Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,418 members, 7,830,113 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

The Other Side Of Ebonyi: Through The Riverine Communities Of Ebonyi State - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Other Side Of Ebonyi: Through The Riverine Communities Of Ebonyi State (47389 Views)

Pictures Of Muhammed Buhari International Airport, Abakaliki, Ebonyi State / Police Detain Accident Victim For Being ‘Too Young To Own A Car’ In Ebonyi State / One Of The 17 Flyovers Constructed By Umahi In Ebonyi State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Other Side Of Ebonyi: Through The Riverine Communities Of Ebonyi State by porthouse7(f): 11:15pm On Mar 15, 2022
Datikwerreboi:

You're a fish brain gal. Do you know what is called tributaries to an ocean or sea? Chai. And she's ignorantly saying sandy River. Big gal with empty brain mtcheew
so how does tributaries translate to a beach... it doesn't change d fact that south east is landlord locked

1 Like

Re: The Other Side Of Ebonyi: Through The Riverine Communities Of Ebonyi State by Originalsly: 5:08am On Mar 16, 2022
Hmmm.... interesting. Nice locations for resorts ..... one for people who want to get away from the hustle and bustle of urban life. Vision less leaders ... place full of potential ... can't exploit it.
On sand dredging..... is it the beach they're fetching away?
Nice video.
Re: The Other Side Of Ebonyi: Through The Riverine Communities Of Ebonyi State by osteenbush(m): 7:31am On Mar 16, 2022
Uwana river, Afikpo
Please don't call this a beach, I've visited there and it's nothing near a beach, however the Ebonyi state government can make it more attractive for visitors.
Re: The Other Side Of Ebonyi: Through The Riverine Communities Of Ebonyi State by Datikwerreboi(m): 10:01am On Mar 16, 2022
porthouse7:
[s]so how does tributaries translate to a beach... it doesn't change d fact that south east is landlord locked[/s]
Now you've showed the real intent . Hatred lol

But God pass Una, we have beech in SE,go kill yourself
Re: The Other Side Of Ebonyi: Through The Riverine Communities Of Ebonyi State by porthouse7(f): 10:23am On Mar 16, 2022
Datikwerreboi:

Now you've showed the real intent . Hatred lol

But God pass Una, we have beech in SE,go kill yourself
u now showed u are not intelligent, how can u claim Ebonyi state have beach? I also post a picture of what u refer to as tributaries claiming it to be a beach.... go sch u won't na osa Aya u go dey do for alaba

1 Like

Re: The Other Side Of Ebonyi: Through The Riverine Communities Of Ebonyi State by Datikwerreboi(m): 10:30am On Mar 16, 2022
osteenbush:
[s]Uwana river, Afikpo
Please don't call this a beach, I've visited there and it's nothing near a beach, however the Ebonyi state government can make it more attractive for visitors[/s].
Re: The Other Side Of Ebonyi: Through The Riverine Communities Of Ebonyi State by Datikwerreboi(m): 10:31am On Mar 16, 2022
porthouse7:
[s]u now showed u are not intelligent, how can u claim Ebonyi state have beach? I also post a picture of what u refer to as tributaries claiming it to be a beach.... go sch u won't na osa Aya u go dey do for alaba[/s]
I can't spoon-feed a senseless Afonjaa skull miner
Re: The Other Side Of Ebonyi: Through The Riverine Communities Of Ebonyi State by porthouse7(f): 10:36am On Mar 16, 2022
Datikwerreboi:

I can't spoon-feed a senseless Afonjaa skull miner
na abuse remain.... olodo beach in Ebonyi indeed
Re: The Other Side Of Ebonyi: Through The Riverine Communities Of Ebonyi State by Datikwerreboi(m): 12:00pm On Mar 16, 2022
porthouse7:
na abuse remain.... olodo beach in Ebonyi indeed
Hatred filled skull miner is jealous of South East. More pains to u grin cheesy
Re: The Other Side Of Ebonyi: Through The Riverine Communities Of Ebonyi State by porthouse7(f): 12:41pm On Mar 16, 2022
Datikwerreboi:

Hatred filled skull miner is jealous of South East. More pains to u grin cheesy
beach ko river ni
Re: The Other Side Of Ebonyi: Through The Riverine Communities Of Ebonyi State by Datikwerreboi(m): 1:48pm On Mar 16, 2022
porthouse7:
beach ko river ni
Afonjaa I know you expected to see a skull grin grin grin cheesy
Re: The Other Side Of Ebonyi: Through The Riverine Communities Of Ebonyi State by marvejmc(m): 3:33pm On Mar 16, 2022
Let me give you guys the meaning of the word "beach"

No.1 The shore of a body of water, especially when sandy or pebbly.

2. The zone above the water line at a shore of a body of water, marked by an accumulation of sand, stone, or gravel that has been deposited
by the tide or waves.

So what we see above can also be called a beach too, perhaps if we do more research we'll get to understand, its just that the education we have been exposed to only gives the popular description of a beach

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

More Photos Of Mooro Bridge In Kwara State Where Many Crawl To Pass / BBNaija: Corper Efe During His NYSC Days In Anambra (Throwback Photo) / Nigerian Man Dies In Motor Accident Two Days After His Wedding (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.