Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,382 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Obaseki To Wike: We Won't Support Your 2023 Presidential Ambition - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki To Wike: We Won't Support Your 2023 Presidential Ambition (25747 Views)

Orji Kalu: I Spoke All Night With Governor Wike; We Need Him In APC / Wike: We Have Kicked Out Godfatherism In Edo State / Wike: We Can’t Accept Expired Rice, Hunger Won’t Kill Us - Governor Tells FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki To Wike: We Won't Support Your 2023 Presidential Ambition by ecolime(m): 10:47am On Mar 14, 2022
Obaseki na ingrate.. Chaii cry

3 Likes

Re: Obaseki To Wike: We Won't Support Your 2023 Presidential Ambition by DerrickzB: 10:47am On Mar 14, 2022
kirajustice:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-we-wont-support-your-2023-presidential-ambition-obaseki-attacks-wike/

Hehehe, somebody that Wike saved!! When you were running to ph u no remember again abi!

3 Likes

Re: Obaseki To Wike: We Won't Support Your 2023 Presidential Ambition by Okunga: 10:48am On Mar 14, 2022
Even Wike wan be President �

Re: Obaseki To Wike: We Won't Support Your 2023 Presidential Ambition by buchivik(m): 10:49am On Mar 14, 2022
Dm for backup update
Re: Obaseki To Wike: We Won't Support Your 2023 Presidential Ambition by Lovenorth: 10:49am On Mar 14, 2022
Nice move, no room for anti Islam in the villa
Re: Obaseki To Wike: We Won't Support Your 2023 Presidential Ambition by Abujaexpress: 10:50am On Mar 14, 2022
Philip Shuaibu, Edo State Deputy Governor should be very careful. He talks as if he knows it all or he he should always have his way. Wike is not Oshiomole, he should know that

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki To Wike: We Won't Support Your 2023 Presidential Ambition by tit(f): 10:51am On Mar 14, 2022
SS are not united

1 Like

Re: Obaseki To Wike: We Won't Support Your 2023 Presidential Ambition by jojo1415: 10:51am On Mar 14, 2022
This Obaseki is a trouble maker...u better go back to ur APC

1 Like

Re: Obaseki To Wike: We Won't Support Your 2023 Presidential Ambition by Bendeco02: 10:51am On Mar 14, 2022
Basheer22:

Don't demonize Obaseki.
When we warned PDP and Edo people, you Igbos were the ones insulting those better than you.
Now, Edo people are suffering but shame can't allow them talk. PDP Governors are now exchanging insults for the first time.
You Igbos always look for people with the worst possible character and support them.

Oga when will you have sense... What connects IPOB to this matter?

Is it IPOB that voted for obaseki in Edo state?

Try get sense

3 Likes

Re: Obaseki To Wike: We Won't Support Your 2023 Presidential Ambition by Deadlytruth(m): 10:52am On Mar 14, 2022
An ingrate must always act true to type. Wike will soon receive his own fair share of being accused of godfatherism within the PDP and "Edo no be Rivers" will soon replace "Edo no be Lagos".

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki To Wike: We Won't Support Your 2023 Presidential Ambition by Debikanty(m): 10:53am On Mar 14, 2022
Obaseki can not stand Wike for 1min. Its disrespectful to Wike trying to compared Wike and Obaseki

3 Likes

Re: Obaseki To Wike: We Won't Support Your 2023 Presidential Ambition by kingyakos: 10:53am On Mar 14, 2022
BeardGangJnr1:
Thug like wike in a free and fair presidential election will only win in obia opor undecided
Na Tinubu no be thug sebi
Wike is a healthy man

1 Like

Re: Obaseki To Wike: We Won't Support Your 2023 Presidential Ambition by Basheer22: 10:54am On Mar 14, 2022
Bendeco02:

Oga when will you have sense... What connects IPOB to this matter?

Is it IPOB that voted for obaseki in Edo state?

Try get sense

Please, I don't respond to slaves, go and ask your father when he will get sense. Today is sit at home, you're under the bed typing nonsense.
Ipob pigs supported Oshiomhole because they wanted to get back at Oshiomhole. Today, Edo people are regretting allowing idiots mislead them.

3 Likes

Re: Obaseki To Wike: We Won't Support Your 2023 Presidential Ambition by Philistine(m): 10:55am On Mar 14, 2022
Basheer22:

Please, I don't respond to slaves. Today is sit at home, you're under the bed typing nonsense.
Ipob pigs supported Oshiomhole because they wanted to get back at Oshiomhole. Today, Edo people are regretting allowing idiots lead them.
Stop disgracing your tribe na! Haba!

1 Like

Re: Obaseki To Wike: We Won't Support Your 2023 Presidential Ambition by SocialJustice: 10:55am On Mar 14, 2022
benuejosh:
Could Obaseki be the perfect match for Wike? Well, that's their problem. The burial of PDP is at hand. The crisis between this two is more like the requiem mass.
Obaseki is a high level technocrat, Wike is not his mate on any level. I want to see his response.
Re: Obaseki To Wike: We Won't Support Your 2023 Presidential Ambition by Militant30: 10:55am On Mar 14, 2022
R
Re: Obaseki To Wike: We Won't Support Your 2023 Presidential Ambition by tonididdy(m): 10:56am On Mar 14, 2022
Ok obaseki is biting more than he can chew.

Firstly who is "we" in the context, I hope he doesn't mean edolites. Because Edo people do not vote for godfatherism, sentiments or bullying.

Whatever is going on in the PDP should be handled with respect, discreet and maturity.
Re: Obaseki To Wike: We Won't Support Your 2023 Presidential Ambition by Basheer22: 10:56am On Mar 14, 2022
Philistine:

Stop disgracing your tribe na! Haba!

Look at this pauper talking nonsense.
Philistine:
I am urgently in need of a self contained room in ajegunle or environs. The room should be very spacious. The total package should not exceed in 200k. kindly notify or inform me if you have or know of any.
Re: Obaseki To Wike: We Won't Support Your 2023 Presidential Ambition by blowjohn(m): 10:57am On Mar 14, 2022
Obaseki that has not done well for edo state

3 Likes

Re: Obaseki To Wike: We Won't Support Your 2023 Presidential Ambition by Basheer22: 10:57am On Mar 14, 2022
tonididdy:
Ok obaseki is biting more than he can chew.

Firstly who is "we" in the context, I hope he doesn't mean edolites. Because [s]Edo people do not vote for godfatherism, sentiments or bullying. [/s]

Whatever is going on in the PDP should be handled with respect, discreet and maturity.

Edo people only vote for stagnation, no salary, underdevelopment and political slavery. grin

Obaseki has put Edolites to shame, they can't even complain openly.

4 Likes

Re: Obaseki To Wike: We Won't Support Your 2023 Presidential Ambition by Deadlytruth(m): 10:58am On Mar 14, 2022
Indispensable85:

Wike will surely fire back soon.
Trust Wike. Even as at yesterday he fired a follow up salvo in which he said, in a video, that he doesn't do MOU governance in Rivers State but real governance of projects which people can feel and see.

3 Likes

Re: Obaseki To Wike: We Won't Support Your 2023 Presidential Ambition by DerrickzB: 10:59am On Mar 14, 2022
BeardGangJnr1:
Thug like wike in a free and fair presidential election will only win in obia opor undecided

Try to pretend you know what you are saying at least!! Free and fair elections in rivers state or edo Now you people do not know Wike in edo state again Una get mind sha oo

1 Like

Re: Obaseki To Wike: We Won't Support Your 2023 Presidential Ambition by timchogon81: 11:00am On Mar 14, 2022
The crisis is not in PDP National level but in Edo PDP
Re: Obaseki To Wike: We Won't Support Your 2023 Presidential Ambition by Bendeco02: 11:01am On Mar 14, 2022
Basheer22:

Please, I don't respond to slaves, go and ask your father when he will get sense. Today is sit at home, you're under the bed typing nonsense.
Ipob pigs supported Oshiomhole because they wanted to get back at Oshiomhole. Today, Edo people are regretting allowing idiots mislead them.
Mumu man

Always comment off point... Am still asking you "what relates IPOB to this matter"?

1 Like

Re: Obaseki To Wike: We Won't Support Your 2023 Presidential Ambition by Deadlytruth(m): 11:02am On Mar 14, 2022
SocialJustice:
Obaseki is a high level technocrat, Wike is not his mate on any level. I want to see his response.
I thought this issue of Obaseki being a technocrat has been seen through in Edo State? Please would you mind explaining why a supposed technocrat is taking six years to complete Abraka, Ekenhuan Roads while the others he completed are already riddled with failed portions?

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki To Wike: We Won't Support Your 2023 Presidential Ambition by muheeb01(m): 11:04am On Mar 14, 2022
Crisis in Apc crisis in pdp same set of people,we deserves better in this country...but youths and masses are not even ready
Re: Obaseki To Wike: We Won't Support Your 2023 Presidential Ambition by frugal(m): 11:04am On Mar 14, 2022
"If Governor Wike was one who is wont to show respect and courtesy to his colleague-governors, he would have ordinarily reached out to me to express his concerns about the views made by my deputy governor, rather than embarking on this unwarranted public onslaught."

This guy is an idiot. Your deputy made the views on national television.

4 Likes

Re: Obaseki To Wike: We Won't Support Your 2023 Presidential Ambition by Way4orward: 11:05am On Mar 14, 2022
What does Obaseki know about PDP?

Shameless man.

No project to show as a governor.

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki To Wike: We Won't Support Your 2023 Presidential Ambition by tonididdy(m): 11:05am On Mar 14, 2022
Basheer22:

Edo people only vote for stagnation, no salary, underdevelopment and political slavery. grin

Obaseki has put Edolites to shame, they can't even complain openly.
I cannot justify your claims but at least the world knows Edo people vote who they want and cannot be influenced by any MF, not even a sniffer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obaseki To Wike: We Won't Support Your 2023 Presidential Ambition by SocialJustice: 11:07am On Mar 14, 2022
Deadlytruth:

I thought this issue of Obaseki being a technocrat has been seen through in Edo State? Please would you mind explaining why a supposed technocrat is taking six years to complete Abraka, Ekenhuan Roads while the others he completed are already riddled with failed portions?
Wow, lol. Omo, well...doesnt change the fact that he is a high level investment banker. It is unfortunate if he chooses to make poor infrastructure in his state.
Re: Obaseki To Wike: We Won't Support Your 2023 Presidential Ambition by eldoradoxx: 11:08am On Mar 14, 2022
benuejosh:
Could Obaseki be the perfect match for Wike? Well, that's their problem. The burial of PDP is at hand. The crisis between this two is more like the requiem mass.
Obaseki is a political boy to be deemed as a perfect match to Wike politically. When the chips are down, PDP will prefer to retain Rivers State and Wike. Obaseki is free to return to APC if he cares, PDP does not miss serial defectors. They re never to be trusted by serious political parties. Its only APC we see people celebrating defection like Sallah.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ali Modu-Sheriff, Fayose, At Wike's Thanksgiving Service In Rivers State (Photos / Buhari Honored With 'War Lord' In Kogi (1985 Throwback Photo) / Obasanjo Reveals What Nigerians Must Do To Failed Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.