Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,326 members, 7,842,955 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Is It Really True U Can Luv 2 People? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Really True U Can Luv 2 People? (1042 Views)

Make one Wish And See It come true.....u Neva Can Tell / 2 People Caught Having Sex In Church Building While Church Service Was Going On! / Can You Love 2 People At The Same Time? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Really True U Can Luv 2 People? by jkpretty(f): 4:23pm On Aug 03, 2007
Nairalanders, is it really true u cant luv two people at a time. I've had strong feelings which i'm quite sure is luv for two people, (though dating one).

But i think wot is there is that u know in your heart that one pays u better.

i believe u can luv two people. wink
Re: Is It Really True U Can Luv 2 People? by aikmamah1(m): 9:50pm On Aug 03, 2007
do u believe u can love @ a time or r u asking us if one can love 2@a time?
two@atime is a time bomb wating to xplode,
one gives u enough ,oney and gift but the other is better in bed do they compliment each other,
ur just being infctuated
Re: Is It Really True U Can Luv 2 People? by olanajim(m): 11:51pm On Aug 03, 2007
It is possible to love more the one person at a time. In fact, is very common. The trouble with most people is they don't know what love really mean. Having an intimate relationship with someone may not even be true love. That is where the confusion dwell.

Many people would readily admit that they don't love the fellow they are dating. You can go out with someone for years and still feel something missing. So my dear, you can love two people at the same time but there would be SOMEONE SPECIAL who your heart really desired for intimate relationship. That area is meant for one person. Only you can determine your minimum requirement. Do it and let the other guy be JUST FRIEND.
Re: Is It Really True U Can Luv 2 People? by olanajim(m): 11:52pm On Aug 03, 2007
It is possible to love more the one person at a time. In fact, is very common. The trouble with most people is they don't know what love really mean. Having an intimate relationship with someone may not even be true love. That is where the confusion dwell.

Many people would readily admit that they don't love the fellow they are dating. You can go out with someone for years and still feel something missing. So my dear, you can love two people at the same time but there would be SOMEONE SPECIAL who your heart really desired for intimate relationship. That area is meant for one person. Only you can determine your minimum requirement. Do it and let the other guy be JUST FRIEND.
Re: Is It Really True U Can Luv 2 People? by ssRhino: 11:55pm On Aug 03, 2007
Nigros could love more than one people at a time, but real love, the kinda love that wanna make u commit, the kinda love that make u hear winnnnnnnn at night, the kinda love that make u wanna scream loud and make see double, na lie, one after the other oh, u cant see double for 2 people at same time, else, na quad u dey see be dat oh, out
Re: Is It Really True U Can Luv 2 People? by jayvin01: 3:44am On Aug 04, 2007
yep, its true, but at your own risk! embarassed

Re: Is It Really True U Can Luv 2 People? by ChidiO2(m): 5:26am On Aug 04, 2007
Yep.
Re: Is It Really True U Can Luv 2 People? by olanajim(m): 2:05pm On Aug 04, 2007
there ius no risk in loving 100 people. the only risk is when you are decieving others by your love. That is to be frank. And we have alot of deceivers

(1) (Reply)

Can You Die For Your Patner? / It Takes God's Pleasure To Find A True Heartrob. / My Lagos Pals And Their Gra Gra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.