Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,240 members, 7,829,438 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Russian Soldiers Kill Brent Renaud (American Journalist) - Pictures - Foreign Affairs (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russian Soldiers Kill Brent Renaud (American Journalist) - Pictures (80995 Views)

Russian Soldiers Kill Ukrainian Civilians (Video) / Randy Russian Soldiers Flirt With Ukrainian Girls Amidst Invasion / Photos Of Captured Russian Soldiers In Ukraine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russian Soldiers Kill Brent Renaud (American Journalist) - Pictures by abokikhalifa: 11:34pm On Mar 13, 2022
benebaby77:

Please, go through this. His purported company (New York Times) has denied him being on any company assignment and that his tag was issued many years ago.

https://twitter.com/SDyorin/status/1502995631115317259?t=-xasRMv4rmzw9qnmSAXBDg&s=19

Like the other, this is another propaganda.

Re: Russian Soldiers Kill Brent Renaud (American Journalist) - Pictures by gawu1: 11:49pm On Mar 13, 2022
GodHatesBigots:

Can you read and if the answer is yes, can you comprehend what you read ?
What took him there? Part of the report read that:
"A spokeswoman for the Times said Renaud was "a talented filmmaker who had contributed to The New York Times over the years," most recently in 2015, but he "was not on assignment for any desk at The Times in Ukraine."
So if he was not sent there by his known employer, the Times, it's possible he went there either as a volunteer fighter or a hired spy for the Ukraine.
The present Ukraine is not favorable environment for tourism.
Re: Russian Soldiers Kill Brent Renaud (American Journalist) - Pictures by gawu1: 12:05am On Mar 14, 2022
GodHatesBigots:

The US military is calm and measured in it's response, it is not like the hungry Russian army or useless Nigerian army that make noise all day long. When they respond, you will know about it.
The US military is calm and measured in its response" at this because it knows the consequence of hasty and unmeasured in its response will be devastating to it and whatever it represent.
If not, why are they not calm and measured whenever it's Vietnam, Iraq, Afghans, Syria or Libya?
Russia has really proved ones again that where there is balance of terror, there can be calm and measured in response from a renowned bully.
Re: Russian Soldiers Kill Brent Renaud (American Journalist) - Pictures by SKINDOGGY: 12:05am On Mar 14, 2022
GodHatesBigots:

Russia is only powerful because of Nukes which all NATO countries possess. Without Nukes, their army is garbage and you know it. Which modern army loses 10,000 men in less than 3 weeks to capture a small city ?

Wow 10k men and zelensky are calling for Nato help just wow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russian Soldiers Kill Brent Renaud (American Journalist) - Pictures by sonofElElyon: 12:09am On Mar 14, 2022
talktimi:
The United States will surely get involved now

His death is unfortunate but the truth is journalists who are war correspondents, death on the battlefield for anyone reporting war is of high probability.. I'm sure he wasn't deliberately targetted.. he was possibly travelling with Ukrainian soldiers when they came under attack
Re: Russian Soldiers Kill Brent Renaud (American Journalist) - Pictures by Xiaohei(m): 12:23am On Mar 14, 2022
SarkinYarki:
Probably a CIA insert pretending to be a journalist

This is exactly what hated does to a person!
Re: Russian Soldiers Kill Brent Renaud (American Journalist) - Pictures by ChibuzorEgwu(m): 12:51am On Mar 14, 2022
GodHatesBigots:

At best, Russia is a second world nation. Without nuclear weapons and oil and gas they are crap and you know it.

Their poor performance in Ukraine has turned their army into a global laughing stock. They will be annihilated if they fight a more modern and technologically superior army.

I am trying to understand what you mean by "modern and technologically superior". Russia has functional Hypersonic missiles. Their is no modern missile better. The US have repeatedly failed to replicate this feat. The US will eventually produce this weapon in the nearest future as there are series of ongoing test. However, it's pertinent you know that Russia has been using Avangrad since 2018, another Hypersonic missile in 2021 and the latest this year. The only country apart from Russia that has this advanced missile is China. If you understand physics, it'll be easier for you to know the efficacy and efficiency of the missile when you study it. Russia currently has more nuclear warheads than the US and even far more than the entire Europe. So, I'll like you to enlighten me on what you mean by "modern and technologically superior".

1 Like

Re: Russian Soldiers Kill Brent Renaud (American Journalist) - Pictures by EmibenO1: 1:06am On Mar 14, 2022
He's lucky they didn't eat him
Re: Russian Soldiers Kill Brent Renaud (American Journalist) - Pictures by Nobody: 1:42am On Mar 14, 2022
Mr Putin I think you are getting over your head.
Re: Russian Soldiers Kill Brent Renaud (American Journalist) - Pictures by Pelumar(m): 2:34am On Mar 14, 2022
SarkinYarki:
Probably a CIA insert pretending to be a journalist
baba you reason like a typical black man...... See as u twist the news deluded people like you will like your comment grin
Re: Russian Soldiers Kill Brent Renaud (American Journalist) - Pictures by Tomek09(m): 2:45am On Mar 14, 2022
GodHatesBigots:

Russia is only powerful because of Nukes which all NATO countries possess. Without Nukes, their army is garbage and you know it. Which modern army loses 10,000 men in less than 3 weeks to capture a small city ?
10,000 men??
You are just a shameless liar.
Re: Russian Soldiers Kill Brent Renaud (American Journalist) - Pictures by Veeryeasy(m): 6:58am On Mar 14, 2022
Americans wouldn't take this likely, I promise you
Re: Russian Soldiers Kill Brent Renaud (American Journalist) - Pictures by Nobody: 7:05am On Mar 14, 2022
Oddfinder:

Lol..nothing will still happen.
Many of you US sympathizers are looking forward to seeing some Hollywood like performance from the US but y'all will be disappointed. They can't do shit. Not with the current situation
Diplomacy and negotiations remain the best way to settle.

Only a dunce thinks something will happen before. Americans have been warned to leave Ukraine long before the war. He remained to Ukraine to flew to Ukraine at his own detriment. He is a casaulty of war.

It doesn't add prestige to Russia in any way.
Re: Russian Soldiers Kill Brent Renaud (American Journalist) - Pictures by Dpharisee: 7:10am On Mar 14, 2022
abokikhalifa:

CIA or journalist ? Where did you see CIA in is identity card ?
You don't know how CIA Agents work, they don't carry CIA ID cards. They work in disguise
Re: Russian Soldiers Kill Brent Renaud (American Journalist) - Pictures by abokikhalifa: 7:37am On Mar 14, 2022
Dpharisee:

You don't know how CIA Agents work, they don't carry CIA ID cards. They work in disguise
Have you worked with them before ?

1 Like

Re: Russian Soldiers Kill Brent Renaud (American Journalist) - Pictures by abokikhalifa: 7:40am On Mar 14, 2022
gawu1:

What took him there? Part of the report read that:
"A spokeswoman for the Times said Renaud was "a talented filmmaker who had contributed to The New York Times over the years," most recently in 2015, but he "was not on assignment for any desk at The Times in Ukraine."
So if he was not sent there by his known employer, the Times, it's possible he went there either as a volunteer fighter or a hired spy for the Ukraine.
The present Ukraine is not favorable environment for tourism.

You are just saying things fabricated from your own imagination. Read wide to some extent man.
Do you also know what they call indipendent journalist/ investigative journalist?
Re: Russian Soldiers Kill Brent Renaud (American Journalist) - Pictures by saintrow1: 7:45am On Mar 14, 2022
GodHatesBigots:

They won't get involved directly, but they are now going to ramp up the delivery of more deadly arms to Ukraine that will kill more Russian soldiers.

The moment the weapons are delivered the Russians will bomb it.
I thank God Almighty that Russia is treating USA and nato the treatment they have been treating other weak countries.
When the bully gets bullied
USA and nato are going around the world threatening and invading other countries
They are nothing but white supremacy. They want to be above all.
We will see what they will do when they run out of sanctions.

1 Like

Re: Russian Soldiers Kill Brent Renaud (American Journalist) - Pictures by saintrow1: 7:58am On Mar 14, 2022
Veeryeasy:
Americans wouldn't take this likely, I promise you

Promise yourself mumu
You think Russia is Libya or Iraq
Re: Russian Soldiers Kill Brent Renaud (American Journalist) - Pictures by benebaby77: 8:00am On Mar 14, 2022
abokikhalifa:

Don't take those dailymail seriously, I have long stopped reading anything from daily mail. The guy was shot probably by Ukrainian untrained civilian troops as he was in the Ukrainian controlled area.
Re: Russian Soldiers Kill Brent Renaud (American Journalist) - Pictures by saintrow1: 8:05am On Mar 14, 2022
ChibuzorEgwu:

I am trying to understand what you mean by "modern and technologically superior". Russia has functional Hypersonic missiles. Their is no modern missile better. The US have repeatedly failed to replicate this feat. The US will eventually produce this weapon in the nearest future as there are series of ongoing test. However, it's pertinent you know that Russia has been using Avangrad since 2018, another Hypersonic missile in 2021 and the latest this year. The only country apart from Russia that has this advanced missile is China. If you understand physics, it'll be easier for you to know the efficacy and efficiency of the missile when you study it. Russia currently has more nuclear warheads than the US and even far more than the entire Europe. So, I'll like you to enlighten me on what you mean by "modern and technologically superior".

Don't waste your time, a lot of people on nairaland are just fools. They don't know anything. All they do is watch and praise white supremacist. They are judging the situation based on Hollywood war movies that makes America look good and superior. Russia is just bullying the bullies (USA and nato)
After this war America and nato will lose some power. The only thing they have is sanctions and in the near future sanctions won't work anymore.
Re: Russian Soldiers Kill Brent Renaud (American Journalist) - Pictures by darediamond(m): 8:31am On Mar 14, 2022
Sheyimann:

Russia
US
UK
France
China
India
Pakistan
Israel
Canada ,maybe

But these are the countries country listed to have active nuclear warheads ,active as in ,it can be prepped and ready to go in minutes , nuclear warfare is about who is able to quickly use his first ,it doesn't matter if a country has it...is it active, ready to go be released in minutes, if a nuclear war were to break, only Russia and America maybe be capable enough to take on each other , some of the countries I listed have outdated nuclear warheads easily detected by radar and destroyed in the air...but America and Russia are on par in this aspect...so yes only America and Russia should be talked about when it comes to nuclear warheads...also Russia has the advantage of being a massive country that spans almost the size of three to five European countries combined...same as America to an extent...the losers in this war are every other European countries.

Africa might be the safest place to be in the world right now if Nigeria leaders or handlers doesn't bites more than it can chew in a bid to give off "African big brother" vibes

Let's hope for no war ooo....and maybe start buying more food and saving some money maybe...
.... build bunkers!
Re: Russian Soldiers Kill Brent Renaud (American Journalist) - Pictures by Techguy96(m): 9:04am On Mar 14, 2022
Odianose13:

You folks don’t even know what a war is all about. You are just talking about who is stronger. What of allies? Allies makes strength too.

This war is above strength at the moment. It’s about country relations, effectiveness of world’s guiding policies and integrity of different continental groups/organizations.

No matter how strong you are, you are bound in one way or the other to different policies. Why will a country with nuclear powers not just fight nuclear? The NPT agreement only allows the harness of nuclear weapon for peaceful purposes (of course countries use it now as a show of world power) and the Nuclear Weapon Policy which allows all states the responsibility that nuclear weapons are never used again. Also the TPNW which has strict policies on Nuclear ownership.

So you see, it’s actually above just strength. Allies, policy restrictions and several other factors matter.
I was responding to someone who said Russia has the strongest army from his google search.

Now I'm tell him to use Google very well cause he's clearly not.

Nothing concern me and ur explanation.
Re: Russian Soldiers Kill Brent Renaud (American Journalist) - Pictures by abokikhalifa: 9:37am On Mar 14, 2022
benebaby77:

Don't take those dailymail seriously, I have long stopped reading anything from daily mail. The guy was shot probably by Ukrainian untrained civilian troops as he was in the Ukrainian controlled area.
So I should take serious than daily mail ?
Re: Russian Soldiers Kill Brent Renaud (American Journalist) - Pictures by Walz001: 10:01am On Mar 14, 2022
Well he died doing his work
Atleast a hand work

Nigeria youth going to argue and argue on this now
Let face nigerian politicians to erase suffering from our land
Talk and talk wont bring any solution
Schools are on strike again
Diesel 720 liter

Let face our problem here than argue over someone that died during his work......
Re: Russian Soldiers Kill Brent Renaud (American Journalist) - Pictures by abeliver: 1:37pm On Mar 14, 2022
talktimi:
The United States will surely get involved now
lol

where dem dey b4
Re: Russian Soldiers Kill Brent Renaud (American Journalist) - Pictures by GodHatesBigots(m): 1:57pm On Mar 14, 2022
saintrow1:

The moment the weapons are delivered the Russians will bomb it.
I thank God Almighty that Russia is treating USA and nato the treatment they have been treating other weak countries.
When the bully gets bullied
USA and nato are going around the world threatening and invading other countries
They are nothing but white supremacy. They want to be above all.
We will see what they will do when they run out of sanctions.

Respect your masters
Re: Russian Soldiers Kill Brent Renaud (American Journalist) - Pictures by Veeryeasy(m): 2:51am On Mar 15, 2022
saintrow1:

Promise yourself mumu
You think Russia is Libya or Iraq

Who has this sad child?
Re: Russian Soldiers Kill Brent Renaud (American Journalist) - Pictures by engrchykae(m): 1:53pm On Mar 15, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Naija way of thinking
covering the warfront can also be sabotage.
The enemy can see troop movements.
If am a general or commander
I won't entertain camera men in my theater.
Re: Russian Soldiers Kill Brent Renaud (American Journalist) - Pictures by gamechanger547: 10:32am On Mar 19, 2022
sangresan:

Zelensky should use his head. This is Slav against Slav. They should come to the table and settle the issue. Respect Russia and forget joining NATO.
You're correct; probably his advisers ain't doing the needful

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Third Explosion Hits Kabul Airport, 80 Dead, 140 Injured (Pictures) / Putin Caught Making Fun Of Trump With Bashar al-Assad / US Senators Play Video Games, Sleep During Trump Impeachment Hearing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.