Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,887 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

36-year-Old Gabriel Boric Sworn In As President Of Chile - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 36-year-Old Gabriel Boric Sworn In As President Of Chile (43363 Views)

Chile Elects 35-year-old Gabriel Boric As President / Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) / Emmerson Mnangagwa Sworn In As President Of Zimbabwe (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 36-year-Old Gabriel Boric Sworn In As President Of Chile by Nobody: 9:41pm On Mar 13, 2022
CallMeGrace:

Uncle, what for?

Sorry wrong person I noticed it earlier but kept searching to tell u is a false flag message, bye bye and flash out
Re: 36-year-Old Gabriel Boric Sworn In As President Of Chile by Aaay: 9:52pm On Mar 13, 2022
Really
Re: 36-year-Old Gabriel Boric Sworn In As President Of Chile by Tundex911: 10:51pm On Mar 13, 2022
Meanwhile 36years still fighting each other for 70+ man to be this country president...

Awon weyrey gbogbo

Smh
Re: 36-year-Old Gabriel Boric Sworn In As President Of Chile by tunize(m): 11:21pm On Mar 13, 2022
Shebi this wan is not a country while Nigeria will be drafting in Ancestors as president.
Re: 36-year-Old Gabriel Boric Sworn In As President Of Chile by Friend22(m): 11:22pm On Mar 13, 2022
Totilopussylick:
In Africa Nigeria specially, we practice old age politics tongue.

Any young contester is forbidden and regarded as a child in politics cheesy.

Can you please shut up.

You think leadership has something to do with age.

Look at Ukraine today how that young comedian of a president is pulling them through the coals with Russian.

Please, you guys should shut up.

Let's wait and see what the guy can do.
Re: 36-year-Old Gabriel Boric Sworn In As President Of Chile by Gval123: 1:56am On Mar 14, 2022
If na Nigeria this guy day, ASUU still hold am for uniben na, e never finish school
Re: 36-year-Old Gabriel Boric Sworn In As President Of Chile by Enyimbamercedes: 2:22am On Mar 14, 2022
Meanwhile,

Somewhere in West Africa, an old pissey pant with shaky hands who should be playing with his grandkids is hustling to be president while people the age of the new Chile president are giving him support like idiots that they are
Re: 36-year-Old Gabriel Boric Sworn In As President Of Chile by Lanretoye(m): 5:53am On Mar 14, 2022
snowball11:

I have lived a far better life than your whole generation! undecided
I know but I believe its almost impossible for someone to make it with this your mentality and your level of thinking.
The life you can live better is a miserable one.
Mr better life.
Re: 36-year-Old Gabriel Boric Sworn In As President Of Chile by MrBONE2(m): 8:06am On Mar 14, 2022
Goodmarlian:
Youths are gradually taking over the world Good one .
And my Babu don't allow me to take over KiVuKi Land cry
Re: 36-year-Old Gabriel Boric Sworn In As President Of Chile by Lanretoye(m): 10:23am On Mar 14, 2022
Truvelisback:
Oga, the don't want to give room to Young men. Nigerian Politics is too corrupt.
5hey never gave room for end sars protest,did they?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Vsevolod Kniaziev Arrested For Accepting $2.7 Million Bribe / Putin Not Ready To Recognise Biden As US President Yet / Rouhani: 'Madman Trump Will Be Hanged After Tenure Like Saddam Hussein'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.