Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,853 members, 7,817,527 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

What A Yoruba Sex Worker Told Me - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What A Yoruba Sex Worker Told Me (12774 Views)

Osinbajo Narrative On Selecting Buhari To Guarantee A Yoruba Presidency In 2023 / Boko Haram Executes Hauwa Liman, An Aid Worker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What A Yoruba Sex Worker Told Me by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:15am On Mar 13, 2022
Niqqa you asked for it. I'm out of here grin
Re: What A Yoruba Sex Worker Told Me by DanseMacabre(m): 6:23am On Mar 13, 2022
shortIGBOman:

If you want to learn Igbo language, you don't need to go to the East. You can learn Igbo language from any Brothel within Nigeria or most of the African Countries. Cause Igbo is like the national language in every Brothel. grin grin grin

Lmao. Zukwanuike oooo
Re: What A Yoruba Sex Worker Told Me by tungamaje: 6:27am On Mar 13, 2022
shortIGBOman:

If you want to learn Igbo language, you don't need to go to the East. You can learn Igbo language from any Brothel within Nigeria or most of the African Countries. Cause Igbo is like the national language in every Brothel. grin grin grin

We know that Igbo women are into the business. But the OP is trying to tell us Yoruba women are also into it albeit in camouflage. And that is the most dangerous. How would you feel suddenly knowing your amala selling girlfriend is actually an asawo?

2 Likes

Re: What A Yoruba Sex Worker Told Me by Nobody: 6:36am On Mar 13, 2022
DrGoodman:
And you must be fulani as usual? grin

He is igbo, Fulani no get time like that

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Yoruba Sex Worker Told Me by shortIGBOman: 6:40am On Mar 13, 2022
tungamaje:

We know that Igbo women are into the business. But the OP is trying to tell us Yoruba women are also into it albeit in camouflage. And that is the most dangerous. How would you feel suddenly knowing your amala selling girlfriend is actually an asawo?

Yoruba dey learn for that trade. Na Igbo Girls, both old and young, married and singles. They see this trade as a natural wey of making money. Na innocent Igbo men I dey feel for.

They end up marrying some used and retired Oloshos. Wey no longer get value for Ashawo business.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Yoruba Sex Worker Told Me by Benwallt(m): 7:15am On Mar 13, 2022
Fiscus105:

Oga, learn how to read in between the line and pick up main reason for that write up OK, Op wrote the shit to denigrate Yoruba, it buttressed it with Amala. I biliv you also read it when he says he kept on speaking English and the woman latter changed to English.

Though, I don't normally comment on frustrated urchins who gathered on faceless forum to rant from morin till night, I only reply you, because it seems you don't understand Op reason for writing crap.

Meanwhile, the last time I checked Igbo girls do ashewo and runs far. Oweri is headquarters of runs, at least Okorocha testified when he was governor.
You don't even need to set the record straight we all know ourselves hausa, ibo, yoruba n by extension the minorities. The op caressed his keypad to measure with the figment of his imagination no same yoruba man should even respond to that. The fact that the woman spoke the yoruba language doesn't make her a Yoruba woman. SOme ibo, hausa, and other women speak the language more than the original speakers. I don't comment on nonsense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What A Yoruba Sex Worker Told Me by alanto: 7:26am On Mar 13, 2022
totit:
The OP is neither right nor wrong.

Let's assume, the OP mother, sister, or Aunt lives and work( sells Apkpu) in Imo state and you had a similar encounter whereby she generalise as quoted below will be OP agreed with the food seller or generalize base on what he was told at the cateen?

The I.Q of an average Nigeria can be annoying sincerely the fact that somebody said something or tell you something is not enough to draw conclusion or generalise as she could be drawing her info base on her area or location.

NB ; the Op used the line " for every night, everybody " ? WTF!!?

LoL. You believe nyamiri?
You believe people wey say Buhari die, people wey say Aisha divorce Buhari?
Read between the conversation never happened. Common sense will tell anybody that he get where conversation dey reach before person talk certain things but the op according to him didn't say nothing, he just enter the place and the woman start dey tell am wetin no concern am. E never even buy food wey e want chop. Plus food sellers make more money that many salary earners.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Yoruba Sex Worker Told Me by ariesbull: 7:45am On Mar 13, 2022
blancsn1:
If you need a million ashewo girls I will get it for you within one hour n they will be all Igbos There is no debating the narrative that your Igbo mothers are all retired or career ashewo. If you doubt me go to Allen, Ikeja Surulere Sangotedo ShopRite, VI Ajah Badagry, Ado road, Ibadan, Abeokuta, Abule Egba, just walk into any olosho joint to see the ration if Igbo olosho to others is 8:2.

If you can't move around open Tinder and all those olosho app to see how your Igbo mothers are prostitute their miserable souls for peanut to your mate.

But the truth is that the yoruba invented Ashawo in Nigeria... The word ashewo is yoruba

Just like the way yoruba invented Agbero... The word Agbero is yoruba

Just the way yoruba invented fake certificates (Oluwale)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Yoruba Sex Worker Told Me by ariesbull: 7:46am On Mar 13, 2022
alanto:

LoL. You believe nyamiri?
You believe people wey say Buhari die, people wey say Aisha divorce Buhari?
Read between the conversation never happened. Common sense will tell anybody that he get where conversation dey reach before person talk certain things but the op according to him didn't say nothing, he just enter the place and the woman start dey tell am wetin no concern am. E never even buy food wey e want chop. Plus food sellers make more money that many salary earners.

It is like rituals.... The Yoruba are topping it

Give it to igbo as in the Macias and Pablo escobas in. Airtel drug... That is their level

But the dirty skull mining... Yoruba have it

But the truth is that the yoruba invented Ashawo in Nigeria... The word ashewo is yoruba

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Yoruba Sex Worker Told Me by kingsceemark(m): 8:04am On Mar 13, 2022
gistray:
U get mind the run things with those dirty smelling and rotten Afonja girls

Jeeezuz

You need flogging

Don't you know the prettiest Afonja female is actually a male known as a _SheMale ?

Oooo boy, you wicked oooo, you just finished this tribe kpatakpata, see tears everywhere oo

Re: What A Yoruba Sex Worker Told Me by techWriter3: 8:14am On Mar 13, 2022
most spoken in houses ... Please, check my_profile if you need help with your dissertation, assignment, or thesis.
Re: What A Yoruba Sex Worker Told Me by Broveens42(m): 8:49am On Mar 13, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Yoruba dey learn for that trade. Na Igbo Girls, both old and young, married and singles. They see this trade as a natural wey of making money. Na innocent Igbo men I dey feel for.

They end up marrying some used and retired Oloshos. Wey no longer get value for Ashawo business.

You see.. most people result to name calling when they can't afford what they want.

Every being has an atom of prostitution (nothing goes for nothing). But then it becomes a problem when you don't have the purchasing power.

A friend of mine told me how cheap and loosed Yoruba married women are. So it's only natural to like them(no name calling) because you can afford it. wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What A Yoruba Sex Worker Told Me by shortIGBOman: 8:54am On Mar 13, 2022
Broveens42:

You see.. most people result to name calling when they can't afford what they want.

Every being has an atom of prostitution (nothing goes for nothing). But then it becomes a problem when you don't have the purchasing power.

A friend of mine told me how cheap and losed Yoruba married women are. So it's only natural to like them(no name calling) because you can afford it. wink

If you are an Igbo Guy and never married, I advise that you marry a none Igbo for your sanity and peace of mind.. grin

I'm advising you as a Brother. grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What A Yoruba Sex Worker Told Me by blancsn1: 9:03am On Mar 13, 2022
Who invented olosho ashana your Igbo mother or no be inside Igbo move dem de tell you mama say ashawo no be work, same ashawo that is now the lifeline you miserable Igbo refugees live on across the length n breath of the globe n not just Nigeria

ariesbull:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Yoruba Sex Worker Told Me by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 9:05am On Mar 13, 2022
shortIGBOman:

If you are an Igbo Guy and never married, I advise that you marry a none Igbo for your sanity and peace of mind.
No go marry one retired Ash*wo. grin

mynd44 lalasticlala seun

Rule 2

1 Like

Re: What A Yoruba Sex Worker Told Me by Broveens42(m): 9:11am On Mar 13, 2022
shortIGBOman:

If you are an Igbo Guy and never married, I advise that you marry a none Igbo for your sanity and peace of mind.
No go marry one retired Ash*wo. grin

You are smiling because I hit a salient point grin
Re: What A Yoruba Sex Worker Told Me by Bakinwuta(f): 9:12am On Mar 13, 2022
Omihanifa:
It's not only a Yoruba thing, it's a general problem now in Nigeria.

Poverty is making everyone to do prostitution.
Go to xvideos and see how naija boys and girls Don turn their to where they are doing IT ( industrial attachment)

The government need to do something urgent to save this economy

Government again to raise Children? Shouldn't the family and relatives or community do something. I think it's more do with up bring and building a family o.
Re: What A Yoruba Sex Worker Told Me by Bakinwuta(f): 9:12am On Mar 13, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

What did you go there to do?
Don't tell me IT too. grin

Real IT
Re: What A Yoruba Sex Worker Told Me by Bravetunde: 9:20am On Mar 13, 2022
Fiscus105:

Oga, learn how to read in between the line and pick up main reason for that write up OK, Op wrote the shit to denigrate Yoruba, it buttressed it with Amala. I biliv you also read it when he says he kept on speaking English and the woman latter changed to English.

Though, I don't normally comment on frustrated urchins who gathered on faceless forum to rant from morin till night, I only reply you, because it seems you don't understand Op reason for writing crap.

Meanwhile, the last time I checked, Igbo girls do ashewo and runs far. Oweri is headquarters of runs, at least Okorocha testified when he was governor.
Yes Igbo girls and other ss need do ruinz including benin,ogoni etc
But people all over the world are rejecting afoja girls, because they are the ugliest Nigerian girls and they don't wash their pant and mess or fart too much.
Almost all have infection,so they hawk agbo to cure each other numerous infectious diseases.
Only very few afonja girls are bueatiful and neat probably the elites.
No body will leave a ss/se girl and pick an afonja girl.
And is on record they are the easiest girls to knack,most afonja girls will gladly love you even if you don't have a damn,you can't try that nonsense with an igbo or other ss girls.
Do you think is a mystery why rich afonja guys rush girls from SS and se but even broke guys from SS/se hardlyarry afonja dirty girls.
Happy Sunday.
God bless

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What A Yoruba Sex Worker Told Me by Bravetunde: 9:29am On Mar 13, 2022
ariesbull:

It is like rituals.... The Yoruba are topping it

Give it to igbo as in the Macias and Pablo escobas in. Airtel drug... That is their level

But the dirty skull mining... Yoruba have it

More than 90 percent of bad things in Nigeria were invented by afonjas.
School cultism that have finish our youth na Dem.
Occultism like ogboniiiikk and other,na dem
Liaring,pretending,back stabbing, propaganda na Dem.
Fake certificate aka oluwale na Dem.
Skull mining aka ritualissm na Dem.
Drugs and agbero aka owomida na Dem.
Which one I go talk,which one I go leave.
Afonjas are curse to Africans no wonder fuolanis can't wait to send Dem to idp.camp In Benin republic.
Too much sophistication grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What A Yoruba Sex Worker Told Me by Nobody: 9:32am On Mar 13, 2022
shortIGBOman:

They make up 95% of the total population in every Brothel in this Country.

No lie. Not that I have ever visited one cool

4 Likes

Re: What A Yoruba Sex Worker Told Me by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 9:35am On Mar 13, 2022
Yoruba1stson:
Do you know that prostitution is what w*rthless yeebow women are known for
Even nnamidiot cownu, the saviour and messiah of braind*ad nyamiri p*gs said it that all igbo females are prostitutes
Watch the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UIRwV6PLLw

I can smell your ignorance from here

2 Likes

Re: What A Yoruba Sex Worker Told Me by Yusufunsho100(m): 9:37am On Mar 13, 2022
Coolsperm:
She sounds like a Yoruba Muslim woman

U need to grow up
Re: What A Yoruba Sex Worker Told Me by Yusufunsho100(m): 9:39am On Mar 13, 2022
Coolsperm:
She sounds like a Yoruba Muslim woman

Is like your sense no dey there when you're typing this
Re: What A Yoruba Sex Worker Told Me by Gabriel004: 9:42am On Mar 13, 2022
Fiscus105:

Meanwhile, the last time I checked, Igbo girls do ashewo and runs far. Oweri is headquarters of runs, at least Okorocha testified when he was governor.
You are very correct, average igbo girls are born ashewo. And they are very dirty with their body odour and stretch marks body.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Yoruba Sex Worker Told Me by ashawopikin(m): 9:49am On Mar 13, 2022
Op what's your point
Re: What A Yoruba Sex Worker Told Me by Ximenez(m): 10:13am On Mar 13, 2022
shortIGBOman:

It seems you never travel come East. For East, na Ashawo be the main business, women both married and single no dey hide am. Owerri for instance, married women do pass single Girls. And some of them, it's their husbands that gave them the go ahead to do it (you know how those people will do anything to make money) grin grin
l
An average Yoruba parents will still strife to send their daughters to school, even if she decides to add runs to it, that's her business.
But you see with igbo, it's full time prostitution.
No schooling, just prostitution.
Igbos give birth a lot too, then they start sending their kids to relatives for apprenticeship, those ones in turn neglect and maltreat them. The females quickly become prostitutes while the males become criminals.

7 Likes

Re: What A Yoruba Sex Worker Told Me by Ximenez(m): 10:25am On Mar 13, 2022
Bravetunde:

More than 90 percent of bad things in Nigeria were invented by afonjas.
School cultism that have finish our youth na Dem.
Occultism like ogboniiiikk and other,na dem
Liaring,pretending,back stabbing, propaganda na Dem.
Fake certificate aka oluwale na Dem.
Skull mining aka ritualissm na Dem.
Drugs and agbero aka owomida na Dem.
Which one I go talk,which one I go leave.
Afonjas are curse to Africans no wonder fuolanis can't wait to send Dem to idp.camp In Benin republic.
Too much sophistication grin grin grin
The minister of interior, Rauf Aregbesola already made plans to publish the names of the more than 10000 igbo people that has been sentenced to death in Asia for drug related offence in the last 7 years.
While plans are being made to stop giving igbo people visa to Asia, to preserve what's left of Nigeria reputation.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Yoruba Sex Worker Told Me by shortIGBOman: 10:57am On Mar 13, 2022
Ximenez:
l
An average Yoruba parents will still strife to send their daughters to school, even if she decides to add runs to it, that's her business.
But you see with igbo, it's full time prostitution.
No schooling, just prostitution.
Igbos give birth a lot too, then they start sending their kids to relatives for apprenticeship, those ones in turn neglect and maltreat them. The females quickly become prostitutes while the males become criminals.

You are very correct. You know Igbo people too well grin grin

5 Likes

Re: What A Yoruba Sex Worker Told Me by Easternblood: 11:12am On Mar 13, 2022
gistray:
U get mind the run things with those dirty smelling and rotten Afonja girls

Jeeezuz

You need flogging

Don't you know the prettiest Afonja female is actually a male known as a _SheMale ?
grin grin ;Dafonjas eh!! That race get problem
Re: What A Yoruba Sex Worker Told Me by ariesbull: 11:15am On Mar 13, 2022
blancsn1:
Who invented olosho ashana your Igbo mother or no be inside Igbo move dem de tell you mama say ashawo no be work, same ashawo that is now the lifeline you miserable Igbo refugees live on across the length n breath of the globe n not just Nigeria

The word Olosho is yoruba
The word Ashewo is yoruba
The word Agbero is yoruba

Igbo dolt have words for these stuff....

Take credit for these
Re: What A Yoruba Sex Worker Told Me by blancsn1: 11:20am On Mar 13, 2022
Is that why Afikpo is now a renowned career olosho elected by you Igbos to prostitute her soul in far away Italy before bringing her inglorious olosho career back home to train many more of your mothers n sisters.

Just enlighten your dull head only agbero as meaning in Yoruba lexicon. Meet your father to explain how the influx of Igbo prostituting your miserable souls in Yoruba land led to your olosho ashewo ashana elebolo names. You can ask Domitilla she never die.

ariesbull:

The word Olosho is yoruba
The word Ashewo is yoruba
The word Agbero is yoruba

Igbo dolt have words for these stuff....

Take credit for these

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ganduje's Ward In Dawakin-Tofa LGA Suspends Him From APC For Corruption / President Jonathan's Approval Rating Was 60% In November - NOI Polls / Buhari‘s Inauguration Still Holds May 29, Not June 12 —Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.