Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

MC Expensive Kicks As Chidinma Ojukwu Wins Miss Cell Pageant, Says It's Insensit - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / MC Expensive Kicks As Chidinma Ojukwu Wins Miss Cell Pageant, Says It's Insensit (33579 Views)

Chidinma Ojukwu Crowned Miss Cell At Kirikiri Prison. / Police Might Deploy A Lie Detector As Chidinma Ojukwu Denies Killing Super TV CE / Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MC Expensive Kicks As Chidinma Ojukwu Wins Miss Cell Pageant, Says It's Insensit by LordIsaac(m): 10:27am On Mar 13, 2022
I have always faulted this philosophy of punishment and I'm also a firm advocate of the death penalty. The truth is, absolute "rehabilitation" of prisoners truncates the ideal of retributivism which is the basis of social contract in this context.
I know that prisoners are the "waste products" of the criminal justice system and must be carefully handled. However, just like our waste products, we may build nice toilets but we don't "dignify" our poo by making our poo an object of admiration. It should be at best carefully locked up. Emphasis should be on making sure that it does not contaminate the house eventually by securing it well and I don't see how "beauty contests" factor into that.

1 Like

Re: MC Expensive Kicks As Chidinma Ojukwu Wins Miss Cell Pageant, Says It's Insensit by We4all: 10:27am On Mar 13, 2022
Clout chaser. Insensitive because she participated in the beauty contest or because she won?
Re: MC Expensive Kicks As Chidinma Ojukwu Wins Miss Cell Pageant, Says It's Insensit by fancifulasuquo(m): 10:27am On Mar 13, 2022
So if tomorow is is declared innocent and free.....what happens to that crown ?
Re: MC Expensive Kicks As Chidinma Ojukwu Wins Miss Cell Pageant, Says It's Insensit by Kingcalls: 10:28am On Mar 13, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Some africans are disgusting set of wicked babarians and backward souls

Yes she was a prostitute

Yes she was alleged to kill a man

Yes she stole from the dead man

Yes the punishment of murder is death penalty or life in prisonment

And according to Nigerian constitution, she has right to fair hearing at a court of competent jurisdiction and remanded till her case is concluded

Before her case is concluded and she is pronounced guilty of murdered and sentenced to death by hanging

*She has the right to human diginity
*She has the right to be fed and not starved
*She has the right to interact and participate in activities of the correctional facility

Alot of Nigerians are mentally ill and unfortunately, u are one of them

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Expensive Kicks As Chidinma Ojukwu Wins Miss Cell Pageant, Says It's Insensit by Rexymania(m): 10:29am On Mar 13, 2022
She should be dead by now

1 Like

Re: MC Expensive Kicks As Chidinma Ojukwu Wins Miss Cell Pageant, Says It's Insensit by AsapTeddy(m): 10:29am On Mar 13, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Yes she was a prostitute

And according to Nigerian constitution, she has right to fair hearing at a court of competent jurisdiction and remanded till her case is concluded

Before her case is concluded and she is pronounced guilty of murdered and sentenced to death by hanging

*She has the right to interact and participate in activities of the correctional facility

You are mad

2 Likes

Re: MC Expensive Kicks As Chidinma Ojukwu Wins Miss Cell Pageant, Says It's Insensit by phemmyfour: 10:30am On Mar 13, 2022
athaboi:
What did she kick? Bucket??
ANGER
Re: MC Expensive Kicks As Chidinma Ojukwu Wins Miss Cell Pageant, Says It's Insensit by engrchykae(m): 10:30am On Mar 13, 2022
Fairandlovely:
undecided celebrating nd clamouring for a murderer
Electing a coup planner and jihadist herdsman is worst.
Re: MC Expensive Kicks As Chidinma Ojukwu Wins Miss Cell Pageant, Says It's Insensit by Nobody: 10:31am On Mar 13, 2022

2 Likes

Re: MC Expensive Kicks As Chidinma Ojukwu Wins Miss Cell Pageant, Says It's Insensit by Johel(m): 10:32am On Mar 13, 2022
GLeesMODEL:
MC Expensive Kicks As Chidinma Ojukwu Wins Miss Cell Pageant, Says It's Insensitive

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOi120lwBMY

An MC and public speaker, MC Expensive has taken a swipe at authorities of Ministry of Interior and Nigeria Correctional Service, NCS for allowing the alleged killer of Super TV CEO, Usifo Ataga, Miss Chidinma Ojukwu participate in a beauty pageant, Miss Cell at Kirikiri prison.

Describing the development as insensitive, MC Expensive said it will further traumatise to family and friends of the late Ataga who lost their brother, father and breadwinner.

Recall that the pictures of the suspect had broke the internet following a pageant contest which formed part of activities marking the 2022 International Women’s Day at Kirikiri prison.

Chidinma Ojukwu said to have put up a sterling performance at the contest which gave her the victory at the contest and crowned Miss Cell 2022.

This however did not go down well with MC Expensive as she insists there is no moral justification for allowing Miss Ojukwu take part in the contest, saying a weighty allegation of murder still hangs in her neck which makes her unfit for the fanfare she was treated with.

"How on earth can a girl who's awaiting trial for gruesomely killing somebody's father, somebody's brother, somebody's husband, somebody's uncle, somebody's breadwinner be allowed to participate in a beauty pageant in a cell.

"You come out, adorn this particular girl in a crown, with bouquet, you sew beautiful dresses for her. This is very insensitive and inhuman" she said.

She called on the Minister of Interior, Rauf Aregbesola, Controller General of Nigeria Correctional Service, Haliru Nababa, Inspector General of Police, IGP Usman Alkali Baba and other relevant agencies of government to immediately put an end to such funfair, maintaining that a murder suspect like Miss Ojukwu should not be allowed to participate in such contest.

https://www.abujapress.com/2022/03/mc-expensive-kicks-as-chidinma-ojukwu.html?m=1

Very insensitive of them...and I think they should be probed.
Re: MC Expensive Kicks As Chidinma Ojukwu Wins Miss Cell Pageant, Says It's Insensit by desiredhome: 10:33am On Mar 13, 2022
Such acts encourages more wicked/senseless killing by some heartless damsel
Re: MC Expensive Kicks As Chidinma Ojukwu Wins Miss Cell Pageant, Says It's Insensit by empressSkincare(f): 10:34am On Mar 13, 2022
Very insensitive and rubbing pepper on injuries of deceased family.

*GLO DATA ONLY!*

7GB� 2000
13GB� 3000
21GB� 4000
28GB� 5800
42GB� 7000
50GB� 9,600
84GB� 13500
138GB�19,500

*30 DAYS VALIDITY*

CALL/WHATSAPP 08152... 705982
Re: MC Expensive Kicks As Chidinma Ojukwu Wins Miss Cell Pageant, Says It's Insensit by drimzsmoke(m): 10:34am On Mar 13, 2022
Mooh247:

Allah is my witness, I will say the same

I don't support jungle Justice, Inhumane treatment .

Everyone deserves fair hearing, diginity to life,

The day a judge finds her guilty then let her be hanged accordingly till then while she waits for her verdict treat her like human and not animal

We are not babarians or chimpanzee

They don't kill prisoners in Nigeria anymore irrespective of their offence
Re: MC Expensive Kicks As Chidinma Ojukwu Wins Miss Cell Pageant, Says It's Insensit by We4all: 10:34am On Mar 13, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

So insensitive

And nothing hurts me more to see the kind of preferential treatment given to the female prisoners compared to the male prisoners. I have also come to realized that no woman is truly a feminist as they claimed because what is good for the goose is truly good for the gander. Feminist should speak up now or forever remain silent. They should go and protest that they do not like the way their fellow women are being treated in the cell, that they should treat them equally as they're treating male prisoners, failure for them to do this, then feminist movement is a joke.

I Know my place as a woman, I Know I may be stubborn, but I can never be equal with a man.

Pretending to be a woman ain’t the most healthy thing to do in this Buhari’s regime.
Re: MC Expensive Kicks As Chidinma Ojukwu Wins Miss Cell Pageant, Says It's Insensit by jimyjames(m): 10:35am On Mar 13, 2022
RoyalBlu:
You've spoken nothing but the truth MC Expensive.

*It's a sad and unfortunate situation really. More like rubbing salt on the still very open wounds of the grieving families.

If only they know the kind of seeds they've sown with this their actions.

Agreed, she's yet to be proven guilty of the heinous crime she allegedly committed, but then...

*The case on her is just too fresh and sensitive for her to be included in this kind of frivolous showoff. There are other ways to reform people in that prison space. Haba lipsrsealed
If the man loved his family he won't be with that little girl in the first place , the girl is not yet guilty she should even be out on bail to go about her normal life
Re: MC Expensive Kicks As Chidinma Ojukwu Wins Miss Cell Pageant, Says It's Insensit by DesChyko: 10:36am On Mar 13, 2022
Ataga's family will be traumatized that Chidinma won a Prisons competition? undecided

If they're that interested, they can set up a rival to go compete with her there.
Re: MC Expensive Kicks As Chidinma Ojukwu Wins Miss Cell Pageant, Says It's Insensit by Olayetan(m): 10:37am On Mar 13, 2022
Laswell:
The place she's holed up at is called "correctional facility" for a reason. She is already been punished so what else do people want from the girl. Even as a suspected murderer her right to dignity of human person is still intact.

Nigerians are just hypocrites, some are saying it's a slap on the family of the person she murdered but same people are the ones comparing how prisoners are being treated abroad to the locals, now they are trying to give prisoners life within the prison and they are complaining like they want government to treat them very bad.

Bunch of stupid Nigerians, they think being in that cell alone isn't enough punishment while she's being tried.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Expensive Kicks As Chidinma Ojukwu Wins Miss Cell Pageant, Says It's Insensit by Mazzkenny: 10:38am On Mar 13, 2022
Mooh247:

Allah is my witness, I will say the same

I don't support jungle Justice, Inhumane treatment .

Everyone deserves fair hearing, diginity to life,

The day a judge finds her guilty then let her be hanged accordingly till then while she waits for her verdict treat her like human and not animal

We are not babarians or chimpanzee

if you know the true meaning of "Allah" you would never be on side

1 Like

Re: MC Expensive Kicks As Chidinma Ojukwu Wins Miss Cell Pageant, Says It's Insensit by Zeezy81: 10:38am On Mar 13, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Yes she was a prostitute

I couldn't have done this better. God bless you

Re: MC Expensive Kicks As Chidinma Ojukwu Wins Miss Cell Pageant, Says It's Insensit by Nukilia: 10:39am On Mar 13, 2022
Yen yen yen yen yen.... When the adult fool was busy sleeping with girl meant for the young boys in university that's what you get. Nobody condemned the stupid man for destroying the life of the little girl. The man can rot in hell and his sympathizers can roast in the furnace.
Let the girl enjoy her life. Shame on all the paedophiles
Re: MC Expensive Kicks As Chidinma Ojukwu Wins Miss Cell Pageant, Says It's Insensit by ello29(m): 10:39am On Mar 13, 2022
She is not guilty yet even if she is found guilty. She is not an animal. The law spell out the treatment of the so call culprit.

1 Like

Re: MC Expensive Kicks As Chidinma Ojukwu Wins Miss Cell Pageant, Says It's Insensit by Nukilia: 10:40am On Mar 13, 2022
Rexymania:
She should be dead by now

Go and kill her yourself!

Gibberish
Re: MC Expensive Kicks As Chidinma Ojukwu Wins Miss Cell Pageant, Says It's Insensit by LordIsaac(m): 10:40am On Mar 13, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Yes she was a prostitute

How does beauty pageantry factor into the Social Contract society has with the state to handle wrong doers for us so that we don't take laws into our hands? This philosophy you are advocating negates the foundations of retributivism. It is tantamount to telling the family of the bereaved that we are pampering the person who hurt you and encouraging other people to go out and commit crimes since they will be accorded a royal treatment as seen in this shameful contest!

10 Likes

Re: MC Expensive Kicks As Chidinma Ojukwu Wins Miss Cell Pageant, Says It's Insensit by n1ky(f): 10:41am On Mar 13, 2022
Kingcalls:

Alot of Nigerians are mentally ill and unfortunately, u are one of them

She's not ill..... she has the right to be happy untill found guilty.

2 Likes

Re: MC Expensive Kicks As Chidinma Ojukwu Wins Miss Cell Pageant, Says It's Insensit by Berezuski: 10:41am On Mar 13, 2022
Aregbe don dey rub bress na
This girl may have been probably kept in the vip wing of kirikiri
Why wont they support this nonsense
Re: MC Expensive Kicks As Chidinma Ojukwu Wins Miss Cell Pageant, Says It's Insensit by MERCHANDISER: 10:41am On Mar 13, 2022
I earlier opined that society and nature are sympathetic and lenient to female gender and some people thought I was chasing clout.

Even in interviews, job hunts and what-have-you, females are highly favoured and considered more than men.

Truly, penis is very useless

3 Likes

Re: MC Expensive Kicks As Chidinma Ojukwu Wins Miss Cell Pageant, Says It's Insensit by Nukilia: 10:42am On Mar 13, 2022
InTheCloudySky:
I'm[s] glad someone is speaking out about this. The justice system in Nigeria is a huge joke. Ludicrous.[/s]

Shame on you and your likes who encourage paedophiles to molest our girls in universities. Young men end up marrying damaged ladies from our institutions...

1 Like

Re: MC Expensive Kicks As Chidinma Ojukwu Wins Miss Cell Pageant, Says It's Insensit by treatise: 10:42am On Mar 13, 2022
UselessBuharist:
What the prison authorities did was a mockery on the family of Mr. Ataga… What a way not to die.

So they pronounced her the winner of the beauty pageant so that she can live comfortably in prison or was that to further justify why she is looking fresher whenever she is taken to court?

This is pure wickedness, the forces behind this girl is so powerful but their end hmmm

Well said. I said it before : it wasn't a murder to steal but an attempt to scuttle Supertv revolution in the entertainment business space. Those that masked chidinma are powerful; she would have continued dating the man and money would have flowing but she was used to scuttle the Supertv revolution.

1 Like

Re: MC Expensive Kicks As Chidinma Ojukwu Wins Miss Cell Pageant, Says It's Insensit by Nukilia: 10:44am On Mar 13, 2022
Olayetan:

Nigerians are just hypocrites, some are saying it's a slap on the family of the person she murdered but same people are the ones comparing how prisoners are being treated abroad to the locals, now they are trying to give prisoners life within the prison and they are complaining like they want government to treat them very bad.

Bunch of stupid Nigerians, they think being in that cell alone isn't enough punishment while she's being tried.

So surprise that nobody is talking about the girls who are being molested by rich men in our country
Re: MC Expensive Kicks As Chidinma Ojukwu Wins Miss Cell Pageant, Says It's Insensit by abobote: 10:44am On Mar 13, 2022
Very very insensitive

2 Likes

Re: MC Expensive Kicks As Chidinma Ojukwu Wins Miss Cell Pageant, Says It's Insensit by izibili44: 10:44am On Mar 13, 2022
[quote author=Malory post=110987841] If it was your relative that she killed you wouldn't be saying this[/quote. If that your relatives keeps to his wife as a married man, This news will not have even come up. She won miss beauty contest in cell not outside cell. make una leave the girl alone. She Is still innocent untill proven guilty.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Woman Stabs Son To Death On Children's Day In Ogun / Pastor Tony Obo Arrested In Calabar For Killing A Child For Ritual (Photos) / Family Of 5 Die In Their New House In Ogun On The First Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.