Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

If You Still Support Ukraine And Western Narrative, You Need Deliverance - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Still Support Ukraine And Western Narrative, You Need Deliverance (493 Views)

Oshiomhole: I Don’t Know If Buhari Still Support Me As APC Chairman / I Still Support Atiku/obi But I Commend Buhari/osibanjo For Lagos Ibadan Railway / Baffles Me Why People Still Support Buhari,nigeria Like Venezuela(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Still Support Ukraine And Western Narrative, You Need Deliverance by HallaDaTruth: 9:47pm On Mar 12, 2022
Finally i have been able to get my hands on one of the most deleted videos on YouTube at this time . This video was made by an American film maker with a conscience. It talks about how the American and western government has manipulated the whole Russian Ukrainian conflict. This video exposes how the United States has been fueling the lies that "Russia woke up one morning and decided to just invade Ukraine for no apparent reason whatsoever".

This is a video for those who have data, not broke people that rely on Criminal Nuisance Narrative CNN for their daily dose of fake news.

If after watching this video to the very end and you cannot see the injustice being done by the evil manipulating United States government and their fellow NAZI counterparts, then your case is abundantly hopeless.

Click the link to Watch this video directly on YouTube and wake up from mainstream induced hypnosis

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Wu-SFR6imU

By the way i expect backlash and derogatory comments from broke mainstream slaves (without data) that follow the crowd

4 Likes

Re: If You Still Support Ukraine And Western Narrative, You Need Deliverance by AmazonTopaz(f): 9:49pm On Mar 12, 2022
You are the one who needs deliverance.

Lol.

cheesy

1 Like

Re: If You Still Support Ukraine And Western Narrative, You Need Deliverance by godliman: 10:01pm On Mar 12, 2022
AmazonTopaz:
You are the one who needs deliverance.

Lol.

cheesy
He watched one video and was deluded and wants us to share in his delusion. We don't want our sanity stolen like his. Already he has resorted to derogatory remarks trying to preempt people's response, showing his character deficiency. If he has common courtesy one would considered watching the video. The volley of abusiveness shows he is venomous.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Still Support Ukraine And Western Narrative, You Need Deliverance by BKayy: 10:11pm On Mar 12, 2022
Those that don't know much about the conflict should get this overview. It is actually filled with Western Propaganda but the truth still exist there.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/ukraine-breakaway-regions-russia-donbas-donetsk-luhansk/
https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2022/3/1/who-are-the-azov-regiment

You wonder why some pro Biafrans and Igbo nationalists like me support Russia?

The answer is that we (Ndigbo) know what it feels like to be targeted because of your ethnicity. We know that first hand.
Ukraine should recognise the independence of the Russian speaking Donetsk region that doesn't want to be part of their xenophobia and racism.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Still Support Ukraine And Western Narrative, You Need Deliverance by gistray: 10:52pm On Mar 12, 2022
BKayy:
Those that don't know much about the conflict should get this overview. It is actually filled with Western Propaganda but the truth still exist there.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/ukraine-breakaway-regions-russia-donbas-donetsk-luhansk/
https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2022/3/1/who-are-the-azov-regiment

You wonder why some pro Biafrans and Igbo nationalists like me support Russia?

The answer is that we (Ndigbo) know what it feels like to be targeted because of your ethnicity. We know that first hand.
Ukraine should recognise the independence of the Russian speaking Donetsk region that doesn't want

to be part of their xenophobia and racism.

Afonja

You are not Igbo

Anyone who comes online to prove he's Igbo is a dog and an Afonja with cone skull and animal instinct

Spits at u

1 Like

Re: If You Still Support Ukraine And Western Narrative, You Need Deliverance by alanto: 11:37pm On Mar 12, 2022
gistray:

Afonja

You are not Igbo

Anyone who comes online to prove he's Igbo is a dog and an Afonja with cone skull and animal instinct

Spits at u
I love this bkayy dem say you be bastard ibo
Re: If You Still Support Ukraine And Western Narrative, You Need Deliverance by Proudlyomonna: 11:49pm On Mar 12, 2022
gistray:

Afonja

You are not Igbo

Spits at u

He even had d audaciousness to say we Ndigbo angry

(1) (Reply)

Biafra : ESN Operative Sends Strong Warning To Buhari / Southern Kaduna Killings Horrible, Obnoxious, Unacceptable – Makarfi / 'the Worst Love Story Ever Told' New Film Drops Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.