Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,966 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

The Problem Of 'Babymamaism' I Saw Today - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Problem Of 'Babymamaism' I Saw Today (30217 Views)

I Just Had Sex With A Girl I Saw Today / The Bumshort I Saw Today At Coldstone,PH. / Truly, Women Likes Rogues, Cant Just Imagine What I Saw Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Problem Of 'Babymamaism' I Saw Today by Kuriosmynd: 12:56am On Mar 14, 2022
Kobicove:
How did you arrive at the conclusion that the bartender is a babymama? undecided
Bros I know, that wasnt my first time there.And I've interracted with her before. I'm an extrovert
Re: The Problem Of 'Babymamaism' I Saw Today by ElValiente(m): 2:53am On Mar 14, 2022
Offpoint1:
Baby mama is the result of irresponsible men...

If your girlfriend gets pregnant, and you know you're responsible... Take responsibilities.

Abandoning them gives rooms to what you observed.
You're on point on this. Kudos.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Problem Of 'Babymamaism' I Saw Today by Offpoint1: 6:33am On Mar 14, 2022
RoyalBoutique:

Imagine your mentality.

When you grow in wisdom beyond your current state, you'll understand my comment.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Problem Of 'Babymamaism' I Saw Today by Offpoint1: 6:39am On Mar 14, 2022
Nonexisting:
Again, men get blamed for women's stupid actions. When they will start taking responsibilities for their actions is what I don't know.
She took responsibility by keeping the baby and also sacrificing her own body/ambition to raise the baby.

Mistakes do happens, let's learn how to take responsibilities.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Problem Of 'Babymamaism' I Saw Today by RoyalBoutique(m): 8:01am On Mar 14, 2022
Offpoint1:

When you grow in wisdom beyond your current state, you'll understand my comment.

I pray i don't grow that type of wisdom.

Imagine your mentality

3 Likes

Re: The Problem Of 'Babymamaism' I Saw Today by Faber(m): 8:35am On Mar 14, 2022
Offpoint1:

If your girlfriend gets pregnant, and you know you're responsible... Take responsibilities.

How can you take responsibility of a child whose mom have cheated on you several times...and the other guys knows she's cheating on them too.

Are the girls responsible that's the first question. No sane guy will leave a child born to him by a girl he knows 100 percent he is the only one bleeping her. If he leaves her, know for sure is because of financial instability, he will still come back for them.

One of the guys in my area, who is as broke as myself grin (yea am broke, have you seen Messi's pay slip? ) Have a son with a lady. The lady is staying in another state, doing good business and taking care of the boy. Every year, this guy, invites the lady on the boy's birthday, and will celebrate the little boy and the mother. He will invite friends, prepare birthday cake for the boy, etc. He's been doing that for 3 years now. And if you see the boy, na the guy carbon copy. Fair and fat like the papa.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Problem Of 'Babymamaism' I Saw Today by Olam09(m): 8:39am On Mar 14, 2022
Kuriosmynd:

But the focus from the post is on a female child at least, who is exposed at a young age to shenanigans she shouldn't have idea about.
I was about 17 before I knew of such shenanigans cos of the strict home I came from.
Though I can agree with you, to some extent

You've misused the word shenanigan
Re: The Problem Of 'Babymamaism' I Saw Today by Rubyjade: 8:40am On Mar 14, 2022
Kuriosmynd:
So I went to a bar to relax after church and from the crazy NIgerian heat of today.

One of the bartender, cheerful, pretty and shinny ebony tone; tall, straight shape with very sexy size shape of an ass came with her baby girl. This little girl is about 7 years from my estimation...but frolicking about and taking in the bad expoure of such ambience.

The problem I could quickly deduce is that this bar is a very notorious one, infamous for immoral kind of gals and guys who many times have no inhibitions about public display of affection...smoking , kisses and all sort. It houses a bar too , where hornny sexual duos come to relieve their inordinate appetite.

I began to wonder the much influence such place could have on that innocent 7 year old kid. Look at the risk, look at the future and psychological implications, and in all of these this baby mama probably do not care or is blinded by the poverty that brought her there in the first place.

My advice is this: Young gals should try to empower themselves first, above personal pleasure, instead of having the dream of being a baby mama.
Many a times, the kids are the unfortunate and innocent recipient of such ills.

Really sad. I can only imagine what will become of those kind of children..Hmmmmm
Babymamaism is more problem for the future.
After church you went there, what are you doing there? Nigerians are bunch of hypocrites
Re: The Problem Of 'Babymamaism' I Saw Today by NotoriousBiggyS: 8:40am On Mar 14, 2022
They didn't impregnated themselves
Blame the Men
Re: The Problem Of 'Babymamaism' I Saw Today by nomenclature(m): 8:41am On Mar 14, 2022
Yes as usual ,everything is caused by men, when are you women goong to take responsibility for once ?
Offpoint1:

3 Likes

Re: The Problem Of 'Babymamaism' I Saw Today by Rubyjade: 8:41am On Mar 14, 2022
kiss
Offpoint1:

Abandoning them gives rooms to what youbserved.
Re: The Problem Of 'Babymamaism' I Saw Today by Rubyjade: 8:42am On Mar 14, 2022
nomenclature:
Yes as usual ,everything is caused by men, when are you women goong to take responsibility for once ?
Did they impregnate themselves
Re: The Problem Of 'Babymamaism' I Saw Today by Rexymania(m): 8:43am On Mar 14, 2022
Oga, leave her alone. If you have a better offer, render it to her
Re: The Problem Of 'Babymamaism' I Saw Today by Rubyjade: 8:43am On Mar 14, 2022
arthurwillia:

lol
What will you say about an 18 year old who got pregnant for a 19 year old in my street, is it because of the irresponsible guy or lady
Sex gone wrong
Re: The Problem Of 'Babymamaism' I Saw Today by SolarEdge: 8:44am On Mar 14, 2022
grin

Good morning Nigerians.
We are your number one Solar plug.
Feel free to call or Whatsapp us for a FREE CONSULTATION
Re: The Problem Of 'Babymamaism' I Saw Today by Winneygirl(f): 8:44am On Mar 14, 2022
She didn't have anyone to watch the child, and she still has to earn a living. I doubt her income will be sufficient to hire a nanny for the period she's at work.
She's doing the best she can.
If you want to help her, help her secure a job in a better environment, with better pay so she can afford childcare for her child.

1 Like

Re: The Problem Of 'Babymamaism' I Saw Today by NOwazobia: 8:44am On Mar 14, 2022
Offpoint1:

That's why I clearly stated "irresponsible men" are the cause.

You're a responsible man, you saw the future and you averted disaster.

Women are like kids, they behave like them. You can easily sway them with words or materials.
You got that perfectly right.
Re: The Problem Of 'Babymamaism' I Saw Today by Rubyjade: 8:44am On Mar 14, 2022
Kuriosmynd:

Well, most of the times, Babymamaism is as a result of poor choice making and greed.
For example, a lady just wanted to keep fvvcking me even when I was tired of it, even when I was not interested, but she was thinking I would change my mind, but then I can't imagine having kids with her which she obviously wanted...imagine I'm not that disciplined to use protection...not all guys have such self control. Today I've runaway from her cos I don't want to play into her game.
So u see, gals make a lot of poor choices even though it's obvious they are erring.
Two things
Your dickmatised her or
You pocket is heavy
Re: The Problem Of 'Babymamaism' I Saw Today by Rubyjade: 8:45am On Mar 14, 2022
Ask the men that impregnate them
superCleanworks:
over 90% of single mothers i have seen usually give birth to girls. why?
Re: The Problem Of 'Babymamaism' I Saw Today by Burgerlomo: 8:45am On Mar 14, 2022
Kobicove:
How did you arrive at the conclusion that the bartender is a babymama? undecided

Don't mind him, but what else do you expect from someone who left church to a beer parlor. grin
Re: The Problem Of 'Babymamaism' I Saw Today by derecho(m): 8:47am On Mar 14, 2022
Abeg recheck your statistics and the meaning of initiate.
Offpoint1:

It still falls back to the men, 95% of sex are initiated by men... The 5% are runs girls and ashawos.

1 Like

Re: The Problem Of 'Babymamaism' I Saw Today by Kuriosmynd: 8:48am On Mar 14, 2022
Olam09:

You've misused the word shenanigan
Smh

1 Like

Re: The Problem Of 'Babymamaism' I Saw Today by wallrichy: 8:50am On Mar 14, 2022
Lol......where did you get your statistics from? You are so funny anyway.

superCleanworks:
over 90% of single mothers i have seen usually give birth to girls. why?

1 Like

Re: The Problem Of 'Babymamaism' I Saw Today by Proudpolygamist: 8:50am On Mar 14, 2022
Offpoint1:

If getting married and committing to one vagina all the days of my life in the guise of love is what qualifies one to be responsible then I rather remain irresponsible all my life.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Problem Of 'Babymamaism' I Saw Today by derecho(m): 8:51am On Mar 14, 2022
A society can not be holier than the women in it.

4 Likes

Re: The Problem Of 'Babymamaism' I Saw Today by GIdiata(m): 8:52am On Mar 14, 2022
czarr:
Stale
stale u mean 2000 BC? grin grin
no mind d ode
na fish brain dey dia skull.

5 Likes

Re: The Problem Of 'Babymamaism' I Saw Today by sben2308(m): 8:52am On Mar 14, 2022
Offpoint1:

U are right and the same time very wrong .
Lemme give u an instance this lady only like the guy
for money and the moment he got broke ,she when to her parent house and lie that he beats her .All attempt to settle na bush cuz she doesn't want him again saying she can't be with a broke man.Now 2weeks later she found out she is pregnant, oya take tell him ,she said no and I say speak now the baby is over 4years

Atimes Single mother is as s result of women who wants to eat their cake and also have it

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Problem Of 'Babymamaism' I Saw Today by Nobody: 8:55am On Mar 14, 2022
Offpoint1:

Very true. As a man, I have observed that people would rather accuse women of being baby mamas that telling men to own up to their responsibilities... Growing up in the African setting, I realized our mothers were treated very harshly even while they were in their "husbands' house"... So sad. embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Problem Of 'Babymamaism' I Saw Today by tonididdy(m): 8:56am On Mar 14, 2022
Kuriosmynd:
So I went to a bar to relax after church and from the crazy NIgerian heat of today.

One of the bartender, cheerful, pretty and shinny ebony tone; tall, straight shape with very sexy size shape of an ass came with her baby girl. This little girl is about 7 years from my estimation...but frolicking about and taking in the bad expoure of such ambience.

The problem I could quickly deduce is that this bar is a very notorious one, infamous for immoral kind of gals and guys who many times have no inhibitions about public display of affection...smoking , kisses and all sort. It houses a bar too , where hornny sexual duos come to relieve their inordinate appetite.

I began to wonder the much influence such place could have on that innocent 7 year old kid. Look at the risk, look at the future and psychological implications, and in all of these this baby mama probably do not care or is blinded by the poverty that brought her there in the first place.

My advice is this: Young gals should try to empower themselves first, above personal pleasure, instead of having the dream of being a baby mama.
Many a times, the kids are the unfortunate and innocent recipient of such ills.

Really sad. I can only imagine what will become of those kind of children..Hmmmmm
Babymamaism is more problem for the future.

... And how did you know she's a baby mama?
Re: The Problem Of 'Babymamaism' I Saw Today by tonididdy(m): 8:57am On Mar 14, 2022
wallrichy:
Lol......where did you get your statistics from? You are so funny anyway.

Did you miss the part he said "I have seen" angry
It's his own statistics

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Can You Marry A Lady Or Guy Who Already Has A Child? / Lady Narrates How She Started Dating Her Ex-boyfriend's Best Friend / Mistakes Naija Babes/ladies Often Make!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.