Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,039 members, 7,810,849 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:54 PM

Guys Posted To Boko Haram States On Nysc - Please Register Here For Network. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Guys Posted To Boko Haram States On Nysc - Please Register Here For Network. (6326 Views)

B15 Corps Members Verify Your Details On Nysc Website + Treatment of Complaints / Latest :report To Boko Haram States By Force, NYSC Tells Corps Members / Boycotting Nysc Camp In Boko Haram 'states (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Posted To Boko Haram States On Nysc - Please Register Here For Network. by anointedf(m): 3:41pm On Jun 30, 2011
We cannot continue to keep quiet when the organisation responsible for the posting of intending corpers is insensitive and are not concerned about the safety of their life.

If your posting is to any of the boko haram red point state, kindly register your presence here so that we can channel our protest to the appropriate authority to avert another crazy bloodshed of the innocent.
Re: Guys Posted To Boko Haram States On Nysc - Please Register Here For Network. by anointedf(m): 3:46pm On Jun 30, 2011
Honestly there is need for us to Network to correct this senseless anomaly. Those doing the posting will never go there themselves or send their children there. Police is afraid of going there, soldiers are thinking twice before launching out. Now you want defenceless corpers to go and serve their fatherland and loose their life on unjust cause.

Let us all come together and fight these irresponsible and insensitive NYSC posting.

1 Like

Re: Guys Posted To Boko Haram States On Nysc - Please Register Here For Network. by RICHIEBOI1(m): 3:56pm On Jun 30, 2011
Even if they(NYSC) gives me a million dollars, i wont even attempt to go there. the nigerian govt and NYSC dont value the lives of corpers am sorry to say so. angry
Re: Guys Posted To Boko Haram States On Nysc - Please Register Here For Network. by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jun 30, 2011
To you corpers posted to borno state the protest begins with you.If the NYSC pretends they are not aware of the boko haram threat in borno you are aware and it is your lives pls dont gamble with it. Play safe. If you have to write an open letter to Mr president, to the DG NYSC and any other responsible body in any of the national dailies pls do so, escalate the matter. For too long Nigerians pretend nothing is wrong with this country why cant they remove borno state from the list of states for now till the boko haram threat is over.
Re: Guys Posted To Boko Haram States On Nysc - Please Register Here For Network. by ReachRich(m): 6:33pm On Jun 30, 2011
Thank God i am through with my NYSC.Wow.
Re: Guys Posted To Boko Haram States On Nysc - Please Register Here For Network. by beeman80: 4:42pm On Jul 01, 2011
I concur.NYSC should no longer be made compulsory and the allowance should increased.NYSC should be a voluntary affair and anyone who opts out should not be victimized by employers.
Re: Guys Posted To Boko Haram States On Nysc - Please Register Here For Network. by gungume: 4:58pm On Jul 01, 2011
NYSC IS NOT BY FORCE WHOEVER IS NOT SATISFY WITH THE POSTING HE/SHE SHOULD REMAIN AT HIS OR HER COMFORT ZONE. AFTERALL MAJORITY OF CORPERS ARE OVER AGED. They are just hiding their real age because of small allowee. Sorry for nigerian youth.
Re: Guys Posted To Boko Haram States On Nysc - Please Register Here For Network. by NumberOne2(m): 5:24pm On Jul 01, 2011
I agree that NYSC is not by force, however most aren't over aged, most are VERY young. Too young to be exposed to such insecurity. I advice those posted there to BOYCOTT the service. Protest at your schools peacefully, go to NANS, avoid camp. If there is low turnout in NYSC camps in such states, that will make news headlines. It begins with you. DO NOT GO, TELL A FRIEND.
Re: Guys Posted To Boko Haram States On Nysc - Please Register Here For Network. by campbell05: 5:27pm On Jul 01, 2011
this is a serious issue!
Re: Guys Posted To Boko Haram States On Nysc - Please Register Here For Network. by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jul 01, 2011
i laff in boko haram for corpers who will enta dat lions den of bornu state, a word is enuf even for d foolish nowadays!
Re: Guys Posted To Boko Haram States On Nysc - Please Register Here For Network. by laidback(m): 5:42pm On Jul 01, 2011
This issue should not be handled with kid gloves o. I just wish there are real and effective avenues for addressing issues like this. But surely with the recent happenings in that area the authorities can't force anyone to report there, can they?
Re: Guys Posted To Boko Haram States On Nysc - Please Register Here For Network. by vladimiros: 5:44pm On Jul 01, 2011
al in the name of working for government
Re: Guys Posted To Boko Haram States On Nysc - Please Register Here For Network. by swiftycool(m): 5:50pm On Jul 01, 2011
Personally, id never allow any of my younger ones 2 go 2 d North. I served just after d riots in Kano & heard d story of 4 corpers butchered to death in d set b4 us. They were actually singled out becos they were active members of NCCF, They had been on a bus to escape amongst others when they were way-layed enroute and attacked. Annoyingly NYSC couldnt account for them 4 months & the news never made headlines till date. What was scary was i stayed in the house 2 of them lived b4 d incident. Scrap d crap!!!
Re: Guys Posted To Boko Haram States On Nysc - Please Register Here For Network. by azahmed(m): 5:52pm On Jul 01, 2011
Re: Guys Posted To Boko Haram States On Nysc - Please Register Here For Network.
« #6 on: Today at 04:58:02 PM »

NYSC IS NOT BY FORCE WHOEVER IS NOT SATISFY WITH THE POSTING HE/SHE SHOULD REMAIN AT HIS OR HER COMFORT ZONE. AFTERALL MAJORITY OF CORPERS ARE OVER AGED. They are just hiding their real age because of small allowee. Sorry  for nigerian youth.

@gugumer wat do call ursef?
i doubt if u actually pass through a higher institution of study coz if i does n served ur father in a peaceful n conducive state u won't post dt rubish u posted up ther IMO
Re: Guys Posted To Boko Haram States On Nysc - Please Register Here For Network. by ogorluv(m): 6:12pm On Jul 01, 2011
Civil disobidience is the way.

Organize and picket NYSC HQ in Abuja, you won't be heard if you keep quiet.

ALUTA!!!!!!!!!
Re: Guys Posted To Boko Haram States On Nysc - Please Register Here For Network. by princemmab(m): 6:16pm On Jul 01, 2011
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][center]m i tsiga dey mad[/center][/font][/font] embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Guys Posted To Boko Haram States On Nysc - Please Register Here For Network. by joecrack(m): 6:20pm On Jul 01, 2011
Wait,dont tell me some guys were posted to borno,i mean its a joke,right.
Re: Guys Posted To Boko Haram States On Nysc - Please Register Here For Network. by oladuro(m): 6:47pm On Jul 01, 2011
Our leaders in every sector here in Nigeria are very insensitive what a shame so called giant of Africa with selfish and in sensitive administrators. How i wish the whites had stayed a little longer be giving us indepedence we would have been better of like South Africa
Re: Guys Posted To Boko Haram States On Nysc - Please Register Here For Network. by zibe(m): 7:06pm On Jul 01, 2011
@joecrack, no its not a joke. Got my call-up letter on wednesday and although mine was Delta state, some of my classmates saw Bornu state on their call-up letters. My two friends both got Sokoto and Gombe. I just pray they'll be safe. They intend redeploying after camp. Hope it works out.
We all thought the north will be scrapped in the deployment of youths, but apparently it wasn't so.
Re: Guys Posted To Boko Haram States On Nysc - Please Register Here For Network. by nic121: 7:07pm On Jul 01, 2011
it is like our leaders like to immortalize unneccessarily.
Re: Guys Posted To Boko Haram States On Nysc - Please Register Here For Network. by dejyx: 7:28pm On Jul 01, 2011
My problem with this country is that we don't have regards for human life.

NYSC should have a rethink.
Re: Guys Posted To Boko Haram States On Nysc - Please Register Here For Network. by andyanders: 7:39pm On Jul 01, 2011
Acquire skills and do away with NYSC. You can create job for yourself since you are already educated, nothing you want you cannot get done.

We should start to be creative. Why must one be posted to any part of the Northern States? Let them post corpers of northern origin to the North and southern corpers to the south. Let us forget this idea that we can get united through National Youth Service programs. The initial concept has been defeated hence we have to face reality. Those clamoring for the Federal Government not to scrap NYSC were doing so to keep their jobs to the detriment of the youths.

Let us face reality. No how can this nation be united as a nation. We can only patch and manage it and not that we can eliminate our cultural attitude. Nigeria is a big nation but with wicked minds.

Any youth corper willing to serve in the north, should carry coffin that will bring him or her body back.

The northern elite hated the southerners but only act as pretenders when they come face to face with southerners. We hate each other for real. Let us tell ourselves the truth.
Re: Guys Posted To Boko Haram States On Nysc - Please Register Here For Network. by leyom234: 7:42pm On Jul 01, 2011
Can you imagine this ? My colleague said her pregnant couson has just been posted to plateau state and she intends to go. Does it make sense at all ?
Re: Guys Posted To Boko Haram States On Nysc - Please Register Here For Network. by enyojo(f): 7:53pm On Jul 01, 2011
[size=15pt]No 1 'Boko Haram State' = ABUJA[/size]

Re: Guys Posted To Boko Haram States On Nysc - Please Register Here For Network. by andyanders: 7:57pm On Jul 01, 2011
@leyom234

Let them allow her to go, but she will account for the blood of the baby if killed there.
Re: Guys Posted To Boko Haram States On Nysc - Please Register Here For Network. by darknouiui: 8:08pm On Jul 01, 2011
Re: Guys Posted To Boko Haram States On Nysc - Please Register Here For Network. by alfablondy: 8:10pm On Jul 01, 2011
Be wise ! if you you are posted to boko haram zone, know that you are going to a foreign land where your security is not guaranteed.
Re: Guys Posted To Boko Haram States On Nysc - Please Register Here For Network. by texazzpete(m): 8:37pm On Jul 01, 2011
alfablondy:

Be wise ! if you you are posted to boko haram zone, know that you are going to a foreign land where your security is not guaranteed.  

your security is not guaranteed anywhere else in Nigeria, sorry. Weren't some corps members in Rivers State kidnapped recently?
Even the Abuja many of you clamor to go to is a prime target for Boko Haram.
Re: Guys Posted To Boko Haram States On Nysc - Please Register Here For Network. by 3kay945(m): 8:57pm On Jul 01, 2011
Now, those of you that voted Gej. wil see that you made wrong choice. Abi what is he doing about this scheme and the plight of the youth. The man is just insensitive and clueless as we were made to believe. I am sorry for the youth and family of anyone posted to that hell.
Re: Guys Posted To Boko Haram States On Nysc - Please Register Here For Network. by princemmab(m): 9:01pm On Jul 01, 2011
tsiga dey mad
Re: Guys Posted To Boko Haram States On Nysc - Please Register Here For Network. by 3kay945(m): 9:10pm On Jul 01, 2011
embarassed, yeye country.
Re: Guys Posted To Boko Haram States On Nysc - Please Register Here For Network. by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jul 01, 2011
we all have choice.corp member can reject d posting,stay at home and wait for another batch.find something doing.university degree or nysc certificate is a quarantee for financial security.do not fear unknown.fear know devil,boko haram.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#5000 Complete Camp Kits | NYSC Batch A 2018 / Ex-corpers May Receive Allawee In Arrears, See Official Breakdown / My NYSC Experience At Kebbi State, Dakingari, Suru LGA, Kebbi State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.