Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,074 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Russians Ask Putin To Withdraw From Ukraine On Live TV - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russians Ask Putin To Withdraw From Ukraine On Live TV (58102 Views)

Propaganda Filters The Truth About Ukraine On Russian Media / Putin Has Decided To Invade Ukraine On Wednesday - Intelligence Report / In Pictures: Ukraine On Edge Amid Fears Of A Russian Invasion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russians Ask Putin To Withdraw From Ukraine On Live TV by leathalbeast: 5:24pm On Mar 12, 2022
tenpipsperday:

You are a little boy with little sense.

What is left of Venezuela and Syria? Besides it is only the US that is sanctioning the two countries. Did you see the type of world reaction of sanction as it happened in Russia on those two countries?

We know your type. You are pained the war is not going the way you and your fellow blood suckers expect.
why will be i pained, you are foool for believing the west, as for me i dont believe the west or russia, i state what i know, if russia was losing the war like u think why is the ukrainian president negotiating with russia for a ceasefire ? If u had sense u will know that no country in the world can fall within two weeks, its just western propaganda to make russian army sound week. Did usa change afgan, iraq, libyan government within two weeks ? Not even nigeria or ghana would fall to usa or russia
In two weeks so use ur head o

2 Likes

Re: Russians Ask Putin To Withdraw From Ukraine On Live TV by tenpipsperday: 5:24pm On Mar 12, 2022
seanwilliam:
This war will cement usa has the true world power

Lolz but one idiot that calls himself righteousness99 predicted it will mark the beginning of US end. He calls them nomerica.

For long he has not been commenting on the war progress because it's not going the way the prophet of doom expected.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russians Ask Putin To Withdraw From Ukraine On Live TV by SeriouslySense(m): 5:25pm On Mar 12, 2022
Sí gbogbo ènìyàn tí ó sá àsálà. Ko rọrun ni awọn aye miiran.

Lol Russia is already far in and cannot turn back now. The invasion aims to wrestle the influence over Ukraine from the USA.
Re: Russians Ask Putin To Withdraw From Ukraine On Live TV by Enemyofpeace: 5:25pm On Mar 12, 2022
Putin is going to be overthrown or assassinated very soon
Re: Russians Ask Putin To Withdraw From Ukraine On Live TV by Kingosytex(m): 5:26pm On Mar 12, 2022
seanwilliam:

Lol, USA na world power na. Dem dey drag am before. Russia is just at the level of North Korea, they are noise makers. China is even deadlier and stronger than Russia.

1 Like

Re: Russians Ask Putin To Withdraw From Ukraine On Live TV by neuf(m): 5:27pm On Mar 12, 2022
seanwilliam:

there wasn't any doubt in the first place.

True leaders don't make noise

2 Likes

Re: Russians Ask Putin To Withdraw From Ukraine On Live TV by Karemarealty288(m): 5:27pm On Mar 12, 2022
Loewe:
Putin is probably looking for an excuse to stop at this point, all he needs is a carrot and stick approach from the West... But all the West has been doing is stick i.e. sanctions here and there and no promise that it would be lifted if they stop the invasion.

Some countries have seen it as an opportunity to loot "the oligarchs" so any rich Russian is a potential target now... Even if they worked for their money legitimately. All these just shows selfishness and ulterior motives on the part of the west.

But I guess Putin asked for it. Pride comes before downfall. embarassed

Putin....before ....after and what awaits him.

Re: Russians Ask Putin To Withdraw From Ukraine On Live TV by jcross19: 5:28pm On Mar 12, 2022
ImmaculateJOE:
Where are Putin e-rats on Nairaland, come and see another Western media propaganda..
you are big lost, where is the video?
Re: Russians Ask Putin To Withdraw From Ukraine On Live TV by Toktee(m): 5:28pm On Mar 12, 2022
Ucheosefoh:
Hahahahah Putin fans how far
[center] grin grin
Re: Russians Ask Putin To Withdraw From Ukraine On Live TV by tenpipsperday: 5:29pm On Mar 12, 2022
leathalbeast:
why will be i pained, you are foool for believing the west, as for me i dont believe the west or russia, i state what i know, if russia was losing the war like u think why is the ukrainian president negotiating with russia for a ceasefire ? If u had sense u will know that no country in the world can fall within two weeks, its just western propaganda to make russian army sound week. Did usa change afgan, iraq, libyan government within two weeks ? Not even nigeria or ghana would fall to usa or russia

Mumu, Israel defeated how many countries in as many days? Imagine if she has gone to fight just one of them.

Mumu how many days did it take Saddam Hussein to overrun Kuwait? Anyway you are a small boy. Go back to the bet shop and continue your ogogoro analysis there.

2 Likes

Re: Russians Ask Putin To Withdraw From Ukraine On Live TV by Klass99(f): 5:30pm On Mar 12, 2022
cool

3 Likes

Re: Russians Ask Putin To Withdraw From Ukraine On Live TV by CharleyBright(m): 5:31pm On Mar 12, 2022
goodheart01:

Honestly the thing dey surprise me. There is a reason the US is a world power.

Russia has always lost out in the cold war against the US.
The US always know how to deal with them.
Putin miscalculated this war.
He had the backing of China, North Korea and some Arab Nations incase it turns to a full blown war with the west. They plan was to gang up and destroy the US.
The US had good Intel of their plan, and even when Putin was denying he didn't intend to invade Ukraine, the US insisted Putin will invade.
And when Putin finally did, they had expected the US will come running into their trap.
But US deployed another War strategy against Putin. And that was economic war by throwing all sorts of sanctions on Russia.
Both Russia and China didn't expect this move, and they were dumbfounded.
Putin and Russia has been brought to the knees by the US without a single shot fired at them by the US.
Putin is still a dumb learner despite his many years as KGB Boss.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russians Ask Putin To Withdraw From Ukraine On Live TV by SaintNegro77: 5:31pm On Mar 12, 2022
Please speak the fact not assumptions. China won't participate in an issue that will jeopardize her economy. Make your research and have your findings.
leathalbeast:
so you who thinks straight didnt realize that nicholas maduro of venezuela is still there, bashir al asad is still there, is it putin who will go down. Please pray tell how he will go down ? Is it by an uprising ? Or by assasination ? These are western propaganda o, it wont happen,besides china is secretly helping them o. Worst part is should putin go, do u know how evil the next russian leader will be ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russians Ask Putin To Withdraw From Ukraine On Live TV by JooEeL(m): 5:32pm On Mar 12, 2022
linearity:

They are more brave than you hiding behind a keyboard and an avatar and it is not the same as hired speakers.

Putin is arresting, silencing and killing those who oppose him, despite all that these are coming to the public to criticize him and putting their names out there, no one will be surprised if they get picked up very soon.

The problem with Authoritarian rules is that, everybody signs your praise in the open for fear of what you may do to them, but despise you behind closed doors. For everyone you speaks against you in public, there are a thousand and one who equally despise you but can’t speak and if there is an opportunity to revolt especially if there is a chance of removing you, the crowd that will come out of the blue to do it will be sizable.

OK Mr. bravest. Ukraine has solicited for fghting assistance against the Russians, open for blacks like you. Go and help them, mr bravest.

1 Like

Re: Russians Ask Putin To Withdraw From Ukraine On Live TV by leathalbeast: 5:33pm On Mar 12, 2022
tenpipsperday:

Mumu, Israel defeated how many countries in as many days? Imagine if she has gone to fight just one of them.

Mumu how many days did it take Saddam Hussein to overrun Kuwait? Anyway you are a small boy. Go back to the bet shop and continue your ogogoro analysis there.
you see your foolishness ? tell me how long saddam hussein took to crash kuwait ? was it not more than two weeks ? Keep believing western propaganda
Re: Russians Ask Putin To Withdraw From Ukraine On Live TV by leathalbeast: 5:36pm On Mar 12, 2022
SaintNegro77:
Please speak the fact not assumptions. China won't participate in an issue that will jeopardize her economy. Make your research and have your findings.
i always speak with facts, i said china is secretly helping them, i didnt add militarily, they are still sharing technology, information, they still trade. Is this not help ?
Re: Russians Ask Putin To Withdraw From Ukraine On Live TV by Mccullum: 5:38pm On Mar 12, 2022
25km to the main city of kyiev.

Putin focus more on the war, all citizens can't support war..

The war will continue, defeating of Ukraine will give Moscow more advantages for negotiations.

If fail on being victorious, Russia will suffer more as a prize paid for this war.
Re: Russians Ask Putin To Withdraw From Ukraine On Live TV by babyboy4every1: 5:38pm On Mar 12, 2022
CoalcityBoi:
cheesy

It's totally unacceptable to invade a sovereign nation
So Libya isn't a sovereign state?

1 Like

Re: Russians Ask Putin To Withdraw From Ukraine On Live TV by Trentee4eva: 5:38pm On Mar 12, 2022
Comradewhy:
lalasticlala welcome to mother Russia,well as for Putin his end is likely to be very disastrous if care is not taken.

I wonder where his fanboys get their own theory from,there is no way he can keep up with the invasion without destroying himself.
He didn't learn from cold war,almost same thing that led to the dissolution of Soviet Union is what is about to happen, unnecessary competition with USA that you can never be better than.
Haha,below is a picture of Putin fanboy's association (P.F.A) second in command acknowledging Putin's ignorance and lack of co -rdination
Analyst. Please analyse Nigeria’s problems. These Europeans don't even care if you exist. They see you as a sub-human.
Re: Russians Ask Putin To Withdraw From Ukraine On Live TV by nomenclature(m): 5:39pm On Mar 12, 2022
WHEN WILL YOU GUYS STOP COPYING PROPAGANDA NEWS FROM THE WESTERN MEDIA .....BLACK MAN WHEN UNA GO GET SENSE? RUSSIA NEVER INVADED AFRICA ,YOUR MOST CHERISHED UK DID AND TRIED TO ALMOST COLONISE THE WHOLE WORLD.
ITS BECAUSE OF THE UK NIGERIA IS IN A BIG MESS .
ITS ALSO BECAUSE OF THE UK MOST OF US HERE ARE TYPING WITH ENGLISH.
WHEN UNA GO GET SENSE BLACK MONKEYS
lalasticlala:

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1502337993012658177.html

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/world/criticism-vladimir-putin-ukraine-war-russian-state-tv-rossiya-1-karen-shakhnazarov-semyon-bagdasarov-b987471.html
Re: Russians Ask Putin To Withdraw From Ukraine On Live TV by SaintNegro77: 5:39pm On Mar 12, 2022
Secretly you said. I have been in Shanghai and I study more about China. Whether secretly like you said or openly, China won't engage the West.
leathalbeast:
i always speak with facts, i said china is secretly helping them, i didnt add militarily, they are still sharing technology, information, they still trade. Is this not help ?

1 Like

Re: Russians Ask Putin To Withdraw From Ukraine On Live TV by BJanta: 5:39pm On Mar 12, 2022
christm386:
While some Nigerians are here telling us what is happening in Russia, lol u want it to go ur way cause u supported Putin @ first and even have the gots to call Nigerians and nairalanders dumbo just to prove u are right, while Russians are sincerely crying, more than 5k Russians have been arrested for protesting against the war and Russians billionaires begging puttin not to take them back to 1917, I don’t totally support the west but puttin used the worst approach ever knowing that the west controls the world, China br leaning some lessons @ the moment lol

Cc bkayy u are the dumb one and don’t engage with learned people with ur backyard and beer Palouse news!! Kids everywhere

I like you, ' China learning some lessons ' .This is exactly what I've been thinking about since morning, CHINA LEARNING SOME LESSONS.
Re: Russians Ask Putin To Withdraw From Ukraine On Live TV by Ugosample(m): 5:43pm On Mar 12, 2022
Kingosytex:

Lol, USA na world power na. Dem dey drag am before. Russia is just at the level of North Korea, they are noise makers. China is even deadlier and stronger than Russia.

China is deadlier than Russia ?
For goodness sakes. undecided
Re: Russians Ask Putin To Withdraw From Ukraine On Live TV by CharleyBright(m): 5:43pm On Mar 12, 2022
leathalbeast:

Will you shut the fvvck up?
Why are you so pained by this news?
Didn't you hear Putin is asking for people like you to volunteer and help him fight small Ukraine?
For you information, Putin is a loser. He will either face rebellion from Russians and be booted or be killed Or he will be jailed for War crimes.

3 Likes

Re: Russians Ask Putin To Withdraw From Ukraine On Live TV by goodheart01: 5:45pm On Mar 12, 2022
CharleyBright:

Russia has always lost out in the cold war against the US.
The US always know how to deal with them.
Putin miscalculated this war.
He had the backing of China, North Korea and some Arab Nations incase it turns to a full blown war with the west. They plan was to gang up and destroy the US.
The US had good Intel of their plan, and even when Putin was denying he didn't intend to invade Ukraine, the US insisted Putin will invade.
And when Putin finally did, they had expected the US will come running into their trap.
But US deployed another War strategy against Putin. And that was economic war by throwing all sorts of sanctions on Russia.
Both Russia and China didn't expect this move, and they were dumbfounded.
Putin and Russia has been brought to the knees by the US without a single shot fired at them by the US.
Putin is still a dumb learner despite his many years as KGB Boss.

This is an apt description of everything. You’re so spot on. Pls help me educate these Putin monkeys here

2 Likes

Re: Russians Ask Putin To Withdraw From Ukraine On Live TV by TheOgaBoss: 5:45pm On Mar 12, 2022
Kingosytex:

Russia has the world's largest nuclear arsenal, followed by the us
Re: Russians Ask Putin To Withdraw From Ukraine On Live TV by VEHINTOLAR: 5:46pm On Mar 12, 2022
Comradewhy:
lalasticlala welcome to mother Russia,well as for Putin his end is likely to be very disastrous if care is not taken.

I wonder where his fanboys get their own theory from,there is no way he can keep up with the invasion without destroying himself.
He didn't learn from cold war,almost same thing that led to the dissolution of Soviet Union is what is about to happen, unnecessary competition with USA that you can never be better than.
Haha,below is a picture of Putin fanboy's association (P.F.A) second in command acknowledging Putin's ignorance and lack of co -rdination

You're not being realistic. I tell you for free that it's the world,led by US and its NATO allied members,that should be extremely careful of how they handle Putin. Do you guys think Adolf Hitler would have lost the war if he was in possession of nuclear bombs ? The whole of Europe would have become a graveyard and wasteland ! This is what Putin is ready to do if his life or country is threatened ! Putin,unlike Hitler is in possession of thousands of nuclear warheads and he has already ordered hundreds of them to be readied/ mounted for action ! And you guys shouldn't forget also that unlike Hitler,Putin has a very solid military background - a well trained former KGB spy. It will be difficult somehow to bring him down or let's say the price will be too high.

Peace is all we need. Let's stop fanning the ember of war;it won't do anyone of us any good.
Re: Russians Ask Putin To Withdraw From Ukraine On Live TV by IMEI: 5:47pm On Mar 12, 2022
"The views of the critics on show ‘An Evening with Vladimir Solovyov’ clearly reflect an unease in the country, yet despite this, backing for Putin remains high, and many blame the West, and not him, for the pain of the sanctions".

This is the most important part of the article

Despite it being propaganda, truth seeped out

Most commenters didn't see this apparently

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russians Ask Putin To Withdraw From Ukraine On Live TV by ken6488(m): 5:51pm On Mar 12, 2022
kboycrew:

It is now an ego war. Difficult to finish
More Ukraine wahala
Re: Russians Ask Putin To Withdraw From Ukraine On Live TV by sunshine1974(m): 5:53pm On Mar 12, 2022
Even if Russia withdraws now, they must bring money to rebuild everything they destroyed. Useless country with a useless president. Nonesense

1 Like

Re: Russians Ask Putin To Withdraw From Ukraine On Live TV by gistmega: 5:55pm On Mar 12, 2022
haha nice one bro.
I see that you got love for this creature.
The camera quality is a give away though. I know about stuff haha
Comradewhy:

I am not,here is another picture of her,when she was little and growing.
Re: Russians Ask Putin To Withdraw From Ukraine On Live TV by Nobody: 5:55pm On Mar 12, 2022
VEHINTOLAR:

You're not being realistic. I tell you for free that it's the world,led by US and its NATO allied members,that should be extremely careful of how they handle Putin. Do you guys think Adolf Hitler would have lost the war if he was in possession of nuclear bombs ? The whole of Europe would have become a graveyard and wasteland ! This is what Putin is ready to do if his life or country is threatened ! Putin,unlike Hitler is in possession of thousands of nuclear warheads and he has already ordered hundreds of them to be readied/ mounted for action ! And you guys shouldn't forget also that unlike Hitler,Putin has a very solid military background - a well trained former KGB spy. It will be difficult somehow to bring him down or let's say the price will be too high.

Peace is all we need. Let's stop fanning the ember of war;it won't do anyone of us any good.
That's none of my business.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mike Itkis: Manhattan Candidate Releases Sextape To Woo Voters Ahead Of Election / 21-Year-Old Jewell Jones Wins Michigan House Of Representatives Seat In USA / PHOTO: SA Lists States That Helped Their Apartheid Fight - Nigeria Not Listed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.