Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,860 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:07 PM

MC Expensive Kicks As Chidinma Ojukwu Wins Miss Cell Pageant, Says It's Insensit - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / MC Expensive Kicks As Chidinma Ojukwu Wins Miss Cell Pageant, Says It's Insensit (33511 Views)

Chidinma Ojukwu Crowned Miss Cell At Kirikiri Prison. / Police Might Deploy A Lie Detector As Chidinma Ojukwu Denies Killing Super TV CE / Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MC Expensive Kicks As Chidinma Ojukwu Wins Miss Cell Pageant, Says It's Insensit by HRMK: 2:52pm On Mar 13, 2022
Y UNA DEY KOMPLAIN AGAIN?NOR BE U DEY ASK FOR EQUAL RIGHTS BTW FREE MAN AND PRISONER?NOR BE U SAY DEM NOR BE PRISONERS AGAIN?NOR BE U SAY MAKE DEM DEY VOTE FOR ELECTION!U ASK SAY MAKE DEM DEY CHOP BETA FOOD!NA HIM BE SAY,DEM GO LIKE TO DEY COMMIT CRIME TO MAKE DEM GO ENJOY LIFE FOR PRISON!WETIN CORRECTIONAL CENTRE MEAN?ITS MEANINGLESS!ARRANT NONSENSE!!

1 Like

Re: MC Expensive Kicks As Chidinma Ojukwu Wins Miss Cell Pageant, Says It's Insensit by ogwumgbe: 2:53pm On Mar 13, 2022
IJEYdiamond:

In short the black race.... in quote... God help us all.

Hello single ladies, if you are a single mother, above between 40 to 45 years old, from Anambra or Enugu state, and financially independent, someone from abroad is interested in hooking up immediately, feel free to contact
Re: MC Expensive Kicks As Chidinma Ojukwu Wins Miss Cell Pageant, Says It's Insensit by Acidbath: 2:59pm On Mar 13, 2022
NiceGurl Satanicsatanist aka abiodunjonah aka Friday Oyikocho Odeh:
Unfortunately such can't be said of me as my miserable families ugliness has matched that of Guiness book of records embarassed

Buzu. grin

Re: MC Expensive Kicks As Chidinma Ojukwu Wins Miss Cell Pageant, Says It's Insensit by Nobody: 3:01pm On Mar 13, 2022
The way most nigerian people are taking dis too far is just too unreasonable abeg. She's still a suspect till proven guilty by the court of law
Re: MC Expensive Kicks As Chidinma Ojukwu Wins Miss Cell Pageant, Says It's Insensit by AFONAMARO: 3:05pm On Mar 13, 2022
What are we even on about? Amongst the other contestants are convicts of murder, kidnapping etc. So, why is Chidimma's case different when she's just an accused?

The program was for everyone (convicts and awaiting trials) behind bars. So, why is her case different? Or, is she not a human?

I wonder why people feel the lady shouldn't breath because she's an alleged killer, whereas, killers, kidnappers etc all participated in the program, and no one is dragging them
Re: MC Expensive Kicks As Chidinma Ojukwu Wins Miss Cell Pageant, Says It's Insensit by DimIsaac10(m): 3:21pm On Mar 13, 2022
Remag666:
Whatever you smoked is very bad for your health undecided
illiterate
Re: MC Expensive Kicks As Chidinma Ojukwu Wins Miss Cell Pageant, Says It's Insensit by Lucas4903: 3:29pm On Mar 13, 2022
UselessBuharist:
What the prison authorities did was a mockery on the family of Mr. Ataga… What a way not to die.

So they pronounced her the winner of the beauty pageant so that she can live comfortably in prison or was that to further justify why she is looking fresher whenever she is taken to court?

This is pure wickedness, the forces behind this girl is so powerful but their end hmmm

Una go die ontop this girl matter. When prisoners are within the walls of the prison, they have 100% right that u have since it is within the prison walls. In saner climes they take part in something much much larger than just a pageant. She has been deprived of her freedom and her life ia somewhat wasted and yet no court have said she should be killed but yet freemen are gnashing their teeth.

Any news about this girl is bound to be sensational and so the press ran with it and here is all of you running mouth.
Re: MC Expensive Kicks As Chidinma Ojukwu Wins Miss Cell Pageant, Says It's Insensit by bigcasava1(m): 3:33pm On Mar 13, 2022
Bitch! Jealousy will kill you! So you expect the family to be happy seeing the girl suffer in prison abi! She's prettier than u MC fuvking expensive
Re: MC Expensive Kicks As Chidinma Ojukwu Wins Miss Cell Pageant, Says It's Insensit by godofuck231: 3:35pm On Mar 13, 2022
Nna abeg when be the hang man's date
Re: MC Expensive Kicks As Chidinma Ojukwu Wins Miss Cell Pageant, Says It's Insensit by jimyjames(m): 3:38pm On Mar 13, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
see one if the people destroying our society.

Oponu weyrey.

So cause the man cheated he didn't love his family and deserved to be gruesomely killed abi?

Woman rapper

As if u re a saint.

Dont worry, either u re married or not, d day u mistakenly cheat on ur wife den ur words wil come back hunting u.

Ur word will declare u irresponsible and deserve to be gruesomely killed like the ataga.

Awon weyrey.

No no no, I'm not one of those destroying our society, rather the man was one of those destroying our society, an old man married with kids, sleeping with a girl young enough to be his daughter and feeding her with hard illicit drugs, something he won't want another man of his age to do to his own daughter he is doing it to another man's daughter cause he has money,
he deserved what he got, that young lady should be out on bail to live her life , the man was a fool
Re: MC Expensive Kicks As Chidinma Ojukwu Wins Miss Cell Pageant, Says It's Insensit by luminouz(m): 3:39pm On Mar 13, 2022
Laswell:
The place she's holed up at is called "correctional facility" for a reason. She is already been punished so what else do people want from the girl. Even as a suspected murderer her right to dignity of human person is still intact.
No sense in your post!!!
Re: MC Expensive Kicks As Chidinma Ojukwu Wins Miss Cell Pageant, Says It's Insensit by Popjoan1: 4:02pm On Mar 13, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Some africans are disgusting set of wicked babarians and backward souls

Yes she was a prostitute

Yes she was alleged to kill a man

Yes she stole from the dead man

Yes the punishment of murder is death penalty or life in prisonment

And according to Nigerian constitution, she has right to fair hearing at a court of competent jurisdiction and remanded till her case is concluded

Before her case is concluded and she is pronounced guilty of murder and sentenced to death by hanging

*She has the right to human diginity
*She has the right to be fed and not starved
*She has the right to interact and participate in activities of the correctional facility

Jesus Christ on the cross of Calvary, prayed for a condemned criminal to make heaven, be a true Christian, be Christlike

and you aren't a Nigerian right,you lizard mind couldn't tell you a murderer deserves to die?
Re: MC Expensive Kicks As Chidinma Ojukwu Wins Miss Cell Pageant, Says It's Insensit by Nobody: 4:09pm On Mar 13, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

So insensitive

And nothing hurts me more to see the kind of preferential treatment given to the female prisoners compared to the male prisoners. I have also come to realized that no woman is truly a feminist as they claimed because what is good for the goose is truly good for the gander. Feminist should speak up now or forever remain silent. They should go and protest that they do not like the way their fellow women are being treated in the cell, that they should treat them equally as they're treating male prisoners, failure for them to do this, then feminist movement is a joke.

I Know my place as a woman, I Know I may be stubborn, but I can never be equal with a man.
You didn't pass me your account details as envisaged.
You need a cold drink
Re: MC Expensive Kicks As Chidinma Ojukwu Wins Miss Cell Pageant, Says It's Insensit by OlawaleBammie: 4:16pm On Mar 13, 2022
jimyjames:

No no no, I'm not one of those destroying our society, rather the man was one of those destroying our society, an old man married with kids, sleeping with a girl young enough to be his daughter and feeding her with hard illicit drugs, something he won't want another man of his age to do to his own daughter he is doing it to another man's daughter cause he has money,
he deserved what he got, that young lady should be out on bail to live her life , the man was a fool
ok av heard.

Respect to ur maturity sha, i love how matured u re in ur reply.
Re: MC Expensive Kicks As Chidinma Ojukwu Wins Miss Cell Pageant, Says It's Insensit by oluwaahmed: 4:16pm On Mar 13, 2022
Mooh247:

Allah is my witness, I will say the same

I don't support jungle Justice, Inhumane treatment .

Everyone deserves fair hearing, diginity to life,

The day a judge finds her guilty then let her be hanged accordingly till then while she waits for her verdict treat her like human and not animal

We are not babarians or chimpanzee

The reason why the jail is seen as an effective tool of punishment is because it denies you freedom. Its only in Nigeria that someone on murder1 will be doing pageantry. What is the essence of the pageant? Her is her freedom being denied her since she could have also done the pageantry while not being in prison. Even stuffs like pageantry, motivational talks, life changing experiences are reserved for inmates who have shown true correctional form and are in the last year's of their sentence. Let's not even make this particular to chidinma how come all the other inmates are even looking fresher than Nigerian female footballers? If its a man who murdered his wife by multiple stabbings and he's busy giving motivational speech looking all dripped in curly hair and expensive suit like pastor Chris, will you find it funny. Imagine she's a symbol of International women. That's why many Nigerian women are old and single. Nigggers would rather make dem baby momas than wife them.
Re: MC Expensive Kicks As Chidinma Ojukwu Wins Miss Cell Pageant, Says It's Insensit by Wanbissaka: 4:17pm On Mar 13, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

You didn't pass me your account details as envisaged.
You need a cold drink
can i also get a cold drink?

Re: MC Expensive Kicks As Chidinma Ojukwu Wins Miss Cell Pageant, Says It's Insensit by Nobody: 4:27pm On Mar 13, 2022
Wanbissaka:
can i also get a cold drink?
Yes you will.
Re: MC Expensive Kicks As Chidinma Ojukwu Wins Miss Cell Pageant, Says It's Insensit by jimyjames(m): 4:30pm On Mar 13, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
ok av heard.

Respect to ur maturity sha, i love how matured u re in ur reply.

We don't really know what happened, but I hate when rich old men take advantage of little girls cause they have money, I don't think that beautiful young girl would normally date that old man, if her dad had the money, he was sleeping with her and feeding her drugs, those drugs gave her the courage to kill him, if truly she was the one that killed him

What will you do if you found out your kid sister, who just entered the university is sleeping with an old married man who is feeding her with drugs? I will personally kill such a man myself
Re: MC Expensive Kicks As Chidinma Ojukwu Wins Miss Cell Pageant, Says It's Insensit by Wanbissaka: 4:30pm On Mar 13, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

Yes you will.
do i drop aza?

Re: MC Expensive Kicks As Chidinma Ojukwu Wins Miss Cell Pageant, Says It's Insensit by Nobody: 4:34pm On Mar 13, 2022
This act by the correctional facility is exactly one of those things that will usually increase the present HATRED, young men of nowadays are having towards women.
This was never like this in the recent past.

How come NIGERIANS never heard of this beauty pageant (miss cell) until the arrival of chidinma? I could see other beautiful Ladies dia. So Y the media focus on this GIRL?
It's purely an elevation of Madness.

They shouldn't come to tell us such has been in existence and is also being organized for the males too (Mr Macho Cell)....
This is highly sensitive case of which they know better and now insensitive because of the way it's being handled.
What massage are they sending out to the other young Ladies in the streets?
This is how INSURGENCY starts.
Will you now blame men engaging in serial Prison Breaks?
Re: MC Expensive Kicks As Chidinma Ojukwu Wins Miss Cell Pageant, Says It's Insensit by oluwaahmed: 4:39pm On Mar 13, 2022
Lucas4903:

Una go die ontop this girl matter. When prisoners are within the walls of the prison, they have 100% right that u have since it is within the prison walls. In saner climes they take part in something much much larger than just a pageant. She has been deprived of her freedom and her life ia somewhat wasted and yet no court have said she should be killed but yet freemen are gnashing their teeth.

Any news about this girl is bound to be sensational and so the press ran with it and here is all of you running mouth.

It's only in a zoo shíthole like Nigeria that something like this can happen. In a civilized world her lawyer would tell her no to be involved in stuffs like this cos it can give the jury, prosecution counsel or judge the idea that she's not remorseful. The women group who came to the prison to celebrate IWD will rather use inmates who have repented of their actions for things like this because winning this will grant then a favorable parole eligibility. The question is what's the importance of winning the beauty pageant for her, the judicial system & correctional service? How do you convince members of the public that she will be given a just trial or be treated like everyone else in the prison system especially as she's now a beauty queen and ambassador for Nigerian women.
Re: MC Expensive Kicks As Chidinma Ojukwu Wins Miss Cell Pageant, Says It's Insensit by Goddyj(m): 4:44pm On Mar 13, 2022
With all these dramas playing out with this case, I can no longer believe that she killed that man. I think there's a script being played here using her as a cover up for the real murderer(s).
Re: MC Expensive Kicks As Chidinma Ojukwu Wins Miss Cell Pageant, Says It's Insensit by Femi8586(m): 4:47pm On Mar 13, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Yes she was a prostitute

And according to Nigerian constitution, she has right to fair hearing at a court of competent jurisdiction and remanded till her case is concluded

Before her case is concluded and she is pronounced guilty of murder and sentenced to death by hanging

*She has the right to interact and participate in activities of the correctional facility

Jesus Christ on the cross of Calvary, prayed for a condemned criminal to make heaven, be a true Christian, be Christlike

If na your pikin one yeye girl slaughter like this, I bet you won't type this epistle.

No one said she should be treated like animal pending the court judgement but what they did was insensitive. Even in saner climes, they don't do things like this.
Re: MC Expensive Kicks As Chidinma Ojukwu Wins Miss Cell Pageant, Says It's Insensit by Wanbissaka: 5:00pm On Mar 13, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

Yes you will.
make i drop aza?

Re: MC Expensive Kicks As Chidinma Ojukwu Wins Miss Cell Pageant, Says It's Insensit by ShaqFu: 5:15pm On Mar 13, 2022
Well let's wait for her to be sentenced, then we will know what's insane and insensitive.
Re: MC Expensive Kicks As Chidinma Ojukwu Wins Miss Cell Pageant, Says It's Insensit by Montaque(m): 5:56pm On Mar 13, 2022
Majority of Nigerians don't like institutional process. They want to have their own way, the way it suits them, without caring for whether there is a process to things. Like Obama said, We like strong men, more than strong institution.

Chidinma is already in Prison, with other inmates who are accused or convicted of similar or more dangerous crimes. The Prison now is a correctional facility and the Prison authority are charged to reform inmates as a national policy. They are not instructed to punish inmates or denigrate them like some of you wish. The Prison is a public institution, not your personal punishment house.

The inmates are not free to leave the Prison, but they are free to participate in events within the facility - eat, play football, go to school (NOUN), learn skills and participate in social events. That is an institutional policy, not how you and I want it. And it applies to every inmate whether they killed the President or a commoner.

It is sad that when the law takes it course in Nigeria, people still want to resort to primitive tendencies to satisfy their anger. The State is the person wronged when a crime is committed and the law of the State is taking its course.

1 Like

Re: MC Expensive Kicks As Chidinma Ojukwu Wins Miss Cell Pageant, Says It's Insensit by Idaytesj29(m): 5:57pm On Mar 13, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Yes she was a prostitute

Don't mind them, so because she is standing trial for her crimes, then her breathing should cease?

And this is a Prisoners programme, so far she is a prisoner, she can be a part of it.

Chidinma's murder case is shocking, but the a prison must have seen far more deadly band shocking cases before hers, so its not a big deal.

No outsider took part in the contest, so no qualms.

Pls, Nigerians should get busy and let us rest for this issue.
Re: MC Expensive Kicks As Chidinma Ojukwu Wins Miss Cell Pageant, Says It's Insensit by Montaque(m): 5:57pm On Mar 13, 2022
Femi8586:

If na your pikin one yeye girl slaughter like this, I bet you won't type this epistle.

No one said she should be treated like animal pending the court judgement but what they did was insensitive. Even in saner climes, they don't do things like this.

Prisoners have AC in saner countries. Hope it will make your day to research on the Prison system of places like the US, UK and especially Norway. We have a lot of unlearning to do on you
Re: MC Expensive Kicks As Chidinma Ojukwu Wins Miss Cell Pageant, Says It's Insensit by Montaque(m): 6:00pm On Mar 13, 2022
oluwaahmed:

It's only in a zoo shíthole like Nigeria that something like this can happen. In a civilized world her lawyer would tell her no to be involved in stuffs like this cos it can give the jury, prosecution counsel or judge the idea that she's not remorseful. The women group who came to the prison to celebrate IWD will rather use inmates who have repented of their actions for things like this because winning this will grant then a favorable parole eligibility. The question is what's the importance of winning the beauty pageant for her, the judicial system & correctional service? How do you convince members of the public that she will be given a just trial or be treated like everyone else in the prison system especially as she's now a beauty queen and ambassador for Nigerian women.

We don't do jury trial in Nigeria. The opinion of the masses don't matter in a criminal trial like in a Jury system. The Judge handling her matter won't even regard this event. It's for ordinary Nigerians to wag their mouth leaving other important national issues.
Re: MC Expensive Kicks As Chidinma Ojukwu Wins Miss Cell Pageant, Says It's Insensit by Montaque(m): 6:01pm On Mar 13, 2022
Popjoan1:
and you aren't a Nigerian right,you lizard mind couldn't tell you a murderer deserves to die?

Deserves to die when the Court says so. I expect you to be civilised and allow the Court do its work. You sound primitive though

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

6 Months Pregnant Lady Arrested By Her Boss For Stealing In Delta State. Photos / UNICAL Prof’s Son, 2 Others Stole And Sold N2 Million Engine For N30,000 (Pics) / Imo Youths Kill, Burn Head Teacher Accused Of Sorcery (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.