Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,045 members, 7,849,218 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 04:28 PM

Nigerian Flies From JFK To LA With Fake ID - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Flies From JFK To LA With Fake ID (7733 Views)

NSCDC Arrests Two With Fake Naira Note (photos) / 17 GTB Staff With Fake NYSC Exemption Certificates Arrested / Don't Jail The Fake ID Card Syndicates But....................... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Flies From JFK To LA With Fake ID by KayDee4: 12:56am On Jul 01, 2011
engineerd:

You can tell the American media is so biased and rinks of racism. If this guy is an American Citizen like the story says, why do they have to mention he was Nigerian?? I mean, he is American, period! If it were a white man from UK with American citizenship, i guarantee u they would not say an American citizen from britain, Why? because they believe they have more in common with the briton and they view him as "their own", Not one black man from the doomed continent Africa!

Of course the media feeds off stories like this but you cant blame them for that because they report whatever information they get.

I think it depends on how he identified himself, if you tell the feds that you're Nigerian or you provide a Nigerian passport as ID then it has to be reported that you are Nigerian.

I know of a Nigerian man in Texas that was declared wanted by the FBI for a BIG crime ( defrauding the American government) and throughout the whole story nothing was said about him being a  Nigerian probably because he had an American passport and was identified as an American. I could only tell he was Nigerian because of his typical naija names first and last, no english name inbetween .
Re: Nigerian Flies From JFK To LA With Fake ID by Nobody: 1:03am On Jul 01, 2011
Africa is a house of horrors. Or a comedy, which would be funny if it wasn't so tragic. Is there any good news that ever comes out of our wretched land?
Re: Nigerian Flies From JFK To LA With Fake ID by tpia5: 1:06am On Jul 01, 2011
^^all this over what exactly?

because the media is shouting someone got caught flying with a fake id?

you're calling yourself wretched over that?
Re: Nigerian Flies From JFK To LA With Fake ID by obailala(m): 1:08am On Jul 01, 2011
People do things like this all the time and this shouldn't be a big deal. I mean, he was not going onboard to bomb the plane or sumtin. It's just making the news cos he's a nigerian and all these press men haterz out there feel ecstatic whenevr they hear an offence is linked to a nigerian angry
Re: Nigerian Flies From JFK To LA With Fake ID by Nobody: 1:15am On Jul 01, 2011
This is the picture of the silly g o a t! I am sure his parents are ashamed of him!

http://a.abcnews.com/images/US/ht_seun_noibi_2_jp_110630_wg.jpg
Re: Nigerian Flies From JFK To LA With Fake ID by tpia5: 1:17am On Jul 01, 2011
it could also be they've been stalking him for a while over something bigger [we all know what] and decided to make the bust now, for seemingly minor charges.
Re: Nigerian Flies From JFK To LA With Fake ID by fayawo: 1:20am On Jul 01, 2011
I am so scared for this our generation! I wonder where people get the guts to say that this is not a big deal! Abnormality has suddenly become a Norm to us. Yahoo Yahoo is no longer a big deal in our dictionary ,committing fraud is nothing to many youths,stealing is ok by many folks, We are always in the news for bad and evil things?Where are the cultural founding blocks that makes us as a people?

With this our backward way of thinking I do not see hope for Nigeria
Re: Nigerian Flies From JFK To LA With Fake ID by tboy81(m): 1:22am On Jul 01, 2011
Just checked his name on facebook. The closest match was this:

http://www.facebook.com/creativeseun

and the guy even has our own Seun Osewa as 'co-employer' shocked shocked shocked.

So embarassing angry angry
Re: Nigerian Flies From JFK To LA With Fake ID by tpia5: 1:27am On Jul 01, 2011
^^in what way?
Re: Nigerian Flies From JFK To LA With Fake ID by keba(m): 1:30am On Jul 01, 2011
No big deal, abi big deal dey, all na naija so there should be no tribal sentiments here.
Re: Nigerian Flies From JFK To LA With Fake ID by Nobody: 1:34am On Jul 01, 2011
mennnn, u know the media will not let this go! this is actually a very big deal! It has exposed a major FLAW in the American Airport security. Imagine if this Nut head had been a potential terrorist and was on the No fly list. Why do Nigerians always use their intelligence for Negative S H I T like this I am so sick of our people! I used to know a 45 year old AGBAYA who used to live in my apt. complex and he proudly told me one day that all his life in the US, he had been surviving on CREDIT card scams and all! And people complain when they deny Nigerians VISA, cause we have BAD reputation, thats why, so we have no one to blame but bastards like this dude!
Re: Nigerian Flies From JFK To LA With Fake ID by Ivynwa(f): 2:01am On Jul 01, 2011
F-r-e-a-k-i-n-g law breaker, just when will they have mercy on us and our reputation and stop adding mud to it all.

My-Key:

Africa is a house of horrors. Or a comedy, which would be funny if it wasn't so tragic. Is there any good news that ever comes out of our wretched land?
I understand how you feel here but our land is not wretched dearie.
Re: Nigerian Flies From JFK To LA With Fake ID by mamagee3(f): 2:06am On Jul 01, 2011
And now nigerians get become the titleholders as airport skippers.
Re: Nigerian Flies From JFK To LA With Fake ID by aloyemeka2: 2:21am On Jul 01, 2011
The flight crew became aware of him when two passengers complained about his odor, FBI spokeswoman Laura Eimiller said.

Next time take a shower, hommie.
Re: Nigerian Flies From JFK To LA With Fake ID by iragbijile: 2:33am On Jul 01, 2011
aloy-emeka:

Thats why I hate hanging around FOBs, they all stink ballz.

Nigerians, stinkomanias; Like Seun Noibi, like Tpiah and her stinking undies.
Re: Nigerian Flies From JFK To LA With Fake ID by DamiKhojie(m): 2:50am On Jul 01, 2011
Smh we're taking all these measures to prevent terrorism yet this guy was able to board a plain without proper documents undecided
Re: Nigerian Flies From JFK To LA With Fake ID by Nobody: 4:23am On Jul 01, 2011
really ashamed to see some say whats the big deal in this
May God help us
Re: Nigerian Flies From JFK To LA With Fake ID by micklplus(m): 6:59am On Jul 01, 2011
Hello Seun. Got this from Saharareporters

"Born in Ames, Iowa, Noibi claimed to have co-founded ‘Unleash Nigeria’ with his namesake, Seun Osewa, the founder of the popular Nigerian forum Nairaland.com. He told investigators that he has an office in the Southwest Side of Chicago. SaharaReporters contacted Mr. Osewa via email to ask about  their relationship but he did not respond to our requests."

You need to disclaim/disown/dispartner this guy!!! Come out just one statement and finish him please. Don't let him attach what's not yours to you abegiii
Re: Nigerian Flies From JFK To LA With Fake ID by luluosas(m): 7:19am On Jul 01, 2011
I am on mobile phone. Please, somebody should visit sahara reporters and post their news here. Seun Osewa, owner of NL was mentioned by this fraudster but, Seun refused to respond to emails sent to him by sahara reporters. I hope it's not what I'm thinking.
Re: Nigerian Flies From JFK To LA With Fake ID by Amobi1(m): 7:29am On Jul 01, 2011
dats why am from virgin island!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Nigerian Flies From JFK To LA With Fake ID by Dotman01(m): 7:37am On Jul 01, 2011
luluosas:

I am on mobile phone. Please, somebody should visit sahara reporters and post their news here. Seun Osewa, owner of NL was mentioned by this fraudster but, Seun refused to respond to emails sent to him by sahara reporters. I hope it's not what I'm thinking.
. . . And so what??. . . Wats the big deal if he's connected to seun?. . .abi u want tell me u dnt av any badboy as a friend?.
Re: Nigerian Flies From JFK To LA With Fake ID by tEsLim(m): 7:58am On Jul 01, 2011
I beg sharap you know how many Americans jump on flights like this with fake id and all ? Anytime its a Nigerian you all go crazy. Even within Nigeria. One time I booked a flight to abuja and I had to leave the country or something then I had another friend who wanted to go to abuja he used my boarding pass LOS to ABJ and made a fake ID on my name to use it. I'm not justifying this but a lot of people do this daily. Even some ticketing agents are involed.
Re: Nigerian Flies From JFK To LA With Fake ID by cold(m): 9:24am On Jul 01, 2011
These fools going on about the tarnished image of Naija over one i*diot that got airborne with some fake papers shld just hush it.Ahn ahn,what nonsense!America has more inmates than the population of some countries yet they're not stereotyped.The other day some white retard tried to mug me & i put him in his place.Who knows,he was probably Nigerian too.If you feel too bad you can always jump off the closest bridge to you,buncha retards
Re: Nigerian Flies From JFK To LA With Fake ID by justwise(m): 9:25am On Jul 01, 2011
tEsLim:

I beg sharap you know how many Americans jump on flights like this with fake id and all ? Anytime its a Nigerian you all go crazy. Even within Nigeria. One time I booked a flight to abuja and I had to leave the country or something then I had another friend who wanted to go to abuja he used my boarding pass LOS to ABJ and made a fake ID on my name to use it. I'm not justifying this but a lot of people do this daily. Even some ticketing agents are involed.

You are a fool, so u are proud of that?
Re: Nigerian Flies From JFK To LA With Fake ID by Ekiti1: 9:50am On Jul 01, 2011
@ lucenzo and ypad,
racism/tribalism has clouded your brain so much you cant think straight. The question you should av asked is:
Is a Nigerian the first/only person to board a plane with a fake pass? Or why so much noise? If it were a briton would it av made headlines?
With people like u, I wonder when/how this country will develop. Since tribalism is the other of the day, I wonder what we are still doing together as one Nigeria.
I would have reciprocated in full if not that I have some very nice detribalised igbo friends.
By the way, if u want to start a war of words/ tribal war, am waiting impatiently.
Bloody morons.
Re: Nigerian Flies From JFK To LA With Fake ID by justwise(m): 9:57am On Jul 01, 2011
Ekiti1:

@ lucenzo and ypad,
racism/tribalism has clouded your brain so much you cant think straight. [b]The question you should av asked is:
Is a Nigerian the first/only person to board a plane with a fake pass? [/b]Or why so much noise? If it were a briton would it av made headlines?
With people like u, I wonder when/how this country will develop. Since tribalism is the other of the day, I wonder what we are still doing together as one Nigeria.
I would have reciprocated in full if not that I have some very nice detribalised igbo friends.
By the way, if u want to start a war of words/ tribal war, am waiting impatiently.
Bloody morons.

You are even a bigger fool, he is a criminal , he was found with 10 stolen boarding passes, that is enough to shame you, those stolen boarding pass belongs to an innocent pple, why would ur Nigerian brother go about nicking them? I don't care whether other white or red pple have done the same b4, i'm worried about Nigeria cos i will be treated as one and NOT British or American
Re: Nigerian Flies From JFK To LA With Fake ID by PAQ(m): 10:00am On Jul 01, 2011
This is big deal and definitely bad for Nigeria.

Those saying "whats the big deal" should not forget that we are the giant of Africa, yes GIANT. The largest black nation and  with one of the most traveled people, what ever we do is bound to make news headlines its just unfortunate that its always bad news, and to the press "bad news is good news".

We should always condemn any negative act rather than the news. No b their fault we already have a bad reputation, so bad that it over shadows the few good things we have to offer.

If they keep on painting us black it is because we keep on supplying them the black paint!
Re: Nigerian Flies From JFK To LA With Fake ID by Nobody: 11:03am On Jul 01, 2011
catch me if you can, 2011 version
Re: Nigerian Flies From JFK To LA With Fake ID by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 11:29am On Jul 01, 2011
shun this 'they're racist' talk, your country man did something wrong and there's no justification for it. Which was he born; a Nigerian or American. Why will peeps continue to do stuff that give our country a bad name when they know the western media are only too happy to point out our flaws. You don't give your enemy fire to burn down your house.
Re: Nigerian Flies From JFK To LA With Fake ID by Nobody: 11:36am On Jul 01, 2011
aloy-emeka:

LoL!!!!!!!!!!! It was the B.O.
Ivynwa:

F-r-e-a-k-i-n-g law breaker, just when will they have mercy on us and our reputation and stop adding mud to it all.
I understand how you feel here but our land is not wretched dearie.
Really, we are not wretched are we? tell me why. One good reason, just one.
Re: Nigerian Flies From JFK To LA With Fake ID by doncholino(m): 12:05pm On Jul 01, 2011
He is a US citizen too! Why is that part underplayed? Guess the case will be different if he won a laurel!
Re: Nigerian Flies From JFK To LA With Fake ID by PurestBoy(m): 12:15pm On Jul 01, 2011
[size=14pt]NOBODY SHOULD PLS DRAG OUR OWN OLUWASEUN OSEWA INTO THIS COS HE'S INNOCENT. [/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chikwe Udensi: Excess Consumption Of Alcohol Part Of Drug Abuse / OAU Professor "Richard Akindele" Involved In Sex-for-mark Scandal (listen) / Exposed: Shady Deals/scams In Skye Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.