Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,466 members, 7,830,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

The Other Side Of Ebonyi: Through The Riverine Communities Of Ebonyi State - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Other Side Of Ebonyi: Through The Riverine Communities Of Ebonyi State (47393 Views)

Pictures Of Muhammed Buhari International Airport, Abakaliki, Ebonyi State / Police Detain Accident Victim For Being ‘Too Young To Own A Car’ In Ebonyi State / One Of The 17 Flyovers Constructed By Umahi In Ebonyi State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Other Side Of Ebonyi: Through The Riverine Communities Of Ebonyi State by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 12:06am On Mar 15, 2022
Really...Uhmmm since your people fled to benin republic, we thought we should fill up the spaces. No land should be wasted

Putinofrussia:

Maybe because 11 million Igbos have fled to Yorubaland and more are still in a long queue to escape to Yorubaland.

2 Likes

Re: The Other Side Of Ebonyi: Through The Riverine Communities Of Ebonyi State by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 12:08am On Mar 15, 2022
edo state

uniquetechng:
What of the mud houses roofed with thatch and palm fronds
Re: The Other Side Of Ebonyi: Through The Riverine Communities Of Ebonyi State by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 12:10am On Mar 15, 2022
scholar ....clap for yourself and after that geddifok

ppogba:

Why don't you check the meaning when they say a place is " landlocked" first?

Some African countries are landlocked and it is not because people or geographers hate them.

The more you look at things with ethnic binoculars, the more stupid you portray yourself.
Re: The Other Side Of Ebonyi: Through The Riverine Communities Of Ebonyi State by hrykanu231(m): 12:50am On Mar 15, 2022
Datikwerreboi:

Op when I was in Calabar we use to follow water ways from Calabar to Afikpo. The other side is Abi LGA, where former governor Imoke hails from,they're also considered Igbo. Infact most people from cross River and Akwa ibom State who school at Akanu Ibiam federal polytechnic follow through there . Most logs of woods from Cameroon also arrive to the south east from there. It's a huge channel for different activities

The other side of Ndibe is Ebom in Abi
Re: The Other Side Of Ebonyi: Through The Riverine Communities Of Ebonyi State by smile11s(m): 3:07am On Mar 15, 2022
OyiboUgbo04:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jTm9eHfUOE

Ebonyi State is blessed with lots of beautiful attractions like Lakes, waterfalls, rivers, caves and breathtaking hills, what most people don't know is that the state is also bless with beautiful and stunning beaches along the river cross.. While traveling through some of the communities in Afikpo I stoped by to enjoy the beautiful scenery that these beaches presents... When you visit Enjoy, don't forget to explore these places..

I like this

https://gist.am/question/the-other-side-of-ebonyi-state-through-the-riverine-communities-of-ebonyi-video-and-pictures

3 Likes

Re: The Other Side Of Ebonyi: Through The Riverine Communities Of Ebonyi State by angelfallz(m): 3:26am On Mar 15, 2022
gurujoe:
South East and South South are blessed I can't say anything about other zones
Re: The Other Side Of Ebonyi: Through The Riverine Communities Of Ebonyi State by studentwriter(m): 4:57am On Mar 15, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
Why not focus on yours and let him be.. you are the one who wants to start wahala..I'm ready sha

the entire south east is landlocked bro. Kiss the truth

1 Like

Re: The Other Side Of Ebonyi: Through The Riverine Communities Of Ebonyi State by naija4life247: 6:07am On Mar 15, 2022
gurujoe:
South East and South South are blessed I can't say anything about other zones

Yes, very blessed. But, they all including you want to die in Yoruba land
Re: The Other Side Of Ebonyi: Through The Riverine Communities Of Ebonyi State by naija4life247: 6:09am On Mar 15, 2022
mrvitalis:
Please south east us barren n useless ...ooh
Stop showing them all this so they can allow us have our Biafra and suffer abeg

How many Yoruba man do you see in your blessed region? Are they up to 1,000 in the South East and South South? But all of you are praying to die in Yoruba land
Re: The Other Side Of Ebonyi: Through The Riverine Communities Of Ebonyi State by naija4life247: 6:15am On Mar 15, 2022
Grinsonmichael:
Grace of riches ly in our hands

Thunder will strike your whole generation. Wretched unfortunate fellow. That is Oloshi, Oloriburuku
Re: The Other Side Of Ebonyi: Through The Riverine Communities Of Ebonyi State by mrvitalis(m): 7:04am On Mar 15, 2022
naija4life247:

How many Yoruba man do you see in your blessed region? Are they up to 1,000 in the South East and South South? But all of you are praying to die in Yoruba land
How many yorubas are in south south ...show me an area in the north or south south dominated by yorubas in development

Show me area in the north Yoruba developed ?

Or south south in south west or north ?
Or north in south south or south west ?
Re: The Other Side Of Ebonyi: Through The Riverine Communities Of Ebonyi State by Elidrisy20: 7:30am On Mar 15, 2022
Dirty water
Re: The Other Side Of Ebonyi: Through The Riverine Communities Of Ebonyi State by Datikwerreboi(m): 7:41am On Mar 15, 2022
porthouse7:
Ebonyi can never have beach.... not geographically possible
They're showing you reality and here you are spewing theory . Useless black brain sef
Re: The Other Side Of Ebonyi: Through The Riverine Communities Of Ebonyi State by CUMIN: 7:42am On Mar 15, 2022
Do you know the meaning of beach
Re: The Other Side Of Ebonyi: Through The Riverine Communities Of Ebonyi State by Datikwerreboi(m): 7:44am On Mar 15, 2022
pmc01:

From Cameroon to Onitsha
Then you've found a great solution,if I were you I would first go for a survey,. Visit Ndibe in Afikpo and get the shipping line and days which they move . With that it will be highly useful to you to do your business without stress. You may even get to just warebill and pay them while you're in your comfort zone
Re: The Other Side Of Ebonyi: Through The Riverine Communities Of Ebonyi State by pmc01(m): 7:48am On Mar 15, 2022
Datikwerreboi:

Then you've found a great solution,if I were you I would first go for a survey,. Visit Ndibe in Afikpo and get the shipping line and days which they move . With that it will be highly useful to you to do your business without stress. You may even get to just warebill and pay them while you're in your comfort zone

Is that the origin? It goes both ways to Cameroon and the East?
Re: The Other Side Of Ebonyi: Through The Riverine Communities Of Ebonyi State by Datikwerreboi(m): 7:48am On Mar 15, 2022
staga:

It would interest you to know that the Nigerian Navy has an outpost around that area.
I don't think so except if it is new
Re: The Other Side Of Ebonyi: Through The Riverine Communities Of Ebonyi State by Datikwerreboi(m): 7:49am On Mar 15, 2022
pmc01:

Is that the origin? It goes both ways to Cameroon and the East?
Yes
Re: The Other Side Of Ebonyi: Through The Riverine Communities Of Ebonyi State by pmc01(m): 7:50am On Mar 15, 2022
Grinsonmichael:
Grace of riches ly in our hands

Lalasticlala Mynd44 OAM4J

Can you help with negotiations here please?

I have 900 grand weekly in mind

1 Like

Re: The Other Side Of Ebonyi: Through The Riverine Communities Of Ebonyi State by pmc01(m): 7:51am On Mar 15, 2022
Datikwerreboi:

Yes

Wow! That's amazing. I would never have thought so.

Thanks for the awesome enlightenment.
Re: The Other Side Of Ebonyi: Through The Riverine Communities Of Ebonyi State by OyiboUgbo04: 9:26am On Mar 15, 2022
NoFucksToGive:
Never been to that state but thes eoictures just made me want to... Bro you should start a blog, you have a way of making places look enticing... Seriously you have talent bro

Well done

Thank You.... I do have a blog actually although I don't write often again but I still write.. https://outravelandtour.com/
Re: The Other Side Of Ebonyi: Through The Riverine Communities Of Ebonyi State by tayo360(m): 9:53am On Mar 15, 2022
NoFucksToGive:
Never been to that state but thes eoictures just made me want to... Bro you should start a blog, you have a way of making places look enticing... Seriously you have talent bro

Well done

Can't you see is a YouTuber already
Re: The Other Side Of Ebonyi: Through The Riverine Communities Of Ebonyi State by Tomek09(m): 10:41am On Mar 15, 2022
[s]
Putinofrussia:

Maybe because 11 million Igbos have fled to Yorubaland and more are still in a long queue to escape to Yorubaland.
[/s]
Re: The Other Side Of Ebonyi: Through The Riverine Communities Of Ebonyi State by RacistProudIgbo: 2:20pm On Mar 15, 2022
[s]
studentwriter:
which ocean or abi you want start wahala abi
[/s]

Rivers, go and read their tribe, foolish fool.
Re: The Other Side Of Ebonyi: Through The Riverine Communities Of Ebonyi State by bigcasava1(m): 2:30pm On Mar 15, 2022
Ie author=Onepeople post=111021206]This deserve front page, i never new a place like this can be found in a land lock region. [/quote] there are more u don't know. We just want to our own we can't share these beauties with terrorists and Almajiri
Re: The Other Side Of Ebonyi: Through The Riverine Communities Of Ebonyi State by o42austino(m): 5:05pm On Mar 15, 2022
OyiboUgbo04:
Ndibe and Ozizza
I have been here before we crossed to Cross River community with boat to eat fish.
Re: The Other Side Of Ebonyi: Through The Riverine Communities Of Ebonyi State by porthouse7(f): 9:40pm On Mar 15, 2022
Datikwerreboi:

They're showing you reality and here you are spewing theory . Useless black brain sef
u go school so? a landlord state can never have a beach, beach is connected to Atlantic, Pacific or Indian ocean, what we have in Ebonyi is a sandy river
Re: The Other Side Of Ebonyi: Through The Riverine Communities Of Ebonyi State by Datikwerreboi(m): 10:58pm On Mar 15, 2022
porthouse7:
u go school so? a landlord state can never have a beach, beach is connected to Atlantic, Pacific or Indian ocean, what we have in Ebonyi is a sandy river
You're a fish brain gal. Do you know what is called tributaries to an ocean or sea? Chai. And she's ignorantly saying sandy River. Big gal with empty brain mtcheew
Re: The Other Side Of Ebonyi: Through The Riverine Communities Of Ebonyi State by porthouse7(f): 11:07pm On Mar 15, 2022
Datikwerreboi:

You're a fish brain gal. Do you know what is called tributaries to an ocean or sea? Chai. And she's ignorantly saying sandy River. Big gal with empty brain mtcheew
where is d tributaries coming from? u can't be wiser than d book u are reading from

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

More Photos Of Mooro Bridge In Kwara State Where Many Crawl To Pass / BBNaija: Corper Efe During His NYSC Days In Anambra (Throwback Photo) / Nigerian Man Dies In Motor Accident Two Days After His Wedding (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.