Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,009 members, 7,810,799 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:40 PM

MC Expensive Kicks As Chidinma Ojukwu Wins Miss Cell Pageant, Says It's Insensit - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / MC Expensive Kicks As Chidinma Ojukwu Wins Miss Cell Pageant, Says It's Insensit (33516 Views)

Chidinma Ojukwu Crowned Miss Cell At Kirikiri Prison. / Police Might Deploy A Lie Detector As Chidinma Ojukwu Denies Killing Super TV CE / Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MC Expensive Kicks As Chidinma Ojukwu Wins Miss Cell Pageant, Says It's Insensit by writeprof(m): 12:59pm On Mar 13, 2022
Mooh247:

Allah is my witness, I will say the same

I don't support jungle Justice, Inhumane treatment .

Everyone deserves fair hearing, diginity to life,

The day a judge finds her guilty then let her be hanged accordingly till then while she waits for her verdict treat her like human and not animal

We are not babarians or chimpanzee

Since Allah is your witness I was wondering why you referenced Christians and Jesus Christ. Why not the other way round?
Re: MC Expensive Kicks As Chidinma Ojukwu Wins Miss Cell Pageant, Says It's Insensit by MYHUBBY: 12:59pm On Mar 13, 2022
MC expensive should protect herself just like helpless Nigerians, if you lost your life carelessly in this injustice country, you die for nothing because you will not get justice

the boldness and look of that babe shows she's not staying inside cell, is either she's staying one oga Quarters súcking his dick day and night, I just pray she kill whoever she's staying with I'm the fine house they place her so that the person's family can know how if feels to shield criminal
Re: MC Expensive Kicks As Chidinma Ojukwu Wins Miss Cell Pageant, Says It's Insensit by writeprof(m): 1:03pm On Mar 13, 2022
Frankly speaking, except she was cajoled or coerced to participate in the pageant, it remains an insensitive action on the part of herself and that of the Correctional services.

ƙõroõnú ní!
Re: MC Expensive Kicks As Chidinma Ojukwu Wins Miss Cell Pageant, Says It's Insensit by sammhi(m): 1:16pm On Mar 13, 2022
Mooh247:

The day a judge finds her guilty then let her be hanged accordingly till then while she waits for her verdict treat her like human and not animal

Coming from a supposed Muslim
Pls hide your face in shame for your hypocrisy
If she was in Saudi or Kano , will they do this
I weep for Naija
Re: MC Expensive Kicks As Chidinma Ojukwu Wins Miss Cell Pageant, Says It's Insensit by ashawopikin(m): 1:16pm On Mar 13, 2022
If she like let her kick transformer
Re: MC Expensive Kicks As Chidinma Ojukwu Wins Miss Cell Pageant, Says It's Insensit by Mooh247: 1:16pm On Mar 13, 2022
writeprof:

Since Allah is your witness I was wondering why you referenced Christians and Jesus Christ. Why not the other way round?

Because Jesus Christ is a middle eastern Jewish prophet that belongs to Christian, Muslim and those into Judaism .. all Abrahamic Faithfull believes in him and his name was mentioned 127 times in the Quran and Mary his mother has a whole chapter dedicated to her
Re: MC Expensive Kicks As Chidinma Ojukwu Wins Miss Cell Pageant, Says It's Insensit by Ishilove: 1:17pm On Mar 13, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

So insensitive

And nothing hurts me more to see the kind of preferential treatment given to the female prisoners compared to the male prisoners. I have also come to realized that no woman is truly a feminist as they claimed because what is good for the goose is truly good for the gander. Feminist should speak up now or forever remain silent. They should go and protest that they do not like the way their fellow women are being treated in the cell, that they should treat them equally as they're treating male prisoners, failure for them to do this, then feminist movement is a joke.

I Know my place as a woman, I Know I may be stubborn, but I can never be equal with a man.
Now I believe folks who say you are a catfish.
Re: MC Expensive Kicks As Chidinma Ojukwu Wins Miss Cell Pageant, Says It's Insensit by Mooh247: 1:18pm On Mar 13, 2022
sammhi:

Coming from a supposed Muslim
Pls hide your face in shame for your hypocrisy
If she was in Saudi or Kano , will they do this
I weep for Naija

An average prisoner in Dubai lives a better life than 80 million Nigerians living in poverty

Ignorance is bliss

1 Like

Re: MC Expensive Kicks As Chidinma Ojukwu Wins Miss Cell Pageant, Says It's Insensit by membranus: 1:20pm On Mar 13, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Some africans are disgusting set of wicked babarians and backward souls

Yes she was a prostitute

Yes she was alleged to kill a man

Yes she stole from the dead man

Yes the punishment of murder is death penalty or life in prisonment

And according to Nigerian constitution, she has right to fair hearing at a court of competent jurisdiction and remanded till her case is concluded

Before her case is concluded and she is pronounced guilty of murder and sentenced to death by hanging

*She has the right to human diginity
*She has the right to be fed and not starved
*She has the right to interact and participate in activities of the correctional facility

Jesus Christ on the cross of Calvary, prayed for a condemned criminal to make heaven, be a true Christian, be Christlike

Christ-like is not having no remorse for your sins.

Christ-like is regretting your sins, repenting of them, and praying for forgiveness. Not gallivanting about in prison forgetting the damage you have caused for the family whose father, husband, son and helpers you have killed.

It Is when such happens to you, and you are happy seeing the killer with Chidinma's joyful face being celebrated, that you can then come here to justify evil.

1 Like

Re: MC Expensive Kicks As Chidinma Ojukwu Wins Miss Cell Pageant, Says It's Insensit by IJEYdiamond(f): 1:22pm On Mar 13, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Yes she was a prostitute

And according to Nigerian constitution, she has right to fair hearing at a court of competent jurisdiction and remanded till her case is concluded

Before her case is concluded and she is pronounced guilty of murder and sentenced to death by hanging

*She has the right to interact and participate in activities of the correctional facility

Jesus Christ on the cross of Calvary, prayed for a condemned criminal to make heaven, be a true Christian, be Christlike

In short the black race.... in quote... God help us all.
Re: MC Expensive Kicks As Chidinma Ojukwu Wins Miss Cell Pageant, Says It's Insensit by Mooh247: 1:22pm On Mar 13, 2022
membranus:

Christ-like is not having no remorse for your sins.

Christ-like is regretting your sins, repenting of them, and praying for forgiveness. Not gallivanting about in prison forgetting the damage you have caused for the family whose father, husband, son and helpers you have killed.

It Is when such happens to you, and you are happy seeing the killer with Chidinma's joyful face being celebrated, that you can then come here to justify evil.

According to you remorse person should not have interaction with others and must be an outcast

Such an African with African mentality
Re: MC Expensive Kicks As Chidinma Ojukwu Wins Miss Cell Pageant, Says It's Insensit by afadi2410: 1:23pm On Mar 13, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Yes she was a prostitute

When it happens to you,will you be Christlike?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MC Expensive Kicks As Chidinma Ojukwu Wins Miss Cell Pageant, Says It's Insensit by cp3o: 1:24pm On Mar 13, 2022
Mooh247:

Nonsense. When Maryam Sanda killed the son of former PDP Chairman who was her husband, why was she not paraded in a beauty pageant? Despite coming from a rich background, she was sentenced to death sharply. This is barbarously insensitive to the family of the deceased. Let's stop this one sided justice system.
Re: MC Expensive Kicks As Chidinma Ojukwu Wins Miss Cell Pageant, Says It's Insensit by kingaruoture(m): 1:25pm On Mar 13, 2022
Are you guys sure she is in prison?
God help us in this country. The person that is collecting something from her she will end up also killing the same person
Re: MC Expensive Kicks As Chidinma Ojukwu Wins Miss Cell Pageant, Says It's Insensit by Mooh247: 1:27pm On Mar 13, 2022
cp3o:

Nonsense. When Maryam Sanda killed the son of former PDP Chairman who was her husband, why was she not paraded in a beauty pageant? Despite coming from a rich background, she was sentenced to death sharply. This is barbarously insensitive to the family of the deceased. Let's stop this one sided justice system.

Don't even ignorantly go there.... Sanda was giving every human care with her child

And she wouldn't be hanged as FCT doesn't even have a Governor to sign her death sentence so best bet is life in prisonment
Re: MC Expensive Kicks As Chidinma Ojukwu Wins Miss Cell Pageant, Says It's Insensit by MartinsD12(m): 1:28pm On Mar 13, 2022
GLeesMODEL:
MC Expensive Kicks As Chidinma Ojukwu Wins Miss Cell Pageant, Says It's Insensitive

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOi120lwBMY

An MC and public speaker, MC Expensive has taken a swipe at authorities of Ministry of Interior and Nigeria Correctional Service, NCS for allowing the alleged killer of Super TV CEO, Usifo Ataga, Miss Chidinma Ojukwu participate in a beauty pageant, Miss Cell at Kirikiri prison.

Describing the development as insensitive, MC Expensive said it will further traumatise to family and friends of the late Ataga who lost their brother, father and breadwinner.

Recall that the pictures of the suspect had broke the internet following a pageant contest which formed part of activities marking the 2022 International Women’s Day at Kirikiri prison.

Chidinma Ojukwu said to have put up a sterling performance at the contest which gave her the victory at the contest and crowned Miss Cell 2022.

This however did not go down well with MC Expensive as she insists there is no moral justification for allowing Miss Ojukwu take part in the contest, saying a weighty allegation of murder still hangs in her neck which makes her unfit for the fanfare she was treated with.

"How on earth can a girl who's awaiting trial for gruesomely killing somebody's father, somebody's brother, somebody's husband, somebody's uncle, somebody's breadwinner be allowed to participate in a beauty pageant in a cell.

"You come out, adorn this particular girl in a crown, with bouquet, you sew beautiful dresses for her. This is very insensitive and inhuman" she said.

She called on the Minister of Interior, Rauf Aregbesola, Controller General of Nigeria Correctional Service, Haliru Nababa, Inspector General of Police, IGP Usman Alkali Baba and other relevant agencies of government to immediately put an end to such funfair, maintaining that a murder suspect like Miss Ojukwu should not be allowed to participate in such contest.

https://www.abujapress.com/2022/03/mc-expensive-kicks-as-chidinma-ojukwu.html?m=1
This is unfair to the family of super tv CEO killed, this is humiliation to the family how can the stupid senseless Nigeria prison crown a girl that is standing trial for the murder of this late man , this is mocking the family of the dead that is why Nigeria will remain a shithole animal farm country , I agree with mc expensive on this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MC Expensive Kicks As Chidinma Ojukwu Wins Miss Cell Pageant, Says It's Insensit by Mooh247: 1:29pm On Mar 13, 2022
afadi2410:

When it happens to you,will you be Christlike?

In every circumstances I will always follow the will of Allah

When it happens to you will you follow the teachings of Jesus or you know better than Jesus
Re: MC Expensive Kicks As Chidinma Ojukwu Wins Miss Cell Pageant, Says It's Insensit by membranus: 1:30pm On Mar 13, 2022
Mooh247:

According to you remorse person should not have interaction with others and must be an outcast

Such an African with African mentality

No, it is being humane, with human feelings.

And to educate you further, there is nothing like African mentality, emotionally, all human beings are one.
Re: MC Expensive Kicks As Chidinma Ojukwu Wins Miss Cell Pageant, Says It's Insensit by Mooh247: 1:34pm On Mar 13, 2022
membranus:

No, it is being humane, with human feelings.

And to educate you further, there is nothing like African mentality, emotionally, all human beings are one.

No

Some have better emotional intelligence than others, just as some score higher in intelligence quotient than others
Re: MC Expensive Kicks As Chidinma Ojukwu Wins Miss Cell Pageant, Says It's Insensit by writeprof(m): 1:45pm On Mar 13, 2022
Mooh247:

Because Jesus Christ is a middle eastern Jewish prophet that belongs to Christian, Muslim and those into Judaism .. all Abrahamic Faithfull believes in him and his name was mentioned 127 times in the Quran and Mary his mother has a whole chapter dedicated to her

You still have not answered my question.

Let me correct your fallacy. Jesus Christ is the WAY, the TRUTH, and the LIFE. He is GOD.

He is GOD who had to come in human form to give His life as the blood sacrifice needed to put an END to all animal sacrifices put in place in the OT AND to restore MAN back to GOD the Father in a FATHER-SON FELLOWSHIP broken in the Garden of Eden by ADAM & EVE.
Re: MC Expensive Kicks As Chidinma Ojukwu Wins Miss Cell Pageant, Says It's Insensit by caracas: 1:55pm On Mar 13, 2022
UselessBuharist:

I understand your point bro but if this is done after she might have been convicted then fine not while awaiting trial
Oga in Nigeria,there’s almost no difference between the condemned n those awaiting trial
In any case I don’t get your point. According to you it’s alright for a condemned n convicted criminal to participate in pageant but wrong when it’s someone awaiting trial , someone who has not yet been condemned or found guilty? What manner of reasoning is this? For crying out loud the pageant was not done in eko hotel or federal palace hotel, it was done in a PRISON……
Re: MC Expensive Kicks As Chidinma Ojukwu Wins Miss Cell Pageant, Says It's Insensit by UselessBuharist: 2:09pm On Mar 13, 2022
caracas:

Oga in Nigeria,there’s almost no difference between the condemned n those awaiting trial
In any case I don’t get your point. According to you it’s alright for a condemned n convicted criminal to participate in pageant but wrong when it’s someone awaiting trial , someone who has not yet been condemned or found guilty? What manner of reasoning is this? For crying out loud the pageant was not done in eko hotel or federal palace hotel, it was done in a PRISON……

They said the pageant was organised to make the inmate feel some sense of humanity/belonging, was she being treated like an animal already? She comes to court in private vehicles looking fresh. Mr reasoner if the victim na your brother will you reason like this? The way e dey do me to slap you heeeeee

1 Like

Re: MC Expensive Kicks As Chidinma Ojukwu Wins Miss Cell Pageant, Says It's Insensit by naturefellow(m): 2:22pm On Mar 13, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Yes she was a prostitute

you ruined it all by bringing faith into this secular and sensitive matter of criminal justice. It was absolutely unnecessary.

Again, how would you compare with exactly opposite treatment given to male suspects and inmates?

Let's be objective please!
Re: MC Expensive Kicks As Chidinma Ojukwu Wins Miss Cell Pageant, Says It's Insensit by naturefellow(m): 2:24pm On Mar 13, 2022
UselessBuharist:

They said the pageant was organised to make the inmate feel some sense of humanity/belonging, was she being treated like an animal already? She comes to court in private vehicles looking fresh. Mr reasoner if the victim na your brother will you reason like this? The way e dey do me to slap you heeeeee
empathy is one of the least form of intelligence. Many of them lack it, until they fall in same circumstance.

1 Like

Re: MC Expensive Kicks As Chidinma Ojukwu Wins Miss Cell Pageant, Says It's Insensit by Mooh247: 2:24pm On Mar 13, 2022
naturefellow:
you ruined it all by bringing faith into this secular and sensitive matter of criminal justice. It was absolutely unnecessary.

Again, how would you compare with exactly opposite treatment given to male suspects and inmates?

Let's be objective please!

Male warden need to treat male prisoners better.. it cost them nothing but using the federal allocation for what it is meant for
Re: MC Expensive Kicks As Chidinma Ojukwu Wins Miss Cell Pageant, Says It's Insensit by deebrain(m): 2:28pm On Mar 13, 2022
She is 100% right.
Re: MC Expensive Kicks As Chidinma Ojukwu Wins Miss Cell Pageant, Says It's Insensit by lexyking(m): 2:32pm On Mar 13, 2022
I just hope that the said girl is not been serviced by the wardens
Re: MC Expensive Kicks As Chidinma Ojukwu Wins Miss Cell Pageant, Says It's Insensit by Elporo(m): 2:43pm On Mar 13, 2022
UselessBuharist:
What the prison authorities did was a mockery on the family of Mr. Ataga… What a way not to die.
Re: MC Expensive Kicks As Chidinma Ojukwu Wins Miss Cell Pageant, Says It's Insensit by ogwumgbe: 2:51pm On Mar 13, 2022
Fairandlovely:
undecided celebrating nd clamouring for a murderer

Hello single ladies, if you are a single mother, above between 40 to 45 years old, from Anambra or Enugu state, and financially independent, someone from abroad is interested in hooking up immediately, feel free to contact

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

UNICAL Prof’s Son, 2 Others Stole And Sold N2 Million Engine For N30,000 (Pics) / Imo Youths Kill, Burn Head Teacher Accused Of Sorcery (photo) / Little Girl Was Kidnapped In Kuje, Abuja By A Woman Last Night - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.