Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,166 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:35 AM

Obasanjo Denies Endorsing Igbo Presidency In 2023 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Denies Endorsing Igbo Presidency In 2023 (20047 Views)

Obasanjo Denies Writing UK To Back Off Nigeria’s 2023 Election / 2023: Obasanjo Denies Forming New Political Party / Folashade Tinubu-Ojo Denies Endorsing Sanwo-olu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Denies Endorsing Igbo Presidency In 2023 by AkinsolaMi: 5:46pm On Mar 12, 2022
What do you expect baba to say ?
Re: Obasanjo Denies Endorsing Igbo Presidency In 2023 by Antoeni(m): 5:47pm On Mar 12, 2022
Never Trust a Yoruba Man When it Comes to Politice, It's Too Risky And Deadly to do so
That's All I Have to Say
Re: Obasanjo Denies Endorsing Igbo Presidency In 2023 by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 5:49pm On Mar 12, 2022
flokii:
It"s not feasible and they know it.. not with the way Igbos made it their full time job to be insulting other tribes especially Yorubas for GEJ's loss in 2015.

Igbos insulting Yoruba because of GEJ's loss ?
So that is why Igbos can't be president of Nigeria

But Tinubu that went and sold His tribe to Fulanis to be President of Nigeria , with the facts of bombing and killing people in the country are worthy to be President abi?

Can you weigh these two sentences .....

Did you see why you you are a Yoruba man from the two??
Re: Obasanjo Denies Endorsing Igbo Presidency In 2023 by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 5:49pm On Mar 12, 2022
Antoeni:
Never Trust a Yoruba Man
That's All I Have to Say

Lols......

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Denies Endorsing Igbo Presidency In 2023 by onuman: 5:50pm On Mar 12, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
O pari. A fi suru.

They will field Atiku in PDP, field Tinubu in APC.
On election day, most of the north vote for Atiku. Atiku also wins 25% of votes from most of the SE and SS.
Atiku succeeds Buhari, since una SW APC no gree for politics of equity in a country like Nigeria.

Re: Obasanjo Denies Endorsing Igbo Presidency In 2023 by Proudlyomonna: 5:51pm On Mar 12, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Chai, see painment grin grin

Painment?? grin grin
Obviously you are the one in pain for whatever reason ��

Re: Obasanjo Denies Endorsing Igbo Presidency In 2023 by BabaIbo: 5:54pm On Mar 12, 2022
I didn't even read about his debunked endorsement in the first place, so those tagging Igbos here are s*lly.
Especially the supporters of the Piss-man, I mean man-of-Piss.

BTW, that confirms the saying "Never Trust a Yoruba man."
Re: Obasanjo Denies Endorsing Igbo Presidency In 2023 by flokii: 5:54pm On Mar 12, 2022
ArcSEMPECJ:

Igbos insulting Yoruba because of GEJ's loss ?
So that is why Igbos can't be president of Nigeria

But Tinubu that went and sold His tribe to Fulani's that were already bombing the country are worthy to be President abi?

Can you weigh this two sentences .....

Did you see why you you are a Yoruba man from the two??

You can't be insulting people for exercising their rights to vote and expect love and support in return. It's normal psychology.

Tinubu didn't sell Yorubas to any Fulani.. who born Fulani? who be Fulani??
Don't mistake politicians playing politics with emotions. Once PMB completes his tenure, all the herdsmen will flee and that is why a Southerner must take over.

Igbos are not electable presently with the level of hate they displayed towards other tribes over GEJ's defeat.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Denies Endorsing Igbo Presidency In 2023 by MYHUBBY: 5:57pm On Mar 12, 2022
NwaNimo1:
You also denied romancing your sons wife......wayo man.

[img]https://i./3OJxM.gif[/img]

E pain am

as a matter of fact, obj stand on 2023 is useless, modern politics have leave him behind

born again crook
Re: Obasanjo Denies Endorsing Igbo Presidency In 2023 by fanzine(f): 5:59pm On Mar 12, 2022
Whether he endorse igbo presidency or not. When the wrong person becomes president again the suffering will go round,hardship no dey check tribe. Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Denies Endorsing Igbo Presidency In 2023 by Bonessaw(m): 6:02pm On Mar 12, 2022
kettykings:
It seems the only thing uniting Nigeria is the common alliance against igbo interest, let's see how this goes, thank God I never believed or supported igbo presidency
The headline is fake. No where did it say Baba refuted his Igbo Presidency support speech. The statement says Obasanjo did not endorse Ohabunwa for President and not Igbo Presidency.
Re: Obasanjo Denies Endorsing Igbo Presidency In 2023 by alen4smith(m): 6:05pm On Mar 12, 2022
kettykings:
It seems the only thing uniting Nigeria is the common alliance against igbo interest, let's see how this goes, thank God I never believed or supported igbo presidency
the Igbos are not even united .
Re: Obasanjo Denies Endorsing Igbo Presidency In 2023 by marsman: 6:05pm On Mar 12, 2022
BabaIbo:
I didn't even read about his debunked endorsement in the first place, so those tagging Igbos here are s*lly.
Especially the supporters of the Piss-man, I mean man-of-Piss.

BTW, that confirms the saying "Never Trust a Yoruba man."
Its okay to say. Don't even try to have any relationship with an Igbo man if you have a weak mind, just because this one went to see Obasanjo and Obasanjo welcomed him into his abode, he is already putting words in the old mans mouth. Have a relationship with them at your own peril. These guys will tell you God said to get what ever they want no matter how evil.
Re: Obasanjo Denies Endorsing Igbo Presidency In 2023 by Lugianostar(m): 6:10pm On Mar 12, 2022
Naija and Godfatherism in politics!!!!
Re: Obasanjo Denies Endorsing Igbo Presidency In 2023 by Sergio104(m): 6:10pm On Mar 12, 2022
shortIGBOman:

The thing pain this man grin grin

Shallow encephalon!!!
Re: Obasanjo Denies Endorsing Igbo Presidency In 2023 by Bonessaw(m): 6:11pm On Mar 12, 2022
alen4smith:
the Igbos are not even united .
Are the Yoruba's united?
Re: Obasanjo Denies Endorsing Igbo Presidency In 2023 by Acidbath: 6:13pm On Mar 12, 2022
Biafra peeps right now. grin

Re: Obasanjo Denies Endorsing Igbo Presidency In 2023 by Chipink(f): 6:18pm On Mar 12, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

You must be seen here ofcus to masturbate on tribal gbasgbos as na your destiny be dat na �� chipink come and see one useless person like you whose life starts and ends with doing yoruba vs Igbo in nairaland ��
Let me usher the useless walking corpse chipink to come and jam you wotoss��

Street dirty bleaching yoruba yahoo boy
SDBYYB grin
Re: Obasanjo Denies Endorsing Igbo Presidency In 2023 by Nobody: 6:22pm On Mar 12, 2022
Yeebos are trying to blackmail others into giving them the presidency. I dey laff.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Denies Endorsing Igbo Presidency In 2023 by Nobody: 6:25pm On Mar 12, 2022
kettykings:

I don't know if you guys are just plain daft, or your memory doesn't last for more than 5 seconds. You bums go around insulting all other tribes (in your usually braindead ways), and now expect the same to respond with goodwill to you. You guys always say your tribe is unique. I think I have to agree with you guys on that. That is if your uniqueness is only measured in delusion.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Denies Endorsing Igbo Presidency In 2023 by kettykings: 6:29pm On Mar 12, 2022
HedwigesMaduro:

I don't know if you guys are just plain daft, or your memory doesn't last for more than 5 seconds. You bums go around insulting all other tribes (in your usually braindead ways), and now expect the same to respond with goodwill to you. You guys always say your tribe is unique. I think I have to agree with you guys on that. That is if your uniqueness is only measured in delusion.

If ipob or Nnamdi kanu insults you and you are blaming the entire igbo race then it is your head ache and not anybody's headache, Boko Haram slaughtered and bombed citizens from all parts of Nigeria and not one kanuri was held liable, Fulani bandits have sacked villages killer soldiers, police and vigilante and yet Buhari is seated in aso rock with bout you pointing this out to him . Anf you want to heap the entire insults of ipob on the entire Igbo race ?
Re: Obasanjo Denies Endorsing Igbo Presidency In 2023 by Franking: 6:29pm On Mar 12, 2022
The gang up is deeper than we thought.
Re: Obasanjo Denies Endorsing Igbo Presidency In 2023 by Franking: 6:32pm On Mar 12, 2022
HedwigesMaduro:

Just read yourself and see if u don't deserve more than insult.

The ha.tred in ur heart is plain to see. The disdain is equally there. The feelings are actually mutual.
Re: Obasanjo Denies Endorsing Igbo Presidency In 2023 by BabaIbo: 6:38pm On Mar 12, 2022
marsman:

Its okay to say. Don't even try to have any relationship with an Igbo man if you have "0

weak mind, just because this one went to see Obasanjo and Obasanjo welcomed him into his abode, he is already putting words in the old mans mouth. Have a relationship with them at your own peril. These guys will tell you God said to get what ever they want no matter how evil.

Story, you are pointing fingers as if your people are any better.

Those ones that will tell "walai, mo fi olohun oba se eleri" and still be telling lies.
There is this other word(muslim word) they use but I can't remember right now.

They are better than your people abeg.
Re: Obasanjo Denies Endorsing Igbo Presidency In 2023 by vectylar: 6:39pm On Mar 12, 2022
Good.
Re: Obasanjo Denies Endorsing Igbo Presidency In 2023 by Sholaco: 6:41pm On Mar 12, 2022
Sergio104:
Your headache not ours undecided
Hahahahahaha make una hold this one o...suicide is not far from his thoughts
Re: Obasanjo Denies Endorsing Igbo Presidency In 2023 by TechSkill: 6:44pm On Mar 12, 2022
Nyanmiridunce:
E pain you no lie.
The Igbo man has nothing to lose as far as 2023 is concerned because they didn't spend billions to bring Buhari to power. Better go and get ambulance ahead cos most of you will die of heart attack in coming months.

OBJ is looking for highest bidder. I was even shocked to see him going to the East this period. I do not remember when he did such last lol. Baba thinks he is smart. He is politically irrelevant right now.
Re: Obasanjo Denies Endorsing Igbo Presidency In 2023 by omenkaLives(m): 6:45pm On Mar 12, 2022
When I saw the publication from Sun News, i knew instantly it was bullshit.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Denies Endorsing Igbo Presidency In 2023 by 9gerian: 6:46pm On Mar 12, 2022
Baba may have learnt his lesson the last time he suggested something along that line:

https://www.google.com.ar/amp/s/punchng.com/insulting-obasanjo-tell-igbo-contest-2019-presidency-nwosu/%3famp

kirajustice:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

Ex-president, Olusegun Obasanjo has denied backing an igbo presidency in 2023, POLITICS NIGERIA has learned.

Obasanjo on Saturday refuted reports that he supported the clamour for Igbo presidency.

It can be recalled that the former leader while receiving a 2023 presidential aspirant, Mao Ohuabunwa, last week, reportedly stated that he would like to see a South-Easterner become President as they have a lot to contribute to the country.

However, in a swift response through his Media Aide, Kehinde Akinyemi, OBJ denied ever making such a comment.

He criticised Ohuabunwa and accused him of being behind the report. "If that was the way the presidential aspirant wanted to approach his ambition; such was a wrong way."

"He came here and the former President received him as a gentleman and in the spirit of his 85th birthday celebrations only for him to go and put words into his mouth. Baba is not that sort of man and if that is the way he wants to fulfil his ambition that is a wrong way."

Barely 11 months to the 2023 general elections, there is a central thread of discourse in the nation on the possibility of a president of Igbo extraction. Proponents of the quest for a Nigerian leader from the Igbo dominated South east axis premise it on six standpoints: Tripod nature of the nation, equity, justice, unity, peace and fair play.

Some of the contenders for the presidency from the South-East are Anyim Pius Anyim and Dave Umahi (Ebonyi State), Kingsley Moghalu (Anambra State), Orji Uzor Kalu and Sam Ohuabunwa (Abia State), Rochas Okorocha (Imo State), Chris Baywood of Baywood Foundation (Enugu) and others expected to make their intention known in the coming days.

While Kalu, Umahi and Okorocha are members of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC), the likes of Anyim and Ohuabunwa are in the main opposition party, the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-i-did-not-endorse-igbo-presidency-in-2023-obasanjo-fires-ohuabunwa/
Re: Obasanjo Denies Endorsing Igbo Presidency In 2023 by Nobody: 6:47pm On Mar 12, 2022
onuman:

They will field Atiku in PDP, field Tinubu in APC.
On election day, most of the north vote for Atiku. Atiku also wins 25% of votes from most of the SE and SS.
Atiku succeeds Buhari, since una SW APC no gree for politics of equity in a country like Nigeria.

Why dont you first go and seek equity from PDP and your Fulani slavemaster acting as if you do not even exist in the Party?

It is Yorubas you're always seeking to blackmail. Never Fulanis who will dismiss you casually with a wave of their hand. Yeye dey smell.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Denies Endorsing Igbo Presidency In 2023 by Proudlyomonna: 6:59pm On Mar 12, 2022
Chipink:

Street dirty bleaching yoruba yahoo boy
SDBYYB grin

E pain am reach her soul��
ngwa hold something make you no die of chest pain�
Onye nwuru anwu na gha ije ��

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Denies Endorsing Igbo Presidency In 2023 by aribisala0(m): 7:03pm On Mar 12, 2022
kettykings:

How is that "against" Eboes?

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'We Won't Accept You' - ZLP Tells Peter Obi, Others / Sudan War: How We Negotiated $1.2m To Hire Buses — FG / Atiku Abubakar Visits Senator Abdul Ningi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.