm On Mar 12, 2022
Russia is in trouble.
Re: Wike Commissions Gunboats Built By Abitto Global In Rivers (Photos) by mrksquare: 4:32pm On Mar 12, 2022
Rahkman:
Ikwerre man wey dey always dress like igbo man

Ikwerre people na Igbo people now.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Commissions Gunboats Built By Abitto Global In Rivers (Photos) by azuba4u: 4:33pm On Mar 12, 2022
ANYIM PIUS ANYIM IS COMING

PDP IS COMING BACK
APC IS EVIL PARTY

THERE IS TOO MUCH HUNGER N FRUSTRATIONS IN TOWN.

PEOPLE ARE ANNOYED. NO MONEY
NO FUEL. NO FOOD. NO JOB.

NA WHO SEND US TO VOTE FOR CHAIN.

NEVER AGAIN!!

Re: Wike Commissions Gunboats Built By Abitto Global In Rivers (Photos) by EdwardRandy(m): 4:38pm On Mar 12, 2022
Rahkman:
You dey mind the mumu?

Chibuike Amaechi was proud to claim his Igbo heritage despite politics, but Wike denied his ancestry and claimed to have descended from Benin which the Edo people refuted.

Yet the fool can't dress like the Benin and always flaunting the Igbo attire. Na only mumu person go think say ikwerre people no be igbo.
Re: Wike Commissions Gunboats Built By Abitto Global In Rivers (Photos) by desiredhome: 4:40pm On Mar 12, 2022
saintnegroid:
you need a president that your community people will keep on kidnapping and killing all in the name of bandit and bokoharam.... God will bring a man like Wike who don't take shit
Nigerians will always blame politicians for the backwardness/problem in the country yet they praise/celebrate the same politicians that are reaping them off their destiny..........
Poverty ......

1 Like

Re: Wike Commissions Gunboats Built By Abitto Global In Rivers (Photos) by Rahkman: 4:40pm On Mar 12, 2022
ChangedMan1999:

You, your mother and father are fowls.
so why the insults now....uncouth "igbo" fool
Re: Wike Commissions Gunboats Built By Abitto Global In Rivers (Photos) by Eriokanmi: 4:42pm On Mar 12, 2022
Malory:
Emperor Wike. Imagine this tyrant as the president. God forbid
Wike is really trying in rivers though na still rivers moni e dey spend. I like his ideas but he's not a good presential material
Re: Wike Commissions Gunboats Built By Abitto Global In Rivers (Photos) by EmmaJnr1: 4:42pm On Mar 12, 2022
Rahkman:
lols na mumu u b o. Ikwerre na pure Igbo. The whole of PH is Igbo land and they are all Igbo.

1 Like

Re: Wike Commissions Gunboats Built By Abitto Global In Rivers (Photos) by Rahkman: 4:43pm On Mar 12, 2022
EmmaJnr1:
lols na mumu u b o. Ikwerre na pure Igbo. The whole of PH is Igbo land and they are all Igbo.
I no dey argue with you...go argue with ikwerre people

4 Likes

Re: Wike Commissions Gunboats Built By Abitto Global In Rivers (Photos) by dantajay: 4:44pm On Mar 12, 2022
Good
Re: Wike Commissions Gunboats Built By Abitto Global In Rivers (Photos) by EmmaJnr1: 4:45pm On Mar 12, 2022
Rahkman:
I no dey argue with you...go argue with ikwerre people
I no fit argue with Ikwerre because they are Igbos na u mumu banza bokwei from north I want u to get sense.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Commissions Gunboats Built By Abitto Global In Rivers (Photos) by Lionnation: 4:45pm On Mar 12, 2022
Rahkman:
you are talking nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: Wike Commissions Gunboats Built By Abitto Global In Rivers (Photos) by Iliveforever(m): 4:46pm On Mar 12, 2022
Russia should be scared already cheesy
Re: Wike Commissions Gunboats Built By Abitto Global In Rivers (Photos) by Bridget95(f): 4:47pm On Mar 12, 2022
Rahkman:
He says he is from Benin but everything about him including his mannerisms says otherwise

1 Like

Re: Wike Commissions Gunboats Built By Abitto Global In Rivers (Photos) by Danmboss(m): 4:47pm On Mar 12, 2022
So na gun boat be this?
Re: Wike Commissions Gunboats Built By Abitto Global In Rivers (Photos) by Rahkman: 4:49pm On Mar 12, 2022
EmmaJnr1:
I no fit argue with Ikwerre because they are Igbos na u mumu banza bokwei from north I want u to get sense.
gutsun uwarka....shegen nyamurai
Re: Wike Commissions Gunboats Built By Abitto Global In Rivers (Photos) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Mar 12, 2022
Mr commissioner
Re: Wike Commissions Gunboats Built By Abitto Global In Rivers (Photos) by ChangedMan1999(m): 4:49pm On Mar 12, 2022
kiss
Rahkman:
so why the insults now....uncouth "igbo" fool

Away with you fowl.

You are a biological mistake.
Re: Wike Commissions Gunboats Built By Abitto Global In Rivers (Photos) by EmmaJnr1: 4:52pm On Mar 12, 2022
Rahkman:
gutsun uwarka....shegen nyamurai
dun dun duri uwaka. Dan iska
Re: Wike Commissions Gunboats Built By Abitto Global In Rivers (Photos) by Mikeeytools: 4:52pm On Mar 12, 2022
definitelyME:
This continent called africa never ceases to amaze me everyday. Corruption in broad daylight is now the order of the day..africans are really suffering. Only someone who has traveled out of the shores of this continent would understand that africans are truly suffering.... I plan on joining the army after my graduation from university although I have the option to travel abroad for masters after graduation, I wouldn't because I feel alot need to be done for my dear country and continent and alot of people need to pay for all the wrongs they have done to us(even if they are dead by then, their children will pay for it), and if it is my destiny, by God's grace I will succeed...

Please if you're reading this, and you are a lover and believer of truth and the fact that nigeria and africa will be better someday, please pray for me and all other people who have the best interest of our dear country and continent at heart...

No matter what difficulty you're going through, just be hopeful because nothing last forever...

I LOVE YOU ALL
no worry graduate first and see if you would be shortlisted.
Re: Wike Commissions Gunboats Built By Abitto Global In Rivers (Photos) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Mar 12, 2022
Audio gun proof, make them test one with beta machine gun I wan see something.
Re: Wike Commissions Gunboats Built By Abitto Global In Rivers (Photos) by chrisxxx(m): 4:53pm On Mar 12, 2022
Rahkman:
Una stupidity no get limit.

1 Like

Re: Wike Commissions Gunboats Built By Abitto Global In Rivers (Photos) by Faber(m): 4:54pm On Mar 12, 2022
Malory:

Same DNA with Putin. Somebody like Wike will even change the constitution to remain in power.
Re: Wike Commissions Gunboats Built By Abitto Global In Rivers (Photos) by lagosrd: 4:55pm On Mar 12, 2022
Malory:

Bad belle. You're myopically short sighted. If this present government is serious this guy and innoson motors should be made a private and security vehicle builder for the government.

Imagine innoson is supervised by the millitary wing and supported to build the most advanced security car ever in Africa. Our president can go sleep and we will sell to other African, European countries too.

If this particular guy is assisted , he can help build a naval assets that can compete favorably. Nothing is hidden anymore,

I also expected you to appreciate governor wike for this kind gesture and not condemn him.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Commissions Gunboats Built By Abitto Global In Rivers (Photos) by bizzibodi(m): 4:56pm On Mar 12, 2022
Wike no dey even wear nose mask again... initial gragra don fade away.
Re: Wike Commissions Gunboats Built By Abitto Global In Rivers (Photos) by Sunsets: 4:59pm On Mar 12, 2022
Re: Wike Commissions Gunboats Built By Abitto Global In Rivers (Photos) by fof1: 5:00pm On Mar 12, 2022
definitelyME:
This continent called africa never ceases to amaze me everyday. Corruption in broad daylight is now the order of the day..africans are really suffering. Only someone who has traveled out of the shores of this continent would understand that africans are truly suffering.... I plan on joining the army after my graduation from university although I have the option to travel abroad for masters after graduation, I wouldn't because I feel alot need to be done for my dear country and continent and alot of people need to pay for all the wrongs they have done to us(even if they are dead by then, their children will pay for it), and if it is my destiny, by God's grace I will succeed...

Please if you're reading this, and you are a lover and believer of truth and the fact that nigeria and africa will be better someday, please pray for me and all other people who have the best interest of our dear country and continent at heart...

No matter what difficulty you're going through, just be hopeful because nothing last forever...

I LOVE YOU ALL

Which Destiny...if u think U will enter the Military to Create ur own Empire through Military Rascality...U are Deceiving urself,Pls think otherwise. U may not Smell d Military and Where U do...Ur Ragtag Plans of Default Revolution will not Work in Nigeria, Pls
Re: Wike Commissions Gunboats Built By Abitto Global In Rivers (Photos) by Emma15678: 5:00pm On Mar 12, 2022
definitelyME:

I LOVE YOU ALL
I love you too, please when you join the army go through NDA and not recruitment programme and also maintain the ethics of the Nigerian Army.
God bless you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ban Ki-Moon Lays Wreath At Scene Of Bomb Blast At UN House Abuja (Photo) / Photos Of Raymond Dokpesi Leaving EFCC Detention After Securing Bail / The Facts About Norsemen Kclub: Why Evans Bipi Is Not A Norseman.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.