Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,198 members, 7,835,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

The Problem With Nowadays Ladies. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Problem With Nowadays Ladies. (1928 Views)

Nowadays Ladies Them No Sabi Wetin Pass This Thing / Why Is It Difficult For Nowadays Ladies To Be Faithful? / Why Nowadays Ladies Like To Showcase Their Butty?? Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Problem With Nowadays Ladies. by Truvelisback(m): 10:04pm On Mar 13, 2022
Good day, Fellas. The problem with nowadays ladies is that they don't appreciate good guys, they try to use them.

5 Likes

Re: The Problem With Nowadays Ladies. by yuping(m): 10:11pm On Mar 13, 2022
undecided As in ehmn is just too common.
Re: The Problem With Nowadays Ladies. by Moeman: 10:11pm On Mar 13, 2022
hmm...lol....this matter never taya you?? go swallow redpill oga

2 Likes

Re: The Problem With Nowadays Ladies. by Blunttruth: 10:16pm On Mar 13, 2022
Truvelisback:
Good day, Fellas. The problem with nowadays ladies is that they don't appreciate good guys, they try to use them.
Depends on your manner of approach. Don't be too needy. Also the age bracket you are going for matters.

5 Likes

Re: The Problem With Nowadays Ladies. by Vinnie2000(m): 10:19pm On Mar 13, 2022
Op, good guys even dey again? Relationship has been Abused in Nigeria. Girls only wants to chop guy's money while Guys wants to 'chop' girls too!.

5 Likes

Re: The Problem With Nowadays Ladies. by Nobody: 10:19pm On Mar 13, 2022
Hmmm undecided
If you're too nice, they'll use you. undecided

7 Likes

Re: The Problem With Nowadays Ladies. by Animegirl(f): 10:24pm On Mar 13, 2022
Truvelisback:

I appreciate good guys but most of them still want something(relationship) in return, which is not by force angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Problem With Nowadays Ladies. by Truvelisback(m): 10:26pm On Mar 13, 2022
Beebah2000:
Hmmm undecided
If you're too nice, they'll use you. undecided
Even if u aren't that too nice, they tend to see ur niceness and coolness as weakness.

2 Likes

Re: The Problem With Nowadays Ladies. by Mariangeles(f): 10:27pm On Mar 13, 2022
Zuonuike!
Re: The Problem With Nowadays Ladies. by Truvelisback(m): 10:28pm On Mar 13, 2022
Vinnie2000:
Op, good guys even dey again? Relationship has been Abused in Nigeria. Girls only wants to chop guy's money while Guys wants to 'chop' girls too!.
Good guys dey but unfortunately, their experience with ladies don turn dem to bad guys.

2 Likes

Re: The Problem With Nowadays Ladies. by czarr(m): 10:30pm On Mar 13, 2022
Animegirl:

I appreciate good guys but most of them still want something(relationship) in return, which is not by force angry
You appreciate them as friends who can help you financially and you are not obligated to reciprocate sexually...what do you mean good guys want something in return? In return for what exactly? Financial help.

5 Likes

Re: The Problem With Nowadays Ladies. by Boogyman557: 10:33pm On Mar 13, 2022
Holly Gram cool

Dat is y I No de STRESS my SELF...

NACK ASHAWOO, come back house and SMOKE ALOTA WEED...

WTF MAN!

1 Like

Re: The Problem With Nowadays Ladies. by Truvelisback(m): 10:39pm On Mar 13, 2022
Moeman:
hmm...lol....this matter never taya you?? go swallow redpill oga
This has nothing to do with Redpill.
Re: The Problem With Nowadays Ladies. by Truvelisback(m): 10:45pm On Mar 13, 2022
Animegirl:

Alright, From my experience, most of these ladies ends up getting to bed with/get pregnant for irresponsible guys.
Re: The Problem With Nowadays Ladies. by AYNL: 10:53pm On Mar 13, 2022
embarassed
I'm a good guy forever
But not a lover boy
Re: The Problem With Nowadays Ladies. by Nobody: 11:04pm On Mar 13, 2022
Truvelisback:
Even if u aren't that too nice, they tend to see ur niceness and coolness as weakness.
Lol. That's true.
Well, the way they think about you, shouldn't stop you from being nice.
Just ignore them.
Re: The Problem With Nowadays Ladies. by Haryhomyidhey(f): 11:26pm On Mar 13, 2022
Beebah2000:
Hmmm undecided If you're too nice, they'll use you. undecided
I swear, that's the fact

1 Like

Re: The Problem With Nowadays Ladies. by Highlyrespected(m): 12:18am On Mar 14, 2022
Good guys my foot
They are the ones that turns us to monster we are today.

Just apply sense when you are dealing with them because some of them just came to your life to distabilize your plans and destroy you.

May God no let us come across such ladies.

1 Like

Re: The Problem With Nowadays Ladies. by Nobody: 12:22am On Mar 14, 2022
Truvelisback:
True,and that’s when they start up their extortion plans. Too bad frfr.

1 Like

Re: The Problem With Nowadays Ladies. by Truvelisback(m): 6:23am On Mar 14, 2022
Beebah2000:
Lol. That's true. Well, the way they think about you, shouldn't stop you from being nice. Just ignore them.
Yep.

1 Like

Re: The Problem With Nowadays Ladies. by Truvelisback(m): 7:50am On Mar 14, 2022
Highlyrespected:
Good guys my foot
They are the ones that turns us to monster we are today.

Just apply sense when you are dealing with them because some of them just came to your life to distabilize your plans and destroy you.

May God no let us come across such ladies.
The other day, a Nairaland Moderator was secretly admiring and wooing a lady. Note: Not openly, possibly Pm. The mod wan do am coded but She come dey use the guy dey gba Star, dey form Level for the guy. I no fit laff, grin. Funny enough, this lady brought up the matter for here, trying to feel like a Celebrity. Omo! Para for her but i just melo like say i no notice anything.
Re: The Problem With Nowadays Ladies. by Silentgroper(m): 8:51am On Mar 14, 2022
Beebah2000:
Hmmm undecided
If you're too nice, we'll use you. undecided

Wicked

1 Like

Re: The Problem With Nowadays Ladies. by Truvelisback(m): 8:52am On Mar 14, 2022
Silentgroper:

Wicked
Lol, painful truth.
Re: The Problem With Nowadays Ladies. by FahBuLous: 9:11am On Mar 14, 2022
That's why I always preach that women are meant to be used and dumped...

You don't expect anything from this wh0res, they are objects, use them and dump them...

This gender spoke with the devil face to face and you are expecting anything good to come out of them??

Jokes on you bro...

2 Likes

Re: The Problem With Nowadays Ladies. by Adsexpert: 9:20am On Mar 14, 2022
Are you just knowing this by now? Or you just started dating?

Get a woman, f∆ck her throat, pay her and leave .. and be confident in your self..work on ur goals.. make this money bro .. don't be a wimp.

1 Like

Re: The Problem With Nowadays Ladies. by Truvelisback(m): 9:33am On Mar 14, 2022
FahBuLous:
That's why I always preach that women are meant to be used and dumped...

You don't expect anything from this wh0res, they are objects, use them and dump them...

This gender spoke with the devil face to face and you are expecting anything good to come out of them??

Jokes on you bro...

Not all are to be used and dumped. We still have special ones among them but they are very few and very rare to find.
Re: The Problem With Nowadays Ladies. by FahBuLous: 9:40am On Mar 14, 2022
Truvelisback:
Not all are to be used and dumped. We still have special ones among them but they are very few and very rare to find.
I'm sorry but they are all wh0res...

Non of them are special, if you find one that you think is special today, just give her 3months and you will know that an average Nigerian babe is a bloody leeching wh0re....

Know this and know peace...

2 Likes

Re: The Problem With Nowadays Ladies. by FahBuLous: 9:41am On Mar 14, 2022
Adsexpert:
Are you just knowing this by now? Or you just started dating?

Get a woman, f∆ck her throat, pay her and leave .. and be confident in your self..work on ur goals.. make this money bro .. don't be a wimp.
Exactly what I mean...
That's all what they are meant for....

1 Like

Re: The Problem With Nowadays Ladies. by SandraIkuboR(f): 9:42am On Mar 14, 2022
Lol
Re: The Problem With Nowadays Ladies. by Nobody: 10:29am On Mar 14, 2022
Silentgroper:

Wicked
seriously?? shocked shocked
Thunder fire you for there angry
Re: The Problem With Nowadays Ladies. by Moeman: 5:21pm On Mar 14, 2022
Truvelisback:
This has nothing to do with Redpill.
lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Use intimacy gadgets When They Have Boyfriends. / Reality Is Down On Me / Nigerian Women Are Not Beautiful, South African Women Are Beautiful Than Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.