Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Russians Ask Putin To Withdraw From Ukraine On Live TV - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russians Ask Putin To Withdraw From Ukraine On Live TV (58109 Views)

Propaganda Filters The Truth About Ukraine On Russian Media / Putin Has Decided To Invade Ukraine On Wednesday - Intelligence Report / In Pictures: Ukraine On Edge Amid Fears Of A Russian Invasion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russians Ask Putin To Withdraw From Ukraine On Live TV by Nobody: 5:56pm On Mar 12, 2022
gistmega:
haha nice one bro.
I see that you got love for this creature.
The camera quality is a give away though. I know about stuff haha
I am glad you got it now,one more time.

Re: Russians Ask Putin To Withdraw From Ukraine On Live TV by Nobody: 5:56pm On Mar 12, 2022
ImmaculateJOE:
Where are Putin e-rats on Nairaland, come and see another Western media propaganda..

Check their numbers - 95 percent of them are from East of the Great River. Whoever they support, whatever opinion they express becomes duds ultimately. That's why I was sure that Putin would lose the war. From Trump to Atiku to Jonathan to Aregbesola to Ambode to Adeleke, etc. the story has always been the same. What a people they are. If the whole world goes to the right, be sure these conceits will go to the left. Very impossible people.

1 Like

Re: Russians Ask Putin To Withdraw From Ukraine On Live TV by Nobody: 5:57pm On Mar 12, 2022
ImmaculateJOE:
Where are Putin e-rats on Nairaland, come and see another Western media propaganda..

Check their numbers - 95 percent of them are from East of the Great River. Whoever they support, whatever opinion they express becomes duds ultimately. That's why I was sure even from the beginning that Putin would lose the war. From Trump to Atiku to Jonathan to Aregbesola to Ambode to Adeleke, etc. the story has always been the same. What a people they are. If the whole world goes to the right, be sure these conceits will go to the left. Very impossible people.
Re: Russians Ask Putin To Withdraw From Ukraine On Live TV by gistmega: 5:58pm On Mar 12, 2022
I love animals
But I hate snakes. Monkeys are lovely.
Comradewhy:

I am glad you got it now,one more time.
Re: Russians Ask Putin To Withdraw From Ukraine On Live TV by linearity: 5:58pm On Mar 12, 2022
JooEeL:

OK Mr. bravest. Ukraine has solicited for fghting assistance against the Russians, open for blacks like you. Go and help them, mr bravest.

Bros, I am not fighting any man’s war….it is their Country and pride and theirs to defend and fight for.

They are brave and must be commended, the truth is Russia too far….if 9ja is invaded today, I am not even carrying placard talkless of fighting to defend it, let the polithiefians and their kids fight to protect 9ja, because they stand to lose more.
Re: Russians Ask Putin To Withdraw From Ukraine On Live TV by Nobody: 6:00pm On Mar 12, 2022
gistmega:
I love animals
Why do you hate snakes haha?

1 Like

Re: Russians Ask Putin To Withdraw From Ukraine On Live TV by Nobody: 6:02pm On Mar 12, 2022
ImmaculateJOE:
Check their numbers - 95 percent of them are from East of the Great River. Whoever they support, whatever opinion they express becomes duds ultimately. That's why I was sure even from the beginning that Putin would lose the war. From Trump to Atiku to Jonathan to Aregbesola to Ambode to Adeleke, etc. the story has always been the same. What a people they are. If the whole world goes to the right, be sure these conceits will go to the left. Very impossible people. grin grin grin
Re: Russians Ask Putin To Withdraw From Ukraine On Live TV by Nobody: 6:02pm On Mar 12, 2022
The West rules the world. China will have to think twice before invading Taiwan.

3 Likes

Re: Russians Ask Putin To Withdraw From Ukraine On Live TV by Walewow: 6:04pm On Mar 12, 2022
Loewe:
Putin is probably looking for an excuse to stop at this point, all he needs is a carrot and stick approach from the West... But all the West has been doing is stick i.e. sanctions here and there and no promise that it would be lifted if they stop the invasion.

Some countries have seen it as an opportunity to loot "the oligarchs" so any rich Russian is a potential target now... Even if they worked for their money legitimately. All these just shows selfishness and ulterior motives on the part of the west.

But I guess Putin asked for it. Pride comes before downfall. embarassed

This is really deep na wa for you o. Who knows maybe that it’s what is really going on.
You’re probably right whenever there’s a problem the Americans usually throw lots of money on it, but now it’s like they are throwing weapons on this one.
Re: Russians Ask Putin To Withdraw From Ukraine On Live TV by babyboy4every1: 6:04pm On Mar 12, 2022
leathalbeast:
i always speak with facts, i said china is secretly helping them, i didnt add militarily, they are still sharing technology, information, they still trade. Is this not help ?
That's not help sir. It's call business. Is China fighting Russia? So, why did you want their trade to stop.
Re: Russians Ask Putin To Withdraw From Ukraine On Live TV by Triplerg: 6:05pm On Mar 12, 2022
Klass99:

Is there a reason why other nations have stood by and abstained from joining forces with Ukraine to fight the Russians? Like they did during Hitler's era and the holocaust? I just don't understand, someone should pls enlighten me on this.
The reason why no country has entered that war directly is to avoid a nuclear war. The economic war for now is the best approach.

3 Likes

Re: Russians Ask Putin To Withdraw From Ukraine On Live TV by Lugianostar(m): 6:12pm On Mar 12, 2022
Russia Vs NATO allies ??
Re: Russians Ask Putin To Withdraw From Ukraine On Live TV by Gainman: 6:20pm On Mar 12, 2022
christm386:
While some Nigerians are here telling us what is happening in Russia, lol u want it to go ur way cause u supported Putin @ first and even have the gots to call Nigerians and nairalanders dumbo just to prove u are right, while Russians are sincerely crying, more than 5k Russians have been arrested for protesting against the war and Russians billionaires begging puttin not to take them back to 1917, I don’t totally support the west but puttin used the worst approach ever knowing that the west controls the world, China br leaning some lessons @ the moment lol

Cc bkayy u are the dumb one and don’t engage with learned people with ur backyard and beer Palouse news!! Kids everywhere
Don't mind that mumu guy @Bkayy
Re: Russians Ask Putin To Withdraw From Ukraine On Live TV by FEGEITOK: 6:20pm On Mar 12, 2022
VeeVeeMyLuv:
What is going on in this country?

The phcn people are arbitrarily increasing tarrif monthly.

500 units for 20k in January

Decreased to 450 units for same 20k in February

Now in this month of March that has barely begun it further decreased to 300 units for same 20k. In all these the salaries, income and wages remain the same! shocked undecided

Is like nobody is monitoring these guys.

Get solar panels, get a hybrid inverter, get batteries.

Hybrid so you can charge from either PHCN or solar
Re: Russians Ask Putin To Withdraw From Ukraine On Live TV by PARADIZEPRIEST: 6:20pm On Mar 12, 2022
WE HAVE ALWAYS SAID IT THAT THIS IS PUTIN'S WAR OF ENVY AND HATE AGAINST UKRAINE.PUTIN MUST GO DOWN IN THIS WAR,PUTIN KNOWS HE IS FINISHED,IS ALL OVER FOR PUTIN,HE MUST STEPDOWN OR GET KILLED BY THE KREMLIM TO PUT SANITY IN RUSSIA IFSHA. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Russians Ask Putin To Withdraw From Ukraine On Live TV by AngelicBeing: 6:22pm On Mar 12, 2022
grin
Re: Russians Ask Putin To Withdraw From Ukraine On Live TV by Klass99(f): 6:22pm On Mar 12, 2022
cool
Re: Russians Ask Putin To Withdraw From Ukraine On Live TV by GloriousGbola: 6:28pm On Mar 12, 2022
Klass99:

Okay thanks, now I understand.

But Russia is not the only country with nukes na? If they start to use nuclear weapons the other countries go join their own use am against them or am I yarning Bauchi dust?

MAD.

Mutually assured destruction

The weapons today are far more powerful than those used on Japan.

You fire. I fire and our cities become dust.

Apocalypse.

Which is why through the cold War there are stories of commanders had unclear messages and so refused to launch.

No one wants to end the world as we know it

I suspect though that putin is bluffing.

Nuclear armament is capital intensive and Russia has naija levels of corruption.

You will just find your rocket go poof

2 Likes

Re: Russians Ask Putin To Withdraw From Ukraine On Live TV by Bigchristo: 6:29pm On Mar 12, 2022
lalasticlala:

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1502337993012658177.html

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/world/criticism-vladimir-putin-ukraine-war-russian-state-tv-rossiya-1-karen-shakhnazarov-semyon-bagdasarov-b987471.html
Some Nairalanders are the most stupid set of people on earth, they want Russia to withdraw troops without reaching an agreement on a ceasefire or meet Moscow demands, what is the essence of invading them in the first place? Those issuing sanctions are equally feeling the impacts of the sanctions, when the US&NATO find it way to Russia border by admitting Ukraine as a member state to NATO then build military base and even biological weapons and invade Russia same Nairalanders and those appealing for him to withdraw troops will still be the first to criticize Vladimir Putin to be a weak leader, an ordinary Russians who have zero experience about political and war game could not understand the consequences of allowing Ukraine to be member of NATO. Putin is not dumb or a fool to have start the invasion he sees it as a necessary thing to do in protecting the Russians citizens from threats of the Western and US.
Re: Russians Ask Putin To Withdraw From Ukraine On Live TV by pquaver(m): 6:46pm On Mar 12, 2022
lalasticlala:

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1502337993012658177.html

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/world/criticism-vladimir-putin-ukraine-war-russian-state-tv-rossiya-1-karen-shakhnazarov-semyon-bagdasarov-b987471.html

Chai Nato and allies have given Putin idea he will use and save face. The phone call with macron and Stolz, he asked for his reputation to be maintained as hard man and they agree for it to look like he will agree to negotiation because of his people. Abeg when did dictators care about the people? Now he will go to Russia to negotiate with selenky.. He must finish what he started.. If not say pple are dying we for no gree
Re: Russians Ask Putin To Withdraw From Ukraine On Live TV by derecho(m): 7:10pm On Mar 12, 2022
Cucuta:
E go just arrest all of Una, lock Una up.
How you sure say no be Putin dey use style dey speak through dem? Program wey no be live show...you know the amount of censoring wey the recorded program don undergo?
If this tori true, it's a case of the hand of the oligarchs and the voice of Putin

1 Like

Re: Russians Ask Putin To Withdraw From Ukraine On Live TV by tenpipsperday: 7:30pm On Mar 12, 2022
leathalbeast:
you see your foolishness ? tell me how long saddam hussein took to crash kuwait ? was it not more than two weeks ? Keep believing western propaganda

Mumu when the West was reporting military build up at the border you with your foolishness called it propaganda.

We know your type.

4 Likes

Re: Russians Ask Putin To Withdraw From Ukraine On Live TV by Nobody: 7:37pm On Mar 12, 2022
gistmega:
I love animals

I love animals too..
They are lovely.. Except reptiles. Not a very big fan.

1 Like

Re: Russians Ask Putin To Withdraw From Ukraine On Live TV by Beninwitch: 7:38pm On Mar 12, 2022
VeeVeeMyLuv:
What is going on in this country?

The phcn people are arbitrarily increasing tarrif monthly.

500 units for 20k in January

Decreased to 450 units for same 20k in February

Now in this month of March that has barely begun it further decreased to 300 units for same 20k. In all these the salaries, income and wages remain the same! shocked undecided

Is like nobody is monitoring these guys.

That's terrible. Open a thread on it and let's see if it is the same in other parts of Nigeria.
Re: Russians Ask Putin To Withdraw From Ukraine On Live TV by AldrichAmes: 7:40pm On Mar 12, 2022
OkCornel:
Interesting…

This is a needless war, and dialogue is the way out.

Everyone is feeling the ripple effect via increase in price of energy, wheat and other industrial and consumer commodities…with many nations now putting embargo on exports of essential commodities.

Ukraine, biko… remain neutral. NATO and Russia leave Ukraine alone and stop this needless proxy war on Ukrainian soil.

Only the weapon manufacturers and commodities investors/traders/speculators are winners of this conflict.

Ignore the propaganda (this topic and a lot of the threads I have read on this forum are pro-West propaganda): it’s not a needless war. It’s a war of necessity that would’ve happened regardless of who made the first move. In this case, it was Russia. However, if Russia hadn’t invaded Ukraine - Ukraine would’ve tried to invade the separatist regions and Crimea.

Russia is doing well thus far on the frontline and have no reason to pull back. They have actually exceeded expectations based on how prepared the Ukrainians are.

I think people watch too much Hollywood movies and listen dumbly to western media propaganda. This isn’t Iraq and Afghanistan - 2 3rd world countries with ill-equipped and poorly trained military. Ukraine is the 2nd biggest country in Europe (2nd to Russia) and its military before 2014 was ranked top-10 in the world. And in the last 8 yrs, they have been preparing for war whilst getting trained by the best instructors from NATO countries with unending access to some of the most sophisticated NATO weapons.

So, it was never going to be a walk in the park for Russia. US and NATO with all their noise didn’t get to Basra from Kuwait during Operation Desert Storm until after 12days. And Basra is just 56km from Kuwait. During the Kosovo wars, US and NATO never had air superiority despite carpet bombing the country and were only able to destroy 3 out of the 15 SAM batteries of Serbia (they lost more than 50 aircrafts and over 100 vehicles including tanks). The war also took months.

This is how a real war is meant to look and Russia is winning on the ground while the west and Ukraine are winning in the media. So it has no reason to stop. It’s a war of necessity that will most likely change the world order.
Re: Russians Ask Putin To Withdraw From Ukraine On Live TV by vicool: 7:42pm On Mar 12, 2022
ken6488:
Too late

This would have worked the first week

Russia has lost too much to surrender now

All those sanctions will make Russia fight to finish

Just watch this..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SV_4M9R8Ggs

1 Like

Re: Russians Ask Putin To Withdraw From Ukraine On Live TV by ken6488(m): 7:43pm On Mar 12, 2022
vicool:

Just watch this..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SV_4M9R8Ggs
western propaganda after all the sanctions Iran have constant light than us in Nigeria, North Korea still developed nukes
Re: Russians Ask Putin To Withdraw From Ukraine On Live TV by mindtricks: 7:44pm On Mar 12, 2022
verybadmouth:
But some Nigerians are very happy with the invasion. They should continue their happiness oo
Really weird joy if you ask me.
Re: Russians Ask Putin To Withdraw From Ukraine On Live TV by OkCornel(m): 7:50pm On Mar 12, 2022
AldrichAmes:

Ignore the propaganda (this topic and a lot of the threads I have read on this forum are pro-West propaganda): it’s not a needless war. It’s a war of necessity that would’ve happened regardless of who made the first move. In this case, it was Russia. However, if Russia hadn’t invaded Ukraine - Ukraine would’ve tried to invade the separatist regions and Crimea.

Russia is doing well thus far on the frontline and have no reason to pull back. They have actually exceeded expectations based on how prepared the Ukrainians are.

I think people watch too much Hollywood movies and listen dumbly to western media propaganda. This isn’t Iraq and Afghanistan - 2 3rd world countries with ill-equipped and poorly trained military. Ukraine is the 2nd biggest country in Europe (2nd to Russia) and its military before 2014 was ranked top-10 in the world. And in the last 8 yrs, they have been preparing for war whilst getting trained by the best instructors from NATO countries with unending access to some of the most sophisticated NATO weapons.

So, it was never going to be a walk in the park for Russia. US and NATO with all their noise didn’t get to Basra from Kuwait during Operation Desert Storm until after 12days. And Basra is just 56km from Kuwait. During the Kosovo wars, US and NATO never had air superiority despite carpet bombing the country and were only able to destroy 3 out of the 15 SAM batteries of Serbia (they lost more than 50 aircrafts and over 100 vehicles including tanks). The war also took months.

This is how a real war is meant to look and Russia is winning on the ground while the west and Ukraine are winning in the media. So it has no reason to stop. It’s a war of necessity that will most likely change the world order.

Which brings us back to my point. Dialogue and diplomacy is the best way out of this nonsense… this war is now a global problem, as cost of energy, foodstuff and industrial products will increase sharply.

Ukrainians are directly affected by the war. Neighbouring countries are dealing with influx of refugees. You and I and everyone else will feel the ripple effects by paying more for wheat based products (bread, noodles etc) and grains…

This war favours nobody except the weapon dealers and commodity speculators.

See how over 500m euros worth of weapons was speedily approved by the US/NATO to Ukraine.

It’s a huge racket
Re: Russians Ask Putin To Withdraw From Ukraine On Live TV by vicool: 7:53pm On Mar 12, 2022
sunshine1974:
Even if Russia withdraws now, they must bring money to rebuild everything they destroyed. Useless country with a useless president. Nonesense

All his asset abroad will be use to build ukrain back let him continue. Foolish man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

PHOTO: SA Lists States That Helped Their Apartheid Fight - Nigeria Not Listed! / Americans Blast Zelensky For Rejecting Elon Musk's Peace Deal With Russia (Pics) / Putin Places Sergey Beseda Under House Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.