Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,177 members, 7,829,221 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

Why Do The Male Gender Complain About The Society Favouring The Female Gender - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do The Male Gender Complain About The Society Favouring The Female Gender (217 Views)

Why Is Nature So Unfair To The Male Gender? / We Recovered The Male Victim On Top Of Female Colleague - FUTO Hostel Mates / How Ladies See Their Body In The Society(pics). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do The Male Gender Complain About The Society Favouring The Female Gender by Solofresh2: 3:52pm On Mar 12, 2022
Hello Nairalanders,I have noticed for sometimes now that some male folks complain about the society favouring the male gender than the female one.
Now let's ask ourselves,Who is the Society?
Now let me tell you that the same men that complain about the the society favouring women more, are the ones still favouring this same women.
A man will see his fellow man in pain, only to abandon him and start going to the aid of a woman.This same men will come out tomorrow to say the society is not favouring men but they have forgotten that they are the real society itself.
The rules and regulations that rules,the law, are made by men.Same men pass judgement the most over certain issues, same men are the head of a home, same men are the most presidents we have in the world.
So why can't we love our fellow gender, only to make things harder for them.

Why do we men favour the women than our fellow gender?
Why can't we treat humanity equally?
Well I love to hear people opinion about this
Lalasticlala please help move to front page.Thank you

1 Like

Re: Why Do The Male Gender Complain About The Society Favouring The Female Gender by Malory: 3:56pm On Mar 12, 2022
Men are their own enemy. Imagine favouring vagina people over their fellow men.*spits*
Re: Why Do The Male Gender Complain About The Society Favouring The Female Gender by garriAndsugar: 3:58pm On Mar 12, 2022
Well I don't look at gender when rendering help.
Re: Why Do The Male Gender Complain About The Society Favouring The Female Gender by Truvelisback(m): 5:09pm On Mar 12, 2022
Men's problem is Adamic. Adam lost his freewill to Eve.

1 Like

Re: Why Do The Male Gender Complain About The Society Favouring The Female Gender by eazzzy1(m): 5:23pm On Mar 12, 2022
I see those comparisons as dumb. Nature already favoured the man.

The reason it looks like the society favours the woman is because we tend to be sympathetic to the plights of the ‘lesser’. You see a grown up man beating up a child, you take pity on the child and feel the need to favour him. A fan insults a celebrity 500 times, the celebrity claps back once, everybody blames the celebrity, they ask why he/she can’t ignore. A poor person insults a rich person it’s fine, a rich person insults the poor and he’s judged, he’s proud, why can’t he be humble etc. The society is always rooting for the underdog.

In the next life and the next after it I still will prefer to come as a man. The sheer strength, the brute force, the ability and willingness to take risk, survive, dominate are just some characteristics nature bestowed on men that I would rather have than getting favoured. Any man who thinks ladies have it better can bobrisky.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Personalised Mothers Day Gifts Online / There Is No Crisis In Our Marriage”- Funke Akindele’s Husband, JJC Skillz / I Need Help For My 4C Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.