Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

What A Yoruba Sex Worker Told Me - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What A Yoruba Sex Worker Told Me (12765 Views)

Osinbajo Narrative On Selecting Buhari To Guarantee A Yoruba Presidency In 2023 / Boko Haram Executes Hauwa Liman, An Aid Worker / Abaribe: What Suswam Told Me In DSS Custody (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

What A Yoruba Sex Worker Told Me by LokoH(m): 11:14pm On Mar 12, 2022
It was on thursday 10th march 2022. I was in one mechanic workshop in Ikeja to fix something on my car. I felt like taking a cold soft drink and aproached one of the shops around. It is a canteen. They sell only swallows. The woman will be around 45 to 50 years of age, black and average height. As I asked for pepsi, she rushed and started telling me to sit first. She spoke yoruba but I maintained english. She quickly change to english and succeeded in making me sit down.
She started throwing some jokes and loud body languages. Now I decided to WHYNE her. At a stage she said "ah oga mi, in Lagosi if pesin no get sensi e go jented ni o". "See, all of us wey dey sell amala na cover face ni o". "For night evrybody get where e dey hozul".

I pretended as if I was ok with her flow.
She said "na night hozul dey give us money to pay school fees". She gave me address where she can be located at night somewhere in Abule Egba(all the way from Ikeja)

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What A Yoruba Sex Worker Told Me by DrGoodman: 11:16pm On Mar 12, 2022
And you must be fulani as usual? grin

I don't know why fulani people won't leave yoruba women alone.

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What A Yoruba Sex Worker Told Me by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 11:56pm On Mar 12, 2022
Continue the story na grin

3 Likes

Re: What A Yoruba Sex Worker Told Me by neutralmind: 12:14am On Mar 13, 2022
What is your point ?

Hit the nail on the head

4 Likes

Re: What A Yoruba Sex Worker Told Me by gistray: 12:18am On Mar 13, 2022
U get mind the run things with those dirty smelling and rotten Afonja girls

Jeeezuz

You need flogging

Don't you know the prettiest Afonja female is actually a male known as a _SheMale ?

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What A Yoruba Sex Worker Told Me by Omihanifa: 1:08am On Mar 13, 2022
It's not only a Yoruba thing, it's a general problem now in Nigeria.

Poverty is making everyone to do prostitution.
Go to xvideos and see how naija boys and girls Don turn their to where they are doing IT ( industrial attachment)

The government need to do something urgent to save this economy

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Yoruba Sex Worker Told Me by Nobody: 1:10am On Mar 13, 2022
Omihanifa:

Go to xvideos and see how naija boys and girls Don turn their to where they are doing IT ( industrial attachment)

What did you go there to do?
Don't tell me IT too. grin

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Yoruba Sex Worker Told Me by Coolsperm: 1:26am On Mar 13, 2022
She sounds like a Yoruba Muslim woman

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What A Yoruba Sex Worker Told Me by Microwhy: 2:10am On Mar 13, 2022
Coolsperm:
She sounds like a Yoruba Muslim woman
You're indeed out of your mind..
What nonsense is that.
I am not a religion bigot but this is foolishness.
Can you just read and pass or throw some little joke and move?

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What A Yoruba Sex Worker Told Me by totit: 2:38am On Mar 13, 2022
The OP is neither right nor wrong.

Let's assume, the OP mother, sister, or Aunt lives and work( sells Apkpu) in Imo state and you had a similar encounter whereby she generalise as quoted below will be OP agreed with the food seller or generalize base on what he was told at the cateen?

The I.Q of an average Nigeria can be annoying sincerely the fact that somebody said something or tell you something is not enough to draw conclusion or generalise as she could be drawing her info base on her area or location.

NB ; the Op used the line " for every night, everybody " ? WTF!!?

See, all of us wey dey sell amala na cover face ni o". "For night evrybody get where e dey hozul

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What A Yoruba Sex Worker Told Me by Fiscus105(m): 2:57am On Mar 13, 2022
totit:

Let's assume, the OP mother, sister, or Aunt lives and work( sells Apkpu) in Imo state and you had a similar encounter whereby she generalise as quoted below will be OP agreed with the food seller or generalize base on what he was told at the cateen?

The I.Q of an average Nigeria can be annoying sincerely the fact that somebody said something or tell you something is not enough to draw conclusion or generalise as she could be drawing her info base on her area or location.

Oga, learn how to read in between the line and pick up main reason for that write up OK, Op wrote the shit to denigrate Yoruba, it buttressed it with Amala. I biliv you also read it when he says he kept on speaking English and the woman latter changed to English.

Though, I don't normally comment on frustrated urchins who gathered on faceless forum to rant from morin till night, I only reply you, because it seems you don't understand Op reason for writing crap.

Meanwhile, the last time I checked, Igbo girls do ashewo and runs far. Oweri is headquarters of runs, at least Okorocha testified when he was governor.

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Yoruba Sex Worker Told Me by mightyhaze: 3:10am On Mar 13, 2022
Lol.. them go tell u say na Igbo girls dey do prostitution just because those ones no make much bones about it.. hypocrisy no be innocence..

Na those undercover ashewo worse pass grin

4 Likes

Re: What A Yoruba Sex Worker Told Me by totit: 3:26am On Mar 13, 2022
Fiscus105:

Oga, learn how to read in between the line and pick up main reason for that write up OK, Op wrote that shit to denigrate Yoruba, it buttress it with Amala. I biliv you also read it when he say he kept on speak English and the woman latter change to English.

Though I don't normally comment of frustrated urchins who gather on faceless forum to rant from Morin to night, I only reply you, because it seems you don't understand Op reason for writing crap

Meanwhile, the last time I check Igbo girl do ashewo and run far. Oweri is headquarters of run, at least Okorocha testified when he was governor.

Dude, I already send him home to his people Nah you no understand oo. Read my comment again but this time pay attention to every word. cool

We all know their hairy women rule ashawo industry and yes, nothing in this world is diminishing and downgrading to a woman pride, dignity, and honor than baby factory which ibo women and girls are known for.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Yoruba Sex Worker Told Me by Christiansimon: 3:52am On Mar 13, 2022
[color=#000000][/color] brus Give Me Her Address Never Too Late

3 Likes

Re: What A Yoruba Sex Worker Told Me by Stevenson1(m): 3:59am On Mar 13, 2022
LokoH:
It was on thursday 10th march 2022. I was in one mechanic workshop in Ikeja to fix something on my car. I felt like taking a cold soft drink and aproached one of the shops around. It is a canteen. They sell only swallows. The woman will be around 45 to 50 years of age, black and average height. As I asked for pepsi, she rushed and started telling me to sit first. She spoke yoruba but I maintained english. She quickly change to english and succeeded in making me sit down.
She started throwing some jokes and loud body languages. Now I decided to WHYNE her. At a stage she said "ah oga mi, in Lagosi if pesin no get sensi e go jented ni o". "See, all of us wey dey sell amala na cover face ni o". "For night evrybody get where e dey hozul".

She said "na night hozul dey give us money to pay school fees". She gave me address where she can be located at night somewhere in Abule Egba(all the way from Ikeja)

Run oo, those girls dey carry kayamata dey look for easy target to hook up with you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Yoruba Sex Worker Told Me by blancsn1: 4:34am On Mar 13, 2022
If you need a million ashewo girls I will get it for you within one hour n they will be all Igbos There is no debating the narrative that your Igbo mothers are all retired or career ashewo. If you doubt me go to Allen, Ikeja Surulere Sangotedo ShopRite, VI Ajah Badagry, Ado road, Ibadan, Abeokuta, Abule Egba, just walk into any olosho joint to see the ration if Igbo olosho to others is 8:2.

If you can't move around open Tinder and all those olosho app to see how your Igbo mothers prostitute their miserable souls for peanut to your mate.

mightyhaze:
Lol.. them go tell u say na Igbo girls dey do prostitution just because those ones no make much bones about it.. hypocrisy no be innocence..

Na those undercover ashewo worse pass grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Yoruba Sex Worker Told Me by BSsniffer: 5:01am On Mar 13, 2022
The most spoken language in majority of wh0re houses in southern nigeria is igbo

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What A Yoruba Sex Worker Told Me by shortIGBOman: 5:21am On Mar 13, 2022
DrGoodman:

The Guy na Emeka grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What A Yoruba Sex Worker Told Me by Wazobia2216: 5:22am On Mar 13, 2022
Omihanifa:

Poverty is making everyone to do prostitution

Paragraph 1 - speak for yourself!

Paragraph 3, government is quick to do something about movies on money ritual but what have they done about the insecurities in the country Could it be because they are cashing out from it

Many if these prostitutes became prominent and rich because our politicians made them so.
Re: What A Yoruba Sex Worker Told Me by blackpanda: 5:22am On Mar 13, 2022
DrGoodman:

No igbo
Re: What A Yoruba Sex Worker Told Me by shortIGBOman: 5:24am On Mar 13, 2022
BSsniffer:
The most spoken language in majority of wh0re houses in southern nigeria is igbo

They make up 95% of the total population in every Brothel in this Country.

14 Likes

Re: What A Yoruba Sex Worker Told Me by shortIGBOman: 5:28am On Mar 13, 2022
blancsn1:
If you need a million ashewo girls I will get it for you within one hour n they will be all Igbos There is no debating the narrative that your Igbo mothers are all retired or career ashewo. If you doubt me go to Allen, Ikeja Surulere Sangotedo ShopRite, VI Ajah Badagry, Ado road, Ibadan, Abeokuta, Abule Egba, just walk into any olosho joint to see the ration if Igbo olosho to others is 8:2.

If you can't move around open Tinder and all those olosho app to see how your Igbo mothers are prostitute their miserable souls for peanut to your mate.

You don't need to to talk much. These are known facts. Even Brothels in far North like Maiduguri, Sokoto and Zamfara na only their language full those Brothels grin grin grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Yoruba Sex Worker Told Me by Wazobia2216: 5:28am On Mar 13, 2022
shortIGBOman:

They make up 95% of the total population in every Brothel in this Country.
You must have visited each of these brothel yourself grin

You are truly going places

4 Likes

Re: What A Yoruba Sex Worker Told Me by naija4life247: 5:31am On Mar 13, 2022
LokoH:

From Lagos to Osogbo, from Kano to Bayelsa, from Togo to Trinidad and Tobago, from France to San Francisco, from India to Indianapolis, from Dubai to Denmark, from Saudi to South Africa, from Italy to Indonesia, we all know that sex workers all over the world are your sisters, aunties and nieces. They are all from one tribe.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Yoruba Sex Worker Told Me by shortIGBOman: 5:34am On Mar 13, 2022
totit:

It seems you never travel come East. For East, na Ashawo be the main business, women both married and single no dey hide am. Owerri for instance, married women do pass single Girls. And some of them, it's their husbands that gave them the go ahead to do it (you know how those people will do anything to make money) grin grin

13 Likes

Re: What A Yoruba Sex Worker Told Me by shortIGBOman: 5:39am On Mar 13, 2022
Wazobia2216:

You must have visited each of these brothel yourself grin

You are truly going places

If you want to learn Igbo language, you don't need to go to the East. You can learn Igbo language from any Brothel within Nigeria or most of the African Countries. Cause Igbo is like the national language in every Brothel. grin grin grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Yoruba Sex Worker Told Me by Oddfinder: 5:41am On Mar 13, 2022
totit:

Dude, I already send him home to his people Nah you no understand oo. Read my comment again but this time pay attention to every word. cool

We all know their hairy women rule ashawo industry and yes, nothing in this world is diminishing and downgrading to a woman pride, dignity, and honor than baby factory which ibo women and girls are known for.
U made a lot of sense in ur first reply..you shouldn't have gone low to his level

1 Like

Re: What A Yoruba Sex Worker Told Me by mu2sa2: 5:51am On Mar 13, 2022
Omihanifa:

Chai, xvideo! Those Nigerian boys and girls no dey go church ni? Abi na mosque dey no de go?
Re: What A Yoruba Sex Worker Told Me by kettykings: 5:55am On Mar 13, 2022
Any body who believes the rubbish in this thread should go and find out what the term Folake for the night means. Most of the owanbe sports , clubs , lounges ,bars are dominated by girls from a certain finished tribe , but they never accept the truth and instead will be throwing around false statistics

2 Likes

Re: What A Yoruba Sex Worker Told Me by Yoruba1stson: 6:03am On Mar 13, 2022
Do you know that prostitution is what w*rthless yeebow women are known for
Even nnamidiot cownu, the saviour and messiah of braind*ad nyamiri p*gs said it that all igbo females are prostitutes
Watch the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UIRwV6PLLw

14 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2023: Rotimi Akeredolu Insists On Southern Presidency / Nigerian Soldiers Fathered 250,000 Kids In Liberia / Nigeria Transmits 5,156MW Electricity, Highest Ever – Official

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.