Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,616 members, 7,823,698 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Guys Posted To Boko Haram States On Nysc - Please Register Here For Network. - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Guys Posted To Boko Haram States On Nysc - Please Register Here For Network. (6333 Views)

B15 Corps Members Verify Your Details On Nysc Website + Treatment of Complaints / Latest :report To Boko Haram States By Force, NYSC Tells Corps Members / Boycotting Nysc Camp In Boko Haram 'states (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Posted To Boko Haram States On Nysc - Please Register Here For Network. by oluite(f): 3:44pm On Jul 13, 2011
mamasani:

All so myopic and jittery. If posted, just go. NOTHING WILL HAPPEN TO YOU. What about the southerners studying in the University of Maiduguri? Are they killed? Boko Haram has issues with the govt and are attaking govt security agencies. Since the deployment of soldiers to the state, nothing has been heard of the of the boko haram. It took the attack on the police h/q in Abuja to wake the security agencies up to their responsibilities. They should be cautioned of extrajudicial killings, though.
I am sure you have heard that University of Maiduguri has been closed indefinitely and the NYSC orientation camp has been bombed by Boko harem.
Re: Guys Posted To Boko Haram States On Nysc - Please Register Here For Network. by anointedf(m): 8:57am On Jul 14, 2011
The corpers are adult and wise enough to say NO, if their school cannot toll the part of a university in SouthWest that decline that none of their students will go to the dead end.

Coupled with our observation and shout here on NL that it is unsafe for anybody to embark on such journey. Despite all these, many still ventured into it. I really pity them because of:

- fear of insecurity (job)
- greed (increament in allawee)

What else shall we say to any parent that advise his own to go; at least worst case, JONA go gee dem 5million naira.
Re: Guys Posted To Boko Haram States On Nysc - Please Register Here For Network. by Gsiren(f): 4:23am On Nov 12, 2011
I have been posted to ebonyi state , if you have been posted there too and Ʊ are in lagos pls add ♍ƺ on BB pin:3219D362 . Let's hook up . Cheers
Re: Guys Posted To Boko Haram States On Nysc - Please Register Here For Network. by anitank(f): 10:14pm On Jun 04, 2012
Serving my country my foot!!! How many of their kids are posted to those states. How many of them even attend schools in Nigeria. Don't wait for them to post u to those Boko Haram states. They won't wink if u loose ur life serving this blood-contaminated country. Look for someone to help u work it to a state of ur choice....Period!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#5000 Complete Camp Kits | NYSC Batch A 2018 / Ex-corpers May Receive Allawee In Arrears, See Official Breakdown / NYSC Portal For 2020 'Batch A' Registration Now Open..!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.