Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,417 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

Why Do Ethiopian Girls Like To Do House Girl Job In Arab Countries - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ethiopian Girls Like To Do House Girl Job In Arab Countries (2751 Views)

Why Aren't Nigerian Girls Strong Like Ethiopian Girls / My fiancee Finds It Difficult To Cook & Do House Chores, Is This A Red Flag? / Why Are Ethiopian Girls So Stupid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Ethiopian Girls Like To Do House Girl Job In Arab Countries by Ilamina(f): 1:07am On Mar 14, 2022
Looks like they still feel close to their Arab masters

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ethiopian Girls Like To Do House Girl Job In Arab Countries by Totilopussylick(m): 1:15am On Mar 14, 2022
But our own ladies are in competition with the Ethiopian girls in the same Arab world tongue.
Re: Why Do Ethiopian Girls Like To Do House Girl Job In Arab Countries by CoronaVirusPro: 3:33am On Mar 14, 2022
Is like asking why Anambra people love cocaine

Or why Benin women dominate prostitution industry in Italy

Every tribe specializes in one ill

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ethiopian Girls Like To Do House Girl Job In Arab Countries by Englishisamust: 6:22am On Mar 14, 2022
It is like asking why eastern women dominate nigeria prison. Why Igbo like drugs and selling fake products

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Ethiopian Girls Like To Do House Girl Job In Arab Countries by VEXT: 6:32am On Mar 14, 2022
Is like asking why imo state women love prostitution and why Igbo men love drug pushing

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Ethiopian Girls Like To Do House Girl Job In Arab Countries by agadez007(m): 7:00am On Mar 14, 2022
It’s just like asking why Yoruba love cutting human head,or why human body parts are openly sold in all Sad waste states
Or like asking why Yoruba women don’t take their bath and smell a lot
Or like asking why Yoruba men like agbero and doing “owo mida “ a lot

I hope with these few points of mine,I have been able to convince and not confuse you
Thank you

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ethiopian Girls Like To Do House Girl Job In Arab Countries by VEXT: 7:25am On Mar 14, 2022
agadez007:
It’s just like asking why Yoruba love cutting human head,or why human body parts are openly sold in all Sad waste states

I hope with these few point,I have been able to convince and not confuse you
Thank you

Change your ways...stop tribalism

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ethiopian Girls Like To Do House Girl Job In Arab Countries by Richsteemit: 7:50am On Mar 14, 2022
You see all this tribalist up there. I don laugh tire. They have make my day grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ethiopian Girls Like To Do House Girl Job In Arab Countries by MajesticKris: 8:08am On Mar 14, 2022
It's like asking why Buhari, loves and prefer Cows more to Humans...

Or why Aboki prefers Okada Business.. And shining SHOES!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ethiopian Girls Like To Do House Girl Job In Arab Countries by Nobody: 8:29am On Mar 14, 2022
Why do Edo girls like to travel to Italy?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ethiopian Girls Like To Do House Girl Job In Arab Countries by FahBuLous: 8:57am On Mar 14, 2022
Igbo, hausa and Yoruba...

You guys will just come on social media and be disgracing yourselves...

Major tribes that don't love theirselves, major tribes that breeds hatred for others, major tribes that encourages tribalism...

Major tribes my ass...

Rubbish angry angry

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Ethiopian Girls Like To Do House Girl Job In Arab Countries by ednut1(m): 9:09am On Mar 14, 2022
Onila when will you grow up You focus ob another country while your own country people do same job in lebanon and other arab countries .
Re: Why Do Ethiopian Girls Like To Do House Girl Job In Arab Countries by ihatebuhari(f): 9:33am On Mar 14, 2022
Richsteemit:
You see all this tribalist up there. I don laugh tire. They have make my day grin grin
lol Nigeria can never work the hatred between the three major tribes is too much

Thank God I left the shithole

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ethiopian Girls Like To Do House Girl Job In Arab Countries by Suspects: 10:04am On Mar 14, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

useless noise. Keep shut!
Re: Why Do Ethiopian Girls Like To Do House Girl Job In Arab Countries by Suspects: 10:05am On Mar 14, 2022
agadez007:

I hope with these few point,I have been able to convince and not confuse you
Thank you
tribalist shiit in this forum is just too much...what a noise maker we both are!
Re: Why Do Ethiopian Girls Like To Do House Girl Job In Arab Countries by agadez007(m): 10:41am On Mar 14, 2022
Suspects:
tribalist shiit in this forum is just too much...what a noise maker we both are!
So you didn’t see the first three posts before mine,or when it’s against Igbo it’s fine but when it’s the other way around,it’s tribalism?
Re: Why Do Ethiopian Girls Like To Do House Girl Job In Arab Countries by 9gerian: 10:42am On Mar 14, 2022
Housemaid or Housekeeping jobs are not societal ills and are nothing to be ashamed of. Low income perhaps, but some do this on a larger scale to earn good money.

CoronaVirusPro:

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ethiopian Girls Like To Do House Girl Job In Arab Countries by agadez007(m): 10:44am On Mar 14, 2022
VEXT:

Fuxk you
Re: Why Do Ethiopian Girls Like To Do House Girl Job In Arab Countries by TheWolfen(m): 12:22pm On Mar 14, 2022
It is pathetic. These tribal morons come online everyday to talk shit at each other
But things like this usually don't happen in real life. During my school days most of my hotel mates are of different tribes and we coexisted peacefully. No tribal fight but all funs and games.
Seun the owner of this platform need to do something bout these mindless tribal bigots

FahBuLous:
Igbo, hausa and Yoruba...

You guys will just come on social media and be disgracing yourselves...

Major tribes that don't love theirselves, major tribes that breeds hatred for others, major tribes that encourages tribalism...

Major tribes my ass...

Rubbish angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ethiopian Girls Like To Do House Girl Job In Arab Countries by FahBuLous: 2:56pm On Mar 14, 2022
TheWolfen:
It is pathetic. These tribal morons come online everyday to talk shit at each other
But things like this usually don't happen in real life. During my school days most of my hotel mates are of different tribes and we coexisted peacefully. No tribal fight but all funs and games.
Seun the owner of this platform need to do something bout these mindless tribal bigots

Exactly, he needs to do something about it...
I also had friends from different tribes and I haven't heard them shvt talk theirselves one day...
Re: Why Do Ethiopian Girls Like To Do House Girl Job In Arab Countries by 99thEnemy(m): 5:25pm On Mar 30, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

grin
Re: Why Do Ethiopian Girls Like To Do House Girl Job In Arab Countries by Ikpeabujo(m): 5:38pm On Mar 30, 2022
VEXT:

you are madt....you did not see the other comments..he was defending his tribe

(1) (Reply)

MEN!! It's Finally Time For You All To Get Yourself A GOLDEN P£N!S!! (Photos) / Please How Do I Get This Virginity Certificate In Nigeria? (photos) / Why Aren't Nigerians Talking About This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.