Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Obaseki To Wike: We Won't Support Your 2023 Presidential Ambition - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki To Wike: We Won't Support Your 2023 Presidential Ambition (25750 Views)

Orji Kalu: I Spoke All Night With Governor Wike; We Need Him In APC / Wike: We Have Kicked Out Godfatherism In Edo State / Wike: We Can’t Accept Expired Rice, Hunger Won’t Kill Us - Governor Tells FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki To Wike: We Won't Support Your 2023 Presidential Ambition by Deadlytruth(m): 11:10am On Mar 14, 2022
Way4orward:
What does Obaseki know about PDP?

Shameless man.

No project to show as a governor.
Only MOUs everywhere. It has taken him two years to build a motor park. The Abraka Road he embarked on since 2018 is still uncompleted till this moment. By the time his tenure expires in 2024 we will owe Lucky Igbinedion a heartfelt apology.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obaseki To Wike: We Won't Support Your 2023 Presidential Ambition by Rexymania(m): 11:11am On Mar 14, 2022
Wike believes he's the alpha and Omega of PDP which is a lie. Bobo go and sit down
Re: Obaseki To Wike: We Won't Support Your 2023 Presidential Ambition by Nobody: 11:11am On Mar 14, 2022
Now you see obaseki is a green snake? I wonder which party will help them in 2023, 2024

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki To Wike: We Won't Support Your 2023 Presidential Ambition by Nobody: 11:11am On Mar 14, 2022
Bendeco02:

Oga when will you have sense... What connects IPOB to this matter?

Is it IPOB that voted for obaseki in Edo state?

Try get sense
The thing no tire you? Lol
Re: Obaseki To Wike: We Won't Support Your 2023 Presidential Ambition by Mooh247: 11:11am On Mar 14, 2022
Wike is the fool here, after wasting all his money on PDP, Atiku that spent nothing would still get all the support even from the ingrate called Obaseki

Is it bad if Wike aspire to be President or is he not better than Atiku and Tambuwal combined

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki To Wike: We Won't Support Your 2023 Presidential Ambition by Wonderful619: 11:13am On Mar 14, 2022
benuejosh:
Could Obaseki be the perfect match for Wike? Well, that's their problem. The burial of PDP is at hand. The crisis between this two is more like the requiem mas s.
There are all jokers nigeria has failed everybody na to hustle then japa
Re: Obaseki To Wike: We Won't Support Your 2023 Presidential Ambition by Gval123: 11:14am On Mar 14, 2022
Obaseki and his deputy rely on each other sha. Them day fight for each other.

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki To Wike: We Won't Support Your 2023 Presidential Ambition by Nobody: 11:15am On Mar 14, 2022
Deadlytruth:

Trust Wike. Even as at yesterday he fired a follow up salvo in which he said, in a video, that he doesn't do MOU governance in Rivers State but real governance of projects which people can feel and see.
hahaha haha.
Re: Obaseki To Wike: We Won't Support Your 2023 Presidential Ambition by Born2Breed(f): 11:17am On Mar 14, 2022
Nice one Obaseki.

It would have been a miscalculation for Shuaibu to respond to Wilke's attack.
Re: Obaseki To Wike: We Won't Support Your 2023 Presidential Ambition by Nobody: 11:18am On Mar 14, 2022
Awon Edo no be Lagos crew.. me a Benin born told them obaseki is a failed back stabber, he doesn't mean well for our state but they said no that oshiomole, ize iyamu is worse.. now you see with your eyes??

No single development in our state, it still looks like village, obaseki has done nothing, any good thing you managed to see in Benin was done by oshiomole, 6 good years now nothing to show for it, I pity us..

1 Like

Re: Obaseki To Wike: We Won't Support Your 2023 Presidential Ambition by Deadlytruth(m): 11:18am On Mar 14, 2022
SocialJustice:
Wow, lol. Omo, well...doesnt change the fact that he is a high level investment banker. It is unfortunate if he chooses to make poor infrastructure in his state.
The quality of professionalism in an individual is seen in the results and impact of his occupancy of office. So far, Obaseki has failed Edo State woefully. In Edo State, Lucky Igbinedion has relatively become a star on account of Obaseki's woeful failure and secretive style of governance. No project. Only aidio projects like phantom Gelegele Seaport, phantom Edo North Airport, fathom 200,000 jobs, no harvest ever seen from Sobe and Usugbenu farms, etc

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki To Wike: We Won't Support Your 2023 Presidential Ambition by Nobody: 11:20am On Mar 14, 2022
Edo no be Lagos, Edo nor be Lagos.. where is Edo state now?? We've no strong person nationally..

Just imagine if ize iyamu won, we'll have good stake in the center and federal government.. we'll be part of main stake other in 2023 in APC wins again...

Now we're relegated to the background of politics, chai

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki To Wike: We Won't Support Your 2023 Presidential Ambition by pquaver(m): 11:21am On Mar 14, 2022
ProDigitals:
Look at this empty thing. Why did your deputy not reach out to the party internally to resolve any crisis? Do all political parties globally not have internal systems to dealing with Acrimonies

Empty thing. Leave the party and watch APC tear you to shreds. In fact, APC knowing Woke will withdraw his support will begin to file law suits against him from now. Empty kettle

Your threat to him is bull shit. If he leaves for apc he will be welcomed nothing will happen.. Buni will welcome him with open arms. Obaseki is a man. You cannot dictate for him. He has said no to Godfatherism in Edo state why are all those who supported him against Godfather Oshiomole now attacking for continuing D dismantling of wike Godfatherism? EDO IS NOT LAGOS NEITHER IS EDO RIVERS!!! Learn to deal with it... Hypocrisy is when Godfather is bad for lagos but good for rivers, delta and ekiti..
Re: Obaseki To Wike: We Won't Support Your 2023 Presidential Ambition by Born2Breed(f): 11:21am On Mar 14, 2022
Bendeco02:

Oga when will you have sense... What connects IPOB to this matter?

Is it IPOB that voted for obaseki in Edo state?

Try get sense

Malam or aboki or zombie dey get sense? Dem and cow sense dey equilibrium.
Re: Obaseki To Wike: We Won't Support Your 2023 Presidential Ambition by poiZon: 11:21am On Mar 14, 2022
fergie001:
1. Wike explaining what he meant....
2. Obaseki after understanding Wike's point
I love this pictorial demonstration.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki To Wike: We Won't Support Your 2023 Presidential Ambition by TheOgaBoss: 11:22am On Mar 14, 2022
ProDigitals:
Look at this empty thing. Why did your deputy not reach out to the party internally to resolve any crisis? Do all political parties globally not have internal systems to dealing with Acrimonies

Empty thing. Leave the party and watch APC tear you to shreds. In fact, APC knowing Woke will withdraw his support will begin to file law suits against him from now. Empty kettle
Oga shut and stop spouting rubbish, was obaseki not already fighting apc B4 he joined pdp, pdp only won Edo because obaseki joined pdp, let obaseki leave and watch pdp be torn to shreds in Edo.
Re: Obaseki To Wike: We Won't Support Your 2023 Presidential Ambition by Born2Breed(f): 11:22am On Mar 14, 2022
fergie001:
1. Wike explaining what he meant....
2. Obaseki after understanding Wike's point

This one enter grin

1 Like

Re: Obaseki To Wike: We Won't Support Your 2023 Presidential Ambition by Nobody: 11:23am On Mar 14, 2022
All of my friends that voted obaseki in last years have been ashamed to even say it out in public, that's why he's bad to allow childless man in helms of affair cause he doesn't know the value of something..

He fights with his tony kabaka, oshiomole, ize iyamu, then left to PDP where he is currently fighting with oba of Benin, wike, Dan orbih.. only him one..

Now you can see it wasn't oshiomole fault?

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki To Wike: We Won't Support Your 2023 Presidential Ambition by TheOgaBoss: 11:23am On Mar 14, 2022
Lipscomb:
So wike have presidential ambition wonder shall never end .
laughable
Re: Obaseki To Wike: We Won't Support Your 2023 Presidential Ambition by Nobody: 11:24am On Mar 14, 2022
Born2Breed:

Malam or aboki or zombie dey get sense? Dem and cow sense dey equilibrium.
you were among them shouting obaseki and Edo nor be Lagos in last election, where is our Edo state now??

Where's gelegele? Where's emotan garden? Where's industrial complex?? Etc etc..

Remaining 2 years oo

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki To Wike: We Won't Support Your 2023 Presidential Ambition by TheOgaBoss: 11:25am On Mar 14, 2022
AsampeteNwaanyi:
Obaseki is really an ingrate
I don't like Wike but it was him that saved his ass when Oshiomole was after him to finish him off.
without Wike Obaseki would have been Ambodenized by Tinubu and Oshiomole.
Edo people saved his ass, it was Edo people that voted massively for him
Re: Obaseki To Wike: We Won't Support Your 2023 Presidential Ambition by Born2Breed(f): 11:26am On Mar 14, 2022
Thehardcoreunkn:
you were among them shouting obaseki and Edo nor be Lagos in last election, where is our Edo state now??

Where's gelegele? Where's emotan garden? Where's industrial complex?? Etc etc..

Remaining 2 years oo

E concern you

Face ur state.

Oh sorry you are stateless!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obaseki To Wike: We Won't Support Your 2023 Presidential Ambition by Nobody: 11:27am On Mar 14, 2022
Born2Breed:

E concern you

Face ur state.

Oh sorry you are stateless!!!
madam I'm Edo person
Re: Obaseki To Wike: We Won't Support Your 2023 Presidential Ambition by TheOgaBoss: 11:28am On Mar 14, 2022
Mooh247:
Wike is the fool here, after wasting all his money on PDP, Atiku that spent nothing would still get all the support even from the ingrate called Obaseki

Is it bad if Wike aspire to be President or is he not better than Atiku and Tambuwal combined
woke is a thug, very uncouth.
Re: Obaseki To Wike: We Won't Support Your 2023 Presidential Ambition by DonBenny77(m): 11:30am On Mar 14, 2022
Wike can never be President.
Employment and job creation Zero
Re: Obaseki To Wike: We Won't Support Your 2023 Presidential Ambition by TheOgaBoss: 11:30am On Mar 14, 2022
Thehardcoreunkn:
madam I'm Edo person
where in Edo State are u from, u are not Edo.
Re: Obaseki To Wike: We Won't Support Your 2023 Presidential Ambition by Nobody: 11:31am On Mar 14, 2022
TheOgaBoss:
where in Edo State are u from, u are not Edo.
lmao.. na you one tell me my ethnicity?
Re: Obaseki To Wike: We Won't Support Your 2023 Presidential Ambition by Elidrisy20: 11:32am On Mar 14, 2022
Wahala be like wike
Re: Obaseki To Wike: We Won't Support Your 2023 Presidential Ambition by Emerie22(m): 11:33am On Mar 14, 2022
AsampeteNwaanyi:
Obaseki is really an ingrate
I don't like Wike but it was him that saved his ass when Oshiomole was after him to finish him off.
without Wike Obaseki would have been Ambodenized by Tinubu and Oshiomole.

Well said my dear. Wike won Edo election for Obaseki
Re: Obaseki To Wike: We Won't Support Your 2023 Presidential Ambition by TheOgaBoss: 11:33am On Mar 14, 2022
Thehardcoreunkn:
lmao.. na you one tell me my ethnicity?
where are u from in Edo? Simple question.
Re: Obaseki To Wike: We Won't Support Your 2023 Presidential Ambition by Nobody: 11:37am On Mar 14, 2022
TheOgaBoss:
where are u from in Edo? Simple question.
where are you from??

Come nomayo in upper sakponba and ask me this question, I dey house
Re: Obaseki To Wike: We Won't Support Your 2023 Presidential Ambition by MYHUBBY: 11:38am On Mar 14, 2022
I see Wike apologizing to Oshiomole in a couple of days, now Wike will know what Oshiomole was complaining about

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bishop David Abioye Condemns Tinubu's Muslim-Muslim Ticket / Suspected Killers Of General Mohammed Shuwa Pictured / Jubilation In Lagos Market Over Tinubu’s Victory At APC Primaries (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.