Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,694 members, 7,831,157 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Unbelievable- Ultimate Men's Guide To Women He Loves And Wants To Be With - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Unbelievable- Ultimate Men's Guide To Women He Loves And Wants To Be With (334 Views)

Businessman Releases The Names Of Women He Has Slept With / "I'm A Hot Granny And Every Guy Loves And Wants Me" (Pictures) / Ghanaian Man Shares Photos Of Women He's Been Sleeping With & Gifts He Gave Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unbelievable- Ultimate Men's Guide To Women He Loves And Wants To Be With by cyntaense: 8:10pm On Mar 13, 2022
Seduction is a psychological game, not a beauty pageant, and it is something that everyone can learn. All you have to do is look at the world through the eyes of a seducer.

The effort we put forth on their behalf, displaying how much we care and value them, is what will attract them. Seducers like acting and are unconcerned about their identity or the need to be authentic.

In every seduction, you must evaluate and comprehend two elements: first, yourself and what attracts you; and second, your target and the activities that will breach their defenses and induce surrender.

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW TO CONTINUE READING FROM THE ORIGINAL CONTENT

https://cyntaense.com/the-art-of-the-pick-up-best-pick-up-artist-free-download-books/

(1) (Reply)

I Hate My Life / Man Reveals How Davido And Asa Asika Took His 150,000 Naira / If Someone Cancels Facebook Friend Request, Does It Mean They Hate You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.