Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,833 members, 7,862,733 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:11 AM

Here's Why Men Want To Marry Virgins.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Here's Why Men Want To Marry Virgins.... (503 Views)

This Is One Of The Major Reasons We Marry Virgins. / 6 Traits Men Want In A Long Term Female Partner / Nigerian Men Want Miss Sahhara, The Transgender (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here's Why Men Want To Marry Virgins.... by czarr(m): 6:59pm On Mar 13, 2022
Ladies, If you met a guy who demands that you prove your value to him for years before he considers getting you a small Camry, and you got to find out that in the past before you met him he buys range rover for small girls who don't add any value to his life within a week of meeting them. How would you feel about the effort you are making for that Camry?

For women,

18years to 23yrs= Range rover
24 above= Camry pencil light.

No man wants to feel like he is paying full price and will continue to pay for the rest of his life for a woman that others got for free when she was you younger,tighter and juicier.

1 Like

Re: Here's Why Men Want To Marry Virgins.... by Youngxx: 7:09pm On Mar 13, 2022
czarr:
Ladies, If you met a guy who demands that you prove your value to him for years before he considers getting you a small Camry, and you got to find out that in the past before you met him he buys range rover for small girls who don't add any value to his life within a week of meeting them. How would you feel about the effort you are making for that Camry?

For women,

18years to 23yrs= Range rover
24 above= Camry pencil light.

No man wants to feel like he is paying full price and will continue to pay for the rest of his life for a woman that others got for free when she was you younger,tighter and juicier.

Nigeria women..... Una go just wan put all una suffering for man head.... That's why many of you remain unmarried for the rest of your life undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Here's Why Men Want To Marry Virgins.... by Jeon(f): 7:09pm On Mar 13, 2022
HE SHOULD EVEN FORGET ABOUT THE MARRIAGE IF HE'S NOT A VIRGIN.

2 Likes

Re: Here's Why Men Want To Marry Virgins.... by czarr(m): 7:13pm On Mar 13, 2022
Jeon:
HE SHOULD EVEN GET ABOUT THE MARRIAGE IF HE'S NOT A VIRGIN.
As long as everything go be 50 50, you both contribute equally for the marriage and the home upkeep.
But if he has to provide majorly then the least he can ask for is an unused vagina

1 Like

Re: Here's Why Men Want To Marry Virgins.... by Jeon(f): 7:19pm On Mar 13, 2022
czarr:
As long as everything go be 50 50, you both contribute equally for the marriage and the home upkeep.
But if he has to provide majorly then the least he can ask for is an unused vagina

SAY NO TO OVER USED DICK...
because he is valueless to you as a lady,what makes you think that he will respect you as a virgin wife since he disrespected his body in the past ?

1 Like

Re: Here's Why Men Want To Marry Virgins.... by Stargurl20(f): 7:21pm On Mar 13, 2022
czarr:
The truth about most Nigerian homes today, is that most women contribute financially as much as men do in their homes. Take it or leave.

3 Likes

Re: Here's Why Men Want To Marry Virgins.... by czarr(m): 7:25pm On Mar 13, 2022
Stargurl20:

The truth about most Nigerian homes today, is that most women contribute financially as much as men do in their homes. Take it or leave.
Lies, big lies. Where is your source? Just because some women cannot keep their mouth close when they contribute during hard times, the world must know. that is not the norm.
Re: Here's Why Men Want To Marry Virgins.... by Jeon(f): 7:29pm On Mar 13, 2022
czarr:
Lies, big lies. Where is your source? Just because some women cannot keep their mouth close when they contribute during hard times, the world must know. that is not the norm.

many Oga stop denying...
same as some men cannot keep their mouth close because they contribute to their better half.. especially those men on NL..

one man if he get salary nah to use am smoke marijuana.. nah the woman dy pay for school fee, buy books, clothes ,food for the 5 children with the little Nanny work she is doing in a school.

2 Likes

Re: Here's Why Men Want To Marry Virgins.... by Stargurl20(f): 7:30pm On Mar 13, 2022
czarr:
Wo, I no get strength to argue.
Re: Here's Why Men Want To Marry Virgins.... by czarr(m): 7:31pm On Mar 13, 2022
Jeon:

many Oga stop denying...
same as some men cannot keep their mouth close because they contribute to their better half..
You are lacking in grey matter.
Waste of time cos I see you are just arguing for sake of argument and because you feel poked by my post.
Re: Here's Why Men Want To Marry Virgins.... by Kobicove(m): 7:31pm On Mar 13, 2022
You have no right to insist on marrying a virgin if you are not a virgin yourself! undecided

1 Like

Re: Here's Why Men Want To Marry Virgins.... by czarr(m): 7:33pm On Mar 13, 2022
Stargurl20:

Wo, I no get strength to argue.
No be lie, me sef
Re: Here's Why Men Want To Marry Virgins.... by Jeon(f): 7:35pm On Mar 13, 2022
czarr:
You are lacking in grey matter.
Waste of time cos I see you are just arguing for sake of argument and because you feel poked by my post.

how will I feel poked by ur post?

it's my right for me to demand the thing you want in me from you...
[if you are not, you can gently move on to next virgin.. maybe she can accept ur flaws with less concerns]

NOBODY IS A FOOL.

1 Like

Re: Here's Why Men Want To Marry Virgins.... by czarr(m): 7:36pm On Mar 13, 2022
Kobicove:
You have no right to insist on marrying a virgin if you are not a virgin yourself! undecided
Same way a man doesn't have to bear the major financial responsibility and bear the cost of marriage. It should be 50 50,if we both contribute equally all through the. I don't mind your loose vagina
Re: Here's Why Men Want To Marry Virgins.... by czarr(m): 7:38pm On Mar 13, 2022
Jeon:

how will I feel poked by ur post?

it's my right for me to demand the thing you want in me from you...
[if you are not, you can gently move on to next virgin.. maybe she can accept ur flaws with less concerns] So you agree that man has the right to demand that a woman contributes as much a he does in the marriage responsibility and wedding expenses?

NOBODY IS A FOOL.
Re: Here's Why Men Want To Marry Virgins.... by siofra(f): 7:41pm On Mar 13, 2022
Jeon:

SAY NO TO OVER USED DICK...
because he is valueless to you as a lady,what makes you think that he will respect you as a virgin wife since he disrespected his body in the past ?

A virgin man is the prize, always and forever kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Here's Why Men Want To Marry Virgins.... by Jeon(f): 7:42pm On Mar 13, 2022
czarr:

So you agree that man has the right to demand that a woman contributes as much a he does in the marriage responsibility and wedding expenses?

yes angry

NO ONE IS A FOOL AND AS I SAID EARLIER HE SHOULD ALSO KEEP HIMSELF FOR HIS WIFE.

2 Likes

Re: Here's Why Men Want To Marry Virgins.... by siofra(f): 7:42pm On Mar 13, 2022
czarr:
Same way a man doesn't have to bear the major financial responsibility and bear the cost of marriage. It should be 50 50,if we both contribute equally all through the. I don't mind your loose vagina

I will only contribute equally if you don't earn higher than me periodt.

I will not marry an overused dick no matter how rich he is smiley

1 Like

Re: Here's Why Men Want To Marry Virgins.... by siofra(f): 7:44pm On Mar 13, 2022
Stargurl20:

Yes and they still handle household chores alone. This is modern slavery abeg angry

1 Like

Re: Here's Why Men Want To Marry Virgins.... by Jeon(f): 7:44pm On Mar 13, 2022
siofra:

A virgin man is the prize, always and forever kiss
YES... WHERE EARTH CAN'T CREDIT.
LONG TIME.. WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?

2 Likes

Re: Here's Why Men Want To Marry Virgins.... by siofra(f): 7:47pm On Mar 13, 2022
Jeon:

YES... WHERE EARTH CAN'T CREDIT.

LONG TIME.. WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?

I've been here o.

I no go anywhere except for when I was banned because of pumpumking.

1 Like

Re: Here's Why Men Want To Marry Virgins.... by Jeon(f): 7:49pm On Mar 13, 2022
siofra:

I've been here o.
I no go anywhere except for when I was banned because of pumpumking.
no wonder....
I miss him too cry

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Topics To Start A Conversation With A Lady: 22 Effective And Captivating Topics / My Dog Nii Is Dead / 6 Ways You Can Impress A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.