Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

MC Expensive Kicks As Chidinma Ojukwu Wins Miss Cell Pageant, Says It's Insensit - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / MC Expensive Kicks As Chidinma Ojukwu Wins Miss Cell Pageant, Says It's Insensit (33532 Views)

Chidinma Ojukwu Crowned Miss Cell At Kirikiri Prison. / Police Might Deploy A Lie Detector As Chidinma Ojukwu Denies Killing Super TV CE / Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MC Expensive Kicks As Chidinma Ojukwu Wins Miss Cell Pageant, Says It's Insensit by Thomist(m): 6:03pm On Mar 13, 2022
UselessBuharist:

Ogun dey kill you, how she take be innocent when she sold his laptop.
Let your useless ogun kill your entire family and generation. Idiot.
Re: MC Expensive Kicks As Chidinma Ojukwu Wins Miss Cell Pageant, Says It's Insensit by Muna4real(f): 6:03pm On Mar 13, 2022
Easyosafo:

It is okay, that she may have all right to interact and participate in all activities at the correction center. JUST TO ASK YOU ONE QUESTION. SEEING HER BEING
CELEBRATED ON SOCIAL MEDIA, HOW WILL FEEL IF THE PERSON SHE KILLS IS YOUR BLOOD RELATION?

I don't understand you people oh. Celebrated on social media? You call that one celebration? Miss Cell oh! No be sa na Miss world. You guys are funny.
Re: MC Expensive Kicks As Chidinma Ojukwu Wins Miss Cell Pageant, Says It's Insensit by Montaque(m): 6:05pm On Mar 13, 2022
sammhi:

Coming from a supposed Muslim
Pls hide your face in shame for your hypocrisy
If she was in Saudi or Kano , will they do this
I weep for Naija

I see you are referring to Prisoners in Kano and Saudi as having quick jungle justice. As wrong as you are with respect to Saudi (their Prison system is better and humane), are you saying that's what Chidinma deserves? Like she deserve the jungle justice?
Re: MC Expensive Kicks As Chidinma Ojukwu Wins Miss Cell Pageant, Says It's Insensit by Montaque(m): 6:07pm On Mar 13, 2022
Easyosafo:

It is okay, that she may have all right to interact and participate in all activities at the correction center. JUST TO ASK YOU ONE QUESTION. SEEING HER BEING
CELEBRATED ON SOCIAL MEDIA, HOW WILL FEEL IF THE PERSON SHE KILLS IS YOUR BLOOD RELATION?
They "celebrated" derico, anini, Evans, abba Kyari like this. Is it a source of glory to their families? I bet Chidinma's family don't like the publicity because it gives them no solace too. But their daughter must live her life whether in or outside the Prison
Re: MC Expensive Kicks As Chidinma Ojukwu Wins Miss Cell Pageant, Says It's Insensit by UselessBuharist: 6:23pm On Mar 13, 2022
Thomist:

Let your useless ogun kill your entire family and generation. Idiot.

You won’t escape it you pig, Ogun will start from your parents that brought an idiot to this world
Re: MC Expensive Kicks As Chidinma Ojukwu Wins Miss Cell Pageant, Says It's Insensit by maybet081: 6:27pm On Mar 13, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Some africans are disgusting set of wicked babarians and backward souls

Yes she was a prostitute

Yes she was alleged to kill a man

Yes she stole from the dead man

Yes the punishment of murder is death penalty or life in prisonment

And according to Nigerian constitution, she has right to fair hearing at a court of competent jurisdiction and remanded till her case is concluded

Before her case is concluded and she is pronounced guilty of murder and sentenced to death by hanging

*She has the right to human diginity
*She has the right to be fed and not starved
*She has the right to interact and participate in activities of the correctional facility

Jesus Christ on the cross of Calvary, prayed for a condemned criminal to make heaven, be a true Christian, be Christlike

No regards for the victims family,the world is a small place anyway what goes around comes around.
Re: MC Expensive Kicks As Chidinma Ojukwu Wins Miss Cell Pageant, Says It's Insensit by Riscawendy(f): 6:52pm On Mar 13, 2022
Why are we complaining, but after we will be clamoring for justice, she won the contest, should the crown be given to another? The other inmates may have committed more grievous offence than her. That no one publish their cases does not make them innocent.
All of them are criminals. so one of the criminals in kirikiri cell must wear the crown, if chidimma won the contest let her wear the crown.
And if you are not cool with that, you can exchange your freedom for a crown in the cell.

1 Like

Re: MC Expensive Kicks As Chidinma Ojukwu Wins Miss Cell Pageant, Says It's Insensit by Lucas4903: 7:25pm On Mar 13, 2022
oluwaahmed:

It's only in a zoo shíthole like Nigeria that something like this can happen. In a civilized world her lawyer would tell her no to be involved in stuffs like this cos it can give the jury, prosecution counsel or judge the idea that she's not remorseful. The women group who came to the prison to celebrate IWD will rather use inmates who have repented of their actions for things like this because winning this will grant then a favorable parole eligibility. The question is what's the importance of winning the beauty pageant for her, the judicial system & correctional service? How do you convince members of the public that she will be given a just trial or be treated like everyone else in the prison system especially as she's now a beauty queen and ambassador for Nigerian women.

All my years living abroad, prisoners event doesn’t hit the mainstream media and that’s for a reason. But the Nigerian media ran with the story to generate this kind of discuss and I ain’t falling for it. What happens in the prison stays in the prison. It’s her choice it’s her win. More so it’s her life. Finally she is in prison.

2 Likes

Re: MC Expensive Kicks As Chidinma Ojukwu Wins Miss Cell Pageant, Says It's Insensit by Popjoan1: 7:35pm On Mar 13, 2022
Montaque:

Deserves to die when the Court says so. I expect you to be civilised and allow the Court do its work. You sound Highly civilized though
thank you,I didn't know she hasn't been judged yet.... embarassed
Re: MC Expensive Kicks As Chidinma Ojukwu Wins Miss Cell Pageant, Says It's Insensit by Nobody: 7:58pm On Mar 13, 2022
Mooh247:

God won't let me have such relative as victims

But the truth is I have personally called the cops to rescue a teenager who stole metal frame when he was almost being lynched... The boy is my barber now as he learnt Barbing at Agodi prison

You already charged her to court, she is going to get the punishment she deserves, but till then you can't start isolating her or treating her like animal

Shut up. He stole. Not every thief is a murderer. So your point is baseless. Chidinma herself confessed to the crime so what are you saying?
Re: MC Expensive Kicks As Chidinma Ojukwu Wins Miss Cell Pageant, Says It's Insensit by Mogajunior(m): 8:17pm On Mar 13, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

So insensitive

And nothing hurts me more to see the kind of preferential treatment given to the female prisoners compared to the male prisoners. I have also come to realized that no woman is truly a feminist as they claimed because what is good for the goose is truly good for the gander. Feminist should speak up now or forever remain silent. They should go and protest that they do not like the way their fellow women are being treated in the cell, that they should treat them equally as they're treating male prisoners, failure for them to do this, then feminist movement is a joke.

I Know my place as a woman, I Know I may be stubborn, but I can never be equal with a man.
Young man Stop trying too hard to prove you are a woman because you aren't. Borrowed identity.
Re: MC Expensive Kicks As Chidinma Ojukwu Wins Miss Cell Pageant, Says It's Insensit by Montaque(m): 8:18pm On Mar 13, 2022
Popjoan1:
thank you,I didn't know she hasn't been judged yet.... embarassed
Now you know, that judgment has not been given in her matter.
Re: MC Expensive Kicks As Chidinma Ojukwu Wins Miss Cell Pageant, Says It's Insensit by Montaque(m): 8:21pm On Mar 13, 2022
Riscawendy:
Why are we complaining, but after we will be clamoring for justice, she won the contest, should the crown be given to another? The other inmates may have committed more grievous offence than her. That no one publish their cases does not make them innocent.
All of them are criminals. so one of the criminals in kirikiri cell must wear the crown, if chidimma won the contest let her wear the crown.
And if you are not cool with that, you can exchange your freedom for a crown in the cell.
Abi? Someone is in Prison, those who are free are angry about her level of restriction. They should go to the Prison and ensure that
Re: MC Expensive Kicks As Chidinma Ojukwu Wins Miss Cell Pageant, Says It's Insensit by Babatunde7109(m): 9:44pm On Mar 13, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Yes she was a prostitute

And according to Nigerian constitution, she has right to fair hearing at a court of competent jurisdiction and remanded till her case is concluded

Before her case is concluded and she is pronounced guilty of murder and sentenced to death by hanging

*She has the right to interact and participate in activities of the correctional facility

Jesus Christ on the cross of Calvary, prayed for a condemned criminal to make heaven, be a true Christian, be Christlike

You may be right, but does every inmate enjoy this same privilege? That’s a question you need to ask yourself before making a case for her with all these highlighted human rights.
Re: MC Expensive Kicks As Chidinma Ojukwu Wins Miss Cell Pageant, Says It's Insensit by Aaay: 10:20pm On Mar 13, 2022
Naija
Re: MC Expensive Kicks As Chidinma Ojukwu Wins Miss Cell Pageant, Says It's Insensit by nnamdi640: 12:21am On Mar 14, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Yes she was a prostitute

You have said it all. Some of the people saying this are like kettles calling pots black.
Re: MC Expensive Kicks As Chidinma Ojukwu Wins Miss Cell Pageant, Says It's Insensit by Thomist(m): 2:47pm On Mar 14, 2022
UselessBuharist:

You won’t escape it you pig, Ogun will start from your parents that brought an idiot to this world

Ur powerless Ogun will only have power on your generations. Let it kill any thing killable in ur useless home.
Re: MC Expensive Kicks As Chidinma Ojukwu Wins Miss Cell Pageant, Says It's Insensit by caracas: 2:49pm On Mar 14, 2022
UselessBuharist:

They said the pageant was organised to make the inmate feel some sense of humanity/belonging, was she being treated like an animal already? She comes to court in private vehicles looking fresh. Mr reasoner if the victim na your brother will you reason like this? The way e dey do me to slap you heeeeee
What’s your point Oga
Are you saying the government should ban all recreational activities in correctional centers or what?
Or what exactly is the problem here, those other prisoners in there that participated probably harmed other ppl’s family in one way or the other n they are now in prison. Chidinmma is even yet to be convicted n you ppl are shouting up n down….
In any case even if at the end of the day she is found to be guilty, the worst that will happen to her will be life imprisonment(same prison) … so what then is the hullabaloo about?If Nigerians want the government to ban recreational activities in prisons they should say so n stop this emphasis on Chidinmma as if she is the first prisoner to partake in recreational activities
Re: MC Expensive Kicks As Chidinma Ojukwu Wins Miss Cell Pageant, Says It's Insensit by UselessBuharist: 9:03pm On Mar 14, 2022
Thomist:

Ur powerless Ogun will only have power on your generations. Let it kill any thing killable in ur useless home.

It’s killing your family already
Re: MC Expensive Kicks As Chidinma Ojukwu Wins Miss Cell Pageant, Says It's Insensit by Nobody: 1:21am On Mar 15, 2022
DimIsaac10:

illiterate
Pele o professor the joke's on you undecided if no be mumu u be somebody dey cell for murder you say no be criminal yet......you should be the SI unit for measuring foolishness
Re: MC Expensive Kicks As Chidinma Ojukwu Wins Miss Cell Pageant, Says It's Insensit by DimIsaac10(m): 5:49am On Mar 15, 2022
Remag666:

Pele o professor the joke's on you undecided if no be mumu u be somebody dey cell for murder you say no be criminal yet......you should be the SI unit for measuring foolishness
Ozuor like you.���
I even think say you smart..
How come prisoners now go to school and graduate in cell learn a work and become an established humans.
So to you now once you are in cell you are condemned already bah.
The only reason people are yelling is because the same is not being rendered to the male counterparts in this part of the world.. So go and sit down and update yourself mbok.
Re: MC Expensive Kicks As Chidinma Ojukwu Wins Miss Cell Pageant, Says It's Insensit by Nobody: 8:40am On Mar 15, 2022
DimIsaac10:

Ozuor like you.���
I even think say you smart..
How come prisoners now go to school and graduate in cell learn a work and become an established humans.
So to you now once you are in cell you are condemned already bah.
The only reason people are yelling is because the same is not being rendered to the male counterparts in this part of the world.. So go and sit down and update yourself mbok.
You sound so stupid with all what you typed.
One question dumbo the prisoners engaged extra curricular activities have they been sentenced or awaiting trial?
Think very well or ask questions be you reply else I go finish you with yabbing.

Mumu let me help your life cause I'm sure you don't know those awaiting trial are not allowed to engage in such things make your findings before you come and sound like primary school dropout
Re: MC Expensive Kicks As Chidinma Ojukwu Wins Miss Cell Pageant, Says It's Insensit by DimIsaac10(m): 9:38am On Mar 15, 2022
Remag666:

You sound so stupid with all what you typed.
One question dumbo the prisoners engaged extra curricular activities have they been sentenced or awaiting trial?
Think very well or ask questions be you reply else I go finish you with yabbing.

Mumu let me help your life cause I'm sure you don't know those awaiting trial are not allowed to engage in such things make your findings before you come and sound like primary school dropout
The conclusion is that you are still a very brilliant illiterate. Orisirisi.
I expect you to yab or finish me with yabbing.
My opinion is my opinion. Court wei remand am no complain na you carry am for head.
The contest was organized to make inmates feel sense of belonging so rest biko.
Re: MC Expensive Kicks As Chidinma Ojukwu Wins Miss Cell Pageant, Says It's Insensit by Nobody: 10:51am On Mar 15, 2022
DimIsaac10:

The conclusion is that you are still a very brilliant illiterate. Orisirisi.
I expect you to yab or finish me with yabbing.
My opinion is my opinion. Court wei remand am no complain na you carry am for head.
The contest was organized to make inmates feel sense of belonging so rest biko.
You are missing my point undecided
What I'm saying is events like pageantry is not new in Nigerian prisons however only CONVICTED inmates are allowed to participate not those AWAITING trial abi you no dey hear English make I type am for ibile? cheesy

Sense of belonging kee you and that fvcking murderer
Ewu Gambia you sef rest u are yarning dust
Re: MC Expensive Kicks As Chidinma Ojukwu Wins Miss Cell Pageant, Says It's Insensit by DimIsaac10(m): 10:54am On Mar 15, 2022
Remag666:

You are missing my point undecided
What I'm saying is events like pageantry is not new in Nigerian prisons however only CONVICTED inmates are allowed to participate not those AWAITING trial abi you no dey hear English make I type am for ibile? cheesy

Sense of belonging kee you and that fvcking murderer
Ewu Gambia you sef rest u are yarning dust

Ibile ko Iroko ni....
U b real Ekpa..
Abeg rest I Don hear
Re: MC Expensive Kicks As Chidinma Ojukwu Wins Miss Cell Pageant, Says It's Insensit by Nobody: 11:20am On Mar 15, 2022
DimIsaac10:

Ibile ko Iroko ni....
U b real Ekpa..
Abeg rest I Don hear
Iroko nikan ko mahogany ni
U na the definition of ote
Re: MC Expensive Kicks As Chidinma Ojukwu Wins Miss Cell Pageant, Says It's Insensit by DimIsaac10(m): 12:10pm On Mar 15, 2022
Remag666:
Iroko nikan ko mahogany ni U na the definition of ote
Otungbenutan ooooooooo
Re: MC Expensive Kicks As Chidinma Ojukwu Wins Miss Cell Pageant, Says It's Insensit by caesymore(m): 1:03pm On Mar 15, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

So insensitive

And nothing hurts me more to see the kind of preferential treatment given to the female prisoners compared to the male prisoners. I have also come to realized that no woman is truly a feminist as they claimed because what is good for the goose is truly good for the gander. Feminist should speak up now or forever remain silent. They should go and protest that they do not like the way their fellow women are being treated in the cell, that they should treat them equally as they're treating male prisoners, failure for them to do this, then feminist movement is a joke.

I Know my place as a woman, I Know I may be stubborn, but I can never be equal with a man.

na your type I dey like lavida with grin
Re: MC Expensive Kicks As Chidinma Ojukwu Wins Miss Cell Pageant, Says It's Insensit by Nobody: 1:13pm On Mar 15, 2022
DimIsaac10:

Otungbenutan ooooooooo
Guy enough of this banter after all person when don die don die cheesy person when dey go prison dey go prison.
The last thing I want na to carry another person wahala for my head.

Re: MC Expensive Kicks As Chidinma Ojukwu Wins Miss Cell Pageant, Says It's Insensit by DimIsaac10(m): 1:53pm On Mar 15, 2022
Remag666:

Guy enough of this banter after all person when don die don die cheesy person when dey go prison dey go prison.
The last thing I want na to carry another person wahala for my head.
Alright sir

1 Like

Re: MC Expensive Kicks As Chidinma Ojukwu Wins Miss Cell Pageant, Says It's Insensit by Thomist(m): 2:30pm On Mar 15, 2022
UselessBuharist:

It’s killing your family already
Think very deep if u can manage, you would realized u are already a dead man.
Re: MC Expensive Kicks As Chidinma Ojukwu Wins Miss Cell Pageant, Says It's Insensit by UselessBuharist: 4:12pm On Mar 15, 2022
Thomist:

Think very deep if u can manage, you would realized u are already a dead man.

No boss, oh you think so because am responding to you a dead man

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Man Stabs Himself To Death In Ughelli, Delta State (Graphic Photos) / Adeyemi College Of Education Student Gone Missing (photos). / Gunmen Kidnap Three Women On Ibadan/Ijebu Ode Road (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.