Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Which Bank Can I Use My Song As Collateral To Get Loan? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Bank Can I Use My Song As Collateral To Get Loan? (1122 Views)

5k For You. Which Bank Do You Bank With? PART 1 / How I Use My Waist Beads To Control Men After Sleeping With Me / Lady Used As Collateral To Borrow Money By Lover,dupes Her, Dumps Her And Eloped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Bank Can I Use My Song As Collateral To Get Loan? by Iamdbull: 9:04pm On Mar 13, 2022
So I was thinking of how to get funds to push my rapidly burgeoning music career. So I thought of taking a loan but I have no single collateral.

Then a big idea came into my head why not use my multi-million dollar song "Never Lived" which you can listen to here https://audiomack.com/dbullofficial/song/never-lived to obtain a loan,

Atleast judging by the quality of the song I should be able to get 200m and then the bank will collect the billions it will generate from streams, so they will deduct their loan and interest and give me the rest!

Ah if I die na sense kill me

1 Like

Re: Which Bank Can I Use My Song As Collateral To Get Loan? by flejnr2(f): 9:12pm On Mar 13, 2022
Sokoloan

7 Likes

Re: Which Bank Can I Use My Song As Collateral To Get Loan? by Suspects: 9:17pm On Mar 13, 2022
Advanced noise maker!

7 Likes

Re: Which Bank Can I Use My Song As Collateral To Get Loan? by kingscare1(m): 9:17pm On Mar 13, 2022
Iamdbull:
So I was thinking of how to get funds to push my rapidly burgeoning music career. So I thought of taking a loan but I have no single collateral.

Then a big idea came into my head why not use my multi-million dollar song "Never Lived" which you can listen to here https://audiomack.com/dbullofficial/song/never-lived to obtain a loan,

Atleast judging by the quality of the song I should be able to get 200m and then the bank will collect the billions it will generate from streams, so they will deduct their loan and interest and give me the rest!

Dbull, I like your courage and self-belief, keep it up and l pray nothing stop your shine and wisdom and talent.

I pray life magic happens, you blow fast unexpectedly and bless mankind with your music..

Remember I said mankind ooo not womankind. grin

1 Like

Re: Which Bank Can I Use My Song As Collateral To Get Loan? by Kobicove(m): 9:18pm On Mar 13, 2022
Are you for real?

You want a bank to give you a loan of N200million while using your song as collateral when don't even have an active musical career talkless of having a hit song? shocked
Re: Which Bank Can I Use My Song As Collateral To Get Loan? by MAGG0T(m): 9:20pm On Mar 13, 2022
cheesy

Na piggy bank, my brother

4 Likes

Re: Which Bank Can I Use My Song As Collateral To Get Loan? by czarr(m): 9:23pm On Mar 13, 2022
ROTFLMAO
Re: Which Bank Can I Use My Song As Collateral To Get Loan? by Healthrelatedjo: 9:55pm On Mar 13, 2022
Cultist bank

1 Like

Re: Which Bank Can I Use My Song As Collateral To Get Loan? by Sonnobax15(m): 9:57pm On Mar 13, 2022
grin
Funny asshole cheesy

I can't waste my precious M.B to download those thrash you call songs.... Highest wey I fit do na to send am take through bluetooth tongue. Xender self too big for them shocked

3 Likes

Re: Which Bank Can I Use My Song As Collateral To Get Loan? by Sofialuv(f): 10:01pm On Mar 13, 2022
Sonnobax15:
grin
Funny asshole cheesy

I can't waste my precious M.B to download those thrash you call songs.... Highest wey I fit do na to send am take through bluetooth tongue. Xender self too big for them shocked
grin grin
Re: Which Bank Can I Use My Song As Collateral To Get Loan? by yinkaOdutuyo: 10:20pm On Mar 13, 2022
I talk am and I go talk am again, this dbull is childish
Re: Which Bank Can I Use My Song As Collateral To Get Loan? by Iamdbull: 11:12pm On Mar 13, 2022
kingscare1:

Dbull, I like your courage and self-belief, keep it up and l pray nothing stop your shine and wisdom and talent.

I pray life magic happens, you blow fast unexpectedly and bless mankind with your music..

Remember I said mankind ooo not womankind. grin
Thanks alot jare wa gbayi

2 Likes

Re: Which Bank Can I Use My Song As Collateral To Get Loan? by meobizy(f): 12:52am On Mar 14, 2022
Pure comedy.
Re: Which Bank Can I Use My Song As Collateral To Get Loan? by Dangrace01: 4:07am On Mar 14, 2022
This idea is just too funny. If i b d manager of the bank na 2 call d cops.

I no sure say 2face sef fit reason this kind thing
Re: Which Bank Can I Use My Song As Collateral To Get Loan? by Thoughty2(m): 4:44am On Mar 14, 2022
Banky W

1 Like

Re: Which Bank Can I Use My Song As Collateral To Get Loan? by Candidlady: 5:23am On Mar 14, 2022
Lol

If italk now people will call me a hater sad
Re: Which Bank Can I Use My Song As Collateral To Get Loan? by Dshocker(m): 5:32am On Mar 14, 2022
Iamdbull:

Guy find one local record label wey go help your life from there & if music no work,i advice you look for a shop,because for the past 5yrs now,you've been talking of music music music....
Re: Which Bank Can I Use My Song As Collateral To Get Loan? by VEXT: 6:41am On Mar 14, 2022
Haters full for nairaland oooo grin grin grin

Nairaland fit kill person dream
Re: Which Bank Can I Use My Song As Collateral To Get Loan? by toujurs: 6:50am On Mar 14, 2022
70 year old man undecided
Re: Which Bank Can I Use My Song As Collateral To Get Loan? by waywardpikin: 8:31am On Mar 14, 2022
Dshocker:

Guy find one local record label wey go help your life from there & if music no work,i advice you look for a shop,because for the past 5yrs now,you've been talking of music music music....

Lol you might be mistaking him for Airforce1. Dbull nairaland music career never long reach like that.
Re: Which Bank Can I Use My Song As Collateral To Get Loan? by samuel051: 8:46am On Mar 14, 2022
Holy gram
Try power bank or bia bia bank
Wtf man

1 Like

Re: Which Bank Can I Use My Song As Collateral To Get Loan? by Toksmattew: 9:49am On Mar 14, 2022
I really love that your new single have forgotten the name sef
Re: Which Bank Can I Use My Song As Collateral To Get Loan? by McGg: 10:07am On Mar 14, 2022
I hope you all remembers your clap down when he finally blow

This Is the nigerian way

Nobody wishes you well while you are in the process, they all wanna see you fall

And blast when you blow from your personal struggles they will be like you never want to give back to the people..

@the imdbull brave up bro... you will outshine these days
Re: Which Bank Can I Use My Song As Collateral To Get Loan? by Iamdbull: 11:12am On Mar 14, 2022
McGg:
I hope you all remembers your clap down when he finally blow

This Is the nigerian way

Nobody wishes you well while you are in the process, they all wanna see you fall

And blast when you blow from your personal struggles they will be like you never want to give back to the people..

@the imdbull brave up bro... you will outshine these days
Thanks alot man I really appreciate your support

1 Like

Re: Which Bank Can I Use My Song As Collateral To Get Loan? by Iamdbull: 5:14pm On Mar 14, 2022
MAGG0T:
cheesy

Na piggy bank, my brother
Lol
Re: Which Bank Can I Use My Song As Collateral To Get Loan? by POPSTAGoCrazy: 8:18pm On Mar 14, 2022
Hmm. I'd you guys critique on the link on my siggy.
Re: Which Bank Can I Use My Song As Collateral To Get Loan? by LINTUNE(m): 8:33pm On Mar 14, 2022
grin cuise master...nwannem zukwanuike .
Re: Which Bank Can I Use My Song As Collateral To Get Loan? by kisscivic(m): 10:36pm On Mar 14, 2022
Reekado Banks will give you Davido's 30 billion.
Re: Which Bank Can I Use My Song As Collateral To Get Loan? by Orgasmgiver123(m): 1:19am On Mar 15, 2022
Blood bank

One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here
Re: Which Bank Can I Use My Song As Collateral To Get Loan? by Orgasmgiver123(m): 1:24am On Mar 15, 2022
Damn................
Damn................

I just listened to the song
No hate bro
But you need to really work on yourself. Damn.... flop all through

Too much auto tune (or what is that thing that changes voice called)

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

zzzzz / Olosho Problems Again........urgent? PLEASE HELP!! / Why Do White Men Small Dic Ks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.