Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,749 members, 7,813,459 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:35 PM

The Problem Of 'Babymamaism' I Saw Today - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Problem Of 'Babymamaism' I Saw Today (30203 Views)

I Just Had Sex With A Girl I Saw Today / The Bumshort I Saw Today At Coldstone,PH. / Truly, Women Likes Rogues, Cant Just Imagine What I Saw Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Problem Of 'Babymamaism' I Saw Today by Kuriosmynd: 7:16pm On Mar 13, 2022
So I went to a bar to relax after church and from the crazy NIgerian heat of today.

One of the bartender, cheerful, pretty and shinny ebony tone; tall, straight shape with very sexy size shape of an ass came with her baby girl. This little girl is about 7 years from my estimation...but frolicking about and taking in the bad expoure of such ambience.

The problem I could quickly deduce is that this bar is a very notorious one, infamous for immoral kind of gals and guys who many times have no inhibitions about public display of affection...smoking , kisses and all sort. It houses a bar too , where hornny sexual duos come to relieve their inordinate appetite.

I began to wonder the much influence such place could have on that innocent 7 year old kid. Look at the risk, look at the future and psychological implications, and in all of these this baby mama probably do not care or is blinded by the poverty that brought her there in the first place.

My advice is this: Young gals should try to empower themselves first, above personal pleasure, instead of having the dream of being a baby mama.
Many a times, the kids are the unfortunate and innocent recipient of such ills.

Really sad. I can only imagine what will become of those kind of children..Hmmmmm
Babymamaism is more problem for the future.

138 Likes 15 Shares

Re: The Problem Of 'Babymamaism' I Saw Today by Offpoint1: 7:27pm On Mar 13, 2022
Baby mama is the result of irresponsible men...

If your girlfriend gets pregnant, and you know you're responsible... Take responsibilities.

Abandoning them gives rooms to what you observed.

Modify...
I'm surprised the by numbers of attack I'm getting, truly the truth hurts.

For the record, I'm a guy and I know you guys want to shy away from the truth.

For those of you giving silly accuses of "what if she was a prostitute, what if she left because the guy was broke, what if she had a terrible character" all those excuses are bullshit to evade your responsibilities. You knew all of these before you had unprotected sex with her... If you have issues with her personality, take your kid along with you.
Men stop lying to yourself, even if your girlfriend/one night stand slept with millions of men, once the kid is born you'll definitely know if he/she is yours or not... You can't cheat or deceive nature.

244 Likes 19 Shares

Re: The Problem Of 'Babymamaism' I Saw Today by czarr(m): 7:29pm On Mar 13, 2022
Offpoint1:
Baby mama is the result of irresponsible men
who chose to lay in bed with these irresponsible men?...is it a responsible woman? Women should be accountable for who they choose to spread their leg for.

319 Likes 23 Shares

Re: The Problem Of 'Babymamaism' I Saw Today by Kuriosmynd: 7:29pm On Mar 13, 2022
Offpoint1:
But the focus from the post is on a female child at least, who is exposed at a young age to shenanigans she shouldn't have idea about.
I was about 17 before I knew of such shenanigans cos of the strict home I came from.
Though I can agree with you, to some extent

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Problem Of 'Babymamaism' I Saw Today by arthurwillia(m): 7:30pm On Mar 13, 2022
Offpoint1:

lol
What will you say about an 18 year old who got pregnant for a 19 year old in my street, is it because of the irresponsible guy or lady

38 Likes

Re: The Problem Of 'Babymamaism' I Saw Today by Offpoint1: 7:33pm On Mar 13, 2022
Kuriosmynd:

But the focus from the post is on a female child at least, who is exposed at a young age to shenanigans she shouldn't have idea about.
I was about 17 before I knew of such shenanigans cos of the strict home I came from.
Though I can agree with you, to some extent
I know what the focus is, let's start from the root of the problem. If the guy responsible for the child took responsibilities, the innocent girl wouldn't be there in the first place.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Problem Of 'Babymamaism' I Saw Today by Kobicove(m): 7:35pm On Mar 13, 2022
How did you arrive at the conclusion that the bartender is a babymama? undecided

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Problem Of 'Babymamaism' I Saw Today by Offpoint1: 7:37pm On Mar 13, 2022
arthurwillia:

lol
What will you say about an 18 year old who got pregnant for a 19 year old in my street, is it because of the irresponsible guy or lady
The problem still falls back to parental irresponsibility.
It takes badly raise children to engage in sexual activities at such age.... Check their families history.

22 Likes

Re: The Problem Of 'Babymamaism' I Saw Today by Kuriosmynd: 7:38pm On Mar 13, 2022
Offpoint1:

I know what the focus is, let's start from the root of the problem. If the guy responsible for child took responsibilities, the innocent girl wouldn't be there in the first place.
Well, most of the times, Babymamaism is as a result of poor choice making and greed.
For example, a lady just wanted to keep fvvcking me even when I was tired of it, even when I was not interested, but she was thinking I would change my mind, but then I can't imagine having kids with her which she obviously wanted...imagine I'm not that disciplined to use protection...not all guys have such self control. Today I've runaway from her cos I don't want to play into her game.
So u see, gals make a lot of poor choices even though it's obvious they are erring.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Problem Of 'Babymamaism' I Saw Today by Nobody: 7:38pm On Mar 13, 2022
OP, first, I want to commend you for your impeccable use of words. Your species are endangered here on NL.

19 Likes

Re: The Problem Of 'Babymamaism' I Saw Today by superCleanworks(m): 7:39pm On Mar 13, 2022
over 90% of single mothers i have seen usually give birth to girls. why?

or is that Nature's way of continuing the cycle? babymama gives birth to another future babymama grin

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Problem Of 'Babymamaism' I Saw Today by Offpoint1: 7:40pm On Mar 13, 2022
czarr:
who chose to lay in bed with these irresponsible men?...is it a responsible woman? Women should be accountable for who they choose to spread their leg for.
It still falls back to the men, 95% of sex are initiated by men... The 5% are runs girls and ashawos.

20 Likes

Re: The Problem Of 'Babymamaism' I Saw Today by Nobody: 7:41pm On Mar 13, 2022
Kobicove:
How did you arrive at the conclusion that the bartender is a babymama? undecided
Another angle... I've seen lots of babymamas who are well behaved and strict with their kids. The problem is with the individual and not the name "baby mama"

With the constant marriage buhaha we've seen lately,I'm afraid that might be the only option to chose. I don't want to die before my time.

12 Likes

Re: The Problem Of 'Babymamaism' I Saw Today by Offpoint1: 7:44pm On Mar 13, 2022
Kuriosmynd:

Well, most of the times, Babymamaism is as a result of poor choice making and greed.
For example, a lady just wanted to keep fvvcking me even when I was tired of it, even when I was not interested, but she was thinking I would change my mind, but then I can't imagine having kids with her which she obviously wanted...imagine I'm not that disciplined to use protection...not all guys have such self control. Today I've runaway from her cos I don't want to play into her game.
So u see, gals make a lot of poor choices even though it's obvious their are erring.
That's why I clearly stated "irresponsible men" are the cause.

You're a responsible man, you saw the future and you averted disaster.

Women are like kids, they behave like them. You can easily sway them with words or materials.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Problem Of 'Babymamaism' I Saw Today by Kuriosmynd: 7:44pm On Mar 13, 2022
superCleanworks:
over 90% of single mothers i have seen usually give birth to girls. why?
This is a brilliant observation!
Despite being much accustomed to babymamas, I've never thought in that line even though I can now almost agree that most well behaved singlemoms actually have male child/children.
This is an apt observation..thumbs up!

3 Likes

Re: The Problem Of 'Babymamaism' I Saw Today by Kuriosmynd: 7:50pm On Mar 13, 2022
HenryDion:
OP, first, I want to commend you for your impeccable use of words. Your species are endangered here on NL.
Lols. Thanks ehn.
Stop hyping baba. Plenty brilliant and accomplished men full here.
Many times they don't like typing cos they are too busy

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Problem Of 'Babymamaism' I Saw Today by czarr(m): 7:58pm On Mar 13, 2022
Offpoint1:

It still falls back to the men, 95% of sex are initiated by men... The 5% are runs girls and ashawos.
women are the sexual selectors...as long it's not rapey then the responsibility is on the woman. How many men wanted to have sex with you that you let have sex with you? Men can only try, women remain the sexual selectors.

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Problem Of 'Babymamaism' I Saw Today by blinking001(m): 8:11pm On Mar 13, 2022
There is no such thing as accidental pregnancy. Women control who can be brought into this world through child birth.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Problem Of 'Babymamaism' I Saw Today by Paulianfa(m): 8:18pm On Mar 13, 2022
So I went to a bar to relax after church and from the crazy NIgerian heat of today.

One of the bartender, cheerful, pretty and shinny ebony tone; tall, straight shape with very sexy size shape of an ass came with her baby girl. This little girl is about 7 years from my estimation...but frolicking about and taking in the bad expoure of such ambience.

The problem I could quickly deduce is that this bar is a very notorious one, infamous for immoral kind of gals and guys who many times have no inhibitions about public display of affection...smoking , kisses and all sort. It houses a bar too , where hornny sexual duos come to relieve their inordinate appetite.

I began to wonder the much influence such place could have on that innocent 7 year old kid. Look at the risk, look at the future and psychological implications, and in all of these this baby mama probably do not care or is blinded by the poverty that brought her there in the first place.

My advice is this: Young gals should try to empower themselves first, above personal pleasure, instead of having the dream of being a baby mama.
Many a times, the kids are the unfortunate and innocent recipient of such ills.

Really sad. I can only imagine what will become of those kind of children..Hmmmmm
Babymamaism is more problem for the future.[/quote]

Ur grammar alone scare me

1 Like

Re: The Problem Of 'Babymamaism' I Saw Today by RoyalBoutique(m): 8:33pm On Mar 13, 2022
Offpoint1:
Baby mama is the result of irresponsible men ...

If your girlfriend gets pregnant, and you know you're responsible... Take responsibilities.

Imagine your mentality.

13 Likes

Re: The Problem Of 'Babymamaism' I Saw Today by Candidlady: 8:39pm On Mar 13, 2022
Offpoint1:

OP didn't mention anything bout the irresponsible fella that absconded/ went AWOL

Hypocrites everywhere !!

Thank you for this comment

11 Likes

Re: The Problem Of 'Babymamaism' I Saw Today by Candidlady: 8:44pm On Mar 13, 2022
[s]
czarr:
women are the sexual selectors...as long it's not rapey then the responsibility is on the woman. How many men wanted to have sex with you that you let have sex with you? Men can only try, women remain the sexual selectors.
[/s]

Lord God of Zion!!! You people truly think with one side of your brain!! Just so unbelievable

7 Likes

Re: The Problem Of 'Babymamaism' I Saw Today by czarr(m): 8:51pm On Mar 13, 2022
Candidlady:
[s][/s]

Lord God of Zion!!! You people truly think with one side of your brain!! Just so unbelievable

You don't think at all

27 Likes

Re: The Problem Of 'Babymamaism' I Saw Today by Candidlady: 8:57pm On Mar 13, 2022
czarr:
You don't think at all

Learn to stfu when you don't have Nada to say

Even a fool is thought wise if he keeps silent, and discerning if he holds his tongue.

Iswear you disgust me!!! Insallah our paths will always be parallel lines!!! Kai !! And a lady will call this one too "my boyfriend" myopic skunk

God forbid

1 Like

Re: The Problem Of 'Babymamaism' I Saw Today by Nonexisting: 8:57pm On Mar 13, 2022
Offpoint1:

Again, men get blamed for women's stupid actions. When they will start taking responsibilities for their actions is what I don't know.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Problem Of 'Babymamaism' I Saw Today by AfroKnight: 8:59pm On Mar 13, 2022
czarr:

Person name na off point , you still dey try reason with am.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Problem Of 'Babymamaism' I Saw Today by AfroKnight: 9:06pm On Mar 13, 2022
This reminds me of those days when I used to drink in street bars.

I actually saw a mature man bring his little boy (4 years old or so) to the bar, then he ordered beer and allowed the boy to drink until he slept. This was a mature man, looking responsible. I couldn’t help staring. Our eye jam. Me, I carry my eye comot and face my beer.

That boy might grow up to win drinking competition in future sha. Practice makes perfect. grin

12 Likes

Re: The Problem Of 'Babymamaism' I Saw Today by czarr(m): 9:09pm On Mar 13, 2022
Candidlady:

Learn to stfu when you don't have Nada to say

Iswear you disgust me!!! Insallah our paths will always be parallel lines!!! Kai !! And a lady will call this one too "my boyfriend" myopic skunk

God forbid
You are and would continue to be a waste of space

18 Likes

Re: The Problem Of 'Babymamaism' I Saw Today by Candidlady: 9:20pm On Mar 13, 2022
czarr:
You are and would continue to be a waste of space

Iblame god who didn't put a price tag on the air we breathe!! You this good for nothing being .. That looks like the aftermath of goro and Shiva unprotected sex won't be here crawling into my mention

Please stay outta my mention

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Problem Of 'Babymamaism' I Saw Today by czarr(m): 9:22pm On Mar 13, 2022
Candidlady:

Iblame god who didn't put a price tag on the air we breathe!! You this good for nothing being .. That looks like the aftermath of goro and Shiva unprotected sex won't be here crawling into my mention

Please stay outta my mention
Stale

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Problem Of 'Babymamaism' I Saw Today by Nobody: 10:10pm On Mar 13, 2022
Offpoint1:

As your name is, so is your comment undecided...

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Problem Of 'Babymamaism' I Saw Today by Nobody: 10:39pm On Mar 13, 2022
Candidlady:
[s][/s]

Lemme get this...
A woman will sleep around...
Refuse to use any form of protection...
Get pregnant for a man...
And when the man goes away...
She absolves herself of all blames and puts it on the man?
How stupid and immature undecided....

She had a choice to not have sex with the man, she had sex...
She had a choice to use protection, she didn't...
She had a choice to abort, she didn't...
And now that the cumulation of those choices have resulted in pregnancy, it's suddenly not her fault? It's now the man's fault??

Gosh!!
Indeed people do think with one side of their brains and it's unbelievable undecided....

Sheybi women are out there shouting "my body, my choice" it's their body, so if they end up as baby Mama's, then it's their choice!

58 Likes 14 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Question For The Ladies...[photo] / Why Short Men Have Fewer Lovers / Woman Narrates How Her Ex Who Forced Her To Do PDA, Died

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.